Something Mutual

Story Info
Sometimes you have to improvise over the phone.
2.9k words
4.43
2k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara and I had been chatting now for approximately eight months. In that time, we'd met briefly once. We both could and perhaps should have gone much further that day. My desire to make love with this sexy woman showed no signs of abating. She excites me. She makes me want to take chances I shouldn't. The truth is, I couldn't see any way that we were going to get together anytime soon. I sensed that she felt the same frustration as me.

My work started taking me back on my travels. There was a chance it could happen. We exchanged chats and the odd naughty picture and video. Her husband seemed to spend a lot of time in the gym, leaving her at home. This seemed grossly unfair to me. Someone as gorgeous as her should be entertained.

In a chat, I suggested that one evening when I got back to my hotel, that perhaps we had a video call and we let it develop as we wanted. She agreed. We'd both agreed to a naughty skype when we met previously.

Right now, this was our only hope of letting our mutual passion be felt by the other. Be nice just to chat. We stayed in contact during the day and I got back to my hotel around seven, exhausted from the day. I sat down on the end of my bed and opened the video app on my phone and called her. She answered my call almost immediately. The lighting on her screen looked a little dark.

"Everything ok?" I asked
"Fine” she said “I'm on my own. He's gone to the gym."
"Where are you?" I asked
"Bed" she grinned. She then panned out the camera and I could see that she was. She then pulled back the blanket and revealed her amazing naked body. Her skin looked so soft and warm even through the phone.
"Aw .. that's not fair. I'd love to be next to you" I said in a sad voice
"I would love that too. You're right though. It is unfair. I have no clothes on and you have, so time to undress boy! I want you to strip for me."

This surprisingly, turned me on. I sat on the bed and took off my shoes and socks. I had three items of clothing on. Shirt, jeans and underwear. I arranged the phone so she could see all of me.

"It's not all one way." I announced. "When I take an item of clothing off, I want you to do something for me."
"Anything." She was grinning ear to ear. So was I.

I started undoing my shirt buttons. One at a time. I was wearing cufflinks on my shirt and started undoing those.
"Hold your boobs as if it's me. Imagine my hands holding your warm soft parcels of delight."
On the phone I can see her hands holding her amazing boobs. I start to pull my shirt out from my belt. It is now open. I let it slide to the floor. My hands move up my chest.

"I imagine you stroking my chest. Imagine me gently squeezing your boobs. Imagine your nipples slipping between my fingers as I gently squeeze. Letting the pleasure drift down your body to your pussy to your legs to your toes. Squeeze gently and imagine it is me."

I see her hands and fingers stroking around her nipples. I see her squeeze them …. Her face showed her pleasure, gasping with each gentle delightful squeeze. Her face is pure joy and beauty. My shirt is on the floor.

I start unbuckling my belt on my jeans. I start to undo my zip and start sliding my jeans down.

"As my jeans slide down, imagine my hands sliding down your body. Down your sides, down to your hips. Feel my hands holding your hips. Slowly, gently, wanting you."

I see her hands follow the exquisite contours of her side till they rest on her hips. I so wish that was me. She looks divine. I let my hand slide across my front and stroke my ever hardening cock through the material.

"Open your legs slightly. Let your hand slide across and encase your pussy in your hand. Slide your hand up and down. Mmmmmmm."

"Nearly there" she says "Soon we'll be the same.. naked."

I put my thumbs into my waistband and began sliding my briefs down. Slowly at first, just over my hips. Further down so the waistband slides over my pubic area. I keep sliding … exposing the top of my cock.

"Take them off." she demands. I slide them down exposing my naked body. Now we are the same.

"Show me your pussy." She moves the camera. She is so, so sexy. I want her. Wish I was there next to her. I am looking forward to the rest of the call. So there I am naked on camera. There she is naked on camera.

"I think I'll lay down if you don't mind."
"Lay down next to me" she says invitingly. I pull the quilt back on my bed and settle myself and lay there on my side, holding the phone so that my face is in the window. She does likewise.

For what must have been at least five or ten minutes, we must have just talked about all topics. How were our days? How were we feeling? What were we doing that evening? There was the odd small silence, but not an awkward silence. We both felt very at ease knowing that we were in different parts of the country, both naked and both wanting to please each other.

"I've never had a call like this before."
"Me neither." she replies "but I don't feel strange."
"Feels good from my end."
"And mine." I replied.
"What would you like to do?" I ask.
"Show me your body." she says.
"Ok, your personal tour begins." I don't know why, but this is really turning me on. I can feel my cock growing stiffer again with the excitement. I sit up and direct the camera at my feet.

