Sometimes Goodbye's the Only Way

Story Info
Bisexual black man hooks up with MILF at work.
3.5k words
2
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"Another day at World Issues Canada," Stephen grumbled to himself, and the big and tall Haitian brother sighed as he walked into work. The dour face of a certain blonde female security guard greeted him, and he presented his badge and then walked into work. As was his custom, he headed upstairs to change into his uniform, and face himself in the mirror before the workday could begin. Working in a toxic environment with lousy managers and mean coworkers wasn't easy, but someone's got to do it...

Toxic workplaces are fairly common in the Capital of Canada, where passive aggression is the law of the land and pretty much everyone is kind of fake. Stephen knew this from the moment he landed in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. That was over a decade ago. Although Stephen missed Boston, Massachusetts, where he'd spent his formative years, he had to adjust to a new environment. Adaptation is a must in the game of survival, Stephen understands that all too well. That doesn't mean he has to like it...

Stephen thought about how he'd requested a transfer out of this particular government building, and out of this particularly mismanaged security team, only to be categorically denied by headquarters. They simply would not let the brother go. It was that simple. What in the actual fuck? He stood in front of the bathroom mirror, and a handsome, dark-skinned man in a security uniform stared back at him. Two years after graduating from Carleton University, Stephen was definitely not living the dream.

A lot of Stephen's former friends and classmates from Carleton University had left Ottawa, although a few among those who remained actually managed to land decent jobs. The rest of them worked as security guards, or basic labor at places like Walmart, Home Depot, Tim Horton's, or various restaurants and small businesses. Why are so many young people with college or university degrees unable to land good jobs in the City of Ottawa, one may ask?

The City of Ottawa is basically a boring and dull government town. Unless one works in the tech sector, which is centered in nearby Kanata, government work is what one does. There are too many old people in government positions and they refuse to die or retire in order to make space for the educated younger people emerging from Algonquin College, Carleton University, Saint Paul University, the University of Ottawa and La Cite Collegiale. Such a waste of talent...

"Bonjour, monsieur," said the petite blonde cleaning lady, snatching Stephen out of his murky thoughts. Stephen responded in kind, wishing her a good day. Privately, Stephen wondered why she was so damn cheerful. At World Issues Canada, there is a pecking order. There are long-term government workers who will spend their entire career working in the building, and then there are contractors who will spend a year or two working there. The two sides are wary of each other, and evidently with good reason.

Below the permanent government workers and the semi-permanent ( with options for renewal ) contractors are the building management people, the cleaners and the security guards. They're the ones who for the most part are invisible. Stephen's problem is that he isn't invisible. He always attracts the wrong kind of attention. A certain mean-spirited Russian female security guard named Olga has been giving him shit from the get-go, with the apparent blessing of the team supervisor.

Walking back to his post, Stephen ran into one of the usual creeps, a bald-headed, effeminate technician with a staring problem. Avoiding eye contact with this particular bozo is standard operating procedure for Stephen. The Haitian brother loves big-booty ladies and can also appreciate the appeal of a manly, strong man, but doesn't mess around the workplace. Oh, and if Stephen were to mess around with coworkers, it wouldn't be any of these shady women like Olga or those girly dudes who sound like your aunt at the mall. Thanks but no thanks.

Stephen went to his post, and walked past yet another co-worker. Mona, the tall, attractive Middle-Eastern female security guard with the enchanting smile. They'd spoken a few times in the past, and he found her quite appealing. Mona greeted Stephen, and he wished her a good day. Pausing to glance at her, Stephen smiled appreciatively as the curvaceous Mona disappeared around the corner. Even in security issued cargo pants Mona's ass looked good. There is something about Middle Eastern ladies, for real...

Not for the first time Stephen wondered how different his life would have been if he'd never left Boston. Would he have found a great lady to marry and start a family with? The only reason why Stephen moved to Ottawa ten years ago is due to immigration issues. Things didn't work out in Boston so Stephen had to come up with plan B, which was moving to Canada. Months away from getting his Canadian citizenship, Stephen had his university degree, among other things. Perhaps someday things would get better...

"I haven't studied in university for all of these years to be a security guard for the rest of my life," Stephen mused, shaking his head. He sat at his chair, watching as people walked in. Men and women, black, white and brown. Government workers. Contractors. Cleaners. Security people. Stephen had seriously thought about calling in sick that morning, but decided against it. The Haitian brother has bills to pay, and that's that. No peace for the wicked in this lousy universe, not anytime soon...

