Something in the Water Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ow, ow, ow." Patrick's ear throbbed as his mom pulled him into the kitchen.

"This stops now. I've made you a doctor's appointment for tomorrow." Susy led him to the sink. With her right hand she continued to pull at the upper part of his ear, with her left hand she grabbed a glass and filled it with water. "I don't know what's gotten into you, and I don't know why I let you do those things yesterday." She poured the cold water over Patrick's head.

"Mom." Patrick gasped and sputtered. His dick softened in his pants.

"But tomorrow morning we're going to go see a doctor who will sort you out." Satisfied, she let go of his ear. She turned him toward the stairs and smacked his bottom. "Now go to your room and do some homework. I don't want to see you until dinner."

"Yes, ma'am." Patrick hustled to the living room, grabbed his backpack and glasses, and ran upstairs.

Susy jogged back into the living room. She had an exercise routine to finish.

~~

The old bed in the motel squeaked softly as Mark Farmer gently moved inside his wife. She was such a beauty, lying under him. Her breasts pulled gently to the side and wobbled back and forth on her chest with his motions. He was the moon, and her breasts were the oceans pulled by his tides. Nature was magical, he thought. He looked down at the freckles that dappled her neck and chest. Mark never doubted that he was a lucky man to have landed Donna.

"Mark?" Donna had been thinking. She looked up at her husband as he slowly moved toward completion. These days, sex with her husband often gave her time to think. She didn't even work up a sweat anymore. They weren't the kids they'd been when they met. "Mark, I think we should leave Portsmith."

"We can't, darling. We're on the case." He moved his hips.

"Stop. Just stop for a minute. I'm thirsty." She put her hands up and pushed on his shoulders.

"Of course." Mark stopped and rolled off his wife, landing next to her in bed.

Donna leaned over and grabbed the water glass on the bedside table. She quickly downed the whole thing. She'd been so thirsty lately. "Maybe we can go out and get some early dinner." And she'd also been hungry. So very hungry.

"Yes, darling." Mark sighed. He wasn't going to get to finish this time. He put an arm over his eyes. "But we have the interviews scheduled at the high school this afternoon. Remember the anomalies we found outside Cleveland? This could be similar. We can go to dinner right afterward, I promise."

"Maybe that's not such a good idea." Donna swung her legs over the edge of the bed and stood up. "There are other meteors and other towns, Mark. I have a bad feeling about Portsmith."

"Nonsense." Mark moved his arm away from his eyes and watched Donna. Her perfect breasts hung low, quivering as she struggled to get her bra on. Come to think of it, her body looked a little more full than usual. This was interesting, he'd have to write it down in the casebook. You never knew what was a clue. "I can see that you're hungry, darling. How about this plan?" Mark sat up in bed. "We'll go to dinner right away. I'll call the school and reschedule those interviews for tomorrow. Good?"

"Thank you, my lord." Donna wriggled into her dress. Lately, nothing fit her right.

"You're welcome, my lady." Mark reached for his clothes.

~~

Linda scrubbed the kitchen floor, working hard down on her hands and knees. She let her mind wander as the floor slowly became spotless. Her thoughts kept returning to her son's tall, lean body. And his gargantuan penis and how she might avoid it in the future. The doorbell startled Linda out of her ruminations. It was around 4:30 and William wasn't due home for another hour. He wouldn't ring the doorbell anyway. And David slept upstairs.

"Coming." Linda brushed off her maroon dress. She tossed her sponge into the sink, reached her hands up over her head, and stretched. Everything was so stiff and sore. Her legs, her arms, her stomach, her back, and especially her poor, battered vagina. David had not gone easy on her earlier. Linda walked to the front door.

The doorbell rang again. She hoped it wouldn't wake poor David. Given how sore Linda was, she knew David must be completely tuckered out. Linda opened the door and found David's friend standing there, shoulders hunched against the cold. "Hello, Roy."

"Hello, Mrs. Riles." Roy stomped his feet. "Is David home?"

"He is, young man. He's in his room sleeping." Linda's right hand grasped the door, ready to send Roy away and prevent any more cold air from entering the house. "He wasn't feeling well today."

"Oh, well, could I come in for a sec?" Roy's fat cheeks were red from the cold. "I rode my bike all the way over here to check on him and I could really use a glass of water."

"Well, okay." Linda stepped aside. She let the teenager in. She marveled that David had friends so different from him. This boy was short, fat, and not always as polite as he should be. "Well, come in, come in, it's cold outside." Linda closed the door after him. And led him into the kitchen. "Can I take your jacket?"