"Well here are my feet." I am grinning.
"Higher." she says. The camera moves up my legs.
"Here are my knees." I tease her.
"Higher." she urges.
I moved up my thighs and kept the camera just below my balls and then separated my legs. "Mmmmmmm." she approves. "Higher."
I maintain the tease by skirting up my hips and back across to my stomach and up to my chest.
"And here's my stomach and here's my chest."
"Lower. Lower!" she sees the funny side.

I move the camera slowly down my body for her. My cock is bursting. It is so stiff with anticipation.

"You sound like the game show, "Play your cards right"."
"That is the idea." and I can hear the smile on her face.
I let the camera pan over my midriff and let her see my cock. It is erect, stiff, wanting her.

"Wish you were here." I say pathetically "What would you do?"
"You're going to do it for me and I want to see everything" Wow!!!!!
"Before we begin, let me see you" I know what an amazing body she has. I am desperate to see it. She duly obliges. The camera moves up to show her smiling face. She blows me a kiss and then purses her lips.

"Imagine these on you." she says temptingly "kissing your lips."
She sticks her tongue out at me "and this joins with your tongue." Then she makes a slow licking action.

OMG!! I'm going to go off on the bed anytime now. The camera moves down her body and her gorgeous, amazing breasts come into view. They are so exquisite, scrumptious and just plain beautiful. They just look divine, like the rest of her. Soft and warm. They ooze desire and sensuality with every second of movement. I want to feel those against my skin. Hold them in my hands. Kiss them sensuously and slowly, lingering over her nipples.

"Hold them for me." I ask, almost pleading.

Her hand tries to cover her boob, failing in the process. However, she encases her nipple in her hand and begins slowly squeezing her boob.

"Imagine it's me gently squeezing, exciting you, making your nipples hard."

She pulls her nipple away from her and the attached boob will not relinquish. Her moan tells me she is enjoying this.

"Lick your nipple for me Imagine my tongue encircling your nipple. My lips sucking on your nipple, making you harder."

Miraculously she bends her head forward and takes her nipple into her mouth. She circles with her tongue. How I wish that was me. I'd gently bite with my lips to add to the feelings that must be going through her. My cock is bursting for action.

"I can't hold back." I tell her "I need to cum."
I move the camera down and she sees my hand circling my stiff, erect member as I slowly move my hand up and down.

"Faster!" she instructs.
OMG I can't last.

"Stop now!" she commands "I'll tell you when to cum."

I manage to stop … just, only just in time. My breathing is deep. I nearly came and my cock is aching to explode as my bum was so tightly clenched, almost to breaking point. I somehow managed to hold back … just.

"That was cruel" I admonish "Mean even."

"We're going to come together baby, you and I, over the phone."

Wow!! "What have you in mind?" I ask.

"You bought me a present. You haven't used it with me. Time you saw what it can do."
This is true. I bought her a red rabbit for xmas. It looked perfect for her. The rabbit ears moved in a pincer movement designed to fit perfectly around a woman's clitoris to create the most exquisite pleasure possible. The shaft of the rabbit turned upwards at the end, clearly to home in on the g-spot and fulfil a woman's dreams and maybe even help them squirt. I so desperately wanted to use it on her. Seeing her pleasure was also going to be a huge turn on for me.

She shows me the rabbit and then turns it on. I hear a buzzing.
"It has many speed settings." she says to me. Her face is one giant smile.
She then moves the tip of the rabbit across her boobs. Settling on her left nipple. The rabbit is vibrating across her nipple. Her nipple is getting harder in front of me with every vibration.
Her breathing is clearly getting deeper and her moans are deepening. This is unreal and unfair. I wish I was that rabbit.

She moves in a circular style around her nipple and then moves across to the other nipple repeating the same action. She is clearly enjoying it and the smile across her face tells me this. Her eyes are closed, the nipples are getting harder, my cock is going to explode soon.

“What else can it do?” I ask stupidly.

The camera begins moving down her body through the Valley of the Boobs – down her tummy – just until she reaches the top of her pubic area.

“Stroke yourself for me. Show me your cock. I want to see you stroke yourself, but don’t cum!” she instructs.

OMG – I’m almost ready to explode. I lay on my back and move the camera down to my middle and with my other hand encircle my stiff member. I move slowly and breathe deeply to stop myself cumming. This is so difficult. However I seem to be coping. I look at my phone and can see myself in the corner and I hear her.

