Something Extra in the Bottle Ch. 01

Story Info
A young biochemist mind-controls her nonbinary roommate.
4.5k words
4.52
19.1k
25

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story will have a couple of themes but the biggest is mind control. So, thats the category I picked for it. The other big thing is this is a nonbinary, transgender character, so if thats not the kind of story you want to read, I would recommend keeping on scrolling!

--

It had been about 6 months since I had moved into a new place. It was a modest 2 story house in a suburban college town, owned by my roommate Destiny, or rather bought for her by her rich parents. Destiny had decided she wanted a roommate to fill out the house.

In her ad, she said she said that she wasn't interested in rooming with cisgender men and would offer a discount for trans and/or nonbinary people. I fit the bill, being nonbinary myself. Given the language of her ad, I thought she would be transgender herself but after a phone call, I learned she wasn't and just "felt safer" with a trans person. I thought that was odd but I needed the roof over my head and I figured it couldn't be too bad of an arrangement. I had been around women my whole life with 3 older sisters. I had played the "little brother" role to all of them since I was the youngest in the family until I came out as nonbinary. So I figured this would be like that. I was wrong.

Unlike my sisters, Destiny had made a habit of walking around topless in nothing but panties since the second month or so of us living together. Her natural c cup tits were always in plain view and it wasn't a proper morning without at least pussy lip peeking out of her underwear on the way to the coffee machine. If that didn't spark a crush, the fact that she was a genius did the trick. She was on her way to having a PhD in biochemistry at only 22 while I was 27 and still just had my high school diploma. I was working retail and she was on track to have a fruitful career in science. She was worlds smarter than me and she knew it. I just hoped it wasn't obvious that I had an interest in her but honestly, how could anyone not?

This particular morning, I was scrolling an online forum on hormone replacement therapies on my laptop. I didn't feel particularly drawn toward womanhood itself but I wanted more feminine features. I sighed as I learned the prices of these drugs. Just then, Destiny left her room upstairs.

"What's up Ty?" She asked. Her bare chest bounced as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh I just know I'm never going to be able to afford to medically transition to the body I want," I answered plainly. This was the first time I had talked about my gender dysphoria with Destiny but I was starting to feel comfortable enough with her. I was curious as to what she would have to say about it.

"What kind of body do you want?" She sat close to me and wrapped her arm around me, looking over my shoulder at my laptop. Her naked breast pressed against my arm. I resisted an erection.

"I-I uh, well," I stuttered before regaining my composure. "I just want to be a little more feminine. Like, my hips or my skin--"

"Do you want tits?" She interrupted. I blushed. "I mean yeah that would help fill out some outfits I'd like to wear. But not like big ones. Not uh.."

"Not like mine?" She finished my thought and squeezed her breasts together with her arms. I surrendered to my hardening dick. Luckily I'm fairly small and I didn't think she would see, even through my pajamas.

"Um, yeah," I managed to say.

"You know, I'm a biochemist," she said, turning to face me and releasing her tits to hang naturally again. "It wouldn't be strictly legal per se, but I could put together these drugs myself in my lab. If it's just for you, I don't think anyone would notice."

"You would do that?" I asked, shocked.

"I don't see why not. If you want a more feminine body, I'd love to make that happen for you, Ty."

"Destiny, I can't believe this. I mean, what do you want in return?"

"Nothing! Just..remember this will be a 'DIY' drug so there may be unexpected results."

"Could it kill me?"

"No! It just might have some unknown side-effects. I'm pretty good at what I do though. You don't have anything to worry about."

That cute but confident smile won me over and washed my worries away. Plus, I had been waiting for years for this. How had I gotten so lucky? I was also still worked up from seeing her in such a suggestive pose. She was always friendly but this seemed to be crossing the line into flirtation. I couldn't think straight, so I went to my room to masturbate to the image of that pose before I got ready for work. I often thought of her walking around wearing basically nothing like she did while I was jacking off before bed. This memory, however, made me cum in a matter of seconds. My head was a little clearer but I was still insanely turned on as I made my way to work.

--

When I got home from work, Destiny was already home and watching TV on the couch, this time bottomless with a long t-shirt on.