"No, it's okay." Roy dropped his backpack in the hall and followed her. Was it his imagination, or was Linda actually something of a doll? His gaze fell to her exposed calves and worked their way up her backside. That was a mistake, he could feel his dick becoming very rigid in his pants. Baseball, baseball, baseball. To make matters worse, it was so warm in the house, he'd just had a long bike ride, and he still had his jacket on. A bead of sweat formed on his forehead. He followed her down the hall.

There was a smell. Something musty, dark, and alluring in this house. Roy sniffed the air. As his school's designated sweat hog, he knew it well. It was body odor. But it was also somehow more than that. He was following Linda and her smell wafted back to him. No amount of baseball thoughts could quell the boner that now strained to break free of his pants.

"Here you go, Roy." Linda fetched the water from the sink and turned with the glass in hand. Her eyes were immediately drawn to a jutting lump in the front of the boy's pants. "Oh, my." And there was that odor. The same as with David. Linda was helpless, her panties flooded again. Her legs suddenly rubber.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Riles. I don't need that water anymore." Roy took a step toward her. What was he doing? Some deep part of his brain had taken over, and Roy didn't even know what he was going to do or say next.

"Oh, okay." Linda moved the glass back to the counter. Little ripples danced in the water as her hand shook. "Is there, something else ...?" She set the glass down and looked back to Roy. Good Lord, he was unbuttoning his pants.

"Yes." Roy pulled his pants to the floor and kicked them into the corner of the kitchen. "I can't ride home with this boner."

"I see." Linda's eyes fixed on his crotch. The top of his penis was long enough to stick out of his briefs. He pulled off his underwear, and the monster swung down, waving back in forth in front of him. It was engorged beyond belief, the head almost black. "What do you need?"

"I need help." Roy looked at her like she was slow.

"Oh. I don't think ..." Linda bit her lip, her gaze locked on that penis. God in heaven, why was this happening to her? Would his semen bring on the same euphoria as David's? "Um. Yes. I ... can help you." Linda dropped to her knees and crawled over to Roy.

"I've never had a blowjob." Roy grabbed his dick with his right hand and started stroking.

"I know how to do that." Linda stopped in front of Roy and sat on her knees. She brushed her blonde hair behind her shoulders and pushed his hand away. With both hands, she reached up for his penis. Her fingers looked so small as they tried to reach all the way around it. Did all boys these days have penises this size? Was that a thing in the modern age? She looked at it. It was thicker than David's but not quite as long. The head was smaller, darker, and looked more angry. Her hands moved up and down the shaft.

"Oh, Mrs. Riles, that feels really good." Roy unzipped his jacket and flung it to the ground. He pulled his sweater and his undershirt off and tossed them behind him.

"I'm only doing this so you can bicycle home." Linda looked up at Roy, who was now naked. His belly hung out and jiggled as he threw off his clothes. She took him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the knobby head. Her eyes rolled a little as she caught a taste of precum. Just like David, his secretions were pure rapture.

"That's really nice." Roy didn't know what do with his hands, so he just let them hang by his sides. He watched his friend's mom slurp and suck. His dick slipping, ever so slightly, in and out of her pretty pink mouth.

"Mmmmmmpppppphhhhhh." Linda's head bobbed for several minutes. This young man's penis in her mouth was heaven.

"Uh ... Mrs. Riles ..." Roy was close.

She looked up at him questioningly with her blue eyes. And then her mouth was flooded with his stuff. Just like David, it kept coming and coming. And just like David, it brought on the most magical orgasm. She swallowed some of it, and then, convulsing in ecstasy, she let go of the penis and fell to her side on the floor.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh." Roy let it all out. This was the best thing that had ever happened to him. When Linda fell to the linoleum floor, twitching as she was, Roy just kept on cumming, covering her dress, her face, and hair in his spunk. "More ... just a little ... more." He immediately dropped to his knees, cum still dripping from throbbing dick. He grabbed Linda by the hips and roughly pulled her up onto her hands and knees. He lifted her dress and pulled her panties aside. Linda's pussy was wet and waiting, her lips spread and pink.

"Condoms." Linda managed to eke out the words. It was one thing for her sweet David to put his penis inside her without protection. But not this boy. She tried to focus. "Upstairs. My husband has ... condoms upstairs."

"Sorry, Mrs. Riles." He rubbed the head of his dick along her pussy. Her ass looked so round, full, and inviting. "No time." He pushed forward, but couldn't find the hole. He tried again, but his dick didn't go in. This was harder than it looked.

"Hold on." Linda reached back with her left hand. The diamond on her ring didn't sparkle, there was barely any light in the kitchen. It was getting late. "It goes in here." She held his penis and guided it in. If there wasn't time for condoms, then it couldn't be helped. "Oooohhhhhhhh." The monster slid in halfway on the first thrust. Her vagina was sore but accommodating.

