Something a Little Different

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I made some sound I had never made before, as it sunk deeper into my ass, while Alina kept riding and grinding on my cock.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I was being ridden fast, and with determination, and I enjoyed my cock deep inside of her soaking pussy. And I could feel the toy slipping deeper and deeper into my ass, and then the tip of it nudged itself against my prostate. I made some involuntary, guttural sound of surprise. It was somewhere between a moan and a yelp of surprise. And then my mind started falling entirely apart.

I don't know how long it lasted.

I know that the toy kept nudging and massaging that spot somewhere deep in me that I had been unaware of until not too long ago. I know that Alina kept grinding and riding me. And a lot of the rest of it is just blankness. My brain entirely overloaded.

All I know was that the orgasm was unlike anything I'd felt before. It started somewhere deep within me, and it rolled slow, but with determination, hitting me much like a freight train. The sound I made started as a low guttural moan, and ended up in a shocked whimper. I know that I shook, trembled. I'm not sure, but I thought I could hear the sound of Alina gasping out, laughing maybe, I don't know. The same bit of my brain that usually still kept watch sometimes when I got lost in just letting myself enjoy her, thought it could barely register the sounds she would make as she herself was cumming, But I don't know. All I know for sure, is that it felt much like being in the water and suddenly being hit by a wave that's harder and stronger than expected. There was no fucking doubt in my mind that I was fucking orgasming. Hard.

I could feel my hips buckling and jerking uncontrollably.

I could feel myself twitching.

I could feel Alina stop, I could feel the toy slide out of me, and I could feel her get off of me.

I could feel some aftershocks run through my body. Especially as she leant down and plopped my cock into her mouth, sucking me and savouring the taste of herself, and my cum.

I think I might have made some whimpering, wailing sound.

I don't fucking know anything for sure thought, not until a while later, when Alina was laying next to me, head propped up on hand, finger on the other hand drawing little patterns on my chest.

"Sooo... I take it you enjoyed that, huh?"

"Nh!" was all I could manage.

"Not gonna be so squeamish next time you feel a couple of fingertips brush over your ass?"

The mischief was thick on her voice.

"Nuh..." was still all I could manage.

I was honestly not sure if I was back in my body yet. I think part of my soul went to heaven, and spent time together with the choir eternal. I know I had not moved at all since I came, and I had no desire to either. I have no idea how much time had transpired though.

"Good boy!" came teasingly from Alina, before she laid herself down with her head on my chest.

I would have wrapped an arm around her, but my wrists were still very much cuffed to the headboard.

It was a little different from how things usually were. But I had absolutely no complaints.

12