Something is Wrong with My Friend

Story Info
Sierra notices her friend Nancy addicted to her phone.
5.5k words
4.35
5.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nancy! Nancy!" I called for my best friend who's face was buried in her phone unfazed by my shout, "Nancy, the lecture just ended, snap out of it."

"What?" Nancy said looking up from her screen and locking it with a quick swipe as if trying to hide whatever she had been staring at so intently before.

"What is up with you recently? You have been staring at your phone all day." I asked, genuinely concerned about my best friend who had been acting like her phone was her life.

"Sierra it is nothing," Nancy responded glancing back at her locked phone, she obviously wanted to open it back up, but I could tell she didn't want me to know what she was doing.

"You can-" I got cut off by Jeffery, an upper class who approached us before I could finish what I had been saying.

"Ladies, may I say you both are beautiful today?" Jeffery asked flirtatiously eyeing each of us from our feet and slowly up our legs not trying at all to hide it. I pulled down on my hem so it wasn't riding up where his eyes were starting to drift. That didn't do anything because he wouldn't meet my eyes while looking over my body with a filthy smirk on his lips. "There is a party tonight in the Delt House. Make sure to come you are invited." He said passing between us giving a slight touch to both out lower backs then disappearing leaving me disgusted. Delt House parties were always very big events, events I always made sure to avoid. My experience at one freshman year has turned me away for good. The alcohol was always spiked, and the people were all way too handsy. It was better to stay home than be caught up in that mess again.

Nancy was already back to staring at her phone before I even turned around, "I'll be busy, I have other plans..." She trailed off with no enthusiasm whatsoever.

"What is really going on Nancy?" I asked moving close to her so she couldn't try and get away without an answer.

She rolled her eyes, "Look I have some things I need to do, I won't be able to go to the party. Sorry."

I might hate those parties, but Nancy loves them, I don't know if she has ever turned one down before. "Are you sure there isn't something else going on?" I tried pushing again.

"No! Okay! I am just going to do other things." Her voice grew louder with every word and it started to draw attention, "Now, I need to get going. I have other plans." Nancy brushed passed me without another glance as she left the lecture hall and went back outside into the chilly autumn day.

It's a lie, I thought to myself. Something is definitely going on, and she is trying to hide it. I decided I needed to follow her, even though it was wrong. But this behavior of hers has been getting more and more intense as time has gone on and I feel like if I don't figure out what is happening now, there will be more trouble later. With my mind made up I exited the classroom and followed Nancy's path into the open campus area. It wasn't hard to spot Nancy, she has long red hair that falls just passed her shoulders. As she turned down a less traveled sidewalk away from the main campus building I became even more confused, it seemed she was heading towards Clifftop hall, the opposite direction of her room in Welsh Hall. Did she have a secret boyfriend she hadn't told me about? I skirted the edge of the fence and followed her along the same route, I didn't care where I was going at this point I knew to follow her meant some answers would come in.

I watched her walk towards a corner and get pulled quickly out of my view by someone waiting behind the corner. What the hell? That is weird. She could be meeting a boyfriend... maybe. I shrugged off my thoughts and ran to the same place hoping I was still hidden behind the wall of the building. As I reached the edge I peeked around to see if she was there and she was there all right, and whoever she was meeting I barely recognized. She was way out of his league, she was a tall gorgeous red head and he was just some skinny nerd dude, not her usual type at all.

He leaned forward kissing Nancy on the mouth while grabbing her hips pulling her in close. She didn't resist at all instead throwing her arms around his neck and shoving her tongue into his mouth. There was nothing friendly about their greeting, they were full on making out in front of this house as if it were totally fine. His hands travelled from her hips to her ass groping her tightly over her clothes.

'What is wrong with her!' I mentally exclaimed my jaw hanging open unable to form any real words at the sight in front of me.

They soon separated and I saw her mouth move muttering something that I couldn't hear, with drool leaking down the side of her chin and atop her large chest. The guy chuckled, "So impatient, let's at least get inside first. Unless you'd like to put on a show for anyone passing by?" His eyes travelled upwards as he spoke making me duck out of view quickly and shuffle backwards hoping he hadn't seen me watching.

