Something to Remember Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I leave tomorrow morning, so I guess I only have tonight left. I wish I met you yesterday, Lucy."

"Likewise, dear. Since we don't have much time, perhaps we should head back to the hotel and make use of it."

"Are you saying you'd like to spend more time together besides this date?"

As she nodded her head to his question, Lucy softly smiled. She did not have to tell him what she was thinking. The mischievous grin across her face was enough to get her point across. Lucy had a way of speaking in silence with her facial expressions alone. They had just shared a nice meal together and nearly finished an entire bottle of wine. A small remainder of the liquid swirled at the bottom of the dark bottle, but neither of them paid it any mind as they stood up from their chairs. Roy reached inside his jacket to grab his wallet. He knew it was best to leave some spare money on the table as a tip, despite his money being in spare US dollars. Lucy watched him, but did not point out the obvious fact that his money would be of little use to any waiter collecting the tip. They marched outside, leaving the restaurant, as he trusted her to flag a taxi for them.

******************

1 HOUR LATER

The door slammed shut before Roy felt his back shoved against it. His eyes were closed as Lucy shoved her body up against his, and the two embraced for what would be the first of many passionate kisses tonight. An hour had passed since they left the restaurant, but time felt as if it were ticking by much faster than that. Roy did not have time to reflect on his first experiences in a London taxi. All three trips he had made, counting the one from the airport, were in a black van style vehicle. It was quite different from riding in the back of a yellow car in the States or an Uber. During the ride, Lucy teased Roy about the haunted room of the Langham hotel. She held his hand, teasing him as the cab driver poked into their conversation to talk about a ghost story he heard another passenger recite about the Langham.

Roy did not care about any of that once he was back in his room with Lucy. As his lips were locked with hers, he moaned into her mouth. Their tongues danced together as he felt her hands pressing against his chest. Lucy tugged at his jacket, pulling it off as their kisses continued. When their lips finally broke apart, Roy planted his lips on the right side of her neck, brushing past the beauty mark she had as he began to suck on her neck. His actions resulted in soft moans from her lovely English voice. She managed to get his jacket off. It fell to the carpeted floor quietly as she threw her arms around his neck. Lucy began to step backwards. Her eyes scanned across the living room as Roy was still busy sucking and kissing up her neck. Once he reached her earlobe, he whispered into her ear.

"I liked it when you took my jacket off. You seem to know what you want."

"Yeah..."

"Would you mind if I unzipped your dress?"

His question was enough to make Lucy pull away from him. Her teeth were gritted, giving him the thought of a facial expression she may have used in many of her glamour modeling shoots way back when. The curtains around the windows were still pulled back, but the sunlight had long since diminished into the night. His suite room was made up of grey walls with hanging art frames and fancy chairs for furniture. Lucy bit her lower lip, slowly grinning at him. Since she did not reply to his question, Roy leaned down to begin taking his shoes off.

"You know what's funny, Roy?"

He was still gazing down at the dark color of his shoes when she spoke. Once the left one was untied, Roy quickly pulled his foot out, then repeated the process with his right shoe. When he finally glanced back at Lucy, she had unzipped her dress and dropped it to the floor. His lower lip fell as he saw her standing before him in a black bra and thong. She moved her hands to her hips, posing before him. For a man who did not know of her modeling career, he was now witnessing her glamorous beauty in person.

"Everyone's seen my tits before, except you."

Lucy spoke again while grinning. She must have seen how his eyes became enlarged as he focused on the immense size of her breasts. They were still contained within a bra, but from the size alone, Roy was beginning to guess her cup size. They were definitely bigger than a D cup, so maybe it was an E or a G? Or possibly even an F cup? He was at a loss for words upon seeking this glamour goddess standing before him. With a soft smile, she moved her left hand to her right shoulder, pushing one of the straps down. Roy swallowed his breath as he felt a rush of adrenaline through his veins. Lucy Pinder stood now, revealing her famous breasts to him.

"Oh my god..."

The bra fell to the floor as her breasts flopped free, no longer contained within a clothed prison. Roy was unable to look away. He knew deep down he should look into her eyes before saying something, but her breasts made it impossible for him to glance away. The longer he stood there studying her breasts, he could feel his cock stiffening in his pants. Lucy moved her hands underneath them and held them up, as if she were still modeling her tits to him.