"Is anyone sitting here?" came a loud female voice, and Stephen frowned and looked up at the new arrival. The person who spoke happened to be a tall and heavyset, pretty-faced black woman in her forties. She smiled at Stephen in a way he found odd. Security work is lousy work. Security guards get treated like shit by their clients and their coworkers. What was this broad smiling about? Another jolly come lately, Stephen thought, as he returned the lady's smile.

"Nope, by all means, take it," Stephen replied with his matter-of-fact courtesy which a lot of the peons took for actual caring. The Jolly Black MILF sat down on the chair, then grabbed another chair and put her gym bag and oversized purse on it. If another security guard arrives for duty, he or she would be shit out of luck, but the Jolly Black MILF did not seem to care. While Stephen hates his job and the location where he works, he does believe in basic politeness and decency. The Haitian brother doesn't care about his surroundings but he doesn't go out of his way to be a douche to people...

"I'm Eugenie, are you Haitian?" asked the Jolly Black MILF, extending her hand, which Stephen shook. In spite of himself, Stephen was surprised that Eugenie pegged him as a Haitian man. Typically, people in Ottawa mistook Stephen for everything from a Somali person to a Black Brazilian or whatever. Stephen, who'd been born in northern Haiti to a Haitian mother and a Haitian father, found these instances of mistaken ethnicity quite amusing. What is a typical Haitian supposed to look like anyways?

"Good to meet you, Eugenie, je suis Haitien," Stephen replied, and Eugenie grinned and looked him up and down. Stephen smiled politely as Eugenie launched into a tirade about how a lot of Haitians in Ottawa didn't acknowledge their background or speak Creole in public, and he wondered how to shut her up. The security supervisor, a tall, taciturn Quebecer named Big Al walked by, but he said nothing to either Stephen or Eugenie, who continued with her tirade.

"Je suis fiere de mon peuple, I am proud of my people, » Eugenie said, and Stephen nodded in agreement. As he wondered how to extricate himself from this discussion, or monologue, really, a vision of beauty came by. Stephen smiled at Renee, the dark-haired, pale-skinned, curvaceous French Canadian beauty whom he'd met a couple of weeks ago. The lady smiled upon seeing him, and Stephen most definitely returned her smile...

"Bonjour, Stephen, je te souhaites une bonne journée," Renee said cheerfully, and Stephen waved at her, echoing the words and the sentiment behind them. Stephen grinned appreciatively as he admired Renee's big round butt which threatened to burst out of her too-tight black jeans. Of course, Eugenie, seated next to Stephen, didn't miss any of that. Once Renee disappeared from view, Eugenie tapped her hand against Stephen's knee and gave him the fakest smile he'd seen in quite some time.

"Hmm, eske ou renmen fanm blan, do you like white women?" Eugenie asked, and Stephen licked his lips, wondering what was this broad's problem. In the past, Stephen tried dating Haitian women. There was Esther, this Haitian Adventist woman he knew during his church days, and there was also Augustine, a Haitian MILF whom he met at Bayshore Mall last year. Both ladies turned out to be fickle, flaky and not worth the trouble. Can anyone blame Stephen for avoiding them like the proverbial plague?

"I don't discriminate," Stephen replied, hoping Eugenie would get the hint and shut up about such topics. While Stephen doesn't like his job, he tries to at least look like he gives a damn about it. He nodded at clients coming into the building and greeted a few. Eugenie pulled out her cell phone and began texting, which was definitely a no-no for security guards, but whatever. Stephen had gotten reprimanded for using his cell while on duty, but then again, the security team managers hated his guts anyways, so that's that...

"Ou bezwen yon bel fanm ayisyen, you need a fine Haitian woman," Eugenie said, and then she showed Stephen some very inappropriate pictures on her cell phone. Stephen blinked as Eugenie all but shoved her phone into his face. On the screen, a bikini-clad Eugenie stood on the beach with a pair of attractive black women. While Stephen doesn't mind looking at hot pictures, he knows better than to do so at work, especially in a government building full of uptight people...

