Sometimes You Get What You Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After playing with and sucking on each of her tits while playing with her lips below, I began kissing her slowly and deliberately down her belly. When she figured out where I was going, she hissed out a "YESSS" to let me know she approved.

Getting down to her lips and nethers, my lips and tongue began exploring that jungle, finding its hidden valley deep within her hairy delight just between her legs. Licking her lightly, she almost jumped at the charge that that gave her, eliciting another "Ohmygod" from her "No! I mean Yes! Don't stop!"

She began growling in a very un-little girl like sound the more I explored and licked. Her juice was sweet and not bitter like it had been with many of my older lovers.

"Oh, BRYAN!" She said, bucking her hips up wildly.

At this, we heard a knock at her bedroom door, with one of her roommates asking hesitantly, "Chelsea? Are you ok in there?"

That growl come out again, as she said "YES! Now GO the fuck away!" Looking down at me, she said "Don't stop. For fucks sake, don't stop!"

I licked deeply into her inner crevice, and she moaned and squealed once again, at the same time. I felt her coming quickly, but didn't stop, only gave her clit a little more attention, pushing her over the top of her climactic explosion.

If she'd bucked before, she almost threw me off this time. As her climax began to subside, she looked down at me and told me, (in between pants and growling once again), "I want you inside me! Please!" She began pulling me up towards her tits and mouth again.

"Are you hard enough?" she asked me when I got up there, and I told her "Well, let's see."

I put my more than ready head at the entrance of her deep recess, and moved it up and down over the her vagina and lips to make sure I was well lubricated.

But before I went any further, I stopped. "Don't I need a condom?" I asked her.

"No. I've been on the pill for the last five years. Just--

"Inside. Inside me!" She growled once more. "Just come inside ME!" So I did.

I plunged inside her without any further notice, driving another scream and growl out of her. "MmMMMMmmmm!"

My usual tactic when fucking, is not an all out assault right out of the gate. It was a teasing in and out of the first inch or so of their pussy, then moving in slightly deeper as I went. To make sure that I was opening her up to what I had to offer.

Once I was sure that she was taking me in without any pain, I began making sure that I ran my head over her G-spot, bringing her climax to the top, and then doing deep thrusts when the woman least expects it. That always got me a major groan and/or squeal as she began rising once again to her crescendo.

Good thing for me, masturbating on a regular basis, I wasn't about to blow my load without a little build up and nurturing. So I had her at a series of orgasms, rolling one after another, before I had come myself.

"I"m COMING!" she screamed, as I grunted my notice that I was close to coming too.

We began rolling together, climax after climax, until we were both at the point of exhaustion.

"Now THAT's what I'm talking about!" She moaned. "I haven't had THAT with a boy my own age."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said with an exhausted smile.

Her eyes on fire once again, she grabbed my face in both of her hands, and whispered, "Marry me."

A little shocked that she had said that, I just looked deep in her eyes, past the sweat matted hair on her head, and said, "I think... It's a little too premature for that. Don't you think?"

Her eyes still wide open, she began frantically kissing me and using her hands to alternately cup and then caress my face. "I want that Every Night!" As I lay in her arms and recovering from my efforts, she looked at me with those suddenly very old and mature eyes, and whispered, "I don't think I'm going to get that from any other man. I think you ruined me."

"You're only twenty-two," I said. "You've got your whole life in front of you. I'm an old man..."

"Well, if that's 'old,' I'll take it, Bryan. I need that. Every. Single. Night. I'm not going to find that with someone else." She looked at me pleadingly, "Please?" I wasn't expecting this.

"Let's see. I don't think very many people are going to approve. I mean, you look like you're my daughter."

"I don't care what other people think. I just know how that made me feel. You made love to me. You just didn't fuck me."

I had to admit, there was something about this deeper Chelsea that I found extremely mature, despite her age. Twenty-two going on forty-five. She was not the shy young girl that walked up to me and sat down next to me on that stool at the bar.

"Were you just playing at being young and innocent earlier?"

"I have to. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any friends." And then the bright idea came, "Unless you introduce me to all of your friends," she said.

"I really don't have any friends," I told her sadly.

"Not even from work?"

