Something about Donna Ch. 03

Story Info
Donna explores the husbands.
4.7k words
4.63
11.1k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/29/2023
Created 04/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Kindest regards and Thanks to kenjisato for proofreading and editing)

Something about Donna, 3.

"That smells great, honey!" Donna cooed happily, leaning over the stove.

Dan had just finished cooking and proudly displayed his work. "I know, right!" he boasted.

Donna patted her husband and began setting the table.

Rachel and Richard had reluctantly agreed to this Monday-evening dinner. Sure, Rachel had told Donna over the phone that things were fine between the couple. But, still, the whole thing was a bit awkward and tense.

"You sure you're still okay, honey? About Rich and all?" Donna asked gently. She had told him the previous night that Richard had had sex with her, although she'd left out the circumstances surrounding David.

"Of course!" Dan answered, a bit too quickly. "I mean, I had Rachel, right. So why not? Yup. I'm fine," he ranted, as he started putting the food on the table.

"It's just--" he stammered, "...a bit, uh, freaky that you've had both father and son, you know..."

Donna felt defensive. "Well, so has Rachel!" she blurted out, without thinking. She coughed and put a hand on Dan's chest.

"Wh-what do you mean?" Dan asked, confused.

Donna sighed and put on her most caring voice. "David slept with Rachel yesterday," she said gently.

"David didwhat?" Dan splurted.

Donna nodded slowly, with an exaggerated air of understanding. "Rachel, eh, told me on the phone earlier," Donna lied. "Happened yesterday, too."

"Man..." Dan puffed. "I mean, you have to agree that it's a bit messed up. Right?" he asked, fumbling about with the cutlery.

"Yeah. Well." Donna both nodded and shrugged, trying not to really answer, also trying very hard not to show signs of the sudden tingling between her legs. Donna finished setting the table as she thought about Ricky and David.

The young men had declined to join their parents' dinner, though; instead, opting for a walk and a heart-to-heart.

Which was exactly what David was getting ready for when he walked into the kitchen.

"They'll be here any minute," he said. "Ricky just texted me."

"Great! Thanks, baby!" Donna squealed, and clapped her hands together.

"Yeah. Sure, mom," David muttered. "You all right, dad?" he suddenly asked, a puzzled look on his face.

"Yup. Fine." Dan mumbled, and avoided his son's concerned look.

As if being saved by the bell, he was saved by the bell. The doorbell.

Donna squealed joyfully and went to open the front door.

A very uncomfortable little crowd emerged from the doorway. Rachel and Richard exchanged awkward greetings with their hosts.

David and Ricky left the house pretty much instantly.

The two couples sat down. Donna chattered on about all kinds of mundane things. The mood was stale, and wine was brought out as a remedy. Two bottles later, and the food quickly finished, the mood finally allowed for the intended conversation.

It actually went better than expected. The husbands had just the right amount of information, Donna felt. It turned out that Rachel had already confessed to her husband about what she'd done with Dan, albeit conveniently leaving out Donna and Ricky's involvement.

"This is just so crazy..." Dan chuckled nervously, and shook his head. "Guess we could try to look at it as some bonding with our sons or something," he shrugged, in an attempt to make a joke.

Richard turned to him. "What do you meanour sons?" he asked, with some worried agitation in his voice.

Dan seemed a bit taken aback. Before he got the chance to explain himself, Donna took control of the narrative.

"I might have, um, slept with Ricky a little bit..." she chirped, trying to seem regretful and innocent.

Richard gaped. "I'll be damned..." he puffed. He looked back and forth between Donna and Rachel. "I mean you two are just--" he grunted.

"Yeah, tell me about it," said Dan. He gave an insecure, but sorta heartfelt laugh.

Somehow, it dismantled the tension in the room. Everyone emptied and refilled their glasses. The talk flowed more easily and felt almost constructive. They talked about the sex, at least the revised versions. Both Donna and Rachel seemed adamant to keep those intact.

It was decided that they would leave the whole thing behind them, and move forward. After that point, the gathering was starting to feel like usual between the four friends. Except, Donna usually wasn't so horny during the couples' dinners.

Since it had been the main topic of the evening, her head was spinning with the memories. There was Dan nailing Rachel, Ricky banging her, Rachel fucking David and Richard plowing her ass. Donna found herself with soaked panties and was panting quite heavily. Damn, how she wanted to get her some!

"I mean--" she started, interrupting the men, "...We've hadsome fun these last few days though! Right?" she chuckled, eyes bright.

"Well, I mean..." Rachel coughed, "Sure. I knowI had some fun," she purred and winked at Dan.

Donna felt excitement when she saw her husband's cheeks glow red.

"Yeah..." he nodded, a hint of a satisfied grin.