"Thank you, that was very nice, but we're at work," Stephen replied, and he pulled out his copy of Invisible Life by E. Lynn Harris. The novel, which dealt with an African American attorney's struggles with bisexuality, career changes, and racism, appealed to Stephen immensely. These are not exactly commonly told urban stories, and the late great E. Lynn Harris was a respectable author and a gentleman whom Stephen respected and admired. Sadly, Eugenie would not let Stephen read in peace...

"When was the last time you dated a sister?" Eugenie asked, oblivious to Stephen's mood, and he was about to tell her off when a new client arrived. The client in question needed to be escorted to the upper levels of the building. Stephen got up, smiled at the client and led him away from the entrance, and into the depths of the World Issues Canada building. Anything to get away from the attractive but annoyingly clueless Eugenie, the talkative Haitian dame...

Stephen left to escort the client, unaware that Eugenie had designs on him. She grabbed the book he'd been reading and flipped through it. The book had two black men and a black woman on the cover, and Eugenie thought it was dealing with a love triangle. After flipping through the novel, Eugenie was shocked to discover that the main character, attorney Raymond Tyler was torn between his female lover Nicole, and some dude named Quinn. What the fuck was Stephen reading?

"Are you bisexual?" Eugenie asked Stephen, point blank, when he returned from escorting the client. The big and tall Haitian brother looked at the annoyingly jolly Haitian MILF who sat there, clutching the novel he'd been reading. Like any Haitian person worth their salt, Eugenie was nosy and the concept of privacy was foreign to her. Stephen took a deep breath. If this broad wanted to put him on the spot, he would let her have it...

"Yeah, I'm a bisexual man, some women are cool with it, but to be fair, those women are almost never black, so that's why I don't deal with them," Stephen replied, with as much smugness as he could muster. In his experience, lots of women from other communities were okay with dating bisexual men, though those ladies were somewhat hard to find. He'd met women looking for male/male/female hookups online, the bisexual version, of course. What a world.

In the black community, the same black women with legions of effeminate gay black male friends found masculine black men who identify as bisexual to be nasty, or a waste of time. Go figure. Stephen could not see the logic in that, but then again, the world is what it is, and the actions of women, or men, aren't required to make sense. There's no rhyme or reason for anything folks do. Stephen once dated a bisexual woman named Ivy who found bisexual men to be weird and nasty. Life is funny like that.

"Honey, if you tried my pussy, you wouldn't need dudes, or women of other races," Eugenie replied. If lightning had struck Stephen right then and there, the brother wouldn't have been more shocked. He stood there, scratching his head, while looking Eugenie up and down. He'd imagined all kinds of reactions to his statement. When a man reveals his bisexuality, gay men are dismissive or overly aggressive, and women are turned off, disappointed or disgusted. Eugenie's reaction was most unexpected...

"You're unique, Miss Eugenie," Stephen said after a long silence, and he was thankful that the supervisor and the other security guards were well out of earshot. Eugenie drew her chair closer to his, and looked at him the way the black and what cat in those old cartoons looked at a certain yellow bird. He looked at Eugenie, wondering what to do about her. This woman was full of surprises, and now she knew too damn much...

"Yeah, honey, I'm unique, and unlike you, I love myself and my people, I'm Afrocentric and proud of it," Eugenie replied haughtily. Stephen nodded, and Eugenie then went on and on about how she'd come to embrace the Afrocentric way of life after years of being brainwashed by the whitewashed church. Stephen, a brother who takes females and males of all races to his bed, found Eugenie's way of life quite intriguing. Black folks tend to be so sexually conservative...

"Look, Eugenie, I love my African skin and all, and I love my Haitian heritage, but I swing both ways, and while I've met white girls and brown girls who were okay with it, I've yet to meet a black woman who accepts me for who I am, so I stopped looking for one," Stephen said earnestly. In his experience, black women could accept all kinds of brothers, including thugs, and woman beaters, but never honest switch-hitters. What's a brother to do? Get with a freaky Becky since Shamika won't accept you, of course...

"What if I said I'm not like the others?" Eugenie said, and she locked eyes with Stephen while laying her hand on his inner thigh. Stephen frowned inwardly at such an intrusive move, since he didn't know this woman from a hole in the wall. Eugenie licked her lips, totally getting into Stephen's personal space. When the voracious Haitian mama wants someone, she goes after them with everything she's got, subtlety be damned. Time for Stephen to be reminded of what he'd been missing...