"I wouldn't have been sitting at the bar all alone tonight if I had any. More than a few of my older friends are dead now. And I haven't been very good at making more younger friends."

""Then we can go out and make some new friends. You know? The Two of us?" she said hopefully. "Some that are more mature and interesting."

"I thought that this was just a one time thing..." I started to say.

But she interrupted me with, "Well that was before you made me come four times in one evening. You shouldn't have been that good if you only want a one night stand."

What could I say to her? I mean this is every older guys fantasy, and here she is practically begging me to be her long time boyfriend and maybe more.

----------------

When I woke up in the morning. It felt like it was just that -- a dream.

Until I came to realize that I had a naked and wonderfully warm little body sleeping next to me, that I was spooning her while she snored.

We made love one more time before we had drifted asleep last night. I flashed once again on her saying to me, "Marry me," just because I had made her feel so good.

I knew it was an impossibility. The distance of our ages being a barrier that I didn't think either of us should cross.

I also figured, now that she had a taste of what true lovemaking was about, that it wouldn't be long before she'd be questing around for that in someone her own age. As soon as I got too much older, and began really looking like a grandfather, she'd realize that it was over.

But in the meantime, I was rather reluctant to let this little pice of heaven disappear into her age group. I wasn't ready to get married again, but if she wanted me to stay with her, even for a little bit, she's have to understand.

I figured she had said it in a fit of passion, after having someone who had paid delicate attention to her needs and desires. She would take up from that fit before I might be ready for it.

Until then, I felt the sweat silkiness of her young and luscious body in my arms. I felt the gentle rise and fall of her back and the breast that I had cupped none of my hands.

I decided to wake her up in the best way that I knew possible. With delicate kisses and stroking of her fine little body, leading up to my rapidly growing member leveraging in and out of her tight little legs. Waking up to kisses and a stiff penis might seal may fate with her intentions, but I was at least going to give her a nice 'going away present.'

She began gently moaning as I kissed her, letting my freed right hand begin a feathery sweep of her side down into that still underdeveloped hip and then down to her cute little ass. God, was she delicious! I hadn't had as cute of an ass to hold and to stroke like that for years. Decades, even. It would be hard to walk away from it.

I slowly began pushing my cock in and out between her legs, feeling her getting wet again. Her lips became so slippery, that with a misstep of angle, I entered her again. And since I was in her already, I just kept languidly stroking in and out of her.

I knew she was awake, when her movements became deliberate, and she started pushing and pulling me in and out on her own. Her moaned became more vocal, to the point where I was sure that she might wake up her roommates, even through their bedroom doors.

"Oh, baby... Yes. That is so sweet! God I love having you inside of me!"

"You're not too sore from last night?" I asked her softly in her ear.

Reaching her right arm around to me and trying to grab my hip, she shushed me with, "I've never had anyone be so gentle with me before. I'm not sore at all, and once I got used to it and got wet enough, you just slid inside of me so wonderfully!

"Believe me. "I've had rough sex so where I couldn't even walk straight for a couple of days. Last night wasn't anywhere close to that. That's why I can't give you up."

She was silent again accept for her moans and occasional squeaks, until she began coming, and coming hard. "YES! OhmyGod. Yes! Keep doing that!"

I was more than willing to comply with her wishes. I even began to speed up, until I was slapping her cute behind loud enough to hear it.

We climbed towards that slowly and steadily, until I could feel that her volcano was about to explode again, and I pumped all the way in her hard.

"Yes! Hard! I"m... Ohmygod, I'm...COMING!" she almost shouted. If her roommates hadn't heard her before, I'm sure they did now.

I grunted my last few strokes and came almost as hard as she had, prompting another explosive climax from her as well.

A few minutes later, both of us were laying exhausted side by side. She slowly began rolling over to face me, with her skin a glowing red from her still receding orgasms.

"Now THAT's why I asked you to marry me," she said, still panting. And then she grabbed my head by my cheeks and laid the most passionate kiss on me that I had ever felt in my life before. When I could breathe again, I was almost feeling that 'Yes," was the answer to her question. The opinions of Others be damned.

This 'young' woman was about as much woman as I could handle. My original assessment of her being too young had vanished like smoke last night, and was burning up the bed this morning.