I stood on trembling legs wondering what the fuck was going on. "I need to leave..." I muttered feeling completely dumbfounded about what I had witnessed. I took three steps away from them but was grabbed from behind causing my heart to jump into my throat as a hand covered my mouth. I struggled against the firm grasp but that only caused the arms holding me to tighten painfully.

"It seems we already had an audience. I can't have you ruining all the work I put into changing Nancy like this." A deep familiar voice sounded in my ear. Who? How?

"Mmmph!" I groaned through his hand struggling more desperately in an attempt to break free and turn to face the man behind me.

"Nancy, inject her. We can't be having her spreading any rumors." The voice ordered ignoring my futile escape attempts.

Nancy walked up to me with a small smile on her lips and a glazed look in her eyes, "Of course Master." She bowed her head in subservience and reached behind her pulling out a syringe filled with a purple liquid, it seemed to glow slightly in the dim light.

I stopped trying to fight off my abductor and begged Nancy with my eyes for her not to hurt me. My best friend smirked, uncapping the needle as she moved closer. "Relax Sierra, it will all be okay." She promised bringing the needle to my arm. I flinched as I felt the sharp metal sink into my skin, letting out a loud muffled cry at the pain. All at once a cold numbness washed over me as I lost control of my body and slumped in the man's arms. My mind grew foggy, but I was somehow still conscious. What is happening?

"Good Night..." I heard him say as my vision went black.

My eyes shot open as adrenaline pumped through my veins as if someone just yelled 'Wake up!' I looked frantically around and saw that I was no longer outside. Panic rose in my chest, "What is going on!?" I tried to move my arms but they were restrained above my head, and each of my legs were also tied spread eagle in front of me. I thrashed more violently desperate to get free, but whatever held me kept me bound perfectly.

"You truly are spectacular at giving blowjobs. That mouth is magic." A voice said from across the room making me stop fighting instantly.

"Thank you Master." Nancy responded sweetly and when I moved my head forward I could see her leaning down in front of a couch sucking off the same nerd who had been fondling her outside. She looked so eager bobbing on his shaft with wild enthusiasm. This had to be some kind of fucked up nightmare, right? Maybe I'm dreaming and it will all go away if I just wake myself up.

I squeezed my eyes shut tight, shaking my head furiously, "You are not here. You are not here. You are not here!" I repeated repeatedly like a mantra.

"Look who's woke up!" The male voice declared sounding much closer and louder than before.

I froze afraid of what would happen next, terrified of what I might see.

A hand brushed through my hair gently and whispered in my ear, "Open your eyes darling." He urged me softly. "If you don't I might decide to make this a bit rougher for you." His fingers found the base of my skull and grasped a handful of my hair tugging on it lightly.

Despite my reluctance I couldn't risk what he might do to me if I continued to ignore him. I slowly opened my eyes to the scene in front of me, he was standing above me naked with Nancy knelt beside him worshipping his cock while staring dreamily up at him. Her eyes shifted to me and her mouth twitched into a devious smirk as she looked me over.

"Sierra! Welcome! Master, may I please continue?" Nancy asked licking the tip of his member, "I need it."

"Of course Pet. I'll be having a nice conversation with your friend here." He stroked her cheek affectionately before turning his attention back to me. Nancy dived onto his shaft taking it deep into her throat and slobbering all over it greedily.

"What... how did you do that to her?" I asked forcing my gaze from my traitorous best friend to the man looming over me. He had black hair cut short in a trendy style and brown eyes.

He grinned, "Took a few tries to get it perfect with her. Luckily she was very willing, well sort of. She fought a lot in the beginning."

"Stop talking in riddles and tell me what the fuck you want with us!" I snapped angrily.

The guy tsked, "You really must learn some manners, especially with me."

"Fuck yo-" He slapped me across my face, stopping me mid sentence. Tears sprung up in my eyes as the heat spread across my cheek.

"As I was saying, she was very stubborn, but I managed to convince her that giving in would make all of this so much easier for her." His dick popped out of Nancy's mouth and he circled the tip around her lips encouraging her to keep sucking. "It took a bit of effort, but after a bit of training she was eating out of my hand." He smirked down at Nancy giving her praise, "Speak for yourself."

"I live to serve you, Master." Nancy gushed stroking his shaft happily as she spoke.

"Good Girl," He cooed petting her head, "Now, since I showed you mine, how about you show me yours?"

