Something Different

Story Info
Pam wanted a fun night but didn't expect this.
3.1k words
4.13
6.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caleb35
caleb35
16 Followers

Pam didn't think it was a big deal. Her roommate apparently felt differently.

"What do you mean, you're going to Plan B with Iona?" Beth said.

Pam shrugged. "She suggested it today when we met for coffee. I don't see the big deal."

"The big deal is that it's with Iona. What are you doing even having coffee with her?"

"What?" Pam said while putting the dishes away. "We go out for coffee all the time after class. She's funny. What's the big deal?"

"You know the stories about her," Beth said, calling from where she was ensconced on the living room sofa.

"Oh my god I can't believe that you listen to any of that crap," Pam said.

"There's no way that there's that much talk around someone without some of it being true."

"Jesus Christ, I never knew you were a homophobe."

"I'm not a homophobe! My own cousin, Denise, came out in high school and she's the biggest butch ever."

Pam paused for a moment. "I thought you told me you didn't like your cousin Denise."

"Whatever! The point is I don't hate lesbians, I just don't like Iona."

"Well, hate to break it to you but I don't care. She and I are going out tomorrow night."

"Then I'm coming too."

"What? I don't need a chaperone."

"Someone needs to watch out for her and if you won't do it then I will."

"You're impossible!" Pam said. She slammed the dishwasher shut and stormed off to her bedroom.

Pam was still stewing about it later while she lay in bed browsing on her laptop. For the most part she and Beth got along great, but Pam also thought Beth could be a real bitch on occasion. Yeah, she'd heard rumors about Iona, but it was from guys who couldn't get a date to save their lives. Pam couldn't even believe how juvenile it all was. Iona didn't hide the fact that she was into girls but that was it. Ever since the two of them had started hanging out after class, Pam had enjoyed being around Iona. She was smart, funny, and had this way about her that when she paid attention to you, it was like you were the only person in the whole world. Pam liked that feeling.

She shut the laptop, turned off the lights, and crawled under the covers. She snuck a hand under her shots and began stroking herself. Her fantasy that night was Brad, the junior in her econ class with the nice smile and nicer ass. When she came minutes later, though, it was Iona's face between her legs that she imagined.

The next night, Pam was still talking Beth into it. "Come on," she said, calling out down the hall to Beth, "we do the same thing every night. Stay in, hate-watch bad TV, go to bed way too early. Let's change it up, go out, have fun, let our hair down. You know, enjoy yourselves."

"I have no problem doing something fun," Beth said and immediately Pam thought to herself that she doubted that. "But that doesn't mean I think you should be going out with that woman."

"I don't want to hear any more of that shit," Pam said. "You be nice tonight."

Iona showed up promptly at 8 PM wearing black denim and a leather jacket over a t-shirt. "Hey," she said, walking into the apartment.

"Hey," Pam said, closing the door behind her. "So, what do you think about this for tonight?" Pam asked, doing a quick twirl in her dress.

"You look great," Iona said. "But you know it's not that fancy of a place, right?"

"I just like to dress nice sometimes."

"You'll break some hearts, that's for sure."

Beth walked into the living room, wearing blouse and jeans. "My roommate is joining us tonight," Pam said. "Is that okay?"

"Sure," Iona said. She extended her hand to Beth. "Pleased to meet you."

"Same," Beth said, shaking the extended hand. She looked as if she were touching a dead fish.

If Iona noticed she made no sign of it. "I'm parked downstairs," she said. "Let's get going." The three women headed out.

As they navigated the city streets, Beth asked from the back seat, "Where are we going, precisely?"

"It's a place called Groove," Iona said. "I go there a lot, it's a fun place."

"Great," Beth said under her breath, just loud enough for the sarcasm to come through. Pam hoped that Beth wasn't going to be like this all night.

Groove was already loud and lively when they walked in. Pam liked the place immediately. It was nice, clean, but not fancy. Up on stage someone was butchering the song "Bad Guy."

Iona led them straight to the bar. "Hey, Cass," she called out to the bartender.

The bartender, a young woman with short blonde hair, came over to them. "Hey, Iona," she said, "good to see you."

"Thanks. You been doing okay?"

"Yeah. Haven't seen you in a while."

"Been busy. These are my friends. Set 'em up with the good stuff."

"One for you too?"

"Nah, just water for me, I'm driving tonight."

While they waited on their drinks, Pam looked around. There was a nice mix of men and women and some of the guys were even hot. The singer on stage wrapped up "Bad Guy" to a round of applause from people either who liked the song or were happy that it over finally.

Cass pushed two tall drinks towards them, each filled with a peach-colored liquid. Pam took a sip. What little fruit flavor there was in the drink didn't even come close to hiding the overwhelming amount of alcohol. Beth took a sip of hers, blanched, and said, "What's in this?"

"The good stuff," Iona said, laying money down on the counter.

"Hey, are you free this weekend?" Cass asked Iona.

"Maybe," Iona said, "I'll give you a call." She walked away from the bar and led the two women to a table.

Pam had only sat down for a second before she jumped up. "The list!" she said. She made her way to the DJ's table and started looking through the song list. She wrote down her name and selection on one of the slips of paper and handed it to the DJ.

