Someone's Watching Us

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was that the curtains stayed open," he said, "that I figured you guys didn't mind an audience and there was no problem with me watching."

The surprise for him came when she waved again, but this time indicating for him to come over and held up her fingers to show him our room number.

"That was my idea," I said. "By then Margaret was so horny that I decided to take a chance."

"I'm glad you did," Chad responded. "Margaret is so sexy and so publicly horny."

"And we thought you'd be more comfortable up close rather than at the window," Margaret said, with her hand showing him the large chair while she obviously enjoyed the close attention he was giving her with his eyes.

"I'm, or we're, not like this all the time," she added quickly. "It was something that just happened this afternoon."

"What?" he asked, "the show or the sex."

"The sex," she responded. "The show started off, as Bill said, as an accident but it got me so horny and, I must confess, a little slutty."

"I'm glad it did," Chad said and then added: "Now that I'm here, are you going to continue?"

He'd brought the banter to an end and stated the real reason he was now standing in our room. Chad had taken some control and, as neither Margaret nor I resisted, he began to slip off his clothes and hang them over the chair by the small desk. He stripped down to his stretch cotton boxers and turned around. Both of us could see his hardening cock pushing against the tight cotton fabric of his boxers. He openly adjusted it, just to ensure Margaret was focussed on it.

"What do you two have in mind?" he asked, placing the onus on us.

Looking directly at Chad's cock, Margaret slipped of the thin robe and stood still. I came up behind her and kissed her neck and ears and then slipped my hand down to her thong. She was so wet when I eased a finger into her cunny.

"You're feeling slutty again, my love," I told her with my mouth right next to her ear but loud enough for Chad to hear.

She said nothing but pushed her ass back into me. Gripping the band on each side I slowly pushed the thing down. She opened her legs just a little to let the skimpy garment slide down her legs and when it was below her knees let it slip off and then used one of her feet to kick it away. She was acting so hot and wanton. I slipped my briefs off and lay down, lying across the bed so my feet were pointed at Chad. Margaret slid onto the bed and was on her hands and knees above me, looking straight at Chad. That's when she ran her face against my cock, rubbing it on her cheeks. She let her tongue slip out of her mouth and began to lick my shaft up and down. I lay back enjoying the sensations she was giving me.

Chad had moved the armchair so he was facing Margaret as she used her mouth and tongue on my cock. Before he sat down, with something close to a leer on his face, he slipped his tight cotton boxers off, freeing his now hard cock. It was, as Margaret had said, thicker than mine and, from what I could see, a little longer than my 6 inches. He lightly stroked it as he watched the scene unfold before his eyes and the direct looks Margaret was giving him as she sucked. I had now buried my tongue in her wet and aroused cunny, using it as a weapon to get her to an even higher state of arousal. As she sucked my cock and displayed her skills for Chad, she kept pushing her pubic bone against my face to get more of my tongue inside her. I could tell she was as aroused as I hadn't seen her for many years. Not since the first couple of years that we were together, when the norm for us sex was slow and sensual lovemaking or, alternatively, raw and urgent fucking.

Now she was sucking my cock while I used my tongue to tease her clit, thrust inside her and begin what was our usual prelude to sex, sensual and slow or raunchy. Except this afternoon on a bed in a San Francisco hotel room she was focussed on another man. For a few years that had been my fantasy and the subject of raunchy talk during sex . But now it was actually happening and the man was only a few feet away from her, naked like her, stroking his hard and thick cock and I knew that he would soon fuck her. She knew it and he knew it. In fact, as he had sat down to watch her oral skills he had said to her quiet directly: "You know I'm going to fuck you."

She had stood as he faced her from across the street and played with her tits and cunny, teasing and arousing him in an almost private porn show. Once she waved at him and signalled him to cross the street, both at my suggestion but with her agreement, I was going to see my wife of 25 years opening her mouth, legs and cunny for another man's hard cock. And I knew that that was what she now wanted. It was what I wanted too.

Chad wanted it as well and he must have figured he'd waited long enough. I saw movement as he rose and stood right in front of her with his rampant cock pointing at her face. When I felt my cock slip out of her mouth as she pushed up on her arms to come closer to him I knew the first steps had been taken.