She was staring so deeply into my eyes, I almost had to look away with the heat that I saw there. This wasn't some twenty something 'girl.' No matter what her slender and yet juicy little body screamed.

"I'll do anything for you is you marry me. I'll get the best job right out of school, now that I'm motivated enough, to support us both. I'll be your retirement, before you need to retire. I don't care how old you are," she said as she continued to drill a hole into my soul.

Her luscious legs were once again wrapped around my waist. Her still very wet and sensuous lips and matted pubes were up tight against my quickly growing prick. She began rocking back and forth, making me even harder than I was, as I suddenly found myself back inside her delicious tunnel of love.

This 'girl' knew how to please me more than most of the older, more 'mature' women that I'd been with. Even the wilder ones didn't compared to the firecracker I held in my arms and was ramping up to another volcano ending yet again.

If I didn't know any better, I'd think she was going to wear me out before long. She'd burn me up with that flaming cunt of hers. There wouldn't be much left to bury me when they did.

After our mutual explosion had shaken and stirred us, we both lay panting in each others arms. "Have I got you convince yet?"

"What so you...

"That you're not going to be able to live without me?"

"Pretty damned close. That's for sure."

Smiling her wonderful devious smile, she smirked, "Good. Took you long enough! So when's the date?"

What had I gotten myself into?

------------

We were both feeling hot and sticky by now, and I said we probably needed a shower. "But what about your roommates?" I asked her. "Are they going to be crazy on me about the age thing?"

"Not if they heard what you were doing to me. They're going to be quite jealous, especially after daring me to go talk to you as a joke."

I sighed. I almost wished I had taken her to My apartment instead of hers. Except that I didn't think that it was going to play out like this.

"Well, at least the bathroom is right across the hall from your door," I told her. "That'll make for a short dash."

"It's ok, I'll beat them away with a stick if I have to!" she said so cute and girly.

I levered myself off her bed, and hadn't gotten more than a foot or two, when she threw herself off the bed and bounded into my arms, smothering me with little sweet kissed while she wrapper her sweet legs around me. Good thing she was so light, or otherwise I'd have a hard time with her in my arms. I'd need to go to the gym more and work out a lot, if this was going to keep happening!

"Well, if I'm not going to let you ride me over there, I'll need for you to dismount your pony," I said with one big smack on her lips. She was making me feel so much younger the more she was in my arms.

"Gotta make them pesky roommates even more jealous!"

"I'm not so sure that's a good idea. Wouldn't they want you to leave?"

"Well, in THAT case, I guess I'd have to move in with you!" And with another peck on my lips, she returned to that mature look on her face. "Would you like that, babe? Me move in with you?"

"I think we need to take some time to be together before we take that leap." This was moving way to fast for me, at my age. No matter how cute and vivacious my little buttercup was.

"Ok," she said sadly, handing me a towel. "I guess I don't want to have to share."

And now here I was not wanting to make her sad. Damn she had her fingers dug into me hard. Not to mention that sweat, sweat, delectable creampuff between her legs. Maybe after we showered, I'd take another slice of that honey between her legs. Was I getting addicted to her as well?

"Come on, sugar sweet. Let's get clean. Maybe I'll even take you to my place tonight. Take you out to dinner. Then go back to my place for dessert..."

She brightened up at that one. "Ok. Let's go and get sudsy!"

She leaned out of her door, and saw that neither of her roomies were out and about, and so she held my hand and led me to the bath.

She closed the door quietly, and turned to me. "Time to take that protection off," she said as she ripped the towel I had around my waist it off.

Turning to climb in and turn the water on, I told her, "Let me know when that's nice and hot!"

And she reached out and grabbed me, pulling me into the shower. "Get in, numbnuts! It'll heat up just fine!"

As the door closed, she wrapped her arms around me to heat me up. I didn't even notice the cold water, once she had backed up against the tiles and had me by my hips dragging me forward and into her. I heated up quickly, as the water heated up to hot as well.

"See? That's not so bad? Is it?"

Just as the water got hot, and we were too, there was a rapid knock on the outside of the door.

"Let me in!" The voice said.

"No," Chelsea said, with a nasty look in her eye.

"But I GOTTA GO!" she almost screamed.

