Something in the Water Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So ... aaaahhhhh ... deeeeeep." Fiona's mouth hung open and her pupils didn't seem like they wanted to focus. The expression on the once composed woman's face was somewhere between shock and ecstasy. "My ... hussssbbbb ..."

"Your husband never did this for you?" Caroline nodded, still keeping her face close to Fiona's. "I know how surprised you must be at what sex is really like. Especially after all these years. How long have you been married?" It was hard for Caroline to make eye contact with her colleague as Fiona's head jolted forward with every thrust she absorbed.

"Thirty ... two ... years ..." Sweat dripped down Fiona's face. The way she squealed sounded almost like a pig. Decidedly unladylike.

"And what's your husband's name?" Caroline reached for Fiona's left hand on the table and squeezed it with her hand.

"B ... B ... B ..." Fiona couldn't get her husband's name out. A surge of electricity rushed through her and she realized she was having another orgasm.

"She's already ... forgotten ... his name." Roy grunted. "You're mine now ... Mrs. Bennett." Roy's balls churned. "Aaaaaahhhhhhh."

Just as Fiona came down from her orgasm, she was rocketed off again by the rapture of hot cum splashing inside her. Her head flopped side to side, her braid coming undone. The sounds that came out of her mouth were completely inhuman.

"Wow." Caroline watched Fiona take Roy's load deep inside and marveled at what had become of the woman. Caroline wondered if she was still fertile. Would Roy plant his baby inside her? She suspected he would.

A few minutes later, Caroline purred as Roy slid his cock into her waiting pussy. She sat up on the table next to the still panting Fiona. Caroline's skirt was around her waist and her panties dangled from one ankle. "Take me, Roy." Caroline put her hands behind his head and ran her fingers through his short, messy brown hair.

"You want ... uh ... uh ... uh ... that baby, Mrs. Rodgers?" Roy grabbed on to the tits that still spilled over her blouse and used them to pull Caroline back and forth on his dick.

"Yes ... ooooohhhhhh ... yes. Put that baby ... inside me." Caroline shrieked out the words. This fat, hung student used her however he liked. And that was perfection.

"A ... baby?" Fiona struggled for breath, looking at the Formica right in front of her eyes. She'd spent her whole life living by a set of rules and making sure those in her charge did as well. She turned her gaze to her left where the couple humped liked heathens and realized that all society's norms lay shattered around her. She felt the boy's sperm drip down between her legs, and she knew that the moral code that bound them had been much weaker than she'd ever imagined. Soon, she saw the young blonde wife cry out and willingly accept sperm in a place that was the rightful property of her husband.

"Take ... my ... baby ..." Roy jammed his cock all the way inside Caroline and felt her pussy clench around him.

Minutes later, Fiona's bare knees were pressed into the cold tile of the art room floor. All she wore were her high heels. She looked up at the long, thick monster before her with frightened eyes. He'd already released himself three times. How was he still hard? What sort of abomination was this?

"Clean off my dick, Mrs. Bennett." Roy looked down at the white frothy mess that covered his pole, leftover cum and secretions from two married women. This was the life. "You too, Mrs. Rodgers. Let's clean up before we go."

"Really?" Fiona's voice was shaky. She leaned forward and with a reluctant frown on her face licked her way up the shaft. Her eyelids fluttered and little sparks shot across her vision. The salty mess tasted divine. The frown disappeared and she greedily licked and sucked.

"Oh, Roy. Why do you have to push us so far?" Caroline dropped to her knees and helped Fiona with her task. She started by stretching her tongue out and removing dried cum on Roy's right testicle.

"That's good, ladies." Roy looked down at the women so dutifully slobbering all over his gadget. Both had their eyes focused on their work. In the future he'd make them look up at him while they did this. "That's good. Now, Mrs. Rodgers, you need to clean off Mrs. Bennett before we leave. And hurry." Roy looked up at the clock. "We only have a few minutes before the bell rings."

At this request, Caroline balked. She looked at Fiona sitting next to her and could see the dried cum on her face, breasts, and even her back.

"It's okay, Caroline." Fiona looked at the floor, defeated. "Go ahead."

And so, Caroline crawled over to the other woman and licked the cum off her. She started with her face, then moved to her back, and finished with those ponderous breasts. She could feel Fiona shivering the whole time Caroline's tongue was on her. There was nothing to be done about the cum in Fiona's hair, so Caroline left that as it was. When she was done, Caroline pushed her own boobs back into their bra and buttoned up her blouse. She then stood Fiona up and dressed her as quickly as she could.

