Something More with Abi - Ch. 01

Story Info
Fishing hole wasn’t the only “hole” I ended up in that day.
1.5k words
4.48
4.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the last hook-up with Abi, we went on a few real dates and started to spend a lot more time together. after a few months of this, we begsn to get more serious and became an "official couple."

Anyway, one weekend Abi and I decided to enjoy the fall weather and head a short distance out of our city to a stream that I fish when I have time. Abi doesn't fish but she said that she could relax on the bank and read while I fished.

I picked Abi up and we headed out; I spent most of the morning in about a 200yrd stretch of water while Abi lounged her blanket and read. We stopped at a local restaurant and had lunch before heading to another one of my favorite spots.

As we pulled down to it, I explained that there used to be a covered bridge there and the hole I liked to fish was above it and around the corner, so it was about a 10 minute hike. We set off and like every other time I had fished there, there was no evidence of anyone heading down the trail recently.

After we reached the spot Abi said, "Wow, this is perfect, a nice sport to fish and a nice sunny spot for my blanket and for me to read."

I smiled and said, "Glad you like it, now there are fish calling to me." I kissed her quickly and over the bank I went.

I fished for about an hour and caught 4 and lost a couple more. As I was releasing the 4th one, I noticed Abi talking on the phone.

As she hung up, she yelled down to me, "Jack, that was your grandma. She was wondering if we could stop by when you're done to look at her sink. I told her I'd drag you out of the creek in a few minutes."

I laughed and started out of the water and back to the bank where Abi was sitting. As I approached her she said, "Ya know, you look hot when you're fishing?"

I chuckled and pulled her close, kissing her passionately while grabbing her ass with both hands.

She kissed back and then squealed, "Get those hands off me, they have fish slime on them!" We both laughed and she reached into her backpack and said, "Here, use this hand sanitizer!"

I cleaned my hands off twice before pulling her back against me and giving her ass a squeeze again. This caused her to sigh and then pull away saying, "We don't have to leave right away and I don't think anyone is going to be coming down that trail..."

I smiled and as I took my fishing vest off said, "I like how you think, lay down."

As I got my vest off, Abi lay down and I hurriedly kicked my waders off and joined her on the blanket. She was wearing a pair of green leggings and a black crop top sports bra thing that was allowing her nipples to poke through.

I kissed her neck and as I allowed my hands to wander said, "Are you cold, or are you just turned on?"

She sighed again and said, "Well I'm not wearing any underwear, what do you think?" I pulled back for a second and looked at her because she always wore underwear, even if it was just a g-string.

There was only one time she didn't where any panties in public and it was the second time I gave her a creampie.

She grinned and said, "I may have wanted to fuck you in the woods, and they would just get in the way."

I smiled and said, "Damn you're a naughty girl, I love it." I pushed her onto her back and climbed on top. As I continued to kiss her, her hands wandered to my pants, undid the buckle, snap and zipper and her eager hands found my hard cock.

I raised my head to groan, and Abi said, "God it is always so hard for me. What would you like to do with it?"

As she began to stroke my cock, I slid my hands under her top and pushed it up enough to expose her nipples; I immediately took one into my mouth and began to suck and bite it, this caused Abi to moan and begin to speed up her stroking of my cock. This went on for about a minute as I made sure to give her other nipple some attention.

As I released her other nipple, she goes, "Enough foreplay, I need that cock inside me NOW." I rolled off her and pulled my pants all the way off as Abi began to peel her leggings off. As he leggings reached her shoes, she removed one leg and said, "Good enough." She then stood up, straddled me and then guided my cock into her wet pussy.

For the next 2-3 minutes, Abi put her new ass toning and squat practice to use by sliding up my cock until just the head was still inside before slowly sliding back down until our crotches met.

I kept my hands on her hips to provide stability but otherwise just enjoyed watching her use me solely for her pleasure. Abi began to pick up her pace before bending at the waist and begin to grind her clit against me.

I reached around and grabbed her ass, pulling her against me while saying into her ear, "That's a good girl, cum for me; let me feel that pussy." Abi ground against me for another 15-30 seconds when I felt her pussy grip my cock and she let out a moan.

AS she slowed down laying on top of me. We laid there for a minute as she caught her breath. She rose up, kissed me, and then said, "That was amazing, the air on my tits and ass and of course your cock made everything so more intense."

We both laughed and I flipped her over then said, "You got to use me for your pleasure, now I'm going to use you for mine."

Abi looked at me and in the most seductive voice I've heard, "Please fuck my pussy, fill it with your cum, I'm just your little cum slut." I think my cock may have gotten harder with those words, because Abi never really "dirty talked."

I raised up to my knees, pulled her ass into the air a bit and began to slide in and out of her slowly but deeply.

This caused her to moan and say, "God yes, give me all of your cock." I picked up my pace while still bottoming out in her pussy. I was able to keep this pace up for about a minute before I felt Abi's pussy begin to contract around my cock as she came for the second time.

As her orgasm subsided, I let her ass back to the ground and said, "I'm not done with you yet, rub your clit." Her eyes got big, but she nodded her head and began to rub her clit as I began to fuck her again hard and deep. Seeing her touching herself and the pace I was at, within another minute or so, I slammed my cock all the way in and began to cum myself.

Abi kept up touching herself as I coated her pussy with my cum and just as my orgasm subsided, she began to cum for the third and final time.

As my cock started to soften and she caught her breath from her own orgasm, I slid out and laid beside her. We both laid there for a minute or two when Abi said, "Now to clean you up before we go."

Before I could say anything, Abi rolled to her side, and took my cock into her mouth, cleaning my cum and her own orgasm off of it. I was in awe because she had never done that before.

She must have been able to read my shock because she said, "Well both of us can't be a mess. Come on, we need to get going." We both got dressed and headed back to my truck.

When we got back, I changed into regular shoes and offered Abi a towel to take care of my cum and she turned it down saying, "No thank you. You know I love feeling your cum inside of me, plus it's a good practice for Kegels."

I tried again saying, "We are going to be at my grandma's for probably a half hour." Abi grinned and said, "Even better motivation."

We headed to my grandmas where I fixed a small leak under her sink and then headed out after about 20 minutes. As we climbed into the truck and pulled away, Abi grabbed my hand and shoved it inside of her leggings and I could feel the stickiness of my cum and her juices.

She said, "Okay, I think I underestimated how much you came, plus all it did was make me wetter!" I laughed and told her, "I told you so, but you wouldn't listen!"

She shook her head and said, "I know we were gonna stay at my place tonight, but yours is closer, get on it, you have to take care of this!"