"Must be my turn now, Margaret," I heard him say.

My tongue was no longer in her cunny as she moved down the bed, closer to Chad. I rolled over on my side so I had a perfect view as she got just on her knees in front of him. As I watched, my wife was slowly stroking his cock, rubbing his balls. Then she wrapped her hand around it. He moved a step forward and is cock was an inch from her mouth. He stopped and I realised he was going to make her come to his cock as his way of taking over. I felt Margaret move forward again and saw her tongue begin to lick the head of his cock and swirl around it and then push against his small hole to savour his pre cum.

"Mmmmm," she said, even with her lips and tongue circling his cock.

"Show your husband how much you like sucking my cock, Margaret," Chad said to her.

She twisted her head a bit so I could see his cock inside her mouth and she really started sucking it up and down and then using her tongue all along his shaft.

"You like working on that cock, don't you? Using your tongue and wet mouth to get it harder."

Margaret nodded and didn't stop sucking his cock as I watched. I was getting so hard watching her, realising that it was my unspoken fantasy come true. Her head was bobbing up and down and Chad had his hands in her hair urging her on and indirectly directing her when he wanted. She was totally under his control.

"You want that cock inside you now, don't you?" he said stopping her head from moving and just leaving his cock as deep as possible inside her mouth. "You want to open your legs and feel it in your wet cunt?"

She pulled her head back and looked up at him. "I don't like that word. For me it's my cunny."

Without hesitation Chad said: "Cunny is for respectable wives. For slut wives it's always their cunt. Don't you agree Margaret? At the moment you're a slut wife."

Then she surprised me and showed a side of herself I hadn't seen for over 20 years. The slutty Margaret I'd once enjoyed was back and now she was lying on the bed. Another man's cock had been in and next to her open mouth, her wet open mouth.

"I am being a slut," she said to Chad, "and I like being a slut."

"Then what am I going to fuck, Margaret?"

"You're going to fuck my cunt. You're going to put your hard cock in my slutty wet cunt."

"You think your husband will like that?"

She looked over at me and saw me stroking my hard cock and looking at her and Chad. She looked back to Chad and nodded.

Chad then turned to me: "Bill, go and get some towels from the bathroom as I think Margaret is so horny that she'll cum an awful lot and we don't won't the bed too messy."

Without thinking I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed a large towel. I had followed his instruction without question. It had seemed natural. I spread the towel over the bed and Chad told Margaret to lie on her back in the middle and spread her legs. Like me, she did it without hesitation. Chad got on his knees between her legs and slowly lower his face, seeking what she now called her cunt. I stood level with her tits and watched, intrigued, almost mesmerised. His tongue reached her clit and started to tease her in much the same way as I often did and had just been doing. She arched her back trying to get more of his tongue but he kept a distance so just the tip of his tongue teased her.

"Be patient, Margaret," he told her, knowing she wanted his tongue working over her clit. "Just be patient as we have a long way to go."

He then resumed teasing her clit with his tongue and then slowly used his tongue to part her now swollen lips and add his wetness to hers. She was pushing up and down as Chad kept pushing his tongue inside her cunt and sighing and moaning softly as she gave in to the sensations.

After more minutes getting her close to a peak, he stopped. He lay there just looking over her public mound towards her head. She was lying back and her eyes were closed.

"Margaret," he said softly in his Midwestern accent, "you want me to fuck you now while Bill watches?"

"Oh yes, Chad" she said almost panting, "I want to feel your cock inside me."

"You want your husband to watch you taken by another man's cock?"

Before she answered (and we all knew the answer), Chad looked up at me. I could do nothing but nod as I so wanted to see him have his cock in her cunt. I was totally sexually enthralled by what was happening right next to me. The sight of Margaret first sucking his cock and then opening his legs for his tongue had made me so aroused. I didn't care that my wife of 25 years was going to take another cock. I just wanted it to happen.

"Up on your hands and knees, Margaret, and face towards Bill" he directed her and, like before she did exactly what he told her to. She opened her legs so her ass and cunt were presented to Chad. She got a surprise when he slapped her ass, not too hard but enough to make her jump.

