Something Borrowed Ch. 06

Story Info
Maggie finds her true love and a happy ending.
8.4k words
4.59
811
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Before we begin, please remember this story is totally a fiction. All the names, places and situations do not represent any real people or places. All characters are over 18. To make sense of the end of this story, you should start at the beginning with chapter 1. My stories are stories not just sex scenes. When I write I love to give background and context to the lives of my characters. I like to think they are slow burns. If you find them not to your liking Please move on, but I hope you stay and enjoy Margaret's journey to the end. This chapter is longer than most. Please fill free to make comments or send me ideas on what should happen next. I do hope you enjoy)

--- Maggie

RECAP

Pulling the other panty from my mouth, she kissed me passionately and deeply using her tongue as a weapon to explore my mouth. I could not do anything. I opened my mouth wider, extended my tongue and responded in kind, the movements of my tongue to dance with her invading appendage. There was no doubt who was going to be the one in control in this ballet of predator and prey. I quivered as I looked up into the eyes of the woman that was about to devore me whole. I was ready for my next adventure, ever hopeful that this time I would find my happy ending.

Now: Chapter 6 finding the love of my life

I awoke with a start, looked around quickly. Yes, there was bright sunlight pouring through the window, but where were the nylon stockings and the used panties? Why wasn't I bound and gagged and where were Kelly and Shawna? Had it all been an intense dream. Sitting up in bed I was naked and I could feel how my thighs were sticky and glued together. I carefully peeled them apart and with two fingers explored my pussy lips. I was soaked and my fingers came away with a thick gooey residue. What happened last night?

It had all been so real. Was it all a dream? Was my subconscious trying to telling me something important? I remember going into Kelly's room after my shower, but looking at the foot of my bed I could see the two large bath towel just thrown to the floor; as if I tossed them aside when I came to bed after the bath. I turned to where I had undressed before my shower. I distinctly remember undressing in a rush and leaving my clothes thrown on the chair in a pile. I was so tired that I couldn't wait to take off my heels and toss my skirt, panties and stockings in a pile; not bothering with putting my used clothes in my laundry bag. I distinctly remember almost tripping over the shoes in my haste to get to the shower.

I couldn't believe my eyes; they were neatly folded on the chair, where I must have put them. Still not believing my eyes I saw my open toiletry bag on the dresser. I must have put it there after coming back into my bedroom. But when did I do all this? What really happened last night? Did I go into Kelly's bedroom? Did I actually watch Kelly masturbate? Did we kiss and touch and masturbate each other? Was I ever tied naked to the bed and presented to Shawna as a gift?

My mind said yes and I remembered it happening. In my heart, I wanted it to be so, yet the evidence all around me this morning clearly showed it never happened. I was so confused. Was it all a masturbatory fantasy that happened in my own bed? Whatever happened my body was still excited. My engorged and sore lower lips, still puckered and open from being recently used were evidence of it. I inhaled deeply and I could smell my own scent in the room. A heavy earthy musk of sex that I knew was mine. Looking down at my thighs once more, I saw they were covered in a thick crust of dried cream. As I gingerly spread my legs wide apart, I could see my lower lips were raw, red and swollen.

I Dipped my fingers carefully into my open labia and probed just inside and around the edges. My inflamed clit immediately reacted with a pulsing that sent shivers up and down my entire body. I pushed my fingers deeper and when they came out of my pussy they were coated with a thick fresh supply of Maggie cream. My pussy was raw and painful, like I had fucked myself over and over again. I shifted the covers on the bed slightly and my nose was filled with a pungent odor of sex. When I ran my hand over the sheets, I found the source of the smell in the soaked fabric. I yanked the cover totally off me. Out rolled my vibrator, and with a loud thump landed on the hard wood floor at my feet and rolled for a short distance.

I bent down to retrieve it. my legs and thighs just one big ache as I stretched to get the bullet shaped toy. It was still turned on high, but barely hummed as if it was losing power and slowly dying. I brought it to my nose and it smelled of me. I put the end in my mouth and ran my tongue around the head of the toy and it tasted like me. When did I take the vibrator out my bag, it had been clean and packed away when I went into the shower? Naked, sitting on the "wet spot," I tried to sort things out more precisely.