"Don't be so gloomy, Rich," Donna cooed, and put her hand high on Richard's inner thigh. "I vividly remember feeling your fun getting all over me yesterday," she purred, and squeezed with her hand.

"Well... Ha! Sure! I didn't mind it," Richard chuckled, noticeably flustered. "Still can't believe you two, though," he teased the women.

"Mmh, pretty naughty wives you guys have, huh? Haha!" Donna giggled.

"You could say that again," chuckled Dan.

"You might even need to punish us a little bit," Donna cooed playfully, pouting lips and playing innocent.

There were a few silent heartbeats, almost as if everyone was waiting to see where this would go next. It was Richard who, with a gruff, broke the silence.

"Well, I don't know about you--" he slowly started, looking at Dan, "but maybe our ladies do need some, ahem, talking to."

"I knowI do..." came a soft purr from Rachel.

Donna was wet. No use denying it. Seeing the newly lighted gleam in her husband's eyes, 'didn't help'.

Dan puffed. "Maybe, go to the bedroom?" he asked carefully.

Donna was on her feet in an instant. That stirred up the rest of the company. In a matter of seconds, the four adults had, under moans and giggles, rushed upstairs to the bedroom.

"So, boys? What are you gonna do about your naughty little wives?" Donna giggled, once they were all gathered in her bedroom.

Dan, who was well familiar with this game, grinned. "Well, maybe a bit of spanking would be appropriate."

"Yeah, guess you're right." Donna said, with a pretend-sigh.

"Heh. All right!" Richard puffed. Donna saw his groin bulging.

Dan pretended to think. "Would be more comfortable for you with fewer clothes on," he concluded matter-of-factly.

"Oh, you think?" Rachel chuckled, sarcastically. She smiled at Dan, and pulled her shirt off. Her pants quickly fell to the floor.

Donna squealed with girlish excitement. Her dress was on the floor in a heartbeat. She greatly enjoyed feeling the men's eyes on her when she unclasped her bra and let her big boobs out.

Both Dan and Richard groaned at the sight of them.

Rachel followed suit and let her firm tits free.

Then both ladies climbed up on the bed. They were on all fours, with their asses turned to their husbands, making a show of simultaneously pulling their panties down.

Dan was on his wife immediately. "Bad girl!" he growled, and slapped Donna's jiggling cheek with his hand.

"Oh!" squealed Donna happily. Her pussy surged with wetness. "I'm still a bit bad I think," she purred to her husband, wiggling her juicy butt invitingly.

"Yeah?" Dan puffed, and spanked her again.

"Oh!" squealed Donna. Dan spanked her again. And again. And again.

"Yes! Yes! Aaah!" Donna screamed, absolutely loving it.

Next to her, Rachel was moaning a bit to Richard's ass-slapping. Donna could tell they hadn't done this nearly as much as Dan and her. The spanking went on a little while. Then the grinning, panting men took a few steps back to enjoy the view.

"Fuck, that felt great..." Donna panted, into the mattress.

Beside her, Rachel chuckled and looked over her shoulder. "You boys hard yet, or what?" she laughed, teasingly to the husbands.

"Bet your ass we are!" Richard grunted. Dan gave a short laugh. Both men proceeded to get undressed and sure enough, within a moment, they stood naked with their throbbing hard-ons out for the wives' enjoyment.

The 'punish-the-wives-play' seemed already abandoned.

Richard was the first to take initiative. "I'll show you hard!" he groaned, and stepped up to his wife's side of the bed.

Rachel had barely turned and sat up, before Richard put a hand on her head. "Here you go!" he grunted, and firmly put his hard dick in Rachel's mouth.

Donna watched her best friend's blowjob, vividly remembering how she'd seen David receive one just yesterday. The image of her son's dick getting sucked, flushed Donna with a warm, almost burning, tingle.

"Ooh, get over here, honey! Quick!" she gasped urgently, "I really need to suck that dick!" Feeling a strange need to clarify, she coughed, "Your dick!" as Dan happily strutted over to her.

Donna sat up, facing Dan, just as his swaying boner reached her face. Instantly, she grabbed the hard shaft and inserted it into her mouth. The warm, salty, taste filled her, as she eagerly started sucking and stroking the throbbing member.

"Oh God, babe..." Dan moaned pleasurably.

"Yeah? She sucks good, huh?" groaned Richard, with a sweaty grin.

"Yeah! About as good as your wife!" Dan chuckled, and winked goadingly.

"Fuck you..." Richard chuckled, trying to sound unbothered.

The slurping and gulping symphony of intense cocksucking vibrantly filled the air.

Donna was getting wetter by the second. It had nothing to do with the flashing images of her lips wrapped around David's cock, of course. Absolutely not. Donna was insistently shaking those impulsive visions away. She pulled Dan out, jerking his soaked rod against her swollen boobs and panting up at him. "H-how about a switch maybe?" she gasped.

