Something Old, Something New

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry," he says, once he's calmed down a little. "It's just been a long time since a girl has said that to me."

I nod -- it's been a while since I've said anything like that, as well. I suppose that's the danger of living with your parent -- you turn back into a sneaking teenager for some things.

"How about we go to mine?" Nick asks. "It's just at the other side of the beach. And I live alone, so..."

"That sounds great," I smile at him. "Where does Ben stay?" I realise I actually haven't seen Ben at all since the day I got ice cream for Amy.

"He was staying with me but apparently small-town life took it's toll quickly on him. He's already moved back to London." Nick doesn't look at me when he says this but I can tell it's causing him pain. "So," he laughs a little, trying to make light of it, "if you know anyone who needs a job in an ice-cream truck, let me know."

"I'm sorry, Nick, that's a shame," my arm brushes his -- the closest I think we'll get out in public.

We carry on in companionable silence for a minute or two. It's still light outside and the beach is still busy -- the families with young children have gone for the day, but there are plenty of teenagers and young adults. The few restaurants and pubs just beyond the green are crazy busy as well. It's a lovely atmosphere.

Towards the end of the beach is a row of newer-build apartments. Most of them are holiday lets. My mum and I joke about how they were built to look 'nautical' with their blue and white paint, round windows (I assume for the bathrooms?) and ship-style railing on the balconies. They stick out like a sore thumb amongst the older buildings surrounding them.

"I've never been in one of these flats before," I tell Nick as he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a set of keys. "I'm kind of excited."

Nick laughs. "It's not every day you see something new in Partlesy."

We go into the building and up to the second floor. Nick's apartment is to the left and we pause as he unlocks the door.

"Make yourself at home," he says as I follow him in. Dennis bounds up immediately, but Nick corrals him away from me and through to a hallway.

The apartment is open plan from the moment you walk in. The front door goes straight to a living/dining room and kitchen. It's bright and airy and modern and a wall of windows open onto a balcony with a great sea view. I immediately go over there.

"It's a great view," I say as I hear him coming up behind me. Suddenly I have butterflies again.

"It is," Nick agrees.

He wastes no time. Coming to stand directly behind me, Nick snakes an arm around my waist and brings the other one up to sweep my hair away from my shoulder. I was pretty pragmatic in choosing this outfit. Hair down, but a hair tie around my wrist if I needed it. Tank top (with no bra because, really, what would be the point?) and a pair of denim shorts, with plain black underwear. Nothing that says I'm trying too hard.

Nick's face comes forward and he kisses my shoulder. I close my eyes to the view in front of me and concentrate on the feeling of his lips, his stubble, the warmth of his hand on my stomach. I feel small next to him and I love it.

His kisses trail upwards to that sensitive joint between my shoulder and neck, and then higher again. "Fuck, Becca," he murmurs into my neck, "the things I've thought about doing to you."

"Tell me," I almost plead. I need to know. I want every dirty detail.

"I've never thought about bending someone over the counter in my parent's shop. It seems perverted somehow," he breathes just below my ear and I shudder, my hands grasping at his shirt behind me. "The way you played with your hair while you listened to me drone on and on. You started biting at your lip at one point and, I swear to Christ, it unleashed something feral in me."

He spins me around and we're kissing. We're finally, properly kissing.

Nick's lips are soft against mine, but insistent. There's a heat -- that feral animosity he described -- just below the surface. His stubble scratches at my jaw a little bit, but I'm so turned on, I don't care.

His hands slip beneath the straps of my top and pull them down my arms, releasing my breasts to him. I pull myself closer to him, my hands tangling in his hair, as he opens his mouth and our tongues meet and dance against each other.

I'm moaning into his mouth -- tiny little mewling noises that I should be embarrassed by, but I'm not -- I don't give a damn right now, so long as he doesn't stop touching me and kissing me and oh-

Nick's hands slide up my back, pulling my top out of my shorts and his palms slide along the naked skin. He brings them around to the front, making space between us, and his thumbs brush up and over my breasts, running over my nipples.

I gasp into his mouth and he brings his thumbs back down, over the little buds, which are humming with sensation now. The pads of his thumbs start to circle around, brushing ever so slightly against the buds that have become the centre of my entire universe, nudging them every once in a while as I whimper into him.