"I have never seen tits like that in my life. Oh my god, they're fucking huge!"

She giggled at his reaction. Little did he know, this was an experience for her. Rarely did Lucy engage in lustful activities with a man who was unaware of her past. It was funny to her, to see a genuine reaction to her breasts with no prior knowledge of them. Roy was flabbergasted by the beauty of her body. He stepped forward, and then Lucy grabbed his wrists. She shoved his hands over her breasts, allowing him to feel her erect nipples grazing his palms.

"Go ahead and give them a squeeze, you know you want to."

"You've been hiding these boobs all night."

Roy moaned as he gently squeezed her breasts. Lucy giggled as she let go of his wrists and slid her hands to the back of his head, guiding him between her breasts. He closed his eyes and pulled her breasts apart to smother his face with them. He could hear her gasping and giggling as Lucy seemed more aroused with each passing second he paid attention to her tits. Roy pushed his lips together and made his best attempt at motorboating those tits as he shook his head around. He eventually pulled his face away and planted his lips over her left nipple. His tongue circled around the areola before he began sucking her nipple. Lucy moaned as her hands gripped his collared shirt.

"Stand up, and I'll finish undressing you, dear."

"Oh yeah? You want to strip me down?"

Lucy smirked before responding.

"Yes! I suppose we won't make it to the bedroom before we're both naked, but I can't wait any longer. I had this strange feeling when I first met you that I would be taking your clothes off later tonight, and here I am doing that."

He fought the urge to ask her if it was love at first sight. Roy worried that it would sound too silly to her, so he stood quietly as Lucy shoved her breasts up against his chest. Before she was ready to undress him, she kissed him tenderly again. He moaned into her mouth while running his right hand fingers through a few locks of her dark hair. After the kiss, Lucy pulled apart the buttons of his shirt, revealing his pale chest. She pressed her warm hands over his chest as she gazed into his eyes and tossed the shirt to the floor. Roy watched Lucy fall to her knees, facing the bulge in the front of his pants. Her big brown eyes gazed up at his face as she unfastened his belt. Lucy pressed her left hand against his bulge, teasing him as she grinned.

"Did I do this? Or did you get this hard after seeing my boobs?"

With a chuckle, Roy blushed. As Lucy pulled the button apart to his pants, he replied.

"That's quite... ummmmm, how did you put it earlier? Cheeky?"

Once again, Lucy was giggling at him in that heavy English accent he adored. She unzipped his pants and wasted no time shoving them down to his ankles. The length of his cock was almost visible, now poking forward in the pair of boxers he wore. Lucy licked her lips, not once breaking eye contact with him as she pushed his boxers down to reveal his hardened pole that awaited her. Lucy wrapped her right hand fingers around his cock. The extended length jumped to life from her touch. Roy stepped out of his pants and underwear, leaving them to be a pile on the floor as Lucy began to wank his cock. He took a deep breath, watching her hand move back and forth as she gave him an innocent smile. After a few more seconds of slowly stroking, Lucy slid her hand down to the base and parted her lips. She finally broke eye contact with him as she slid the head of his shaft between her lips.

'Mmmmmm', a muffled moan was heard from her elegant voice as the legendary glamour model began to suck his cock. Roy took a deep breath to avoid moaning. He did not want to hear his own voice interrupting any sounds from Lucy as she slowly sucked the first few inches of his cock. She was taking her time, finding a rhythm as she began to slowly bob her head up and down. Roy felt her right hand fingers squeezing his shaft from the base, rustling among his bush of pubic hair. Her big brown eyes gazed back up at him as she pulled her lips to the head and released him with a loud popping sound. That noise echoed throughout the room as Lucy resumed stroking his shaft. Now that part of it was gone, her hand easily slid back and forth around it. She took a deep breath and spit on the head, then slid it back into her mouth.

Roy remained silent as he stood and enjoyed the oral pleasure Lucy was giving him. She twisted her fingers around his cock as her lips reached her index finger. She broke eye contact, concentrating now as she closed her eyes and bobbed her head up and down. Muffled moans and sucking noises became more audible with each passing second. Roy exhaled, once again taking deep breaths to prevent himself from moaning. When Lucy opened her eyes, she stopped. His cock was halfway in her mouth the moment her big brown eyes glared up at him. She unwrapped her right hand fingers to give herself more room to slide her lips down further. Roy grunted at the feeling of his cock extending to the back of Lucy's throat. She slowly deep-throated him for a few seconds before extracting his shaft entirely from her mouth.

