Something Like This

Story Info
Just worked out that way.
3.9k words
4.17
37.2k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

This all seemed to develop so fast I almost lost track of what to do. It was one of the most sensuous things that ever happened to me and I have to tell someone.

Rusty introduced me to a son of a friend of his. The sons name is Bobby although very few other than family call him that. Everybody else calls him Marks. That's his last name. He's in the Navy, taking up a new duty station in the recruiting office. His family is about a thousand miles away. Bobby Marks. He's 23, a second class petty officer. Trim and about 5ft9. Very short hair and in uniform, whites for summer.

He says ma'am a lot and sir a lot. Mostly preceded by yes or no. He excused himself and joined two other sailors and some army and other services that were in the recruiting center. He said this assignment gives him a chance to settle down into normal working hours and get some of his college courses finished up. He served mostly out of the states, except for boot camp and training school. He works in electronics.

He was spending half of each day looking for housing, probably an apartment. We have two rooms on the second floor of our house at the other end with a private entrance and its own bath. Rusty thinks we could let Bobby use it and he would be able to keep the per diem money from the Navy for his own use. I'm thinking about it. We have a 19 year old daughter, a year out of high school. Rusty thinks a little male exposure would be good for her. A sailor. Exposure. Right.

Debbie, our daughter, is about 5ft7, maybe a fraction of an inch higher and has lovely free flowing hair, not too long. Her statue is subtle. She's proportioned just right. Sometimes I look at her when she's ready for bed and wish I had that look. She doesn't seem to give a whit about boys and the whole boy girl thing. Rusty said, "Rachel, you need to get her going." A sailor. Exposure. Right.

She's on the second floor too. She walks around up there like Venus De Milo with arms and without the drape. Not a stitch on a lot of the time. Her dad goes up for something sometimes and she's on her bed without a stitch on with her legs open, reading, just a normal stance and smiles and talks with him and never covers up. It's not like she's trying to show herself. She's simply not concerned. Never even thinks about it one way or the other. Probably wonders why we're always dressed.

I went in her bedroom taking her some stuff she mentioned and she had some porn on her laptop. I mean absolutely totally doing it porn with highly blown up images. She looked up and got up and took the stuff I had and put it away. The screen playing away. She sat on the bed and we talked and she ignored it and eventually turned it off and we talked some more. No impact that I could tell. She didn't seem to get excited. Sexual excited.

She walks into the bathroom downstairs while Rusty is peeing. They smile at each other and she washes her hands or something and never seems to look that he can tell or notices at all what he's doing. He sure knows how to aim that thing. She's quite intelligent, for real. She was tested during a school program. The results were kept private except for parents. They didn't want the kids to be influenced so they didn't tell them.

She loves living at home and it's no burden on us. She actually has a very nice income and could support herself easily without many limitations. Rusty said I should see if I could get a rise out of her. Find out what her frame of mind is. Rusty thinks something is strange and I think so too. I guess I'll give it a try and see what I can find out. See if I can get her to wet her pants. If she wore some. Maybe the sailor can.

I know Rusty is interested so I told him I was going to try this evening if she was available. I said if he came up to look to be very quiet and stand back from the door. We have deep pile darker carpet so it's easy to walk silently. The carpet is dark and the hall is mostly dark. I checked her room and couldn't find any mirrors or anything that would let her see out the door if Rusty was there. I think he's worried about her.

That's how it started. Worried Rusty, sexless Debbie, helping mom, sailor Bobby.

I was up to her room a lot so it was normal being there. We stretched on the bed a lot too, talking. Girl stuff. Debbie was on the bed, reading. She read a lot. Short pjs. Light weight, not too tight. Her midriff was showing, high and low. She was on her side and her breasts were very perky. Not small. Not huge. Queen size bed. Nice pillows and a lot of them. I said, "Whatcha reading?"

"I'm studying writing styles," she said. "I'm thinking of writing a book. This one is a smut book. I'm defining low level dialog. It's mostly about sex but the dialog sequencing gets interesting now and then."

"Sex is a good basis for a book," I said. "Might be fun."

