Sometimes Fairytales Do Come True

Story Info
If you meet a fairytale princess, the fairytale may not end.
2.5k words
4.43
9.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers

I wasn't sure which category to put this one in. It could have gone in several, incest, loving wives, or erotic coupling. I ended up going for romance because it seemed the most appropriate.

Dear reader, as always. Please read the tags, if the tags don't appeal, go read something else.

If your comments suddenly disappear, and you are unable to add new ones it will be because somebody made a comment that I found offensive, or totally unhelpful, or inappropriate. I will no longer put up with being vilified for my work.

Tags: sister in law, gay reference, pregnancy, outdoor sex, divorce,

The woman walking down the dirt track back to the farmhouse was young, only twenty two years old. I galloped up behind her on my horse, pulled him up to a skidding halt and reached down.

With an arm under each armpit I lifted her onto the saddle, and dug my heels into the horse.

We galloped the rest of the way to the farmhouse, with her screaming out all the way. "OH FUCK, OOHH, OOOHHHH, FUCK, MY PUSSY, THE SADDLE HORN, OOOOHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK." In the yard at the farmhouse, I slipped out of the saddle, carrying her with me.

I looked down at her shorts, and, as I expected, the wet patch showing through the grey terry cloth shorts was huge. My saddle had rubbed her to a massive orgasm.

Next to where we were standing was an old tractor tire which was being used as a raised garden bed. I led her over there, yanked her shorts down around her ankles and bent her over to put her hands on the tire. Yanking my jeans down around my ankles, I didn't waste time on unnecessary foreplay. It wasn't needed because of the work my saddle had already done for my, I slammed my eight inch cock, eight inches into her dripping wet cunt. I pulled back six inches then drove back in again, and again, and again.

I was rutting like an animal, she couldn't help it, her body made her thrust back against me, wanting me to fill her completely. She wanted to be fucked like an animal. She needed it.

We both climaxed together, her screaming and me roaring like a wild animal. Again and again I roared as I slammed my cock deep inside her, filling her with my potent seed.

I held her in place. My arms tightly holding her so she couldn't move. Slowly my raging cock went soft inside her, until I couldn't hold it in her any longer, until it slipped out of her.

"John. We can't keep doing this." my sister in law said to me, "sooner or later Paul is going to find out."

She went on, "Then you'll be dead, and I'll be divorced."

"I doubt that," I said, "In fact, I believe he knows."

"What makes you say that."

"I just think I know my brother." I said, "and I don't think he is an idiot, Do you?"

"No."

"When was the last time he had sex with you?" I asked

"A week and a half ago, maybe more." she told me.

"And I bet in that time he has had sex with Luke Jones at least a dozen times."

"I know, but..."

"But nothing Laura. My brother loves men, not women."

"Then why did he marry me?" she asked

"He needed a wife," I said, "To show our father that he hadn't raised a gay son."

"Laura. On his eighteenth birthday, my brother lost both his anal and cock virginity to Luke. And they have been lovers ever since." I looked at my sister in law "They are the gay version of high school sweethearts."

"Come inside John."

"What again, Let me catch my breath first."

She scowled at me, "This time take your boots off first" She giggled, "I'll put the kettle on."

Laura kicked off her shorts, and panties, they were a dirty mess now anyway. I kicked off my boots and jeans. I took the bridle off my horse so he could feed on the lawn.

We went inside, leaving our clothes scattered in the yard

Sitting at the kitchen table Laura took my hands in hers and looked into my eyes. "Why didn't I marry you, John?"

I looked into her eyes and told her it was because I was too young, and too wild, and Paul was the older, more steady version of me. She didn't know it then, but Paul and Luke had been lovers since she and I were practicing puppy love when we were kids. Laura and I had always loved each other, right from when we were in grade school together, but once she became a woman, she needed a steady man, not a wild boy. "Remember when we were fourteen and I kissed you after the school dance."

"and I slapped your face and told you I wasn't that kind of girl."she said, "I wish I had been that kind of girl, you and I might have been together all this time."

"I'm glad you were not that kind of girl." I told her, "It's much easier to love a fairytale princess."

"Do you still love your fairytale princess?" she asked.

"I do with all my heart."

She stood up and reached for my hand, "Prove it." she said "Be my Prince Charming."

I took her in my arms and kissed her. She broke the kiss and took my hand to lead me to her bed.

This time we didn't fuck like wild animals. We made love, gently, tenderly, lovingly.

We shared gentle loving kisses. Wrapped in each others arms. We explored every inch of each others body. I used my mouth and tongue to make love to her beautiful pussy. She used hers to make love to my cock. Then we made love with our bodies, every inch of her, rubbing against every inch of me. Eventually I again sank my cock deep into her sopping wet pussy. We stayed like that for a long time. Me deep inside her. Gently kissing each other, holding each other, loving each other. When we couldn't hold our love in any longer, we came together. A soft deep, satisfying climax that took all the strength out of both of us.

With my cock still deep inside her, and our arms wrapped around each other, we fell asleep.

We woke up some time later, when we heard Paul's truck rumble into the yard. He was back from taking a load of cattle to the sale yards.

Of course, Luke was with him. They normally went together when they took cattle to market. It gave them some privacy away from home.

As they walked across the yard Luke nudged Paul, and indicated the clothes scattered around the yard. They grinned at each other.

By the time they walked into the house Laura and I were sitting at the kitchen table fully dressed, albeit with me in a pair of Paul's jeans. We were sipping a cup of tea that had been sitting there, cold for hours.

Laura and I didn't know it then, but one of the seeds I planted that day would bear fruit.