"Oh good! You're finally home!" Destiny said excitedly. "I got you something."

She pointed to a medicine bottle on the coffee table. I walked over and cautiously picked it up, as if it were dangerous to even touch. The bottle was unmarked. It sunk in that this was the illegal drug she had concocted for me to help me transition.

"Go ahead! Open it and take one!"

I opened the bottle and took out a red pill. I stared at it for a moment. This was the moment of truth; the moment when I would finally start to feel more like myself. This woman was my best shot and It was now or never. I popped it in my mouth.

"Come sit next to me and watch this movie. I'll need to observe you to make sure everything is okay,"

"Alright," I agreed and headed for the couch. As I got closer, I accidentally caught her pussy in full view. It was a cute slit between her legs. I pried my gaze away and but dick betrayed me again, hardening beneath my work pants.

Watching this otherwise boring movie, I found myself feeling a little high after about an hour. I had heard that some transition drugs could give you a boost of energy but I didn't think this was that. I mean, the effects of HRT are usually slow.

"Look at me," Destiny said. Before I even processed her words my head was turned and I was looking into her deep brown eyes.

"Tell me how you're feeling," she said as she brushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. Once again I hadn't quite processed what she had said before I heard my voice answer.

"Feeling weird. I..feel out of control," I heard myself say. Something was wrong. It was like the words hadn't come from my own brain or like I was watching myself act from inside myself without being the one initiating the actions. She smiled deviously.

"W-what did you give me?" I asked of my own volition.

"Well the drug I made will feminize you over time like you wanted but I really wanted to test out something I've been working on for a while so I added some additional ingredients," she said. She didn't look a bit apologetic about what she had done. "They make you..suggestible, like the effects of hypnosis but without all the verbal set up. But don't be too afraid because, like hypnosis, it won't make you do anything you don't already want to."

I should have been scared. I should have been angry. Instead I was just utterly and completely aroused by this gorgeous woman who now had my mind in her hands. My dick hardened once more.

"So now that you know, how do you feel?" She said after letting me simmer for a few minutes.

"Horny," my voice came again without my permission. Shit. Well the cat was out of the bag now. Destiny smirked.

"I knew you liked me. That's how I knew this would work," she said triumphantly.

"Wait, did you plan this all along?" For a moment, a sense of injustice overshadowed my arousal. "Is that really why you wanted a roommate like me?"

"No! I will admit, this is not my proudest moment," she said, her eyes floating to the floor. She was finally showing some regret. "But it wasn't like that. I like being comfortable in my home. You know..like this."

She gestured around her body to signify the way she dressed around me and continued. "I figured someone like you wouldn't be hung up on traditional modesty and I was right. This whole thing just.. I had to know if my theory was right! You have to understand, science is more than my passion. It's my addiction! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity! I'm sorry."

To anyone else she would look like a raving mad scientist but to me there was something so alluring in the fire in her eyes. She was driven by a burning desire for knowledge and I was caught in her path --a lab rat. I couldn't shake the arousal at being the object of her intense attention.

"It's okay," I said. "I get it, I think. Just be honest from now on."

"Really? Okay. I can do that, Ty. So..how about we test this out some more?"

"Do I have a choice?" I asked, half-joking.

"Do you want one?" She asked with a barely visible smile.

"No," my voice answered for me, truthfully. This out of control sensation was trippy but it seemed like I had sealed my fate.

"It seems like the added components have a sort of 'truth serum' effect as well. Interesting!"

The curiosity in her eyes was charming as she was in her element studying me.

"So let's see here. We'll start simple. Go get me a wine cooler from the fridge," she ordered. Before I knew it I was on my feet and walking to our kitchen. I opened the fridge and got the canned beverage and returned to her.

"Now open it," she said and I did it. "Now, spill some of it on your shirt."

A split second passed before I dumped a third of the can onto my shirt. It was cold as it ran down my chest. I was shocked.

"I thought it wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to!" I protested.

"Give me the drink," she ordered. I obeyed and put it in her hand. "You didn't want to spill it but you wanted to do what I told you. It's an interesting paradox. I imagine sometimes your not wanting to do a thing will win out over wanting to obey me. We'll just have to see."