"I don't have any sex basis for a book like that," she said. "I don't have anything to draw on. Except the porn on the internet and that's just perceived." The porn I saw on her laptop wasn't perceived. If I did that I'd be in traction for a month.

"Well, what do you need to know?" I said. "Maybe I can help."

"Anything to do with sex," she said. "How it feels, that kind of thing." The first thing I thought of was the sailor. The second was how sweet it was. A good opportunity right here.

"That's easy," I said. "Ever have an orgasm?" Debbie looked at me for a few moments and looked at her book then back and said 'No'. I smiled but I was taken aback some. At her age and no orgasm. At that moment I saw Rusty in the hall and he was smiling and shaking his head 'yes'. He just had his suspicions confirmed.

"I was never interested," she said. "Not that much anyway. Then it was past."

I said, "That's ok. Takes some doing sometimes. Easy hurdle. How about if I give you some lessons? Why don't you turn over on your stomach and relax. Take a few deep breaths. There's one rule. You're not supposed to touch yourself. Just your lover. That's me. Try to ignore what's happening. Let your body and instincts take over."

She turned over and stretched down the bed, her legs open comfortably, not wide. Her arms down beside her. I reached up and picked out a particular type of pillow and said, "Lift your hips up. I'm going to slip a pillow under." She did. I did. The pillow was a little hard and I put it up under on its edge. The other edge right up her valley. It was just big enough to fill her space a little tightly.

I was on my side facing her, on an elbow. I got a hand on her back about the middle and spread out my fingers and lightly rubbed her back all over. When I went down low I slipped in the back of her pants and right across her butt crack letting my fingers dip down to where her buns meshed and back up again. After about three minutes I said, "How does that feel?"

"That's nice," she said. "Very calming. Almost serene." I let my fingers go a little further down on the side of her bun and went across again. Dipping in again. I held two fingers together and twisted so it opened her up that little bit for the other finger. Not excessive. The next time would probably be just above her sensitive butt. I also started letting my hand and fingers go under her arms and touch the side of her breasts. First one then the other.

I pushed my fingertips into her breast a little each time before letting them dribble off the edge going down her body. When I was down in the back of her pjs I worked my hand over to the edge of her hips before starting across and pausing to tease her butt crack. This time I touched her butt. Swirly skin ripples right on my fingertip. I didn't linger there long, just letting her feel it. It felt a little alive.

I looked and Rusty was not there. He was sort of matter of fact about sex. Maybe that's how Debbie picked it up. Maybe Rusty was feeling guilty and trying to correct what he perceived as a problem. When my spread out hand slipped in her pjs again I pushed a finger in at the top of her butt crack and kept it fully down in and slid all the way down to the bottom of her ridges. A little breathing ensued from Debbie but not that much.

We were still chatting but sometimes she was quiet for a minute or so. I said, "A lot of sexual feelings are about rhythm. You do the same things over and over so it builds up. For instance if I do this." I had my finger sliding down in her butt crack and it was right at her butt so I stopped and pressed right on and kept doing that slowly. They I pulled my finger up straight so it was pointed straight in and pressed slowly. I could feel my finger pushing the entrance aside and it opening up. Not much and I didn't go any further. Just a tease amount.

I was waiting for a reaction. If there wasn't any I would keep doing it but she squeezed her butt together on my fingers very lightly. I was thrilled and knew her instincts were taking over. I slid on down and back. The next time up I got more on the side of her breasts and the next time down I got my fingers together and slid down under on her ridges and back up.

I said, "How does that feel? Are you enjoying it? Ok if I do some more?"

"It's soothing, I do like it," she said. "Sure, go ahead."

"I have lots of time," I said. "As long as you're comfortable." I ran up and down her ridges, short of her clit, a number of times then let my finger dip in coming back down. Not down in all the way. Just enough to let her feel it on the inside of her ridges. After a while I was almost all the way down in. I lifted when I got near her vagina and came out. I wanted her wanting. Expecting it and not getting it.