"Wow."

There was only one word Roy could say to Lucy. She smirked proudly as a string of saliva dangled from her lower lip back to his shiny, drool soaked cock. He took another deep breath and watched as she raised both hands and gripped his dick with all ten fingers. Lucy began to slowly twist her fingers while flexing her elbows. She broke the string of her saliva when she spit on the head of his shaft.

"Mmmmmmm, you like that, Roy? You like how I suck your cock?"

Her teeth were barred as she looked at him with lustful hunger in her eyes. Lucy continued to slowly twist her fingers around his cock.

"Yeah, I'm loving how you suck it, babe."

She winked after he spoke.

"I'm just getting started. Stand still and relax for me, Roy. We haven't even reached the bedroom yet."

Lucy spoke in a low, seductive tone. From her accent alone, her voice sounded so sexy to his ears. She parted her lips and flicked her tongue over the head of his cock before unwrapping all of her fingers around it. As Lucy slid his cock back into her mouth again, she moved her left hand below to press on one of her breasts. Roy watched her pinch her own nipple as she began to bob her head up and down, slobbering all over his shaft. Her right hand pressed into one of his legs as her hair began to swiftly sway around. Lucy took her time, devouring his cock inch by inch as she continued to suck. 'Mmm, mmmmm', the muffled moans her mouth made were heard loudly thanks to Roy containing himself from moaning. She moved her hands away, pushing them over her giant breasts as she continued to suck his cock at a faster pace now.

Bracing himself, Roy began to wonder if she was attempting to make him explode from her mouth alone. It would be an early orgasm to start the night, if that was her plan. Lucy concentrated, still bobbing her head up and down as she pinched her erect nipples with her fingers. Roy could see her enormous tits from underneath, but he had little idea what she was planning to do. All he could do was stand there and receive this oral pleasure from her. She slowed down, pulling her lips back to the head and releasing him again with a pop noise. Instead of taking a break, Lucy went back down on it. She squeezed her lips around his cock hard, giving it one last sucking before she withdrew it for good this time. A few drool strings were dangling from the head back to her open mouth. She exhaled while gazing up into his eyes, breaking the saliva strings as she held her huge breasts up.

"If you liked how I sucked it, just wait until you feel this."

His cock flopped around, shaking left and right now that it was free of her hands and tits. Lucy raised her giant tits up and pulled them apart to create a passage down the middle. Roy gasped as he felt his cock engulfed between the famous breasts of Lucy Pinder. The entire length of his cock disappeared as she shoved them together. Only the head of his long pole barely poked out. Lucy grinned at him, flashing her full teeth.

"How does it feel to have your cock between England's finest tits?"

The look on his face had to be something Lucy enjoyed seeing. Roy wondered how many men she had taken by surprise, all with the power of her tits. These were by far, the biggest breasts he had ever seen in his life, and now they were swallowing his cock up. She looked so proud, still grinning as she kept her breasts held together. He did not answer back her question and instead bucked his hips. This sudden movement caught Lucy by surprise. He let out a soft moan upon feeling every inch of his cock thrusting between those perfect tits. Lucy gasped as she gazed up at his face.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. You wanna fuck my tits, Roy?"

A wide grin ran across her pink lips as Lucy began to chuckle. A few strands of her hair swayed in front of her face. Roy moaned again, slowly pumping his dick between her breasts. With his left hand, he carefully swiped the strands of hair away from her eyes to see her gorgeous face as he continued fucking her tits. Lucy moaned softly as she broke eye contact to glance down and watch the head of his cock poke up with each thrust. She flicked her tongue across it before speaking more dirty words.

"You love my big tits, don't you, Roy?"

"Oh yeah! You know I do, babe!"

"Mmmmm, fuck 'em real good then. Show me how much you love 'em. Come on, fuck my titties, Roy!"

"God, these are the best tits in the world!"

"That's right! England's finest! Keeping fuck my tits, mmmmmm yeah!"

