Something in the Water Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,211 Followers

"Mom?" Annie looked past her comatose father to see her mother writhing with her brother's hand clearly between her legs. "What are you doing?" She shook her father. "Dad, Dad, wake up. Look what they're doing."

Nathaniel didn't respond to his daughter.

"Mom," Roy said as bedlam broke loose in the church. They could hear the blissful cries of women and the deep grunts of men all around them. "You know she'll tell Dad when he wakes up. I have to take her."

"Yeessss." Amanda came down from her orgasm. She nodded, stood, took her daughter's hand, and pulled her in close. "Annie, darling. This is the only way." She spun them around. She could see Roy already had his hideous, glorious penis out in the open. Amanda lifted up her trembling teenager's dress, pulled her panties aside, and pushed her down onto Roy's lap. "Heaven help us, you can never tell your father."

"What are you doing? This is so -- aaahhhhhh." Annie cried out as Roy entered her. "Get that thing ... oooohhhh ... out of me. You're in so much trouble ... when Dad wakes up."

"Get used to it, Annie." Roy looked up at his mom who was watching them with her mouth agape. "Get her dress and bra off. I want to see titties."

"Oh, Roy." Amanda nodded and bent down. She turned her daughter's face toward her and could see the fight had already gone out of her. Annie's eyes had a vacant, distant look. Her hips bounced quite willingly on her twin's long dick. "How can I deny you, Roy?" She unzipped and pulled Annie's dress down to her waist, she then unclasped her bra and dropped it in her comatose husband's lap. She looked down at Nathaniel. "I sure hope you don't wake up anytime soon." He just stared blankly ahead. Amanda looked back at her copulating children, tuning out the rest of the insanity going on around her in the church. She sat next to them in the pew, reached her hand under her dress, and watched her daughter's eighteen-year-old breasts bounce.

"Nice tits, dummy." Roy's eyes went from the vacant look in his sister's eyes, down to her bouncing boobs. They were smaller than Roy was used to but had a lovely round shape and puffy pink nipples. "This your first time?"

"Noooooo," Annie whispered.

"Your dumb boyfriend?" Roy reached around her and grabbed her trim ass through her rumpled dress. He forced her to quicken the pace.

"Yes." Annie nodded, her brown hair flying about.

"He fuck you like this?" Roy tightened his grip on her ass. He wanted to see what else was happening around him, but he couldn't take his eyes off his bitchy sister losing herself on his dick.

"Oh, God nnnnooooooo." Annie's eyes rolled upward and she shook her way through her first orgasm. Her hips stopped and she pushed down to get her brother as deep as possible. That was very deep indeed. When her orgasm subsided, she looked over Roy's shoulder and could clearly see Mrs. Rollins riding her son a few pews back. Depravity unfurled everywhere she looked. For some reason, that spurred her on and her hips rocketed off again, bouncing her up and down. "What's ... happening?"

"You're gonna ... have my baby. That's what." Roy gave Annie's shaking boobs several sloppy licks. "And here ... it ... comes ..."

"No, no, no, no," Annie chanted. "Nnnnooooooooooo." Annie's womb filled with heat and her mind completely left her as the electricity of an earth-shattering orgasm ran through her. The last cogent thought she had was that she was hooked. Nothing in her short life had ever felt remotely like taking her brother's cum inside her. She needed more.

Amanda's own orgasm approached as she watched her daughter take Roy's load deep inside her. Her gaze went around the room. There was Linda Riles riding her tall son's gadget. Next to them, in the aisle, Mrs. Forestal's nineteen-year-old nephew plowed into her from behind. Everywhere she looked it was copulation. In the pews, on the floor, everywhere. And any man over twenty-five just sat mute and dumb, as if nothing was happening. She looked back at her daughter and was at least glad that Annie seemed to be enjoying her brother's penis so much. The siblings now kissed deeply as she rode him.

~~

The Lannits parked their car in the church parking lot and got out. The four of them walked across the asphalt in the bright morning sunshine. As they neared the church, Fred suddenly stopped walking.

"What is it, Fred?" Susy looked over at her husband. "Oh, no, I think he's having one of his spells again." Susy smiled over at her daughter. "Sally, we're already late. Would you be a dear and take him back to the car? He's done this a few times recently, and it takes him a little while to recover. He'll be fine once it's over. Get him comfortable and then come meet us inside. We'll save a seat for you."