I went over the events of last night as best I could. I remembered how exhausted I was from the flight home and the car ride to my mother's house. What an effort it was to undress, just throwing my clothes down on the chair. I made my way into the bathroom and adjusting the shower. Now what happened next? I remember setting the various shower heads so the stinging spray of hot water would cover my entire body. I remember masturbating in the shower, my head filled with a jumble of thoughts, feelings and desires.

After that things get a bit less certain. As my fingers played with my moist lower lips, I stroked my inflamed clit releasing pent-up tensions, anger, hurt and frustrations. As each finger plunged deep and hard, all of my past relationships flashed into my mind one after another. All my hopes, all my mistakes, all my missed opportunities, all my deeply hidden longings paraded past my closed eyes. It was then that the difference between real and fantasy was lost to me.

I so wanted a strong woman to be in my life, but I wanted so much more than just her strength. I didn't want to just be used and abused. I wanted nurturing and love. I was so hurt by what Madison had done and frustrated that I had let her do it without really loving me and caring for my needs. I was so angry, mostly at myself for being so meek and submissive and letting her dominate me and yet receiving so little in return except scraps of her choosing. I took my frustration and anger out on my poor pussy, plunging my fingers deeper and deeper into myself. Plunging deep into my interior twisting and turning abusing myself, driving myself closer and closer to an almost painful climax. All the pain and anguish that I had bottled up inside me was being expressed in the masochistic way I abused my tender nether lips. I remember screaming as I came with an intense mind-numbing orgasm.

I couldn't stop, my orgasm ebbed and I began again. This time remembering Gail and my submission to her control. Pulling on my nipples and rubbing my clit, I remembered how good it felt to be controlled and shaped by her whims and desires, but I couldn't let myself respond fully, something held me back. I knew she loved me, wanted more from me. I remembered the pain when we broke up. She said I was closed off. She said there was something missing. She said I was not emotional invested in the relationship and just going through the motions. I had denied it all, but she was right. She loved me, but in truth I didn't feel the same. I took this emotional failure out on my already swollen and hurting pussy. Fucking myself with my fingers. Hurting myself to make me feel the pain of loss, the betrayal of my own emotions. Slapping my hairy mound harder and harder. Twisting and pinching my clit, I came again.

Still, I was not done. All my emotions about my visit home, confronting my mother about my sexuality. My anxiety about stocks and the ownership in my business. Seeing my sister as a grown woman and revisiting my repressed feelings about Shawna. Everything swirled in my head as my fingers worked on my pussy. A combination of images and thoughts played across my eyes as my body shook from orgasm to orgasm. Kelly, Shawna, Gail, Madison and all the others were mixed and flashed as I abuse and tortured myself.

Exhausted from pleasure, images of my grown sister, my submissive feelings and my unresolved attraction to Shawna repeatedly filled my head as I masturbated. These phantoms fueled round after round of fantasy as I manipulated my tender clit. I had never had the courage to approach Shawna. I still had the same desire, the same fear of rejection. Had these insecurities, guilt and hunger put her in the role of a Mistress and Kelly somehow get thrown into the mix?

Awake now, I could still recollect the feelings generated by these thoughts. Naked with the blanket wrapped loosely, I Stood at the foot of the bed and stared at the closed bathroom door.

Silently I asked myself, "what exactly happened when I finished my shower last night?" "Which door did I open?"

Could I have been in such a muddled sex driven haze that I went back into my room, found my vibrator and continued my dark fantasies?

In the light of day all these thoughts and feeling were vague and hazy. Had the lust filled frenzy of my multiple orgasms in the shower released my suppressed desires? Did I continue to live them out in my own bed? Did I truly want and need to be subjugated and owned to be happy and fulfilled? Could my subconscious be telling me something? So many questions and so few answers. It was no wonder my real life was a messy jumble of confusion.

I know that dreams can be just dreams and have no meaning, but I also believe that sometimes our dreams do have a meaning in reality. Was my dream just a dream or was it the long dormant expression of something more? A true want or need. Was it just fantasy or something I needed to explore. Did I secretly wanted Shawna to subdue me and make me her own? How did my sister come into the fantasy? All I knew for sure was it was morning, I stank of sex, sweat and cum. I needed a shower badly.