It's very erotic with someone's wrist and hand wrapped down and under your crotch. Rusty reached under and up and unzipped my slacks that way once. I almost peed. One time I caught the bottom edge of her vagina area and drug my finger along and out across her perineum. That brought a nose breath. I could hear the rush of air. I said, "Ok if I exercise your vagina a little?" She nodded her head yes a couple of times. Her eyes were closed. We were still chatting. About clothes.

Two more times across her vagina entrance and I stopped and ran my finger slowly around the entrance, lightly, letting it get closer to the center before rotating back out. I did that about four times and then dipped in about to the middle of my finger then slowly withdrew and went on. A few times like that and I withdrew but went back in and kept that up.

"How is that," I said. "Is it comfortable?" Debbie nodded 'yes' again and I said, "Great. It's a lot of fun." I went down her butt crack again and slipped my finger back in her vagina and got into a nice in and out, slowly. About ninety seconds later her hips thrust, just once. I kept up my finger rhythm and she flexed her hips again and kept up with me. I looked and Rusty was back watching me slip my finger in Debbie and out. We smiled at each other. He was happy with the progress.

"Would you like to turn over," I said. "It might be more comfortable." She looked up and smiled and turned over on her back. About the same position. Her legs down straight, out a little. I put the little pillow back up near the headboard. I took off my top and her top. She was beautiful. She seemed ultra comfortable with me caressing her. Rusty blinked a few times and looked away and back.

I got a couple of fingers on her nipple and twisted it around, lightly. "I just love breasts," I said. "I love it when your dad plays with mine with his lips and tongue. Sometimes he does that and plays with my clit at the same time. When he starts I lift my hips up and my knees and open right up so he has more room. Your mind does that. It isn't a conscious decision. Instinct.

"You think about it and enjoy what's happening but your instincts tell your middle what to do. It's mostly automatic. Would you like to see?" She nodded yes. I said, "Ok, just let your instincts direct your middle. Watch what happens. I'll go slowly." I leaned over and got my lips on her breast and let my tongue trail over to her nipple and ringed it and got my lips on. At the same time I slipped my fingers right down the center of her stomach right across her belly button and down in her pjs.

When I got to her pubic hair I fiddled with it, getting two fingers on each side of her hood and working down towards the tip. When I got in position I put the two fingers right at the end of the hood and pulled back and up and at the same time I sucked on her breast. She took a deep breath and heaved her hips up along with her knees and opened out wide.

There was a pair of earphones she used for music beside her and we heard the music playing all this time. With that I almost missed the breath noise in the hall. I tilted my eyes up and Rusty was standing there with his mouth open, watching. I did the hip up thrust with him a lot so he knew how that felt. It got to him, along with seeing her breasts and me sucking on a nipple. I was glad he was getting some of the pleasure.

"Ohhh wow," she said. "I've done that before and I didn't get the same reaction."

"You weren't turned on," I said. "I've been turning you on. Was it enjoyable?"

"Understatement," she said.

"Debbie," I said. "If I keep turning you on and teasing, you'll have a nice orgasm. If it's your first it may be difficult to get through the first time. You have to tell yourself to stay with it and let it happen and enjoy it and let yourself settle down afterwards. This first time you have to leave your middle alone. Don't touch yourself until it's over. I'm kind of busy with your clit. Would you like to let your dad tease your vagina?"

She opened her eyes, looked right at me smiling and nodded 'yes'. I was still pulling at her hood and she closed her eyes. I looked at Rusty and knew he heard. I waved him in and indicated to take off his clothes. He gave me a blank look like he was a little stunned. I smiled and got him going. He one-handed his pants until he could lower them down around his ankles. His shirt and t-shirt got off and his boxers went down. He took off his socks when he took everything else off his ankles.

Debbie watched. They were smiling at each other. She's seen him before but probably never really took notice or sized him up. Rusty got on beside her. He was about half up even being nude. I tilted my head towards her vagina and Rusty paused some then slid some fingers down on her inner thigh and up in her pants. He knew what to do when he got there.

I reached over and slid Debbie's hand down on his penis. I said. "Play with the head. He'll get harder and it'll get very smooth. It's amazing. You can pull downwards and it'll make his foreskin fold underneath the ridge and leave the head bare. Be gentle. When he pre-cums spread it all around." Rusty lifted his hand out and reached down under her raised knee and got in her pants that way. It seemed much better for both of them.

