Something's Different About Mary 01

Story Info
Mary finds joy in latex.
12.7k words
4.65
16.6k
18
2

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is copyrighted 2009 by Kaereni, may not be excerpted, reprinted, reproduced, or reposted in any form without the express written consent of the author. Visitors to this web site may read or temporarily download pages but are not permitted to modify or re-distribute them.

The story may contain sexual activities and situations that are to be read only by readers above the legal age of consent. All characters in this story are above the age of 18. The story is not to be read in locations where such stories are illegal. If you are not of legal age, or live in the wrong place, please do not read.

Author's note: This story has not been edited so excuse any errors you find.

*

Mary wasn't always different; she used to be the proverbial girl next door. She would never go beyond a kiss at the end of a date, nor would she allow herself more than one drink a night. Her mother had always said, "Give a man an inch and he will jump in your pants." As such, all through college her nickname had been "Mary Goody Two Shoes." None of that bothered her; she was saving herself for "Mister Right."

"Mister Right" didn't come along until she had been out of college for a few years. He was an accountant and had met her one night while she was out with her friend Julie after work. They hit it off right away, the shy way he came over to say hello to her made her heart melt. After Julie had left, she stayed at the bar and talked with him all night. Of course, being the gentleman he was, they both drank only cokes after she explained about her drinking rule.

James, as "Mister Right" was called, would meet her every night at the bar after work and talk, sometimes they would walk around town. As they walked and talked they would hold hands as long as Mary had to take his hand in hers first. After a month, she let him walk her home to her apartment but not inside. Again, making the first move she kissed him tenderly on the cheek and told him how wonderful a time she had had. As she closed the door she smiled and said to herself "This is the one!" His blush and stammering reply of how good a time he had clinched it for her.

Every day at work Julie would pester her about how things went the night before. When Mary told her about kissing him on the cheek Julie held her hands to her face in mock surprise and said, "Well, I do declare!" She laughed and then added, "So did you go to bed with him?"

"Of course not!" Mary replied. Later that day, she got an email telling her about the company Halloween party. It gave directions to the local conference center and added that the best costume would win one thousand dollars, while the worse would win one dollar. To be allowed entry each person would have to be in costume.

After work Julie and she sat in the bar talking about the party when Mary said, "I don't know what to wear. What are you going as?"

"I think a cheerleader." Julie replied. She saw James come up and nodded to him as he sat down. "I know, you could go as Little Bo Peep and James here as your sheep."

James glowered but did not reply as Julie laughed and even Mary smiled. Looking at her he asked, "What is she talking about?" As Mary explained about the one-thousand-dollar best costume prize, he nodded. Blushing a bit, he said, "I have an idea, if you trust me."

Mary took his hand and said tenderly, "Of course I do darling."

Julie rolled her eyes and finished her beer, "I got to go." She leaned down and whispered in Mary's ear, "Watch yourself kid, he's too good to be true."

Once Julie had left, James asked her what size shoes she wore.

"Why?"

"For the costume," He replied.

Mary told him and then said, "So what is your idea?"

James smiled, "It's a surprise."

Mary looked at him and nodded, "Ok, but when do I see it?"

"How about when I come over and pick you up for the party? You can change into it and we can go together." James made a crossing motion with his hand, "I promise no funny stuff."

Mary smiled and said, "I believe you." Though Mary wanted to know, she never brought up the subject again to James.

Finally, the night of the party arrived and promptly at six pm James arrived at her door. In his hands was a pair of boxes and a shopping bag. "Ready to win big tonight?" he asked with a smile as he handed Mary the boxes.

Opening the top box, Mary found a pair of black lace up knee high platform boots. The platforms on the boots were at least two inches and heels pushed them up to seven. Setting them to the side with doubt gowning inside her Mary opened the other box. Inside she found what looked like a pile of rubber. Looking up at him in confusion she said, "I don't understand."

James blushed, "The point of a costume party is to look as different as possible from you." He gestured at the boxes, "What is more different then a dominatrix and her slave?" He gulped, "If that doesn't work then at ten pm we can trade places and try the Master and his slave route." He lifted the bag in his hand, "I also got a dog collar, leash, a pair of masks for us, and some hair spray so you can frizz your hair."