"Yes." Roy grabbed her hips and thrust in and out with long, powerful strokes. He listened to the housewife whimper and moan. He felt on top of the world. This is what confidence feels like, Roy realized.

They went at it for a long time on the kitchen floor. Linda felt him deep, deep inside her. Pretty soon, darkness completely enveloped the kitchen. Linda didn't care. She knew she'd missed her chance to make dinner. She knew William would be home soon. She knew David slept upstairs. But all that mattered to her at that moment was taking more of that penis. She felt the cum drying on her face. She knew she was a sweaty, dirty mess. She knew that the dress Roy had bunched around her waist was stained. She didn't care.

The front door creaked open. Neither Roy or Linda tried to separate. Roy kept on pounding her, watching her ass shake. Even when William called out, they didn't stop.

"Linda, dear? Why are all the lights off?" William stumbled on something. "Whose backpack is this?" He heard noises in the kitchen and made his way there. He didn't make it far.

A vaporous cloud of pheromones greeted him in the hall. He stopped walking and turned to face a family portrait hanging on the hallway wall. "Nice family," he mumbled. His briefcase dropped by his feet. He stared at the picture the family had taken at Woolworths a few years ago. His whole family in their Sunday best, hair perfectly combed. William stood in the portrait, and his pretty wife Linda sat next to him. And their two sons kneeled on either side of her. He couldn't seem to remember their names at the moment. It felt like that was the sort of thing he should remember. "Family."

"I'm gonna ... cum." Roy slammed into Linda as hard as he could.

"Please ... ah ... ah ... ah ... please." Linda gritted her teeth, ready for the euphoria that would accompany his explosion. She arched her back, willing him to let loose in her.

"Take ... it ..." Roy unloaded deep inside her, a cascade of cum flowed.

The instant his ejaculation hit her insides, Linda could only see stars before her eyes. She tossed her head back and forth and screamed a long, high-pitched wail. David, who was still asleep, didn't hear her. William, who was staring at the family portrait, didn't hear her. But a neighbor walking her dog outside did. Both owner and dog stopped, trying to determine where that otherworldly shriek had come from. After a few seconds, they gave up and continued on their walk.

When he was done, Roy pulled out of Linda with a plop. He looked down and could see his cum leaking out of her demolished pussy. Her hole gapped and her pussy lips were splayed open. "I gotta go." Roy stood up and hurriedly dressed. He stuffed his deflating dick into his underwear. Pulled on pants, shoes, shirt, and sweater.

Linda stayed on her hands and knees, panting and looking down at the floor. Sweat dripped off her nose and pooled on the linoleum. What had she just done?

"Goodbye, Mrs. Riles." Roy raced out of the kitchen and stopped in horror when he found William standing in the hall. In his earlier frenzy, he hadn't heard William come home. "Um ... Mr. Riles."

William stood between Roy and the door. He didn't look at Roy or acknowledge him in any way.

Everything about this afternoon was crazy. But this? Roy's knees shook with fear. "Mr. Riles?" Roy didn't know what was happening, but since William seemed preoccupied, there was no time like the present. He raced around his friend's father, picked up his backpack, and bolted out the front door.

Linda stirred herself. She stood and her dress fell back down below her knees. She needed a plan. Clean the mess, shower, and then go to bed. She'd tell William she and David were both sick and that he had to see about putting his own dinner together. She grabbed the sponge from the sink and got to work.

When she had finished cleaning, she climbed the stairs to her room not noticing William standing in the shadows of the front hall. In the throes of passion while being mated like a dog, she hadn't even heard her husband come home.

When William returned from his fugue state, he was much confused. It was later than he thought it ought to be. And his family was nowhere to be found. He walked into the house and turned the lights on. He found his son and wife in their own beds upstairs, recovering from some sort of virus. What an odd evening, he thought. He went down to the kitchen and found a jacket flung in the corner. Too small to be David's. One of his friends must have left it. And that friend walked home without it in the cold? Strange. It was a strange day he concluded.

~~

Axcix opened her doors to receive one of her data collection drones. More mated pairs. Some overlapping pairs too. That was to be expected.

Of course, she knew how the first expeditions had ended. So much data destroyed by fire. That's why she kept a careful watch on outsiders. A team of two had already arrived in the habitat to seek her out. But they were foolish and had greedily swallowed her water. For them, everything was under control.

But now her scans told her another team had arrived from the outside. They would not drink the water. This could be a problem. Axcix needed more data.

12