"Please," I whisper. I don't know what I'm asking for, but he gives it to me, pinching my nipples between his fingers and squeezing, rolling, releasing and beginning again. My knees almost buckle and I cry out, releasing his mouth completely, my head falling back. Nick takes the opportunity and begins to kiss my neck again.

He moves a hand to my hip and moves me slightly then begins to walk me backwards. The backs of my knees hit what I assume is a couch and I sit. Nick kneels before me and takes a nipple into his mouth. He swirls his tongue around the nub and then sucks it into his mouth, beginning a rhythm of licking and sucking in quick succession.

I gasp -- it's insane. It's total insanity, I think, as he switches to the other breast and leaves the now bereft, wet nipple to tighten as it's bared to the air.

My hands reach for his t-shirt. He needs to be wearing less clothes. It's only fair. Nick obliges by sitting back for a second and lifting his arms. I tug the t-shirt over his head and lean back a little to gaze at the view.

He has a smattering of hair on his chest, covering a body which by anyone's standards is in good shape.

Dear Lord, I want to bite him.

I don't get the chance, though, because he's pulling my top over my head and flinging it to the side before, he's kissing me again. He's ravaging my mouth, but his hands are heading for the button of my shorts, undoing them swiftly and pulling them from my hips, panties and all.

Suddenly his head has dipped and his mouth isn't on mine anymore. He's trailing kissed down my chest, making pitstops at each nipple then continuing down, across my stomach and dipping his tongue into my belly button, which makes me gasp. I'm horribly ticklish, please don't let him stay there...

But he doesn't. He's moved on and I'm groaning because his mouth is trailing over my the area that was covered by my panties. If the hair is patchy, he doesn't mention it.

Nick teases me -- there's no other word for it. His lips pull and suck as the skin all around my clit, but never the actual little bundle of nerves. He breathes over my thighs, giving me shivers, as his hands massage my calves. I didn't even realise I was still wearing my sandals but he slips them off, one by one, and runs his thumbs up the arches of my feet, causing me to gasp and thrash against him, which makes him smile against my knee.

But then he slows, spreads my legs as far as they'll go and bares me to him. For a second there's a pause. He looks up at me. I'm leaning back on my elbows, just watching him, and the hungry look in his eyes is almost enough to make me beg -- please, please touch me more -- do anything, I don't care, just give me some contact.

But I don't have to his mouth descends and its pure heaven as I groan, loud and long, and completely unashamed. His tongue parts me right up the middle -- right onto my clit, before he swirls his tongue around it over and over again. There's no teasing now, just tongue and lips and fingertips spreading me and scouring over me and pressing into me-

I groan again as his tongue pushes its way into my pussy. It's exquisite. It writhes and moves and dances and it's not deep, not at all, but it feels incredible.

Soon his tongue is replaced by a finger, just one, as it pushes forward into me. I can hear the wet squelches -- from his mouth and from me -- which would normally make me cringe, but I don't care. I want everything and I want him to give it to me.

His finger circles deep inside me and I gasp as his tongue returns higher. He keeps moving his finger as his head turns and begins kissing my thighs -- right at the top, in the crease. It's so sensitive, and he's going slowly while his finger begins pumping and pressing.

"Please, Nick," I gasp, my back arching, pushing my pussy to his face.

"What is it, Becca?" He hums. "What do you need?"

"Oh fuck," I pant. His voice is so deep, so seductive. I want him. I just want him -- I want all of him all over me and in me and fucking me.

Before I can word it, Nick starts to pump faster. His mouth returns to my clit and begins lapping and sucking on the little nub. I squeal in delight and my fingers are back in his hair, pulling him closer to me.

I'm going to come on his tongue and he seems to know it as well as he adds another finger to the works. He's moving his tongue around and along and almost slurping at me now -- it's messy and it's hot and the repetition is pushing me higher and higher.

My whole body tenses as my head snaps back. I think I'm screaming but I'm not sure. If I am, Nick does nothing to quieten me down. My insides clench and release and clench again as my eyes scrunch closed. It's amazing. It's unheard of -- I never come the first time I have sex with someone. But here I am, riding his face and his fingers.