Dan glanced over at Rachel. The blonde had taken her husband out of her mouth and stared Dan in the eyes, her gaze burning with desire.

"Eh, sure! Why not?" Dan puffed, and gave a nervous smile down at his wife.

Both men exchanged looks, nodded, and then, a bit awkwardly, walked over to the other one's wife.

Donna giggled happily, when Richard's hard member swayed in front of her face. She smiled up at the burly man and playfully closed her fingers around his warm shaft. She could feel it throbbing in her hand. She threw a quick glance to her right, glimpsing Rachel sucking Dan's dick, as if it was the last cock on Earth.

"Don't be shy now," chuckled Richard, snapping Donna back to the task at hand.

"Oh, sorry!" Donna giggled, before hastily inserting Richard in her mouth and gave him a real good suck.

Richard moaned and patted her head, as Donna joyfully started polishing his rod with her mouth. Donna felt the tingle burn her loins. She used one hand to hold and jerk Richard's dick whilst slurping it. The other hand urgently kneaded and squeezed her breasts.

"Ah, that's a real cocksucker you've got here..." Richard moaned over at Dan, desperately pretending not to notice the eager deepthroat his own wife was happily administering.

Dan didn't really answer, obviously in the midst of enjoyment. He moaned, panted and gave Richard an affirming nod.

Rachel gagged, then pulled Dan out. Jerking his soaked member, she smiled up at him. "Why don't you get on the bed?"

"All right!" Dan gasped excitedly.

Rachel giggled and got on her feet. She gave Dan a quick kiss, as he shuffled over and lay down on his back in the bed.

"Having a good time?" Rachel asked her husband, who was still plowing his dick between Donna's lips.

"Uh-huh!" he grunted, and nodded, his hand grasping Donna by the hair.

Rachel gave him a taut smile. It grew much wider when she glanced back at Dan, and then proceeded to climb backwards up in the bed to lay on top of him.

Donna glimpsed her husband sticking his face up her best friend's butt, while his dick quickly disappeared in Rachel's mouth again. She kept stroking and feeding herself Richard's cock as she, with increasing intent, watched the ongoing sixty-nine next to her. Her pussy almost ached from horniness. Donna's hand hurriedly left her tits and started feverishly rubbing and fingering her wet slit.

Richard groaned at Donna's increased arousal, since she was really tugging at his slick pole.

Next to them, Rachel was moaning ever more heartily around Dan's hard dick, as he enthusiastically let his tongue go to town in her holes.

Donna couldn't take it anymore. Sheneeded to get fucked! Groaning, she spat Richard out. "I want you to stick that in me!" she gasped, climbing up on all fours. She didn't need to wiggle her juicy booty much before Richard was on it. He grunted eagerly and slid his dick down between her cheeks. Donna almost growled her command. "Shove it up my twat, Richard! Fuck me!"

Richard pushed. Donna squealed. The hard cock penetrated and jammed itself straight up her pussy. Richard moaned deeply, grabbing Donna by the waist and started to plow her.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck, Richard! Just like that! Fuck me! Ahh! Fuck me!" Donna yelled, urgently slamming herself back to meet up the man's thrust. The room was filling with the sound of her ass slapping against Rich.

Richard moaned sweatily. He spanked Donna, to which she gave an excited squeal. "Man, this ass though!" he grunted over at Dan.

Dan looked out from behind Rachel's butt.

Richard faced him, fucking Donna harder. "Looks so goddamn fine!" he grinned at Dan.

Dan smiled politely.

Richard went on. "Feels good, too!" he added, with a goading wink.

"Yeah," puffed Dan, a bit uncertain. "Or, how do you mean?"

Richard chuckled a little. Donna felt him stick his thumb in her butthole and had to stop herself from screaming in naughty pleasure.

"You know--" Richard taunted, "Feels good sticking your cock in it!" He laughed and spanked Donna again.

Donna was so wet she could feel it on her loins.

Rachel was the one who changed the subject. "Oh, I want you inside of me, Dan!" she squealed, eagerly climbing forward and raising herself. She grabbed Dan's cock and aimed, then hungrily sitting down. "Ah, fuck yeah!" she moaned, as her pussy finally swallowed up Dan's hard dick. Rachel moaned and yelled, almost immediately started bouncing like a madwoman. She smiled at her husband.

He smiled back, then leaned over and kissed her, making sure to grab at her tits as well.

Dan held Rachel's hips and worked with his own to match her wild fuck-tempo.

Donna faced him, as they now had a close and clear view of each other. "You like it, honey?" she purred happily. "Her tight pussy feel good?"

Dan smiled and blew her a kiss. "Yeah, honey! Feels really good!" he groaned, also quite happily.