My pussy felt sore and used. My unshaved pits and the rest of my body reeked of sweat. Whether it was self-love or not I needed hot water and plenty of it before I could face anyone. I wrapped the blanket a bit more tightly around me and started for the bathroom.

I heard a knock on the door and as I turned around to say, "Come in."

My sister opened the door without waiting for the invitation.

With a large cup of coffee in her hand, "Great you're up," she said, walking into the room and holding the streaming cup.

I stood fixed on the floor like a deer caught in the headlights of a car. I knew that both I reeked of sex. Did she smell the heavy sexual musk that surrounded my body? If she did smell me, she didn't say anything. She looked at the unmade bed and the vibrator right where I had left it. I saw her nostrils flare a bit and a knowing smile spread across her face.

"I can see you had fun last night," a wide grin now replacing her gentle smile.

She was dressed in a pair of extremely short shorts that showed off her long legs and high tight bum beautifully. They were cut so high; they were merely a thick band of fabric at the crotch with no material covering the tops of her thighs or hips. On top she wore a tight white tee shirt that displayed both her bare nipples and bare bellybutton. Pierced through the sexy depression in the center of her belly was a gold charm with the single letter "S" dangling from it. On her feet were a pair of high heels with ankle straps.

I could see her nipples firm up and become hard pebbles under the thin fabric of her top and realized they were pierced as well. She took an obvious deep breath and held it. With a sigh she handed me the hot brew. She had not been surprised in the least seeing my vibrator on the bed or the obvious stink of sex on my body. I guess she also kept a handy vibrator around and the way she smiled told me she recognized the odor of self-loving.

"Hurry, take your shower."

"Shawna is home and waiting to see you,"

"Don't keep her waiting," she told me.

For just a moment I thought I heard a tremble in her voice, but just let it go.

"Wear a skirt and blouse, I know SHE will like that,"

Kelly continuing in the same even voice, but with a definite emphasis on the she.

She turned and left the room with a slow cute wiggle to her butt, closing the door behind her.

I went into the bathroom, turned on the hot water and scrubbed and scrubbed until the musky scent of sex play was gone. I would deal with the reality of last night another time. All my focus was now on meeting Shawna once more.

Shawna and the Group

Once you graduated High School or turned eighteen there wasn't much of a social life in our town. Most of us found ourselves drawn towards the picnic tables down by the lakeshore most nights after dark. Young people hung out there as long as I can remember. There was never a name or a title given to the group and no one ever called it a club. The Group was just there, no one really knew when it came into existence or who actually started it. The Group was just where you ended up each night if you were over eighteen.

There were no official rules for joining the group. No dues or fees, but donations of beer and other snacks were always welcome and no one ever came empty-handed. People came and went, some staying for years and others for much shorter times. There were guys, gals and couples. Kenny and I became members of the Group in our Senior year of high school. It was a place where the guys could boast and brag about their future conquests and the girls could plan and dream of their wedding days. Somehow it became the center of the end of our teen years and the beginning of real adulthood.

Kenny and I remained members of the group and hung with them until our disastrous Senior Prom. Kenny left and never returned. I left the group as I tried to get over my violent deflowering by Kenny. No one in the group knew of my short-lived affair with Alice and my budding change in sexuality. Most everyone knew that Kenny and I were no longer a couple, but not much else. Different rumors became the topic of the central conversation around the campfire.

By the time of my return to the lakefront my heartache was no longer my main focus and no longer the major entertainment the Group during those long summer evenings. However, new whispers and subtle glances accompanied my return and a new round of gossip began. Shawna was now a full-time member of the group having turned eighteen. I never tried to regain my former position, staying mostly on the fringes lost in my own muddled feelings. Shawna was quick to defend me from new gossip and protect me from being hurt by the pain of reliving the night of the prom.

I had known Shawna since she was fifteen. She was my boyfriend's younger sister and a grade behind us. I didn't take much notice of her because my academic attention was always on finishing high school and finding myself a role other than marriage and motherhood and my social focus was on Kenny and having "real" sex. She was still at that awkward stage and most annoying; always hovering. She was just a shadow in my memories and was almost invisible; a specter of braided hair, braces, scrapped knees and budding breasts. I met her again, but in a much different environment when I returned to the group late that Summer.