Paul never let on that he knew what was happening, but I knew, that he knew.

As Laura grew with the new baby inside her, both Paul and I went out of our way to help her, and make life easy for her.

The day the baby came Paul and Luke were away in the truck again. I took Laura to the hospital and called Paul to let him know the baby was on it's way. He didn't pick up, so I left a message.

Eight and a half hours later, Laura gave birth to a beautiful baby boy.

Paul arrived at the hospital next day and kissed Laura. Then went and held the baby for the first time.

He spent an hour with Laura, then turned to me and said, "Can we talk?"

Paul and I sat in the cafeteria at the hospital. He said to me, "You know the baby is yours, don't you?"

I nodded. "John, I'm gay" he said, "I married Laura to hide that fact from the old man, but he is gone now, and I don't have to hide who I am any more."

I nodded again, "Paul, I always knew, and I think mum had a pretty good idea too. You were right to hide it from dad though, I don't think he would have accepted it."

"John, Laura doesn't belong with me, she never did. Since you two were children she always belonged with you." My brother had tears in his eyes. "I think it's time she went back where she belongs."

I picked Laura up from the hospital and headed back towards the farm. Instead of turning right to head to Paul's house, I turned left. Laura looked confused, I smiled at her. When we arrived at the house I helped Laura from the car and lifted the baby capsule from the back seat. With the baby capsule in one arm, I wrapped the other arm around Laura and guided her up the steps to the front verandah, and inside the house. I led her to the kitchen so she could see what was waiting on the table for her. There was a box of chocolates and a bouquet of flowers, together with a note. "Welcome home Princess. John loves you in a way I never could. I want you to have the fairytale you deserve. Love always, Paul."

"John?"

"He has always known Laura." I said, "He was just looking after you until we were ready to be the couple we were meant to be."

"But, the baby?"

"He knows it isn't his!" I told her.

"Will he be OK?" she asked

I told her what Paul and I had discussed at the hospital. He would now openly admit that he was gay. Luke would move in with him, and they would join their two farms together to make one very big farm. He would always be a loving uncle to our children, and if she decided to divorce him and marry me, he would be her devoted brother in law.

A year and a half later Laura became my wife. Six months after that she gave birth to our second son. Two years after that our third son was born and two years after that our fourth.

All our lives we rutted, we fucked, and we made love, all over the farm.

We only ever tried the hay shed once. I'd just finished putting a load of hay on the truck ready to go out and feed a mob of cattle. Laura was with me, and, feeling frisky she unbuttoned her shirt and peeled it back to expose her beautiful titties to me. "Hey, farm boy. How about you come over here and take care of this cow's udder for her."

I was hardly going to say no to an offer like that.

I walked over and bent to take her into my mouth. Sucking first one and then the other of her tits, until both nipples stood out like big rubber bullets. I kept sucking and licking and gently nibbling her titties until she began to moan and ask me to do more. I picked her up and carried her to a pile of hay that would give us a soft place to lie down.

Once down on the hay I undid her jeans and pulled them off her, then stripped off my shirt and jeans in record time. I dived on Laura and buried my face into her sopping wet pussy and slid my tongue as deep as I could into her entrance, I loved the taste of her, and Laura loved me eating her. It was one thing we would both enjoy doing together, long after we were too old to do anything else. I savored her taste. The sweet nectar flowing over my tongue. It was an aphrodisiac to me. Just the taste of her would give me a raging hard cock. Once she heard me start to moan with pleasure Laura reached down and wrapped her fingers in my hair and guided me back up her body.

Then kissing me deeply, and tasting herself on my mouth, my chin, my nose.

Laura reached down and used her hand to guide my hard cock to her still dripping entrance.

"Please, breed this cow, she needs you so bad." she said

I sank my cock deep inside her and held her tightly in my arms.

We made love in the hay until we both peaked together. Then discovered how itchy hay could be when it got into all the places normally covered by clothes.

We never did it in the hay shed again.

Occasionally our boys would come home to find their mother and father's clothes scattered all over the yard around the tractor tire raised flower beds. They would always go and find something to do in the shed so they didn't need to come into the house. Any time Laura and I chose to breed like wild animals in the farmyard we always felt the need to go to bed afterwards and make love gently. I think we both had a need to reestablish our love and care for each other.

Life was good for all of us. I had my fairytale princess, and she had her prince charming.

My brother and Luke were happy together, especially now that they no longer felt the need to hide the love they shared. As time went on the boys grew up and found wives, and girlfriends. The farm kept expanding, with more houses getting built, both here and across the road at Paul's to accommodate the new families.

Unfortunately, Luke fell off a tractor when he was sixty two. It rolled over him and killed him. Laura and I did our best to console my brother, but five days later Paul went to bed and put a rifle barrel in his mouth.

When the will was read, we discovered that Luke and Paul had made a joint will. They left their entire estate to their four nephews, either as a whole or in four equally divided parts. As a legacy to their uncles the boys ran the place as a whole.

Over the years Laura and I slowed down, and gradually left more and more of the farm work to the boys. Our farm, together with their uncles farms, gave the four of them the biggest cattle property for miles around. The size and wealth of the combined properties gave them capital to expand the empire even further.

One night Laura and I went to bed, and as we always did, we wrapped our arms around each other and tenderly kissed each other good night. "Goodnight Prince Charming," she whispered in my ear.

We were ninety two years old. We went to sleep in each others arms as usual, The last words I said to Laura before I went to sleep.

"Goodnight, my fairytale princess, I hope I've made all your dreams come true"

We never woke up.

thaumatin
thaumatin
319 Followers