"Sure, Mom." Sally nodded and put her hand on her father's back. She turned him and guided him back across the parking lot. Something smelled delightful. It reminded Sally of her time with Patrick in the shower. Suddenly, Sally was quite wet and had to waddle a little as she walked in her kitten heels.

"There you go, Dad." Sally tucked him into the back seat of the car and rolled down the windows for him.

Fred stared at the seat in front of him with a blank expression.

"Come in when you're ready," Sally said and she turned back to the church.

~~

In her lake outside town, Axcix turned to live data. Something of interest had started in one of the communal buildings the dominant species frequented. She patched into the feed and sorted through the events. Of course, a chain reaction. She should have expected this. One, sparking the next, sparking the next. It was inevitable, and mostly harmless. She watched the rampant copulation with mild interest.

~~

Linda got off her son's long cock and stood next to another mating couple in the aisle. Cum leaked down her legs under her dress. She smiled down at David and took a deep breath. She turned to her houseguests. Olivia straddled Wendy and the two locked lips as Olivia gyrated on top of the darker woman. "Your turn Olivia. Now for a new baptism in the sanctified presence of Him." She grabbed Olivia's shoulders and pulled her off her roommate. She then guided the young fiancée onto her son's lap, lifted her dress, and slipped his long cock into her.

Olivia immediately let out a long shriek and rocked her hips. She looked down at the smiling teenager and tried to remember what her fiancé looked like. She couldn't even picture Robert's face.

"Come on Wendy, no need for you to feel left out. We are all serving Him here." Linda lovingly rubbed the cross hanging from her wrist. "You'll have your turn in a bit. Until then, let's make some use of you." She pulled Wendy down onto the floor behind Olivia's shaking ass. Linda pulled up Olivia's dress. "Let me help you." She then took a fist full of Wendy's black hair and pushed her face down to David's heavy balls. "Clean him off, sweetie."

Wendy could only do as she was asked. She looked up and saw Olivia's shaking butt as her roommate took long, powerful thrusts on the monster cock. Olivia's panties were pushed to the side and Wendy could see her pick butthole and the tight ring Olivia's pussy formed around the shaft. Wendy darted out her tongue and licked at David's rough balls. She spasmed as the ecstasy of his drying cum hit her. She then greedily cleaned off the rest of his seed and sucked on one ball and then the other.

"That's good, Wendy." Linda watched these women that she'd brought home serve her son in church. She thrilled at her part in His plan. Of course, the town would fornicate in God's house. This was the most proper place for a baptism after all. She looked at her husband who was sitting a little farther down the pew and staring off into space and felt sorry for him that he missed out on this communion. But then again, it was probably for the best. William wouldn't understand.

~~

Sally, with her panties wet, waddled back across the parking lot and stopped when she noticed a nearby car rocking back and forth. She stepped closer and looked in. Her jaw dropped. In the back seat, with her bare feet up in the air, Mrs. Crabtree was getting her pussy pulverized by her son, Mike. Sally knew Mike. He'd been a quiet type one year behind her in school. She turned away in shock and moved faster toward the church.

Once in the vestibule, Sally stopped dead in her tracks. A cacophony of grunting, shrieking, and shouts filled her ears and echoed out of the nave. What on Earth? She took a few uncertain steps and then nearly fainted when she found her brother and mother.

Susy faced away from Sally in the doorway to the nave. She was down on her hands and knees with her dress hiked up over her round butt. Susy's whole body shook as Patrick took her hard from behind. "I ... told ... you, Pat. We ... shouldn't ... be doing this here," Susy grunted with each deep stroke.

Sally's hand went to her mouth. If they shouldn't be doing it in church, did that mean Susy thought they should be doing it elsewhere? How had this happened? The whole town would soon know how depraved the Lannits were. How could they do this in front of everyone?

"I ... can't ... stop, Mom. I just ... have to ... have you." Patrick gripped the flesh at the top of his mom's ass with his small fingers. His glasses sat crooked on his face. He still had his jacket and tie on, but his pants were around his ankles.

"How?" Sally whispered to herself. How had the sanctuary of church so failed them all? How did Patrick's massive cock even fit inside their mother?

