Something Good from The Bakery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[ f ]

I gasped as I lowered myself further onto his shaft until he was fully inside of me. The sheer size of him spread me so wonderfully wide again. I had to wait though to let myself become accustomed to him again, especially this time because the position afforded us the deepest penetration.

"Oh Derek!" His cock triggered all the pleasure places inside me and I had one of those little deep orgasms that nobody would know about but me.

My hands rested on his shoulders, this time not hugging him tightly so he could play with my sensitive breasts. I did however push my breasts into his hands, not able to control myself from seeking more stimulation.

"No, I don't think you are bad at all. I'm happy I excite you." I whispered with a smile against his lips, as I began a gentle rocking motion. "I want you to know about me and I want to know about you too."

[ m ]

I kissed her lips and enjoyed touching her firm perky breasts, the breasts that had fascinated me the first time I saw her at the bakery. I was completely accepting of her and knew it was her life experiences, the total sum of them that had prepared her for me.

I saw her as a perfect woman in my embrace, nothing less with more power and grace than any woman I had ever known. "Loryn, I don't mean to blow smoke up your skirt so please just hear me out." My cock throbbed inside her as I spoke.

"I noticed you the first time I saw you and I've been going to the bakery every day since then just to see you there. You're perfect to me no matter what you think of yourself. You're not blemished or tainted in any way."

"You were perfectly prepared for me in all those troubling and painful ways, as well as the happy and joyful ones too. Everything, no matter how grotesque they may be, is perfectly fine with me and, I hope this doesn't make me sound creepy, the grotesque parts hold a strange fascination in me for you, so please don't hide anything."

"I want you to know that, no matter what, even if it's something like... I don't know, that you like the smell of your farts or the smell of my farts or whatever, that's perfectly fine with me and you should never feel any embarrassment ever. I'm going to tell you about me the same way. Okay?"

My forehead was pressed against hers, our noses caressed together.

[ f ]

I smiled and closed the gap between our faces so that we kissed again for just a brief moment or two. When it ended, I leaned my head into his so that our foreheads rested together again and my eyes stared deeply into his.

I chose to use his words to show him how much I accepted him. "I'd like that. I'd like for you to be my safe place to land."

My hips rocked a little faster now that I had gotten used to the girth and length of his cock that easily slid inside my pussy without any discomfort. I felt only pleasure.

[ m ]

I breathed deeper and loved how her hips rocked and how sexy she looked as she wiggled on my lap in the most erotic lap dance I had ever seen. What made her so fantastically fabulous was that it was my cock she was fucking.

My eyes welled up with tears again, and before she could respond I implored her. "Don't stop Loryn, please don't ever stop. I've never been pleasured or loved by anyone the way I am by you. I figure you're not willing to go there with words yet, maybe not for a long time to come. But you must know that actions speak louder than words and your actions are screaming your love for me. My words flow freely and from my heart. I love you. I love you Loryn and I'm yours forever, if you want me."

My lips kissed hers, then I resumed touching my forehead to hers, my tears dripped on my own skin. "I've got to tell you something. My eyes have not leaked tears since before my family died. I kind of went dead inside and my eyes haven't leaked in 35 years..."

[ f ]

I was again touched at what I had been able to do for him and my eyes filled with tears too. I wanted to open up to him so badly to tell him that I could somewhat relate to what he said, that I've had to force myself into a numb feeling ever since that weekend, that I haven't allowed myself to feel anything because I feared doing so would break me even further.

This moment was too perfect to spoil with any mention of my brother. This was our moment together and not even the briefest thought of him belonged here. So I focused on us and the incredible pleasure we were giving each other.

"Move with me." I whimpered, wanting him to be more a part of our lovemaking even in this position.

[ m ]

I squeezed my butt cheeks together, lifting and dropping adding a short thrust to the excitement. "Can you believe how well we fit together? There's something to your shape inside that's perfectly caressing my cock head and it is so good I just don't want to stop... fucking your cunt, oh babe this is so fucking good."

"Yes it's sex language that is so right for good fucking, I promise you babe, you'll never hear this language from me except when I'm fucking your perfect little cunt." My hands cupped her cute ass cheeks giving her a good squeeze.

[ f ]

I laughed at his sudden outburst. "I was wondering what happened to that polite gentleman I met in the bakery." I teased and whispered in his ear breathing heavy.

Then I decided to push that weekend out of my head, to claim sex talk as my own and what I share with my fucking perfect Derek, "This is so fucking hot, give me time babe, I want those things you talked about because they would be with you."

Just like that I felt free of my bonds, my shame and my guilt was gone. I had a renewed spirit and like a white dove I was ready to fly my own way.

His thrusting now made this a perfect dance we could enjoy together. I bounced in his lap much more than before with my tits and hair bouncing too. The bouncing made it much more intense in the deeply penetrating position.

It wasn't long before I groaned out his name and another powerful orgasm racked my body I know he felt.

[ m ]

I pulled her body to mine tightly as she orgasmed. I tried to hold back my own orgasm and failed. My cum erupted once more deeply into her unprotected body and filled her again with my fresh load of potent cum.

We held together tightly as we enjoyed our mutual convulsions until all that was moving us was us breathing and our sexes that made synchronized involuntary muscular movements that effectively continued our lovemaking with no other effort required.

"I wonder if we could just stay like this all night. Let's share your pillow and really sleep together Loryn. I didn't dare think of this before, but now it seems to be the best thing we could do, don't you think?" I kissed her lips.

[ f ]

I breathed heavily as I came down from my orgasmic high. I had not really heard much of what he said until he mentioned sleep. "You're gonna stay the night?" I asked in disbelief, my heart fluttered at the thought.

I glanced over to the mattress on the floor and remembered riding him before we confessed our secrets. I pictured us lying on it asleep in each other's arms. I couldn't keep from smiling as I thought about it.

"Will you hold me?" I asked. "Will you keep me safe and let me sleep in your arms?"

[ m ]

I smiled and kissed her. "Yes baby, I will hold you all night and you can sleep soundly knowing I've got you in my arms, safe all night."

I looked at her goddess body. "Nobody is going to harm you and I'm not letting you go."

[ f ]

I rested my head on his chest and started to doze off right there. After two years of not being able to, I finally felt like I could relax and that everything was gonna be okay.

For some reason, whatever the reason, I felt safe with him. His arms provided the protection I needed.

"Will you carry me?" I mumbled with a tired yet relaxed smile.

[ m ]

Without a word said, I stood up and carried her with her pussy still impaled on my cock, over to our first bed and laid her down and slipping out.

I moved around behind her to be the big spoon to her little spoon. Then from behind her with my big cock needing somewhere to go, I nudged my cock between her legs, easily found her wet willing pussy, and slipped into her wet warmth.

My hands cupped her breasts completing my embrace of her from behind with the back of her head and hair under my chin and on my chest. She snuggled in as close as she could to my body.

"Goodnight my love." I whispered and kissed her bare shoulder.

[ f ]

I moaned softly when I felt his cock slip back inside me, my pussy muscles readily gripped him firmly to keep him inside me. I felt full and assured that I had the man I chose for my own.

My hands rested over his with my breasts cupped. I breathed in our essence and felt rested in his arms.

It is presumed they slept peacefully together in blissful slumber.