"Sometimes sluts need a little discipline," he told her and then did it again. She murmured, almost a whimper.

Chad then knelt up between her legs and took his cock in his hand and teased her swollen cunt lips. I couldn't see exactly what he was doing but from the position he was in and Margaret's reactions I knew. Then I saw him push forward and I knew his cock was inside her. Margaret moaned loudly and pushed back to make sure he was deep inside her. Then slowly using his cock like a piston and holding her hips he made her feel all of his hard cock. The full length. I could see her face and her expression, which was sheer bliss, as he fucked her. Then she closed her eyes and I could see she was totally consumed by the feeling of his cock inside her. Strangely, I had no jealousy about what Chad was doing to my wife. Indeed, watching her she was almost serene.

"Bill," Chad said, breaking my train of thought, "why don't you get in front of her and ease your cock into her mouth so she can have us both."

I did, again without hesitation, and Margaret greedily took my cock in her mouth, sucking strongly as Chad kept thrust in and out of her cunt, which was now happily how I was calling it. He and I got into a rhythm, pacing our thrusts to be complementary. He kept going for abut 10 minutes when I felt his pressure ease back.

"She's getting so tight that I really have to push," he said, and both he and I knew she was fast approaching her first climax. "When she cums, Bill, I don't want you to cum as well. I've got something else in mind for when you and I cum in her."

Chad thrust in and held his cock deep inside Margaret's now tightening cunt, something I had experienced many times. He stayed stationary, leaving his cock imbedded, waiting for her to cum. She did quickly and her body shuddered as the orgasm hit. Chad kept hold of her hips and I held her head still as she came and came. Although my cock was still hard inside her mouth she was whimpering over and over as the orgasm flowed through her, outward from her now used cunt. Both of us stayed still and let her peak and then slowly come down.

My cock eased out of Margaret's mouth as I let her relax and Chad did the same easing his still hard cock out of her cunt. She flopped down on the bed, sated and her face so relaxed. I glanced over at the clock on the bedside table to see that it was nearly 45 minutes since Margaret had opened the door for Chad. That I was still hard and had not cum surprised me. Except in our first year, 20 minutes was my normal time at keeping hard before cumming.

Chad only let her lie for a few minutes. He was ready for what he told me the climax of the afternoon, when he and I would come inside her. He eased her slowly over to one side of the bed and lay down on his back with his knees at the bottom edge of the bed. He slipped a pillow under the towel, propping up his hips up so his cock was pointing directly at the ceiling. He asked me a question that I first thought was strange. He wanted to know if there was any lube handy. I nodded as Margaret always used lube in her ears to seal ear plugs so she could sleep when I began snoring. Get it, he directed and have it handy.

Then he told Margaret to lie on top of him and open her legs wide. "Slide my cock into your cunt," he directed, and she did, perched on top of him, impaled by his cock. Her ass was lifted up by the pillow under his lower back. He let her lie there for a few minutes, telling her to: "Fuck me, like I fucked you." I watched her go up and down as she took the dominant fucking role. He pulled her down by her shoulders and began kissing her deeply as she continued to use her cunt on his cock. Her actions told me she really into fucking Chad on top of him.

"Lube your fingers and play with her ass," he told me. Now I knew why he wanted me to get the lube. "Use a lubed finger to tease her hole."

Years ago, Margaret initiated using her fingers in my ass with me as we fucked and I had returned the pleasure, which got both of us to experience heightened orgasms. It became a regular feature of sex, but in recent years had dropped from our repertoire. From the tube of lube, I spread the solution across several of my fingers and then ran my hand down the divide between her ass cheeks. I found her puckered hole and teased it with one lubed finger. She broke her kiss with Chad when my finger probed her, the feeling from between her cheeks getting her attention. Chad leaned up and put his mouth on hers and resumed kissing as I probed more with my finger.

"Use a second one," he told me, breaking his kiss. From what was now becoming normal, I followed his direction. "Get her ass open," he added, and again I followed, using two lubed fingers the push in and move in circles to open her puckered hole, which was quickly becoming open.

"Margaret," he said, moving his mouth away from hers, "you've had cocks top and tail from us and now you're going to feel two cocks between your legs and the sensation will tip you over again."