Sally almost ran out of the church and fled all the way back to her loving Jack waiting far away at home. But instead, she lifted her dress, moved her panties to the side, and got down on all fours next to her mother. She looked back at her brother over her shoulder. "Me too, Pat." This would put her marriage in jeopardy, but she didn't care. She didn't even care about all the people in church. She then looked into the nave and saw that it didn't matter. The lust-filled insanity pervaded the entire building. Sex was rampant among the pews. It took Sally's breath away.

Susy looked to her right with lust filled eyes. Her head jerked forward with each thrust she absorbed. "You too ... Sally?"

"Yes." Sally nodded. There was no more to say.

Patrick pulled out of his mother, scooted to his right and slipped into his sister's wet pussy. "Oh, Sally. You're ... so tight."

"Give it ... uh ... uh ... to me." Sally gazed into the nave and watched as the most faithful of Portsmith's citizens gave into their animal selves. Even the Pastor's wife had her head buried between some woman's thighs. The older men simply sat and ignored the beastly behavior. Even the pastor, who still stood facing his congregation, seemed not to see the evil under his nose.

"Can ... uh ... uh ... uh ... I ...?" Patrick sped up his hips.

"Yes ... Pat ... spray it ... inside me." Sally looked back at her brother, her pale blue eyes wide and expectant. Her freckled face twisted in pleasure.

"Wait." Susy, still next to them on her hands and knees looked up at her son. His sweet face now looked positively demonic. "She'll get pregnant. You can't."

"Sorry." Patrick slammed home and held himself deep in his sister's pussy. "Sorry, sorry, soooorrrryyyyyyy." He released inside her.

Sally's ecstatic scream added to the cacophony inside the church. She knew she would allow her little brother access to her pussy whenever he wanted it. He had mastered her. When her mind floated back down from space, Patrick was no longer inside her. He was back inside their mother. Sally leaned back and sat on her butt. She watched with wide eyes as Patrick rode Susy hard from behind. Somehow Sally had taken the full length inside her and her mother did the same. Sally wasn't sure how, but the Lannit women could accommodate a giant cock, it seemed.

"Are you ... going to ... fill me again?" Susy looked down at the carpet, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"Yeah, Mom." Patrick felt himself in a frenzy. He needed to spread as much cum as he could between these two women. He could see in the church where his buddy David was pounding a dark-skinned woman David had bent over one of the pews. One of his houseguests, Patrick guessed. He could also see Roy drop his sister to the floor and stalk down the main aisle. Pretty soon the fat slob had the pastor's wife bouncing on his dick and screaming out in joy. Patrick felt bad for her, but he was powerless. At least Patrick focused his sexual gifts on the women he loved. And not, like Roy, despoiling the first skirt that happened by.

"Mom, he's about to do it inside you." Sally watched her little brother with awe. For such a skinny eighteen-year-old, he moved with raw power. It would take something powerful, Sally mussed, to get Susy Lannit to so willingly give up her pussy. She'd always known her mother to be strict, moral, and self-composed.

"I knnnooooowwwwwwww." Susy convulsed as her insides bathed in Patrick's seed.

After a minute, Patrick recovered and switched back to his sister and took her from behind again. Ten minutes later, he unloaded a second time inside her.

As the three Lannits staggered out of the church, many continued the bacchanal behind them.

Susy drove them home. Patrick's cum leaked out her pussy, through her panties, and onto the inside of her Sunday dress. Sally sat next to her. Patrick, his eyes down, sat in the back next to his nonresponsive father.

"No one mentions any of this to your father." Susy gave a stern look to Sally and looked at Patrick in the review mirror.

"Yes, Mom." Sally and Patrick mumbled at the same time. Neither looked anywhere but down.

"And we'll never speak of it again." Susy turned her eyes back to the road, her knuckles white on the steering wheel. "Understood?"

Both children mumbled their assent.

"I don't want you two doing it again, either." Susy frowned. "Never again. Is that clear?"

Brother and sister nodded, but they both noticed that Susy hadn't said anything about mother and son not doing it again. That was conspicuous. They both knew she couldn't stop giving Patrick her pussy.

They drove the rest of the way home in silence.

Fred didn't recover for a few hours and by then they were all home and showered. They told him he'd fallen asleep on the way over, which he readily believed. Mostly because he'd had the strangest nightmare of watching churchgoing folks staggering across a parking lot. Some of them humping each other like animals out in the broad daylight. His dreams had been so strange lately.


rawlyrawls
rawlyrawls
5,211 Followers
12