"Yes master," Nancy agreed instantly kneeling up and stripping her shirt off over her head and removing her bra with practiced ease.

I stared wide eyed at my best friend baring her big boobs and flaunting them proudly. What the hell happened to her!? Her nipples were large and hard as she exposed herself to our captor.

"Those are perfect aren't they? Nice round tits." He pinched her rosy tips teasing them harshly as Nancy moaned in approval. "She has an appointment last this week to get them pierced."

"I can't wait, master." Nancy arched into his touches urging him for more.

"Give me a titjob first. I want to feel these beauties wrapped around my cock." He commanded stepping back as Nancy crawled forward and rubbed her breasts up and down his length.

"Like this Master?"

"That's a good girl." He praised her fondling her plentiful cleavage as she worked his dick between them. "Now where was I? Ah whatever, doesn't matter. Just you be like her soon enough. Obedient, loyal, and extremely horny for anything I do to her."

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked fearfully, what had he done to Nancy already to change her like that?

Nancy lifted and lowered her boobs wrapping them around his cock and squeezing tightly. "Your cock feels so good between my titties, Master." She moaned placing her mouth around the tip each time it appeared at the top of her chest.

"Isn't she marvelous?" He asked me rhetorically. "It's quite simple actually. The purple stuff, oh shit yeah, right there keep doing that, is a drug made to sexually alter anyone who ingests it. There are other effects, but those take a bit longer to kick in." His groans were growing louder as he thrusted his hips against Nancy's chest. "Whoops! I'm getting ahead of myself. Anyways, I made some changes to it so that it can be injected instead."

I shook my head in disbelief at his explanation, it was completely absurd! "Bullshit!" I denied angrily.

He laughed at my outburst, "It might seem that way, but believe me it is not. Why else would you think she is acting like this?" He waved a hand at Nancy who was whimpering in delight as she got her boobs fucked.

I was quiet trying to process what he had said to me, 'This can't be real...' I repeated internally.

"Just give it a little bit to sink in. It will become clear soon enough." He shrugged nonchalantly as if discussing the weather and not sex drugs or whatever other bullshit he had been talking about. He wouldn't lie to me though, everything he tells me is the truth. I shouldn't have tried to ignore him earlier, that was disrespectful. I should apologize to him for being so disobedient. "I'm sorry." 'Why did I do that!' It has to be because of that drug, it made me do that! Right? Right? But he did tell the truth and I apologized for not listening before. 'What is going on!?' I tried to shake the conflicting thoughts from my head but they wouldn't go away, they just kept getting stronger and stranger.

"Finally understanding?" The black haired man teased smugly. "Tell me I am right."

"You're right," My words came out on their own as I fought a losing battle to resist the change that was coming over me.

"How I am right?"

The drugs in me wanted to say it. 'Just say it. Tell him what he wants to hear.' I can't lose myself! "You are- UGH! No... I won't!"

He smirked, "Not ready yet? That's fine. This will be a fun game either way. Fuck, Nancy...going to cum." Nancy sped up her pace going even faster than before with renewed excitement. He growled pulling Nancy's head down on his dick and unloading directly into her throat. Nancy sucked down every drop hungrily moaning as she swallowed it, her eyes staring adoringly up at the man.

My mouth watered as I imagined how delicious that must taste. What am I thinking?! This is so fucked up! I turned away, "Let me go!" I demanded uselessly knowing deep down that he had no intention of ever releasing me. Why should I be released though? I have done nothing to deserve being freed?

"All in good time." He replied dismissively waving off my plea as he stood over me. "By the way, my name is Tony. Not that it matters since you will only scream Master later."

My heart thumped wildly in my chest, "Whatever sick things you have planned, you won't get away with this." I tried to sound convincing despite my trembling voice.

Tony chuckled as if I had told a funny joke, "Of course I will. What are you going to do? Go to the police and tell them I kidnapped you and changed your best friend into a whore?"

"I would never talk to cops, I hate them." The statement shocked me when I heard it come out of my mouth, "What did I say?" I asked unable to recall clearly.

Tony's eyes twinkled with mirth as he reached out brushing my dark hair back from my face and smiled down at me. "Nothing special, just telling the truth. You won't call the police." His fingers felt wonderful as they combed through my locks soothing the frantic anxiety bubbling inside me, making me relax as my worries faded. My body was so tense before and I didn't even realize. What was I worried about? He will take care of it, I can trust him. 'No I can't!'