When she got back to the table, another group was up on stage, massacring "Ain't No Mountain High Enough." Pam raised her glass and said, "Let's have a toast. To a great night out."

"Hear, hear," Iona said, clinking glasses with the other two. Pam took another sip. She wasn't sure if she was liking the drink more or if the alcohol was starting to kill of her taste buds already but either way it was fine.

The three women drank and talked for a while. Well, Pam and Iona talked for a while, Beth mostly just listening. Iona had ordered a second round when Pam heard the DJ call her name out.

"I'm up. Wish me luck!" she said and ran to the stage. She saw Beth roll her eyes hard as the first notes of "I Kissed a Girl" started playing. Pam belted out the opening lyrics, waving her glass in the air at the "drink in hand" line, which the crowd roared its appreciation for. Pam gave it her all during the song and judging by the applause at the end she apparently didn't do too bad either.

Pam jumped off the stage and made a beeline for the bathroom. When she came out, their table was empty. She looked around for Iona but didn't see her. She did see Beth along the wall, who appeared to be busy chatting up one of the preppie-looking guys, so Pam went looking for Iona on her own. After a few minutes she found her in the alley way in back with the other smokers.

Pam walked over to Iona and leaned back against the wall next to her. "Hey," she said.

"Hey," Iona said, exhaling.

"Glad you came out tonight?"

"Yeah. I'm having a good time. You?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you're hanging out with us. So...you going to call that girl later?"

"Which girl?"

"The bartender."

"Cass." The other smokers headed indoors leaving the two women by themselves.

"Yeah, Cass," Pam said. "You going to call her?"

"Maybe."

"You don't like her?"

"She's all right. She's nice. We got together once before. It was fun. I may hang out with her again or not. Don't know."

"Was she your lover?"

Iona took a drag of her cigarette. "A lady doesn't kiss and tell."

"Is that what you are, a lady?"

Iona tossed the butt on the ground and stepped on it. Looking at Pam, she said, "No."

The awkward silence was only broken when Pam grabbed Iona's hand, said, "Come on, I want to sing some more," and headed back inside, dragging Iona along with her.

Pam got a couple more songs in that night, punctuated with enjoying a couple more of what had become her new favorite beverage. Beth didn't sing at all and there was no sign of the guy that she'd been talking to earlier so Pam figured that had come to nothing. For her last song Pam got Iona to join her for a spirited rendition of "Love Shack." By the end of it the entire bar was singing along with them. Pam herself got a lot of applause for "tin roof rusted."

Beth met them as they left the stage. "You've had enough," she said to Pam.

"I've drunk just as much as you," Pam said.

"No, you've had more than me and now you're drunk."

"Hey, I'm fine, I just need the room to stop swaying from side to side."

"She's right," Iona said, "time to call it a night."

"Traitors," Pam said. "I want to rock!"

"That's enough rocking for one night," Iona said to Beth. To Beth she said, "I'll help you get her out of here." They each draped one of her arms over their shoulders and walked her towards the exit.

"You guys are so boring," Pam said.

"That's us, a bunch of complete bores," Iona said.

"We really can just get an Uber home," Beth said to Iona as the three stepped outside. "You don't have to drive us."

"Nonsense. My car's right here and I'm happy to. Besides, you'll need help getting her in your place."

"I can walk just fine," Pam said, stumbling.

They managed to get Pam in the backseat and Iona drove them to their apartment. By the time they arrived Pam could stand up straight, but Iona and Beth still walked on either side of her to make sure.

Beth unlocked the door to the apartment and then turned to Iona. "Thanks for driving," she said, "but I'll take it from here."

"Nonsense!" Pam said, loud enough for the neighbors up and down the hall to hear. "Come on in, we'll keep this party going!"

"Okay," Iona said, grinning. Pam barged into the apartment, Iona right behind her, Beth reluctantly bringing up the rear. Pam plopped down on the sofa, sprawling across it. Iona sat down in the recliner. Beth stood opposite them both, arms crossed over her chest.

"Did you have fun tonight?" Iona asked.

"I had so much fun," Pam said, giggling.

"Glad someone did," Beth said.

"Beth," Pam said, "would you get my blankie for me? It's on my bed."

"What am I, the maid?" Beth asked but walked down the hall anyways.

"You should stay," Pam said to Iona when Beth was out of the room, "the night's still young."

"Oh really?" Iona asked, grinning. "What'd you have in mind?"

"I don't know," and then giggled again. Iona just laughed.

Beth walked back in carrying a blanket, which she laid over the now completely reclined Pam. "Thanks again for helping me with her," she said to Iona, "but we're going to turn in soon so you should go."

"Your roommate was just asking me to stay a while longer," Iona said. Beth turned to Pam and frowned.

"Oh, come on," Pam said, "don't frown. Let's do shots."

"We're out of tequila. And you're already half-asleep," Beth said.

"No, I'm not," Pam said, closing her eyes.

Beth sighed dramatically. "I'll be right back," she said and walked off towards the bathroom.

Pam opened her eyes and looked over at Iona who was still smiling at her. "You're really cute," Iona said.