She took a few sips of the wine cooler and put it down on the coffee table before continuing her experiment on me.

"Take off your shirt. It's all wet now after all," she said facetiously as if she was concerned about my wet shirt. I obeyed, this time unsure if it was the drug or by my own initiative.

"Mmmm you'll really be cute with a pair of tits," she said as she scanned my exposed torso.

I blushed. I wondered if she secretly looked at me the way I looked at her. I knew her well enough to know she would be too proud to admit to it, so I took a more subtle route.

"Do you always flirt with your test subjects?" I asked.

"Well you're my first human test subject," she said, avoiding the question. She bit her lip, which was more telling than any words she could give me. "So we've established that the suggestive power of the drug works. Now I'm curious about this truth serum effect. Would you mind if I asked you more questions to test it?"

"I don't mind," my voice betrayed me.

"Good. So, do you..like my body?"

"Yes."

"Do you ever have a desire to touch it?"

My erection throbbed. She was toying with me. She had to already know the answers to these questions.

"Yes."

"How often?"

"Every day," my voice said. Fuck. She was going to find out everything.

"And what do you do with that desire?"

"I..jack off. I..don't want to bother you." I strained to try and keep the truth from coming out but the words continued escaping my lips and I knew it was everything I secretly wished she knew.

"Aww, how sweet. See this is why I'm so comfortable with you, even though I know you like me," she said.

"So, if I just.." She lifted her long shirt and spread her legs. "..touched myself right here in front of you, you'd just go masturbate about it?"

I couldn't help but stare as her fingers spread her pussy lips. My mouth began to water as I watched her.

"Yes," I said with only a breath.

"Such restraint should be rewarded. Don't you think?"

I didn't have an answer, drugged or not. She stopped momentarily to grab her drink from the coffee table.

"Take the rest of your clothes off," she said and took another sip. "You won't put them on until I say so."

Instantly I began sliding off my stretchy black women's formal pants and then my tight underwear, revealing my dick. I knew it was small but I also wasn't sure I wanted it at all so, most of the time, that didn't bother me. I did feel a twinge of embarrassment at Destiny seeing it though. Her words circled around in my head. I knew I would not put any clothes on until she told me to, like it was an immutable fact of life. I could think about doing it but my body would not allow it to happen.

"Mmmm it's a cute little thing," she said and lifted my shaft lightly between two fingers and dropped it like it was an amusing toy. "How do you feel about it?"

My dick twitched from her touch and I was now breathing heavier.

"I like the way it feels when..it's touched." I said. "But most days I don't want to see it. It doesn't feel as feminine as I'd like to be."

"Would you like it to be smaller?"

"Yes," my voice answered. One thing I knew about modern hormone therapies was that your dick could shrink. That was one of many feminizing results I was looking for.

"But if it was any smaller, you wouldn't be able to fuck me.." she said with a mock frown. My heart stopped beating. When I first saw it, I had briefly wondered what her pussy would feel like around my dick but I never imagined it was a possibility. I didn't really expect to be fucking anyone at all, so the trade off with taking these drugs was a no-brainer for me.

"Did you want that?" She asked, now unable to mask genuine curiosity.

"I..didn't think it would ever happen. So I never let myself want it," my voice explained.

"Let me ask a different way. Would you rather fuck me or get teased by me?" She started aimlessly playing with her still-exposed pussy.

"I'd rather..be..teased," I said practically through gritted teeth as the truth spilled out from me against my will. This drug and its ability to make me unable to answer any question with anything other than the whole truth had now ruined my opportunity to fuck the most attractive woman I had ever seen. But part of my fantasy was the idea that I saw this woman practically naked everyday and, as far as I knew, I didn't have any chance with her. Somehow the drug had identified this fantasy.

"Very interesting. I can see you're conflicted about that answer. But it must be true," she said and took another gulp of her drink. "I tell you what. If you continue taking my pills and letting me use you as an experiment and I'll tease the fuck out of you."

"You already do," I said, unable to hide my wide grin. Sure, I had lost the opportunity to fuck her but I felt like I had just gained something I would enjoy much better. She grinned back at me, that mischievous smile that told me she was having fun.