If anyone else had asked her, Mary would have said no. However, James was so sweet, and she did say she trusted him. The least she could do was try it on. "Okay." She said and took the two boxes to the bathroom to change.

Stripping out of her clothes she found that the box contained a bra, panties, stockings, shoulder length gloves and a garter belt. Everything was made from black latex and the scent of it drove her wild. Never had Mary smelled something that excited her. It was like how women responded to those commercials for the men's body wash, "Hatchet." Stripping her panties and bra off she put them on first. While they felt nice and confining, they didn't do as much for her as the smell of them did.

Pulling them off she giggled to herself as she opened the bottom drawer on the sink cabinet. Inside was her travel kit and a small bottle of lube. Just because she didn't go to bed with anyone, didn't mean she didn't masturbate. She lubed her breasts and mound before pulling on the panties and bra. God the feeling was as intoxicating as the scent was. Every move she made, the latex slid a little over her body, caressing it.

Doing the same to her legs, Mary then pulled up the stockings and almost mewed in pleasure as the latex slid over her body as she slid the gloves on. The final part was the garter belt which she put on and attached to the stockings. Sitting on the toilet she pulled and laced the boots on. Standing Mary looked at herself in the mirror. Her face was flushed, and she could see a hint of her rock hard nipples poking through the latex bra.

Exiting the bathroom Mary was glad that the boots held her ankles tightly. Otherwise she would have fallen at the first step. Walking out into the living room she found James dressed in a pair of black latex shorts, collar, and mask. He was holding one end of the leash while the other was attached to his collar. Walking up to him she spun around slowly and said, "What do you think?"

James blush and growing erection in the latex shorts was all the answer she needed. Taking the hair spray she walked back to the bathroom. "Give me five minutes," she called out to him.

Mary felt naughty wearing the latex but loved it. It was for a party and she wanted to make sure she won the money. Spraying her hair, she teased it out until it framed her face like a halo. She then applied her makeup including heavy black mascara and ruby red lipstick. She didn't need to add any blush because with every movement the latex covering her mound and breasts added to her excitement. Holding her hands to her nose she took a long sniff and moaned in pleasure before heading out to James and the party.


Mary grabbed a little black leather clutch purse and moved her stuff into it. By the time she was ready, James had taken his clothes and put them into the bag and stood waiting at the door for her. To the shorts he had added a latex tank top and flip-flops. Together they walked out into the evening light out to his car. Any other time Mary would have been embarrassed, however the feeling of the latex as it caressed her body swept any concerns she had aside.

Reaching the party, Mary's confidence faded. She was about to walk into a room filled with coworkers dressed like something out of a bad adult movie. She stopped at the door and looked at James, "I don't think I can do this..." Before James could reply, she heard a squeal of a woman behind her. Turning around Mary saw Julie wearing a cheerleading outfit with cute little white boots walking up.

Julie recognizing James she looked at the woman standing with him. "Mary?"

Mary's worry evaporated. She spun around slowly and said, "Like it?" Looking at Julie she licked her lip slowly as one hand caressed her latex covered mound. The other hand held tight to James' leash.

"Oh my god Mary, I didn't recognize you." Julie replied. She glanced at James and added, "Your idea?"

James moved closer to Mary, "Yes." He looked at Mary and added, "Ready for your grand entrance?"

Ignoring James Mary looked past Julie, and said, "Alone?"

Julie nodded, "Yea, I couldn't find a guy willing to dress up as a football player." She shrugged, "It's ok though, it gives me a chance to troll for unattached guys tonight."

Taking Julie's arm in hers, Mary said, "Well then, let's go in together." She looked at James and noted his glower. Kissing his cheek, she said, "When people ask, I will make sure you get all the credit for the costume darling."

With Julie beside her, Mary felt much better. Though out the evening her friend stayed close and helped her fight off the men and not a few women. She was surprised that the reaction of people at the party. Even the big boss, Mr. Sampson, slid up to her when his wife was occupied and told her how hot she looked. Even though everyone kept passing drinks to her, Mary kept to her one drink rule. Instead of drinking them herself, she passed them on to Julie who gladly drank them.