"You're trouble," Stephen replied, and Eugenie winked at him, a gesture which sent a pleasant thrill down his spine. What followed was a most unusual thing. Stephen, a security guard who hates his job and strongly dislikes his coworkers but nevertheless loves money, surprised everyone by leaving work early. Apparently, he had a headache or something. He started work around eight and left at noon instead of five. The brother seemed shaky on his feet, which worried the desk guard, but fortunately he had help...

"Mon ami, I'll walk you to the bus," Eugenie said to Stephen, and the brave Haitian woman graciously held the door for her co-worker. The two of them left and caught the bus going downtown. Once there, they stopped at a Shawarma spot to grab a bite, and get to know each other better. Two hours later, they caught an Uber which took them to Stephen's apartment building in the east end. Once there, they really got acquainted...

"Welcome to my humble abode," Stephen told Eugenie as he gave her a tour of his one-bedroom apartment which came equipped with a living room, kitchen, washroom and large closet space. Eugenie took a look around, smiled and then went to the living room. She sat on the couch and then, placed her booted feet on the table. Stephen cocked an eyebrow and Eugenie grinned viciously. What a rude broad, Stephen thought, slightly annoyed.

"Show me you're not full of shit," Eugenie said as she flexed her thick thighs in a most inviting manner. Stephen grinned, and felt a frisson down below. He kicked off his shoes and approached Eugenie carefully. Locking eyes with her, Stephen grabbed Eugenie's feet and pulled off her boots. Eugenie grinned as he undid her belt and pulled down her pants. Underneath it all, Eugenie had on granny panties, but at this point, Stephen was too horny to care...

"Oh you are so going to get it," Stephen told Eugenie, as he knelt before her and spread those thick dark thighs of hers. Eugenie nodded, licking her lips as Stephen pulled down her panties, and admired her hairy bush. The Haitian brother brought his handsome face to her crotch and inhaled her scent, and then he smiled up at her. Eugenie was in for a good time, assuming that Stephen wasn't all talk...

"You know what to do," Eugenie said, clucking her tongue, and Stephen buried his face between her legs. When it comes to eating pussy, as every woman knows, no two lovers are alike. Eugenie has had her pussy licked by many men, and a few women. Stephen took his sweet time as he slid his tongue into Eugenie's pussy, followed by his sleek fingers. As he began sucking on her clit, she closed her eyes and finally allowed herself to relax and enjoy...

"Hmm, how do you like that?" Stephen teased Eugenie, in between licks of her engorged clit and wet pussy. Eugenie's response was a happy squeal, and he laughed and continued munching on her pussy. As Stephen devoured her cunt, Eugenie took off her security uniform shirt, and bra, revealing a pair of big ole brown titties. Stephen nodded in approval even as he continued to eat Eugenie's pussy. The foxy Haitian mama tasted great, and he couldn't get enough of her...

"Niche bouboun mwen, eat my pussy," Eugenie cooed, rubbing her breasts together as Stephen continued to pleasure her. They switched positions, and Eugenie found herself on all fours, face down and big ass up. This gave Stephen a great visual to work with as he crept up behind Eugenie. She laughed and shook her big ass for him, and he playfully smacked her ass. Stephen kissed Eugenie's big ass, and slid his middle finger into her asshole while giving her pussy a tongue bath. For the freaky brother, the fun was just beginning...

"Ba mwen bel bonda sa, give me that fine ass," Stephen told Eugenie as he rolled a condom on his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. Eugenie grinned and pressed her big ass against Stephen's groin. Without further ado, Stephen pushed his dick into Eugenie, burying himself inside of her. Stephen gripped Eugenie's wide hips and began banging her with deep, passionate strokes. Eugenie sighed happily as Stephen slammed his dick into her pussy. She'd missed that great feeling. Just like that, the two of fucked and sucked the afternoon away...

"Hmm, I needed that," Eugenie said, sighing happily as she lay there, sprawled on Stephen's living room carpet. The Haitian brother nodded, pleased beyond measure at how things had gone between them. They lay there, relaxing after a great fuck. Afterwards, Eugenie took a shower, got dressed and went home, in a taxi paid for by the ever gentlemanly Stephen, of course. He wished her well, and they parted ways, and that was that. Nothing more and nothing less. Men and women get together for a good time, and that's all there is to it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers
12