When the women looked over at Roy, they could see he'd put his penis away and was beckoning them to the door.

Roy opened the door a crack and peered out. "The coast is clear, hurry." Roy slipped out into the hall.

The teachers followed him. Instead of going back to class, all three rushed out the back door and into the parking lot.

"Looking forward to next time, Mrs. Bennett." Roy called after Fiona as she walked hurriedly away from them to her car. She didn't acknowledge him. Roy turned to Caroline who was busy walking as fast as her heels would allow toward her automobile. "Hey, can I have a ride?"

"Sure, Roy. Hurry before someone sees you." Caroline opened the door to her car and slid behind the driver's wheel. She slammed the door behind her.

"Great." Roy got in the passenger's seat and they sped out of the lot.

When Fiona got home, she paused a long time in the hall, looking at a photo of her family. As long as no one found out, everything was still fine. Her sweet, pot-bellied husband and her two grown children would never know. She could put the incident behind her. She then called the school and told them she'd suddenly fallen ill and had to go home. She hated lying, but sometimes it was the lesser of two evils.

When Caroline got home, she didn't stop and stare at any family pictures. Even though, as she entered the front door, there was a fine photograph of her, her husband, and her in-laws at the park. Instead, she forcefully returned Roy's kiss and reached into his pants to hold that steel rod of a cock.

They discarded their clothes as they moved down the hallway, groping each other the whole way. Her husband would be at work for many more hours, so they had time.

A little later, Roy had her bent over her kitchen table as she called the school's office to explain her early departure. The school secretary thought it very odd that Caroline hadn't checked out when she left school, but she did admit that Caroline sounded awful. The secretary didn't know that was because, at that moment, she had Roy's massive tool jammed up her butt.

When Roy finished with Caroline, the orange afternoon sun cast long shadows across Portsmith's streets. Roy whistled to himself as he strolled home.

~~

Agent Stuart Mills oversaw the unloading of food and bottled water from the flatbed trucks. He directed his detail to put the radio receivers and the bulkier transmitters up in one of the second-floor rooms. They'd booked five rooms at the hotel for an indefinite stay in Portsmith.

The letter Stuart had received from Agent Reynolds had been cryptic, and distressing. When they arrived in town, they'd discovered it had been several days since anyone had seen Dr. Cobb, the agents, or the rest of the team.

The mission was clear. Find the team and locate any hostile foreign entities. Stuart watched his men and women unload in the long afternoon shadows and scowled. He'd never assembled a crew with so many women before. Dr. Cobb's info had highlighted the importance of a woman's natural immunity to the phenomenon. Stuart hoped she was right, and hoped these women were up to the task.

It was a big job at that. He could feel it in his bones. Commies. It had to be fucking commies. Well, they'd get to the bottom of it and send those pinkies off with their tails between their legs.

~~

The hours between when he got home from school and before his father returned from work were David's favorite part of the day. Naked, on his brother's bed, he plowed his mom's pussy from behind. She was naked too, on all fours, grunting and gripping tight onto the sheets. On either side of her lay Olivia and Wendy on their backs. The women had their shoulders tilted and their heads under Linda's rocking boobs. Both Olivia and Wendy gulped down the sweetest milk from Linda's dark nipples.

"Can I ... cum inside Miss Gonzalez, Mom?" David held firmly onto Linda's hips.

"You'll ... ohhhh ... have to ask ... her." Linda pushed her butt back against every thrust.

"Hey, Miss Gonzalez ... want my baby?" David looked down to his right. He could see Wendy's curly black hair move as she shook her head under his mom's right boob. Maybe he could get her to change her mind. "Sorry, Mom." David pulled out of his mom's pussy and climbed off the bed. He reached down and took Wendy's dark hand in his and pulled her to her feet next to him. He looked down at the short woman, with her black nipples, and brown curves. She was breathtaking. "I bet this is new for you."

"It's all new." A dribble of white milk ran down Wendy's chin. Her brown eyes widened as the tall teenager lifted her into the air and flipped her upside down.

David spread her legs on either side of his head and looked down at her dark pussy lips and the pink underneath. He buried his face in her pussy and dove his tongue between her folds.

"Ooooohhhhhhh." Wendy had learned a bit about cunnilingus from the other women in the Riles house, but that had been nothing like being suspended upside down and aggressively eaten out. She grabbed onto David's mammoth cock just to have something to hold onto.

"My word, Davey." Linda looked up at her conqueror of a son. She now lay on her back with Olivia sucking on her left boob. "You're an animal, aren't you?"