When I start to relax, Nick removes his fingers from my pussy, but gently laps at my folds, causing little ripples of after-shocks to run through me.

"Holy shit," I whisper hoarsely. Nick grins, his face slick with moisture and rubs the back of his forearm across his mouth.

"You are fucking delicious," he says, his voice husky and full of longing.

That's all it takes -- I'd just started to calm down, but now I need him again. I throw my head back onto the couch, groaning at the sensations running through me. This isn't going to be enough, this one time. I didn't expect to feel like this -- to want him this much, but I do, and I know I'm going to make a fool of myself begging for more. I can already feel it.

My head shoots up at the sound of a buckle.

In my stupid thoughts, I had forgotten the main show was starting. Nick is naked -- his jeans and briefs pooled around his ankles, as he steps out of them. He must have taken his shoes and socks off earlier -- there's no sign of them. And oh my.

Oh my.

His cock is standing to full attention -- it's stunning. I've never said that about a cock before but, really, this thing... It's long and thick and he's stroking it, dear God, he's stroking his cock and looking at me. I've never seen something so hot.

Without thinking, I sink off the couch onto my knees. Neither of us say anything, but then my hand is wrapped around him, taking over his job, and he's sucking air in through his teeth. I don't think -- it seems I've stopped that entirely -- as I shift forward and wrap my lips around him, too.

"Fuck, Becca," he groans, watching me. His hands come down to my face and cradle it gently, before pulling my hair back. He gathers it up and holds it in a ponytail with one hand, while the other one comes back to my cheek, stroking it lovingly.

My tongue swirls around, before I retreat slightly, then I push forward again, taking in more than the head. I don't normally enjoy sucking dick -- it's just something you do, you know? Like tit for tat. But the faces he's making and the way he's touching me, it doesn't feel degrading. I feel powerful -- I feel like I'm giving him something special. It's insane but I'm loving it.

By now I've developed a rhythm, but I want to try harder. I push forward again, trying to get as much of him in my mouth as I can, and he groans in response and looks up to the ceiling like he's praying. He grazes the back of my throat and that seems to be as much as he can take.

Nick growls -- growls -- like a caveman and pulls me up by the elbows, claiming my mouth and throwing me back onto the couch. He reaches into his jeans and pulls out a condom, ripping it open and sliding it smoothly onto his cock.

Watching him stalk towards me, I feel like prey. He grabs my hips and turns me so I'm lying on the couch length-ways, before he kneels before me and leans down.

He's between my legs. Nick is between my legs. He kisses me again, slower this time, I can feel his cock rubbing up on me and I almost wish there wasn't a condom in the way because the idea of him skin to skin with me is just...

And then he's nudging inside. I whimper, clawing at his front with my nails. The passage is easy -- I'm soaked and the condom helps -- and he's sliding further into me, impossibly far, until his balls are resting at my ass cheeks.

He holds me there for a second, just resting to the hilt inside me. His forehead is resting against mine and I can feel his pulse racing below my palm, where I'm holding his neck.

Without a word, he pulls his hip back, creating wonderful friction, and then slides back in -- all the way in -- grinding his hips when he bottoms out.

He repeats this again and again and I don't have words. My throat constricts a little -- I've never felt so much during sex. No one's ever gone slow like this before, pushing breathy little whimpers from my throat. It feels different and I can't tell if it's a good different.

"Please, Nick," I groan, losing my patience. My heels dig into his ass and pull him forward. I need more. I need something to lose myself in before my feelings get the better of me.

He chuckles and kisses my neck -- I don't know if that's a yes or not -- but his hips begin to move faster. He's not going at a fast pace, not at all, but it's more and it draws deeper moans from me. I can feel every inch of him as he pulls almost all the way out each time. He groans into my neck and I can feel it in my ear.

I push my hips up to his, forcing him to take shorter thrusts but it's still not enough. It's amazing but it's driving me insane. I feel like he's teasing me.

"I want to get on top," I pant. I need to take control of the pace. I need it.

Nick draws back and pulls me with him. In a disorienting spin of limbs, I'm straddling his lap. His cock has slipped from me, so I guide it back in. I like it this way -- I like to see him looking up at me.

