Something in the Water Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh! Karen, here I come!"

I had somehow managed to keep my hands at my sides the whole time. Until the end there, when she took me as deep as possible, licking the underside of my cock until she must have been able to feel me about to cum, then she pulled back and sucked.

My member jumped and twitched, the head held in her mouth, suction and tongue making me squirm just a little. She shocked me by tilting her head a little while my cock was still there and swallowing. Then she began to lean forward again.

My hands grabbed her head, holding her still. I don't think I could have taken the pleasure / pain if she had gone down all the way to the base again.

She drained every drop and when I had no more for her, she released my softening manhood.

She sat back on her heels, eyes still closed, and tilted her head back. She swallowed slowly, like she was savoring the last taste of a fancy caramel.

She stayed like that for a long time. Even after she had finished swallowing.

I watched her face until it felt like I was being a creep. My eyes drifted down, watched the slow swell of her breast as she breathed in and out. Her heart rate and respiration calmed and a slight smile made its way onto her face.

I really felt like I was being creepy just watching her. I had gone soft, but if I kept staring, I would certainly have no problem getting hard again. That wouldn't be good.

"Karen? You OK?" I asked softly.

It was still warm in here, but not as hot as it had been when we'd both been breathing hard. I could still smell the mesmerizing scent of whatever we'd broken open, but it was fading.

She didn't respond, so I figured I better do up my pants. Putting myself away, I buckled my belt too.

Amazingly, Karen seemed to have fallen asleep. Her hair wasn't too mussed, but her blouse was open down several buttons and her bra was shifted a little. It was still hooked though.

I gently put a hand on her shoulder, shook her lightly. "Karen? Hey, are you OK?" I asked again. But there was no response.

I buttoned her blouse up to the top, gently trying to keep from waking her. I got the feeling that if I disturbed her, this would all go sideways somehow. Part of my brain was thinking about what could be going on. You know how you're not supposed to wake up someone who is sleep walking? Well, she was still kneeling up, and she had just finished doing something that was kind of like a dream for me... So, I didn't want to wake her the wrong way.

She did sway a little, but didn't fall over. Her head was still up, soft smile still on her lips.

She was kneeling on some packages, so I picked up the rest that I could reach, then shifted her to the side of the elevator car. I gently leaned her against the wall and then finished picking up the packages. Setting the dolly with the paper boxes straight, I also, picked up the two broken packages and put them with the paper. I'd take responsibility for those later.

But Karen was still asleep apparently, and I was getting a little worried. What if she had actually hit her head when we fell?

Not that I knew what I was looking for, but I examined her head, feeling for any bumps. There wasn't any blood that I could see, but I didn't know what else to check for.

I shook her shoulder a little more vigorously trying to get her attention. Nothing.

Perhaps I better get some fresh air in here.

I pulled out the stop button and when we reached our destination floor, I hit the Hold button. Like you'd use if you were loading freight on the elevator.

She still didn't move, and the smile was still there. It was as if she was dreaming or something. Hopefully it was good dreams, cause I was starting to get more worried.

I wheeled the dolly out, wobbly half-flat wheel and all, shaking the car a little. I set the rest of the packages down and having made as much room as there could be in the small elevator car, I knelt down beside Karen to try and wake her again.

I shook her shoulders and rubbed her cheeks a little. Did I need to slap her? I don't think I could bring myself to do that.

What if... No, that would be ridiculous. I laughed at myself.

But what if, really, what if I needed to kiss her? I thought about it some more. What could it hurt? After what had already happened...

I leaned close and lightly brushed her lips with mine. Then pulled back quickly, afraid she might slap me. What would she do if she woke up with me kissing her. Even after what we'd done, I couldn't imagine it going well.

But strangely, the smile faded and her eyelids began to flutter, so I moved back further. I gave her space and a few moments to wake up.

I looked around the little car, seeing if there was anything else left.

It didn't seem either package had actually broken open, just the contents had broken, and since I'd picked up the few letters and pieces of mail, there was nothing out of order.

I looked back to her face. Karen was just opening her eyes. A little confusion showing, but her eyes were clearer than they had been.

I could see her trying to figure out why she was on the floor, leaning with her back against the elevator wall.

"Hey, you OK?" I asked when she finally focused on me.

"... yeah. I think so. What happened? Last thing I remember was that dumb dolly knocking into me..." She picked through the words slowly trying to remember.

"Well, yeah. That dang flat tire makes it hard to drive straight. And we both got knocked down. Do you remember anything after that?" I offered, waiting to see how she wanted to play this. I knew I couldn't forget what had actually happened.

Her brow furrowed, and she reached up to touch her head tenderly. It was oddly similar to how I'd checked for any bumps just a few minutes before.

"No, I don't remember anything after the dolly bumped me. Did I hit my head? I don't feel anything." She moved slowly away from the wall and then to her knees in preparation of standing.

I guess she was going to pretend nothing happened. Unless she truly couldn't remember. But I'm sure she didn't hit her head.

"I picked up the packages. They kinda went everywhere. But at least the paper boxes stayed on the dolly, even if they did bump into both of us." I said. I was going to play it just like she was. If she wanted to pretend, I suppose I could do the same.

"Sure. I feel fine though. Actually feel kinda like I just had a great nap." She stood easily, but like she wasn't sure if she should be able to.

"I better get back..." she was sounding a little preoccupied, probably thinking through what she could remember. What she wanted to remember? Or maybe she was actually confused and not able to remember what had happened?

"As long as you're OK... I'll see you around?" I said with a half wave.

She nodded absently. Pushing the hold button again, she started up the elevator and it headed back down.

I returned to my small office after putting the paper away and delivering the few letters and packages, still trying to wrap my mind around what had gone on.

I had a project to finish, some data that needed entered and a spreadsheet to build. The afternoon was mine except for a little work, but I still needed to deliver the packages and own up to the damage.

But not before seeing what we really broke.

I set the two damaged packages on the side of my desk, eyeing them occasionally as I worked.

I still maintain that I'm not that kind of guy. I'm damn sure going to enjoy a blow job if one comes my way, but I was more than a little concerned about what might happen if Karen remembered what happened and how she was going to behave next time I bumped into her.

Something strange had happened. There was an odd sensation I couldn't shake telling me that Karen would never have done that without something causing it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Thank you for reading. Please let me know what you think. Feedback will determine where I go with the next part. Indeed - it might determine if I put anymore energy into this little experiment. :)

12