“Mmmmmm – that’s a good boy. I might join you. She must have made a different selection on the rabbit, because now I can see the little ears twitching. She moves the rabbit down to the opening of her pussy and I can see the little red ears twitching over her clit and then I hear her moan. I have to stop. She moves the vibrating ears up and down her opening and up onto her clitoris repeatedly. I am transfixed. She must have maintained that action for 30 or 40 seconds, enjoying every twitch of the ears. Suddenly she stops and adjusts the angle of the rabbit so that the tip is facing her pussy. Slowly she slides the tip between the lips of her pussy in a slow fashion, repeatedly, with increasing penetration.

I am transfixed. My own personal show with a stunningly gorgeous woman. I am in heaven. She repeats this action several times – each time more captivating than the last. The ears of the rabbit are touching her clitoris each time she inserts it inside herself. Her moans of delight are growing in depth and volume.

I can’t touch myself – I’ll explode. She has me in such an excited state. The words of the poet John Keats are reverberating in my head. "La belle dame sans merci, hath thee in thrall."

She continues to move the rabbit in and out of her pussy and is clearly enjoying inserting it. Each insertion is deeper, longer, faster. I can hear her breathing getting deeper and her deep, slow, enjoyable moan.

OMG!!! Then she lets the rabbit’s ears focus on her clitoris and somehow she positions the camera so I can see everything. The rabbit is perfectly designed. It is massaging her lips and her body seems to be arching towards it. She then reinserts the rabbit into her pussy quicker and deeper and returns to her clitoris and returns to inserting the rabbit. This is too much.

Her breathing is getting quicker and her moans are a joy to listen to.

“Talk to me. Tell me what you would do to me.” she asks

“Let me see your face.” She obliges by moving the camera. Her face is one big expectant smile. She knows what’s coming – both of us know!

“I would kiss those gorgeous lips. Let my lips sit on yours as we gently press against each other and let our tongues touch.”

“Mmmmmm” “I would kiss your chin, your neck, your ears and your shoulders as I move down your glorious body.”

“Oh yes!”
“Move the camera down.” She obliges.
“I would gently kiss your nipples. Taking each one into my mouth. Sucking gently on your softness, making each nipple hard as I clasp them in turn in my lips and gently tug them.”

“OMG!!” her voice is going a little higher.

“Don’t cum yet.” I instruct “I have more to give you.”

“Yes!! Yes!!” she is getting closer.

“Move down.” I tell her “So I can kiss your tum, lick your glorious body, taste you on my tongue.”

The camera moves down and now she lets me see the rabbit complete it's work.

“I would let my tongue fight the rabbit for your clitoris. Let my tongue slide up and down the outside and then let the tip of my tongue slide between your clitoris, separating your lips and let it move left to right and press down and move quicker, faster.”

“OMG!!” she really is getting close.
“I would let the rough underside of my tongue slide across your clitoris, feeling it grow, filling it with pleasure, watching it grow as it is wanting more and more.” The rabbit is now moving very furtively up and down her pussy, sliding around her clitoris, sliding in and out. She is getting very quick.

“I’m going to come. I can feel it” she tells me. “You come too.”

I move the camera. My rock hard member wants attention – it won’t need much. I can hear her reaching her climax. We can see each other mutually masturbating – for each other.

“OMG! I’m coming! I’m coming!” Her moans of pleasure are too much for me.

“So am I!!” my hand movement is so enjoyable given what I am seeing.

“Oh OH OHHHH!” she has come. She gathers her breath. I too have come and as I am a bloke, it is messy. All over my stomach.

I just lay there and stare at the camera output. Just staring. The rabbit is discarded. It is just her shaven pussy on display. Feeling the relief and post-orgasmic wave of relaxation and elation. We both say nothing.

I then notice her hand and fingers move towards her pussy. I noticed her white nail varnish. The sculpted nail looks like an arrow pointing towards the entrance to her pussy. She inserts her index finger without any resistance and right on cue, a small amount of clear liquid runs out. I am totally transfixed. She maintains the focus of the camera on her pussy and I can see it pulsing. This is too much.

"Wow!" I exclaim without thinking.

Hearing her voice shakes me from my stare. I must have dropped my phone, but the camera is focussed on me. My cum. Covered stomach and chest are visible.

“You had a lot in there.” she comments.

“It was desperate to get out.” I grin as I say this but it is true. I have delivered an almighty load of cum. This doesn't surprise me as I am a polyorchid.

“Suppose we’d better tidy up or clean up in your case.” she says knowing I am in a bit of a state.

“Fancy doing that again some time?” I ask.

“You bet – I enjoyed that!!” she is smiling across her face with a grin so wide. “Night nigh!t” and she blows me a kiss and with that she is gone. My gorgeous, sexy, beautiful lover.