"Master, may I please play with Sierra too?" Nancy asked. She had removed her shorts while I wasn't paying attention leaving her fully naked and beautiful in the dim lighting of the room.

"Certainly Pet. I want you two to kiss each other for me, that should be a good warm up." He gave her ass a playful smack as Nancy turned to me.

"Of course master." Nancy purred lowering her face towards me. I turned my head trying to avoid the kiss, but she cupped my cheeks between her soft hands and forced me to look at her. "Hey there beautiful," She pressed her lips firmly against mine cutting off my protests and thrusting her tongue into my mouth. I squirmed against my bindings as she attacked my mouth passionately, but quickly the urge to respond became overwhelming. I returned the heated embrace bringing our tongues together in a sloppy exchange as I kissed my best friend eagerly.

We parted gasping for air as strings of spit connecting us and a deep blush had filled both of our cheeks. "Isn't it fun? Kissing with Master is even better. Soon you will know for yourself." Nancy stated breathing heavily and looking down at me excitedly.

"I hope I get to fuck him," I murmured and immediately my face flushed hotter in embarrassment, I didn't mean to say that! Where did that come from?

Nancy giggled grabbing my boobs over my shirt and rubbing them roughly, "Me too! Master is fantastic, isn't he?"

"Hmm, yes...yes." I panted my hips lifting involuntarily into her touch as she groped my sensitive chest. My nipples were hardening under my bra, painfully erect and begging to be touched. She seemed to notice this because she pulled my top upwards exposing my straining white bra.

I saw him just standing there watching us intently, his penis fully erect and hanging heavy below his skinny stomach. 'God, he is handsome,' My breath hitched as I watched Nancy kneading the flesh of my breasts in her hands. 'I wish I could have him inside me, all of him...'

"Ungh," A moan tumbled out of my mouth as Nancy latched onto my neck sucking at the sensitive skin and marking me. "More... Please, give me more..." I pleaded bucking against the restraints, which now only served to frustrate me.

"Don't be so greedy," Tony chided smiling broadly and turning my insides to mush as he looked at me. "Are you ready to admit that I am right, that you love being dominated and used by a man?"

"Nooooo..." I hissed defiantly despite my clouded mind. Even in my compromised state I couldn't just abandon my principles so easily. Something felt wrong with the world, like someone had turned the gravity on backwards, but I just couldn't make sense of it. Every time I thought I had a grasp on reality it slipped away just out of reach.

"Wrong answer, try again." Tony stepped forward leaning down to stroke the side of my face gently with his fingertips. "Next time I expect you to say that I am always right and you are not allowed to disobey me. I am your Master. Say it."

I glared at him trying to deny that my pussy was achingly wet. "You can't make me."

"Oh darling, that's where you are wrong." He placed his hand on my cheek caressing it lovingly, "Again, you will submit and worship me."

"Please." Nancy pouted interrupting whatever my rebuttal had been about to be, "Play with her more. I know she wants you."

Tony stood up straight contemplating something for a minute before speaking again. "Why don't you strip Sierra's clothes off and give me a nice view of her body while I decide?" He asked her while stroking her hair affectionately.

"Yes Master!" Nancy leaned over to my ear licking the shell of it before whispering, "We'll just cut these off, you won't need them anymore anyway. Might as well be rid of them, right?" Her tone was cheery as she sat up pulling a switchblade from behind her.

"But they're new..." I mumbled unsure as she flicked the blade open.

"Good girls don't need clothes. You'll see." Nancy flashed me a mischievous grin as she slid the knife under the strap of my tank top. It sliced easily through the fabric leaving a clean cut mark. She went through my clothing slowly slicing my shirt, shorts, shoes, socks, and underwear one at a time and tossing them aside until I lay completely nude underneath her.

"What a lovely body you have. I'm sure you are a great fuck." Tony commented sitting on the couch nearby. Nancy had spread my legs wide open for him to watch and rubbed my flat tummy. I felt so exposed before him, he knew exactly what to say to make me shiver in pleasure.

"Thank you Master." Both me and Nancy said at the same time.

'Wait why did I say that?' I wondered suddenly confused.

12