It was a little after eleven when James came back to her side holding the collar and leash. Mary frowned at his heavy drinking throughout the evening. However, she did not want to cause a scene and did not speak. Instead she smiled, took the collar and placed it around her neck. "What is your command?" she asked softly.

James took the leash, "Well to start, you and me, slave, will mingle together." Looking at Julie he added, "Have a nice night...Alone."

As James pulled on the leash leading Mary away from her thunderstruck friend, Mary said, "That wasn't nice."

James stopped and looked at her, "Slaves don't have an opinion." He led her away and off to one side. Turning to face her he kissed her roughly, his breath reeking of beer and cigarettes.

Pushing him away Mary said, "James what are you doing!"

Instead of replying James tugged on her leash and led her into a store room. Flipping on the lights he looked at her and said," Kneel. Trust me; I have a special present for you."

Mary knelt and looked up, "I do darling."

James pulled down his shorts and displayed his cock and balls. "Suck it slave!"

Mary looked at James' cock is horror. Hissing she replied, "James put that thing away."

James grabbed her by the hair and thrust her face against his groin. "Suck my cock slave," he replied his voice slurred.

Mary tried pushing herself away and ask, "What are you doing?"

James threw her to the floor roughly. "You owe me slave." Bending down he pulled Mary to her knees by her hair. "Now suck it."

Mary's tears streamed down her face causing her mascara run as she yelled for help. "Stop! Let me go!"

The door was thrown open and Julie stood in the doorway saying, "What are you doing in here?" She heard Mary's cries and launched herself at James, "Let her go!"

James threw Mary back down to the floor and turned to Julie. Before she could speak more he punched her in the belly and pushed her away. Looking down at her he removed his shorts as he said, "Don't worry cunt I'll give you what you need!" He looked at Mary and added, "You will lick me clean afterwards slave!"

Mary watched on in horror as James launched himself on top of Julie and with one hand tried to pull her panties down as he fought her off. "Hold still bitch!" he yelled and hit her jaw.

Mary screeched, "RAPE! Help..." as she launched herself at James' back. Before she could do more than land on his back, James back handed her and caused her to fly across the room and hit her head on the wall. Mary lay dazed seeing stars and hearing a buzzing in her head.

Mary became aware of people milling in the room and Julie holding tight to her. She hugged Julie and the pair of them cried together. From behind her she heard Mr. Sampson hustling people out. When the room was quiet he came over to the pair and knelt beside them, "Are you two okay?"

Julie looked at him and nodded, "Yes thank you Mr. Sampson."

Mary hid her face, "I'm so sorry, I didn't know he was like that." She clung to Julie and sobbed into her, "I'll submit my resignation Monday morning."

Mr. Sampson looked at Mary, "What are you talking about?" He looked at Julie, "What is she talking about?"

Julie looked down at Mary and replied, "She thinks you are going to fire her for this."

"Mary, look at me," Mr. Sampson said gently. When Mary looked up he stroked her cheek, "Nothing would be further than the truth." He looked at both and added, "There is only one thing I expect from you two." He paused and looked at Julie, "I want you to press charges against that bastard." He glanced at the door, "There are some policemen outside who need to take your statements."

Julie nodded, "Don't worry on that account. I will press charges."

Mary wiped her face and nodded, "Me too." Mary was glad that Mr. Sampson stayed beside them as they gave their statements. She learned that it had taken several men to pull James off Julie. When it was over she dreaded walking out to face her coworkers. When she hesitated, Mr. Sampson took her arm in his on one side and Julie on the other and led them out.

To her relief, everyone seemed supportive and nice to them both. Mr. Sampson and his wife led them out and said, "My car will take you home."

Julie shook her head, "I can drive Mary home."

Mary looked at her friend, "Are you sure?"

Julie smiled slightly, "Yes I'm sure."

Mary looked back to Mr. and Mrs. Sampson, "Thank you for the offer, but I'll ride with Julie."

As Julie pulled out of the parking lot, Mary said softly, "Can I stay with you tonight?"

"What?"

"Can I stay with you? I don't want to be alone tonight," Mary said not looking at Julie. After a time, she added, "Please Julie?"