Richard leaned back from his bouncing wife, focusing on banging Donna harder.

Rachel was jumping up and down on Dan, really grinding his dick up her. "Ah, God! Feels so fucking good! Ooh! Such a great fucking cock!" she groaned vehemently.

"Oh, yeah?" giggled Donna from down the bed. "Does it feel like David's?" she laughed, instantly regretting the impulsive question.

"Christ, Donna!" Dan spattered, giving his wife a bewildered look.

Donna stared down at the mattress, opting to ignore Dan and moan louder to Richard's intense plowing. The mention of David had really riled her up, though. Her pussy was craving for more. "That's it, Richard! Give it to me!" she yelled up at the puffing man. "Ha! Fuck me like your son fucked me!" Donna roared, with a mean laugh.

"Oh God!" came a cooing laugh from Rachel.

"What's up with you?!" came a disturbed gasp from Dan.

"Please don't talk about that right now..." Richard puffed, with a somewhat grieved grunt. Then the burly man seemed to want to reclaim some control of the situation. With a strained growl, Richard held Donna tight and flipped her over on her back.

Donna giggled girlishly, as Richard jammed his cock back in her. He grabbed her legs tight and bawlingly started nailing her, so her big titties bounced beyond control.

"Yes! Harder, harder! Fuck me! Yeaah!" Donna urged him on, in a fit of enticing laughter. She felt a bump to her side, and met Rachel's excited face.

Dan had heaved her down next to his wife and took a page out of Richard's book, grabbing Rachel's legs and pumping vigorously.

"Hi there, cutie!" Donna laughed, and without thought, she gave Rachel a kiss.

Her best friend didn't seem to mind one bit, she kissed back and soon their tongues were playing with each other's. Donna loved it. She kept making out with Rachel, and also grabbed her wrist. Donna pulled Rachel's hand towards her chest and moaned warmly, when she felt it grab her heavy breasts. Donna returned the favour by starting to knead Rachel's firm tits, as well as pinching at her stiff little nipples.

She glanced down and sighted Dan's cock hammering Rachel's narrow slit. Donna couldn't hold back. "Does, does it feel like David's?" she hissed, whispering in Rachel's ear.

Rachel gave her a fiery gaze and a mischievous grin. "Yeah, it does!" she smiled with a hushed laugh, before planting an extra hot kiss on Donna.

Her best friend's sinful admittance sent flashes of naughty sensations through Donna. "I'm fucking cumming!" she growled in Rachel's face. Then she turned to Richard and used her legs to pump him harder. "Fucking give me that cock! Make me cum! Fuck yesss! Aaahh!" she squealed, climaxing to Richard's wild thrusting.

The burly man puffed and groaned sweatily, pounding Donna for all his worth. "Man!" he grunted, standing straight and panting heavily. His dick slid out but Donna was quick to reclaim it, turning over to all fours and putting it in her mouth. "Ah, that's it..." Richard sighed, as Donna suckled gently.

From behind she felt Rachel's playful strokes and slaps on her cheek.

"You like that ass, huh?" Dan chuckled tauntingly.

"Yeah, it's a great fucking ass!" Rachel giggled, moaningly.

"Then you should make sure to enjoy it!" Dan laughed, and grabbed Rachel. He turned her over on all fours.

Donna squealed delighted when she felt Dan pushing Rachel's face in between her cheeks. Donna looked back, seeing Dan starting fucking Rachel from behind. She gave a grumbling moan, as her best friend started kissing her holes. Donna grew even more excitedly horny. She gobbled Richard's cock sloppily, at the same time wildly rubbing her ass over Rachel's face. Donna squealed when she felt her best friend's tongue slide in her butthole. She wondered if she maybe could get one of the men to shove his cock in it.

From behind, her husband was panting and grunting rapidly. Judging by the quickening of Rachel's face pounding in between her buttocks, Dan was fucking her exquisitely harder and faster. "Oh shit! Oh God!" he panted.

From above Donna's head, Richard looked over at Dan. "You're not finishing inside her, right?" he gruffed.

"What? No, no." Donna heard her husband gaspingly assure.

"That's good," Richard grumbled sternly, adding a meaningful nod for emphasis.

Something seemed to give Rachel an extra dose of 'turned on'. With a parting kiss of Donna's holes, she turned at Dan. "Lay down, baby!" she groaned urgently, pushing with her hands on the best friend's husband. Dan, smiling, obeyed and lay on his back. Rachel climbed over and started riding like there was no tomorrow. It was almost an angry tempo, though she leaned down to kiss Dan several times.

Donna greatly enjoyed seeing her husband getting, in lack of better words, beastially fucked. With a growl, she turned around and promptly presented her ass to Richard. She was sorta hoping to get properly assfucked for finish.

12