"Aw, you're just saying that," Pam said.

"No, I mean it."

"Do you really think so?"

"Yes, I do. You're a beautiful woman."

"Thanks," Pam said. And then she closed her eyes again. Before she knew it, she was asleep.

She had the weirdest dream. She dreamt that she stood on a sandy beach, looking out at the ocean. The waves were white-capped as they crashed on the shore. Beth was standing next to her on the beach; she couldn't see her, but she knew she was there. She just kept looking at the incoming waves, one after the other. She took a step forward. "No, don't," Beth said. Pam took another step forward, then another. She could feel the sand under her feet, between her toes. It was warm and lovely. "We shouldn't," Beth said. Pam kept walking forward. The water washed over her feet. She kept walking into the ocean until the waves were at her knees, waist, breasts. She lowered her head and the next wave submerged her completely.

Pam woke with a start. She didn't know what time it was, only that it was dark. She was alone in the living room, still wearing the same clothes from earlier. Her head was fuzzy. She leaned up and tried to see the time on the microwave from the couch, but the numbers just blurred.

She heard something. She didn't know what it was, just that it sounded like it came from within the apartment. She laid still for a moment, listening, trying to decide if it was something or just her imagination, fragment memories from her dream still flitting through her head.

She heard the noise again. She still couldn't make it out but now she thought it was someone's voice. She tossed the blanket aside and gingerly got to her feet. All the lights in the living room and kitchen were off but there was a faint glow from down the hallway.

She slowly made her way from the living room down the hallway, with small shuffling steps. The door to Beth's room was partially open and the light was coming from there. She was just about halfway there, telling herself that she was imagining things, when she heard someone grunt. She stopped. Then she heard what she thought may be laughter, and then another grunt.

She didn't know how long she waited there but after a while Pam resumed creeping down the hallway, trying her best to make no sound at all. Someone was talking but she couldn't make out any words. She reached the doorframe and steeled herself before creeping her head forward to peer around the door.

The bedside lamp was on. Clothes were strewn all over the floor. Iona was sitting up in Beth's bed, her back against the headboard, completely nude. Which meant, of course, that the nude woman lying between Iona's legs, eating her out, was Beth.

Pam froze in place. She clamped her hand over her mouth, bit down on her lip, desperate not to make any sound. She told herself she should leave. The smart thing was to back up quietly and as soon as possible. Right, go, go now, she told herself. She remained rooted in place instead, seeing everything.

Iona's head was titled back, eyes closed, mouth open in ecstasy. Her body was lithe, her skin an olive sheen that was beautiful in the lamplight. Every few moments she'd sigh contentedly. Her left hand moved back and forth between her small breasts, alternately squeezing them. Her right hand held Beth in place, her fingers entwined in Beth's hair. "Yeah, that's it," Iona said out loud, eyes still closed.

Pam couldn't see Beth's face, hidden as it was behind Iona's raised left leg, but she saw Beth's pale white body. Beth wasn't moving at all, apparently absorbed in her task. Beth seemed to try to lift her head, but Iona's hand kept her in place. "Keep going," Iona said. Beth did so.

Pam squeezed her thighs together tightly.

"Yeah, right there," Iona said. "Eat it. That's good, that's really good. Lick it. More. Oh!"

Iona moaned and then moaned again, louder. Pam barely breathed. Then Iona opened her eyes, looked down at Beth, and said, "Good girl." When she looked up, she saw Pam in the doorway.

The two women stared wide-eyed at each other. For several moments neither said anything or even moved, Beth completely oblivious the entire time. Pam thought she could hear Beth lapping at Iona's flesh. And then Iona broke out in the widest smile Pam had ever seen, a grin to put the Cheshire Cat to shame. Keeping her one hand on Beth's head, with the other she extended a crooked finger and motioned Pam to approach.

Pam fled. Her own bedroom was right next to them, far too close, so Pam retreated all the way back to the living room. She laid back down on the sofa, threw the blanket over herself and put a cushion over her ear to prevent hearing anything else. She kept hearing noises but couldn't tell if they were real or imagined. She didn't want to know. Eventually she fell asleep again.

When Pam next awoke morning light was streaming through the windows. Her head was throbbing. Someone was rummaging around in the kitchen cabinets. She sat up and saw Iona rooting around in the fridge. Pam gingerly got up and walked over.

Iona was downing a small glass of orange juice. "Hey!" she said with a bright smile, putting the glass back down on the counter. "Thanks again for a great night. I had a lot of fun." She gave Pam a quick hug. "I'll see you around," she said and then was out the door before Pam could even think to reply.

She stood in the kitchen for a moment and then crossed to the door, locking it. She then walked down the hallway to Beth's room. Beth's door was still open and this time she didn't just wait at the threshold but took a couple steps inside. The lamp was off, but sunshine peeked through the blinds. Beth's clothes were still strewn all over the floor. The top sheet was crumpled at the foot of the bed. Beth was sprawled in the center of the bed, face down, fully nude. Pam just stood there, staring at her roommate's bare ass. After a minute she turned and walked into her own bedroom, softly closing the door behind her.

caleb35
caleb35
16 Followers