Julie turned the car towards her apartment, "Truth be told, I don't want to be alone either."


Entering the apartment Julie said, "It's not much but its home." She headed to the kitchen while Mary looked around. Coming back a moment later with a pair of glasses filled with wine. "I don't know about you, but I need a drink," Julie said handing one to Mary.

Mary took the glass and nodded. Although she swore never to drink more than one drink a night, she needed something to calm her frazzled nerves. Drinking deeply, she felt the wine send warmth through her body, "Thank you." She felt the tension leave her and be replaced once more with the pleasurable feeling of the latex caressing her skin.

Julie moved around the living room picking up things and setting them back down. Without looking at Mary she said softly, "I'm sorry."

Mary looked up at Julie confused. Standing she went over to her and stood behind her, "No Julie, I'm the one who should be sorry." She looked down at the glass in her hand and gulped it down before continuing, "You were right about him and I didn't listen." Pausing she added, "I'm sorry Julie."

Julie turned to face her, "I forgive you...If you forgive me."

Mary hugged her friend, "I forgive you, but I don't know why you beg of my forgiveness."

Julie turned away, "Because I was jealous of James getting your attention." She turned back to look at Mary, "Couldn't you tell?" Looking around she caught sight of Mary's empty glass and added, "Let me get you more." Grabbing the glass from Mary's hand she turned and hurried away from the room.

Mary stood confused in the room. When her friend didn't return, she went into the kitchen and found Julie standing beside the sink crying softly. Should she leave, should she stay, the questions warred in her mind. No, Julie came to her rescue, now was the time to comfort her friend. Walking up behind Julie, she slipped her arms around the woman's waist and said softly, "Don't cry."

Julie turned around to face Mary and slipped her arms around the other woman's waist. With a slight smile she said, "Your wish is my command."

The thoughts that went through Mary's head caused her to blush. Hiding it she said, "So where's the wine?"

Julie slipped her arms slowly from around Mary's waist. Her fingers lingered for a moment on Mary's latex covered ass before slipping free. She started to move towards the refrigerator when her friend's hands stopped her. Looking up into Mary's face she tilted her head in question.

"Cost you a kiss to get free," Mary said with a smile.

"What if I don't want to get free?" Julie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

In a mock serious tone Mary replied, "In that case it won't cost you anything because I know you will always come back." She giggled and let go of Julie. As her friend turned towards the refrigerator again she patted her rump, "Hurry little slave girl, you don't want to keep your mistress waiting."

Julie turned around and smiled, "I would never keep mistress waiting." Opening the refrigerator she put first one and then the other glass under one of those wines in a box and filled them. Handing one to Mary she said, "Here you go...mistress," And giggled.

Mary looked at the glass and then at Julie, "Wine in a box?" She saw the look of fear in Julie's face and covered by adding, "I never knew it could be this good." She smiled before walking back into the living room and sitting down. Between not eating since lunch, drinking more than she had ever before, Mary was becoming drunk.

Julie followed Mary into the living room and watched as her friend idly rubbed herself through the latex. Sitting down next to her she looked at her friend and drank her wine, "I have a confession to make." When Mary looked at her she bit her lip and took the plunge, "I'm in love with you."

Mary smiled and said, "I love you too Julie." Her hand moved from between her legs and caressed Julie's cheek, "You're my best friend in the world." She drank some more of her wine and setting the glass down brought both of her hands to her face. Sniffing deeply, she lowered her hands and added, "You know what else I love, the latex caressing my body and the erotic scent of it." She giggled and took another large drink of her wine and asked, "What do you think?"

Julie smiled, "I think you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen." She bent down, nuzzled Mary's latex covered mound and added, "And I think you smell good enough to eat." She looked up at Mary before sitting back up. She reached forward, unbuckled the dog collar from around Mary's neck and placed it around hers.

Unzipping her boots, Julie then stood and removed her cheerleader costume. She slipped down her panties and stepped out of them all the while looking at Mary. When she was nude she said softly, "Please let me make love to you mistress."

Mary looked up and down Julie's body. She liked how Julie had shaved all except a little strip of hair on her mound and wondered if she should do the same. "I've never made love to a woman before," she replied. Looking down she added, "I've never made love to anyone."