"Angie! Bryan's in here. So you better be ok about that!"

"I just gotta pee!" 'Angie' said, as the door began to open.

Angie quickly sat down on the commode and let loose, the sound of her peeing loud coming into the shower. When she finished, she let out a loud moan of satisfaction.

I assumed that she would wipe herself and get out as soon as she could. Instead, I heard the sound of the shower door opening, and turned back around to see another naked twentysomething stepping inside the tight enclosure.

"I had to see what all the fuss was about, last night and this morning," this Angie said with a wide grin. As I turned around further, she looked down at me and said, "Oh, my."

"Let me guess," Chelsea said. "You've never seen a dick before. Huh?"

With a giggle, she reached out to touch my full blown mast waving in the water, and said, "I just didn't think that guys your age could get it up. Not least without the little blue pill. Did you take one last night, then this morning too?"

"No. Not necessary," I told her. Yes I know that most guys my age, yes, had a hard time 'getting it up.' But then so did a lot of younger guys as well.

I sighed and turned back around to Chelsea. She had a really nasty look on her face and her arms were crossed over her chest and under her breasts. "He's mine, Angie," she said with venom in her voice. Yet another side of my little firecracker, looking like she was about to go off.

"Can't I at least watch?" Angie now said with a little girls voice. As if someone had denied her a lollipop.

"No, Get out," Chelsea said with a very un-Chelsea-like tone. "I'm not sharing like he's a bowl full of ice cream.

And all of a sudden, I felt a set of hands reaching around my waist, grabbing a hold of my member tightly. Chelsea looked up at me and asked, "Do you want to do this?"

I didn't know whether I should say Yes, or No. But I still didn't like the look on her face.

"I shared Tim with you," I heard Angie say to my back. At this, Chelsea took a deep sigh and lowered her arms. Looking up at me pleadingly.

I guess it was up to me then, and I almost said 'No.' But I heard Chelsea say with a sneer, "Just this one time. You understand me, Angie?"

Woah. I was going to get shared like a scooter. This was new to me.

With a whole lot of jostling, Chelsea reluctantly traded places with Angie, as she moved to my back. I had a grinning blond in front of me, and a still scowling brunette behind me. I could almost feel her hurt and shame melting into my back as I felt her tears running down my back even with the shower full on, making me think I should have said no.

"Go ahead and do it," she said into my back. "Just this one time."

Angie had one of her legs up, leaning against the back corner and opening her legs up wide. Maybe if I just got her to come, she's back off. If I didn't come inside her that is.

I pushed my cock up and inside of her fairly easily. Angie must have been playing with herself in preparation for this, or otherwise I doubted she would have been this wet for me to slide into. Which meant that I was both good to go, as well as half way to climax with her already.

So I plunged in to her and heard her scream out a "Yes!" As I began working my way in and out of her.

I was right. It didn't take long before she was screaming as she came to a roaring orgasm. I wasn't going to give her the 'royal' treatment that I did for Chelsea, because I did want this to be a one time thing. And I didn't want to hurt Chelsea, any more than she was already feeling. I could feel the raw hurt oozing behind me, even with the little I did do.

As Angie was coming down, and I leveraged her legs down to the tile floor, she said, "Now that's what I'm talking about! Now I know why you had our little Chelsea screaming so much."

"Are we done now?" I asked Angie.

She lifted her hands to my face and leaned in for a kiss, surprising me. "Maybe," she said half jokingly.

"Ok. You had him," a very mad Chelsea told Angie. "Now he's back to being mine."

As Angie finished washing her tight little cunt out, she grinned up at me, and mouthed 'Mine' at me, with a wicked smile that didn't bode well for Chelsea and me.

"Share and share alike," Angie said with that wicked grin. "After all, if we hadn't dare you to seduce him, he wouldn't be with you now. Now would he?"

As I turned back around to Chelsea, I saw a complex mix of emotions on her face. Anger at Angie, a look of distrust at me, and a look of falling that I interpreted as she felt that she was loosing me.

I'll have to work to build her trust back up, I thought to myself. Then I thought, What am I doing? Am I really going to keep seeing Chelsea? No matter the age difference? Am I already falling in love with a woman not even half my age?