I somehow got my bottoms off and slowly started sliding Debbie's down until they were below her buns. Rusty lifted out again and slid them all the way off. A sea of pubic hair and my fingers on her clit and Rusty's in her vagina and Debbie having a very good time. I didn't go too fast. I wanted to let her feel sexual excitement for a long time so it was fulfilling. I got off her clit occasionally and let it recover.

I said, "If you think the head of his penis is ready and if you would like him to play with your vagina with it just let go and he'll do the rest. It's very erotic when he does that." No change in Debbie. She must be thinking. I got back on her clit and played with the hood about half way up.

Rusty was pushing in with two fingers so slowly I was feeling it. Then I noticed him staring at me. Our eyes caught but he didn't say anything. Well, he wanted me to do something and I'm doing something. Get with the program. Besides, I haven't seen his penis that hard since our wedding night.

I almost missed it but I noticed her hand on her chest just under her breast, not on his penis. Rusty lifted her leg over his hip and angled around down under slightly. He was almost still up near her head. His hand was over her leg and down past mine. I lifted off her clit. She shouldn't be distracted. I couldn't see down in the pubic hair and said to Debbie, "Can you tell me what it feels like?"

She said, "He's opening up my vagina. Spreading me wider. I can feel his body heat against my leg." There was a pause then she said, "He's right against me." That's all she said. I could see Rusty pushing in. Not a lot and he was going slow but he was going in. Debbie had her head back a little and her mouth open and they were holding hands. Rusty was thrusting in and out, not far and not fast. They were good to go. All the way in if she wanted. I stayed off her clit.

Five minutes or so and he seemed to be going all the way in and out. Slow and without a lot of force. Just a casual stroll in a vagina. I gave it another few minutes and said, "He's great on top too. In the missionary position. More skin and you can feel his muscles. If you would like to try it that way just pull him over." She waited a couple of strokes and I saw her pull at his hand and he pulled out and shifted over between her thighs.

His bottom rose and dropped and kept going. She adjusted a little and got her arms around his neck, tits into his chest. Rusty got some of the best sexual erotic kisses he had in his repertoire and gave them to Debbie, tongue and all, the whole time giving her the best erotic thrusts he had. He pressed into her clit with the base of his penis and mashed it upwards and backed out and went again.

Debbie got her arms down around his waist and then down to his hips. Pretty soon she was thrusting up into his penis. I waited a while then slipped off the bed and watched from the door then slipped away. It was later that night when Rusty came to bed. I let him sleep in the morning.

We talked the next morning. He felt a little guilty so I calmed him down and he finally saw his role in all this and was ok with it. He finally understood. No recriminations. It could be forever argued but I thought it was an extraordinary stroke of luck for Debbie. We were all good with it.

Two days later I went to the recruiting office and spoke to Bobby. We went to an outdoor café and talked for a couple of hours, maybe a little more. I described the two rooms upstairs with its own bath and the separate entrance and Rusty and I would welcome him to use it without cost. He thanked me and said he would come over and take a look that evening.

I also said, "There's one other thing. We have a 19 year old daughter and her bedroom is also upstairs."

He immediately said, "That will never be a problem. I'll be ultra polite and maintain a formal atmosphere with her."

I immediately said, "Bobby. She's in a coming out high sexual state. She loves to go around nude. I have no doubt at all she'll be knocking on your door or getting you by the hand and taking you to her bedroom. She can't get pregnant. Fuck her brains out. She needs it. She's very intelligent so there's no chance she'll become a hanger on. She may have friends in to spend the night and you can invite friends over for the night too. It's a private home so I know you'll set limitations to fit and please keep our home affairs private."

"Uh," he said. He seemed to only be able to say 'Uh'.

"Frankly," I said. "I wouldn't mind being a sailor and running into something like this and if you ever find yourself alone and horny remember I'm usually just downstairs." We had a great time laughing and giggling. He asked questions about Debbie and I gave him everything he asked about except private stuff. A few questions about me too.

Suburb
Suburb
1,026 Followers
12