Before she could say anything he resumed kissing her and had total control over her. He didn't have to tell me what he expected of me. We were going to doubly penetrate her. I removed my fingers for her now opened hole and stood right at the base of the bed, between her legs and straddling Chad's. I rubbed more lube on my cock and I parted her cheeks, exposing her ass fully. I brought my cock to her now less than puckered hole and the head of my cock teased the second opening of her body. I pushed it in just a bit so Margaret could be accustomed to its presence. The up and down movement of her body as she took Chad's cock actually helped my cock get deeper into her. Then I encountered her sphincter and knew I had to push harder to get past it and fully get my cock inside her as Chad had directed. Just before I was to push my cock further, she pushed her ass up as part of fucking Chad and, with a push from me, my cock was past the minor obstruction. Now like she was fucking Chad I could fuck her ass.

"I can feel your cock inside her, Bill," Chad said as he held her head against his neck, somewhat soothing her. "Can you feel mine?"

I could feel it hardness, separated from mine by thin membrane. To have your cock inside someone and to feel another cock almost rubbing yours was a sensation I'd never had and it was so good.

"Feeling this, Chad," I said, "I'm not going last long."

"What about you, Margaret?"

A soft "no" was all him and I heard as she kept pushing up and down on his cock and, at the same time driving me rapidly towards orgasm.

Chad started kissing her again and even thrusting up a bit as she pushed down on his cock. I kept thrusting from behind pushing my cock deeper into her. I figured he wanted us all to cum at the same time. It was almost like a foot race, trying to work out the right timing strategy to ensure the desired result was achieved.

"Oh fuck," said Margaret loudly, "I'm cumming." My cock felt the first of her spasms as she climaxed.

I came just after her and my cum flowed into her ass. The I felt Chad's cock twitch a lot as he came as well. We were maybe a few seconds out from simultaneous orgasms but it was so close and my ejaculation was stronger than I'd had for many years.

As we lay there, Margaret on top of Chad and me on top of her, all savouring the feelings, I had to say out loud: "That was fucking awesome."

I was the first to move. I slid off Margaret and lay on my back beside her and Chad. She kept kissing him in that post orgasm bliss and then she leaned off him a bit and kissed me, her tongue sliding in my mouth. I kissed her back and our tongues played with each other. As she kissed me, Chad slapped her ass, making her jump and breaking our kiss.

"I have to go," he said. "I've got a meeting in about an hour and I need to shower and change."

Margaret rolled off him and lay on her stomach beside him, questioningly. He got up.

"Can't go the meeting reeking of sex," he said as an explanation as he stood by the bed. "If I did and they knew what we'd been doing then I think a few of them would love to meet you two."

He gave a friendly laugh and went to the bathroom. We heard the water turn on as I moved over to lie next to Margaret. We stayed there as the water ceased and Chad came back into the room. He gathered his clothes, dressing quickly.

"That was so fucking good, Margaret," he said when he was dressed. "I'll be finished around 7.30 if you guys want to go out to dinner and we can get better acquainted. If you are we can meet in the foyer of my hotel and there's a great restaurant I've tried and I think you'd like it.

He came over to the bed and lightly massaged Margaret's ass and kissed her on the top of her head. She turned over on her side and he kissed her slowly and deeply. After a long kiss he stepped back.

"I do hope you'll join me," he said and moved towards the door, opening it and leaving.

For a minute or so after he left, Margaret and I lay on the bed silent. The I leaned over and with one arm I drew her towards me. Then I kissed her, lips and tongue which had just kissed Chad. As I pulled her in tight, her left leg over mine, one of my hands slipped down and was massaging her ass. I kept kissing her, massaging her and holding her. I slipped my middle finger to its usual place when I was caressing her, right at the top of where her ass cheeks parted. The rest of my fingers were splayed, feeling most of her cheeks and the delightful soft skin of her ass.

"I love you so much," I said breaking the silence. "That was the most erotic experience I think I've ever had."

She wrapped her free arm around me and held on. "It was, wasn't it," she said ever so softly. That was something totally new for us," she added.

"I love you, Margaret," I repeated, reassuring her of my feelings towards her.