Olivia looked up at the scene, too, as she lapped milk. Her eyes wide.

After a few minutes of readying Wendy for the coming invasion, David flipped her right side up, facing away from him. He put his hands on the bottoms of her thighs and lowered her so that his dick nuzzled up against her pussy. "Put it in, Miss Gonzalez."

Wendy nodded, reached down, and guided the thing inside her. There had been so many twisted firsts for Wendy in the last few days, but feeling that monster gadget slowly fill her while looking down at the two women below her was not a moment to forget. "Goodness ... you're in my belly."

"How ... about a baby ... now?" David bounced her up and down with long, fluid strokes, his dick supporting a surprising amount of her suspended weight.

"Nooooo," Wendy whispered.

"Okay." David continued his onslaught. He enjoyed the way her little brown feet bounced helplessly out to the sides. Eventually, he tired some and lowered her down to the bed on her knees. He stayed firmly inside her and reached around and grabbed her breasts. They were larger than before, he thought. He pulled her up to him so that her hair was right below his chin and pounded away some more. He watched Linda's boobs shake as the bed bumped up against the wall with every slam into her pussy.

"So deeeeep." Wendy grunted, and sobbed, and shook through several orgasms.

"Now ask her, Davey." Linda could tell her son was close to his own orgasm.

"Want ... my ... baby?" David wanted nothing more than to let go inside her.

"Yeeeeeessssss." Wendy bucked back against him. Her rapture spilled over as hot cum filled her pussy. Her eyes rolled back and she took every drop.

When David was done, he released her and let her flop down on the bed. "I've got more." He panted, his erection not in any way diminished. "What do you say, Miss Green?"

Olivia nodded her head and crawled into position, presenting her ass high in the air for him. She let out a shriek as David entered her pussy and then gritted her teeth. She lived for pleasure now. Only pleasure.

~~

"It's not safe for you here, Mark." Donna paced next to the hotel bed, her arms folded over her chest. "You should go."

"We should go, you mean." Mark sat on the bed with his legs crossed. He'd left his shirt unbuttoned and his bowtie hung over one shoulder. He never bothered to tie it anymore. "Am I not correct, my lady?"

"No." Donna unconsciously adjusted her glasses, but didn't look at her husband. She paced seven steps, watching a spot on the wall, turned, and paced back, watching a spot on the opposite wall. She did this over and over. "There's important work to be done in Portsmith, Mark."

"I see." Mark raised an eyebrow. He hadn't been called my lord in several days. Clearly, something was bothering his wife. "We don't need to risk our lives for this, Donna."

"We'll be fine." She glanced his way and the briefest smile flitted across her freckled face. "This is something I need to do. We have to get to the bottom of this."

"Well, then. I admire your commitment and I, of course, trust you completely." Mark stood and put his hands on his wife's shoulders, stopping her pacing. "I will need to take the automobile if I am to go." He looked her in the eyes, searching.

"That's fine, Mark, I'll figure something out." Donna kissed him on the rough stubble covering his cheek. She watched him turn and pack his suitcase.

When Mark had packed, he tied his bowtie in the mirror, grabbed the car keys, and straightened his suit jacket. "All set." He flipped on his fedora and went to the door. "Maintain constant contact, Donna. I will worry every moment we're apart." He put his hand on the doorknob.

"I will." Donna walked up to him, gave him another peck on the cheek, and stepped back.

Neither moved for several beats.

"Goodbye, now." Donna waved and smiled.

"It seems ..." Mark gritted his teeth. "That now that I have resolved to make my departure, I cannot go."

"What do you mean?" Worry lines formed on Donna's forehead.

"Something ... some malevolent force, maybe, has stayed my hand, and shackled my feet with invisible bonds." Mark's breathing came more shallow. He grunted with effort but could not bring himself to open the hotel room door.

"It's okay, Mark." Donna stepped up to him and loosened his grip on the door with her fingers. She had him put down the suitcase and guided him back to the bed.

"This is quite distressing, my love." Mark sat down. His mind seemed suddenly in a fog.

"Oh, sweetheart." Donna took the keys from his hand. She wouldn't need the car immediately, but best to hold on to them. "You relax here and I'll get to the bottom of this."

Mark nodded and watched silently as his wife exited the room.

Donna felt for her poor husband. She'd find a way to get him out of town. But at the moment, she had butterflies in her stomach as she walked across the hotel to the room she'd reserved for her regular time with her boyfriend. School was out and Patrick should be riding his bicycle her way at that very moment. She wanted nothing more than to welcome the teenager with wide open legs.


12