"Oh you have no idea, Ty," she said and put her drink back down. "Take my shirt off but don't touch any part of my bare skin while you do it."

I obeyed and lifted her shirt above her belly, then her ribcage, and then over her tits. This was probably the closest to my face they had ever been but I couldn't touch them if I wanted to. My hands would only perform the task they were prescribed. Finally, with her arms lifted for me, I pulled the shirt off of her body. She was now completely naked on the couch. I marveled at the completed mental image of her body I had only seen in select pieces at a time. She seemed unphased by my wandering eyes and merely raised an eyebrow as she considered what to do next.

"Now..lick my pussy while I finish this movie," she said as if she was just bored and this was totally normal. "Don't stop until I say so."

She grabbed her drink and leaned back on the couch, legs spread. I got on my hands and knees on the floor in front of her and crawled to between her thighs. This was another instance where I was unsure if my own willpower or the mind control was driving my body. I no longer cared.

I licked her, starting almost at her asshole all the way to her clit. I was slow and worshipful. I felt lucky to even be close to her pussy, much less tasting it.

"Keep doing that," she said, continuing to sip her drink and watch TV, largely ignoring me. My mouth and tongue muscles were suddenly locked in an exact repeating motion. I couldn't speed them up or slow them down and I certainly couldn't stop. I took in her taste and smell as I continued to be compelled to worship between her legs. Even as it was obvious that she hadn't showered since this morning or maybe the night before, I reveled in the sensations.

This went on for another hour or so. My mouth was tired but I still couldn't stop. I wondered how long this drug lasted. As the movie ended, she looked down at me and smirked.

"You really can't stop huh?" She said with a chuckle. I wanted to answer but my mouth insisted on continuing its motion. "Let's see what your little drugged up brain does with this: make me cum."

Her words released me to my own methods while still binding me to the task of pleasuring her. Apparently there was some nuance to these effects. She squirmed and quietly moaned as I picked up the pace and focused my efforts on her clit.

My dick hardened again at the new excitement. Through some adjusting and shuffling, I realized the open ended nature of her command gave me more freedom than I thought. If I wanted to, I could have fucked her. But I decided not to test the luck I had already been given and went a subtler route, sticking two of my fingers inside her while I continued licking and sucking her clit. She writhed and bucked at each thrust of my hand.

"Fuck! Keep doing that!" She screamed. Whether she had intended it or not, that was one more command binding me to my task.

"Oh fuck!" She moaned as she took a fistful of my hair in her hand and ground her pussy on my mouth. "Oh god! Okay! Okay! Stop!"

Instantly I froze mid-lick. She hadn't orgasmed yet, I was pretty sure. Why had she stopped me?

"Okay. Just stick your tongue out as far as it will go," she said between heavy breaths. I obeyed. "Now relax your neck completely and put your arms at your side. Don't move them from there. They will stay completely limp there until I say so."

My arms flopped to my sides and my head drooped as muscles relaxed in my neck that I didn't know existed. I stood there on my knees before her with my tongue straining out from my mouth.

"Good. You're my sex toy now," she said. It was a silly thing to state like that, I thought at first. Clearly I was a human and yet.. The more I thought about it the more it felt true. In my mind, I slowly became an inanimate object which was to be solely used for her pleasure.

She grasped either side of my head and positioned my outstretched tongue on her pussy just below her clit. She then maneuvered my head in a swift motion that repeatedly pressed my tongue into her clit as it slid across the top part of her pussy.

"Oh yes. There we go." She said calmly as she forcefully masturbated with my tongue. "It wasn't enough to have verbal control of you. I wanted physical control. And I wanted to see if I could affect your self perception."

She bucked her hips as she continued using me for a few more moments then pulled my head back to look at her. Her face was painted by a lustful smile.

"Tell me. Do you think you're a sex toy?"

"I do," my voice responded dryly. The words seemed far away, not connected to my thoughts, which circled around like water going down a drain and at the center was my reality of being a sex toy --Destiny's sex toy.

"Sex toys keep their tongues out," she admonished while keeping that lust-filled expression. "Sex toys don't speak or have selves to reference."

12