By the time I returned to the group she was there, welcomed into the group of girls, laughing, giggling and teasing the boys. She was tall and lean, build like an athlete. She had a presence about her that attracted both men and women like moths to a flame. Whenever she came down to the lake, she was the center of attention for every guy, but she did it in a way that never made the other girls jealous or angry. She was the kind of woman that every guy dreamed of dating and every girl aspired to have as their best friend. She was a strong, confident woman and ruled the club. She was blessed with a wonderful smile, a gentle endearing laugh and emerald green eyes. She wore little makeup, except for her eyes. The bold colors she chose made her green eyes pop. One direct look and you were mesmerized. Everyone in the group recognized her power and fell under her spell.

Shawna, as Kenny's sister, knew the true story of our break-up. She never shared it with the Group, but befriended me, at first apologizing for her brother's brutish behavior and then offering me her strength and protection to help me heal.

I became infatuated with her. I was tempted by her dominant presence, her slightest touch, her perfume and her voice. Each night sitting close together was driving me crazy. I so wanted to make a move, to kiss her, to ask her out, to make her my girlfriend and fall totally under her control. I hinted that I liked girls, I hinted that I felt submissive, but got no positive reaction and fearing rejection and loss of our friendship, I gave up on her. By the end of that summer, I gave up finding any woman in the group.

I hide my confused attraction to stronger, more dominant women from all. As one after another of the women in the group married and disappeared, Shawna and I remained friends. New faces appeared, but Shawna still kept center stage, always making time for me and keeping me close. Three years later when I turned twenty-two and still unwed, it was Shawn along with Kelly and my mom, who finally convinced me to forgive Kenny and marry him.

Now eight years later was I going to see a different Shawna? I had been totally taken aback meeting my "mellowed" mom and the new Kelly at 25. what would Shawna be like at 29? I finished my shower, dried, moisturized my entire body with lotion that had a hint of vanilla and cucumber and returned to the bedroom to dress. I threw on a pair of panties. I was reaching for skirt, when I decided I wanted to look really pretty for Shawna. In a tight black thong, I sat in front of the mirror and carefully applied my makeup. Making sure each of my features was highlighted to the best of my ability. Satisfied that I had just the right amount of blush, my eyes popped with eye shadow and mascara and my lips were moist and kissable with a bright red lip gloss; I combed my hair and pulled it back and off my face.

Turning my back to the mirror, I flexing my bum to make sure it looked firm and tight in the snug thong panty. I picked up my bra, thought a moment and tossed it away and instead played with my small nipples until they were hard and perky. I went to the closet and chose a short light sundress with a deep scoop neckline that I knew flattered my figure. I sat at the dresser and reached for my thigh high stockings. I slowly pulled the black stocking up my leg, making sure it was firmly held in place by the wide elastic band at the top of it. Duplicating my actions with the other leg, I stood and checked myself out in the mirror, twisting and turning to see myself from all sides. I make sure not to wear e a slip, if the light was right, you could see right through the thin fabric of the dress and I wanted to show off for Shawna. I was going to wear the 4" pumps from last night, but chose 5" black stilettos instead. A dap of perfume and the thirty-year old successful lesbian business woman was ready to reconnect with Shawna.

I checked myself once more in the mirror and with a confident strut left the bedroom and walked down the short hallway to the kitchen, my heels making a loud clicky clack on the hard wood floor.

As I approached the kitchen I observed the two women. I stopped dead in my tracks. Shawn was dressed in a tight long red leather skirt and a matching leather bustier. I could see the tops of her black leather boots through the thigh high slit in her skirt. She was sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in one hand and holding something in the other and had one leg extending towards my sister prone on the floor in front of her. Kelly was on her belly slowly kissing and tonguing Shawna's extended boot. I gasped loudly at the sight of my sister's submission to her leather clad Mistress. I felt my thick cream start to drip down my inner thigh as I just stood there. Shawna had certainly changed since we had last been together at the lake. My gasp must have alerted Shawna to my presence, she turned her head towards me and slowly looked me over, checking me out from head to toe. I couldn't resist and did several complete twirls to make the hem of my short dress flare open and show her the tops of my stockings, the bare skin above the elastic bands and my black lacy thong.