She bit her lower lip, moaning softly while still gazing into his eyes. The pleasure he felt from her oral skills was impressive, but nothing could compare to the wonderful feeling of fucking her tits. Each time he thrust between those boobs, Roy felt the urge to buck his hips harder and faster. As he increased speed, Lucy gritted her teeth. Her moans became hissing sounds before she locked her eyes on him again. Roy planted his right hand down onto her left shoulder, desperate to grip something, anything, as he was busy fucking her breasts.

"Oh god! These tits feel so good!!"

As he cried out, Lucy moaned. Roy swallowed his breath to prevent himself from moaning some more. Through all of this, he wanted to hear her moaning rather than his own voice. Her eyes were locked on his as Lucy began speaking in a low, seductive voice.

"Your cock feels so good between my boobs. You might be enjoying this, but you have no idea just how much I'm loving it, dear."

Over and over, he pumped his cock between her boobs. Lucy panted, gasped, and breathed heavily. It would be so easy for him to keep fucking her tits until he was ready to explode, but Roy had to slow down. He groaned, still thrusting but at a slower pace. Lucy broke eye contact to glance down and see the head of his shaft poking up. She parted her lips, licking the head. The movement of his cock thrusting between her tits had almost come to a complete halt. Lucy raised her head and closed her eyes, allowing him to witness his cock slide up her neck. As badly as he wanted to continue tittyfucking her, Roy knew it was better to stop now before he got carried away into a climax. He made one last thrust, just to feel those amazing breasts one final time.

Moving his hand away from her shoulder, Roy grabbed his cock from the base and pulled it from between her tits. Lucy moaned at him. Her hands were still pushing those giant boobs together. She slid her hands underneath, propping them up and shaking them around for a few seconds. When Roy let go of his cock, she tucked her left forearm beneath her breasts to keep them held up as she used her other hand to wrap her fingers around his pole. Their eyes met while Lucy rubbed his cock across her right nipple. Roy only broke eye contact to watch her play with his dick. Smack. Smack. Smack. He moaned at the feeling of her beating the head of his cock against her nipple. After three equal taps, Lucy alternated his cock to her other nipple but did not smack it. She rubbed the head across it, allowing him to feel the hardness as she gazed into his eyes and spoke.

"Look at us. We've already done some dirty deeds before we even reached the bedroom."

"There's nothing stopping us from going there now."

Lucy winked at him in response. Roy offered a hand to pull her up from her knees, and she accepted. Once she was standing face-to-face with him again, he wrapped his arms around her and began to kiss her tenderly. Those giant breasts shoved into his chest, now allowing him to feel her cool skin and hardened nipples pressing against him. Their tongues danced together as she moaned into his mouth. Once the kiss ended, Lucy stepped back. Roy unwrapped his arms from around her and watched as the glamour goddess took a few more steps back. Her breasts jiggled and bounced around freely since Lucy had slid her hands away. She was attempting to bring his attention to something else, but Roy could not pull his eyes from her perfect tits. Biting her lower lip, she loudly snapped her fingers to get his attention.

"I forgot to take this off."

Her fingers twitched around the sides of her thongs. Now that Lucy had finally shifted his attention to the thong, she tugged it down to reveal her wet pussy. Not a hair was in sight as those pretty pink folds glistened with fresh dew. The thong fell down to her ankles. Lucy stepped out of her heels, now finally joining him in complete nudity, before turning her back to him to reveal her bum. Roy had not even thought of looking at her ass since all his focus had been on her boobs. Her hair swayed around as Lucy glanced from her right shoulder, flashing a grin as she took off from where he stood. Roy watched those thick ass cheeks rub together as she strutted her hips and walked through the room, finding the bedroom quickly. He hurried behind her but kept himself three steps behind to continue watching the movement of her buttocks.

"At long last, here we are."

She came to a sudden stop in the open doorway. Lucy turned around and teased Roy by holding her hands over her breasts. It was difficult for her to completely hide them due to their large size. She flicked the light switch as Roy stepped closer to her. She moved her hands off her breasts, throwing her arms around his neck, and then shoving her boobs into his chest again. Once more, their lips were locked, exchanging a fury of passionate kisses. The bedroom was large, with the same gray walls as the living room. The bed was made up of white blankets, pillows, and sheets to go with a black metal frame. Off to the left side of the room was another open doorway leading to a personal bathroom. Roy had no desire to take her anywhere but the bed. When they stopped kissing, Lucy turned back around to face the bed.