My hips roll forward, tentatively. He's deeper this way and I groan -- a long, low noise from deep in my chest. I roll my hips back again and just like that, I'm riding Nick, drawing noises from him as well. He dips his head to my chest and sucks on my nipple again. I hold him there, cradling his head as my hips continue to rock back and forth, grinding against him.

Nick nips at my nipple with his teeth, causing me to gasp. The surprise of the action makes me buck my hips, pulling up and down on him a little, which he seems to like.

"Oh, good girl," he groans, using what little space he has to thrust into me as deep as he can.

Oh my, a part of me freezes. My hips stop moving. "Say that again," I command, not thinking about it, just acting on impulse.

"Good girl," he draws out the words, looking into my eyes. Something happens inside me, I don't know what it is, but holy fuck if those aren't the best two words I've ever heard someone say to me in my life.

"Fuck me," I plead. I'm begging -- my voice is whiny to my own ears. "Please."

I don't know how he does it, but suddenly I'm airborne and he's carrying me through to his bedroom. My legs are wrapped around his middle, but his cock has slid out and is rubbing all around me. It's a sticky mess but I don't care.

Nick gently places me on the bed before standing back. His eyes are wild as he strokes his cock a few times. My lips part and I pant at the sight -- it's so fucking hot.

"Get on your hands and knees," he commands, and I do it immediately, sticking my ass in the air, offering it to him.

He grabs me by the hips and drags me to the edge of the bed where he promptly lines up and thrusts back into me, while still standing. He begins a slow but hard rhythm and I can feel every inch of him as he pulls out and back in.

One of his arms slides around to my front, between my legs, and to that little bundle of nerves. I jump when he touches it -- it's so swollen and sensitive -- and fall to my elbows, resting my head against the sheets, but he ploughs on, circling and pinching lightly, and running his fingers in a V at either side.

I feel like I must be drooling. This is heaven. His cock nudges right to the end of my pussy, and he grinds in on each push. It's so much -- it's too much. There's nothing I can do but scrunch my hands in his bedsheets and pray to God that I don't lose my mind.

Nick pulls back, bringing his hands to my hips and I come back up onto my hands, adjusting the angle.

Then, suddenly, the pad of his thumb circles my asshole. It's wet from his mouth and he's adding just a little bit of pressure. I've never let anyone do that before. I've always worried that it was dirty and intrusive, but I've given over to a wilder side of me tonight. The idea that it's somehow wrong is just a massive turn on.

"Is this ok?" He grunts between thrusts, and I pant my assent, arching my back upwards into him, forcing his cock further into me. He groans in appreciation and his thumb slides inwards. I gasp and a high pitch moan comes shattering out of me.

His thumb is in my ass. His whole thumb is in my ass.

The high-pitched moan turned out to only be the first because with every movement another one erupts from me -- it's a breathy, vulnerable noise but I can't help it. I've never felt this full before.

"Fuck, Becca," Nick groans, his pace speeding as his thumb corkscrews in and out. His other hand is gripping my waist, pulling me back onto him

"Oh God," I pant. I'm going to come. This is new -- this has never happened before. I've never come during sex without a guy's head between my legs. I've never come the first time I've had sex with someone, either, and I've definitely never came twice the first time.

"Are you close?" Nick grunts, pushing into me over and over again. His dick is brushing something deep inside me with each thrust and if he can just... just keep doing that right there...

"Fuck!" I scream. My pussy clenches around him, pulling his cock and thumb into a tight vice as noises rip from my throat. I'm a woman possessed. My muscles contract and release and he's still making tiny little movements, prolonging the glorious agony.

"Shit," he grunts, pushing into me again. I'm still clenching on him but it doesn't stop him from bottoming out inside me. I feel his balls rest against my clit as he makes little thrusts and comes with me. "Oh fuck," he sighs, hands on my hips.

I don't know when he removed his thumb, but it must have been tactical. I can imagine that would have been uncomfortable coming back out after the fact.

"I think I'm dead," I groan. There's already an ache (is it my cervix? I think it's my cervix) between my legs, but I don't care. That was mind-blowing. Now that was sex -- like, real proper sex.