Somewhere a New Life Awaits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hey Cal," she said as she embraced me for a hug. "Here for breakfast?"

"No Nancy, but thanks. I'd like to talk to you about something if you have a few minutes," I said.

"Well, sure Cal. What's on your mind?" she replied.

I stared into her eyes for several seconds, then said, "I came by the diner yesterday around noon, Nancy. I saw what was going on in the back between you, Mel and the black guy."

A look of panic crossed her face and I thought she may have gotten dizzy as she sat down in a nearby booth. "I see," she said. "Have you said anything to Mel?"

"No, I haven't. I thought maybe you could tell me why my wife has apparently turned into a fucking slut."

The color left her face and she cringed at the comment. "Your wife is certainly not a slut, Cal, for goodness sakes." She bowed her head and stared at her lap for a few seconds. "It's all my fault, Cal. I've been lonely since Jack died. Marcus is a widower too. He's a nice guy and I liked him and he liked me and we were just available for each other. I don't know how it happened, but we started a physical relationship. And I needed that, Cal, dammit! I needed it!"

"Marcus is the new cook, I assume?"

"Of course he is," she said. "And don't you dare assume you can just stand there and judge me, Cal."

"I'm not judging you, Nancy! I just want to know how my wife got involved with your physical relationship, that's all!"

"Well, honestly Cal, she walked in on us last week. She got here a little earlier than she normally does on Tuesday and Marcus and I were fucking in the same place you saw us yesterday. I'm sorry!"

She continued. "She watched us for a while, Cal. Can you believe that? I didn't notice she was there. I didn't mean for her to see it. She told me later that she was in a trance watching us and wondered what it would be like to have that black cock inside her. I told her the truth, Cal. I told her that it was fucking amazing."

Nancy looked me straight in the eye. "Yesterday was her one and only time with Marcus, Cal. She wanted to see what it was like just once. She didn't want to have an affair or fuck around on you. She was just curious, and I encouraged her. I shouldn't have."

I took a deep breath. "I didn't know you were into black guys, Nancy. Never would have thought you'd..."

"Lately, Cal, I'm into any guy with a dick. I'm lonely and I'm horny and I miss Jack and I'm not getting any younger and sometimes I just want to be fucked senseless. Is that a damn crime?"

"Of course not, Nancy," I said. "You're a good looking woman with needs. I understand that."

"You understand jack shit, Cal," she said, almost glaring at me. "You're fucking clueless. You could have fucked me when we all went up to the lake for a week last September. I wanted you to. I thought I'd made it obvious to you, but you didn't get it. At all."

I thought back on that week and realized that maybe she had been coming on to me. I remember her lounging by the lake in swim suits that I thought were way too revealing, but she had the body to pull it off. She had great tits, a gorgeous ass and a wide gap between her sexy thighs that I remember noticing daily. I remembered that she was very touchy, feely around me that week. I also remembered Mel being right there beside us every single day, so when and where would this fucking have taken place?

"Mel was with us all the time, Nancy," I said. "What were you going to do - drag me into the woods in the middle of the night?"

Nancy gave me a sheepish look and said, "I don't remember having a good plan, Cal. I was just hoping for an opportunity. I was incredibly horny and wanted you to fuck the hell out of me. I just about wore my dildo out that week. Surprised you and Mel didn't hear me."

"You know I'd never fool around on Mel, Nancy. What were you thinking? You've always known me to be faithful to her," I said.

"And then yesterday happened, Cal." She looked into my eyes, challenging me. "Still wanna be faithful?"

I'm sure she must have noticed a look of doubt or surrender on my face right then. She stood up, hesitated for a second or two and then grabbed the front of my shirt with both hands, pulling me down for a kiss. Our mouths open, our tongues danced together and she dropped her hand to rub my rapidly hardening cock through my denim shorts. "I've wanted you for a long time, Cal," she said. "I've closed the store early because business is slow and I want to go home. If you care to join me there, consider yourself invited."

I followed her home feeling nervous, excited and guilty all at once. I wondered as I drove if I would be doing this had I not witnessed my wife getting fucked the day before. Inside her front door any and all feelings of guilt vanished as Nancy turned and embraced me. She is a gorgeous, sexy woman, for sure. She has incredibly thick shoulder length brown hair and sparkling blue eyes that have always seemed to look right through me. She's 42, but looks 32 and moves in a way that defines feminine grace and sexiness. I had always envied my friend Jack with her on his arm. Her lips met mine and our tongues again danced together in a sensuous swapping of saliva. I'd wondered in the past what it would be like to kiss Nancy - she had a beautiful mouth that I thought was made for kissing, and this woman knew how to kiss! She unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall to the floor as she sucked on my tongue. Her bra, fastened in the front, was sexy black and lacy. She unhooked the clasp and presented to me a gorgeous set of tits. They were not as big as Mel's, but full and round and sagged very little. Her nipples were hard and I bent down to take one in my mouth. I sucked and gently bit it while she got busy unbuttoning my shorts. Before I could give her other nipple some attention, she dropped to her knees and yanked my shorts and briefs down to my knees. My cock, hard and dripping pre-cum, was suddenly in her hand.

"Your cock is beautiful, Cal," she said as she stroked it and flicked her tongue across the head, tasting my wetness. Without another word or warning, she completely swallowed me, her nose poking my hairy belly repeatedly as she forced my cock down her throat. Now, I'm not unusually large down there - 7 inches with a normal girth, but I'd never seen anyone do this before. She was deep throating my cock like her life depended on it. Her gag reflex was non-existent, and you could tell this woman loved to suck cock. She moaned every time she swallowed it, making it that much more exciting.

I was almost ready to give her a salty gift when she suddenly stood up, took my hand and led me to her bedroom. There, she told me to stand at the end of the bed as she removed her slacks and panties. Her pussy was beautiful - completely bald and glistening with her excitement. Her shapely ass was to die for, and her thighs were absolutely perfect in their shape and firmness. I remembered this from our lake trip last year, but right now, her naked body looked like a fantasy come true for me.

Watching my eyes, she laid down on her bed before me and spread her gorgeous legs. She reached down and rubbed her swollen clit and slid her fingers up and down inside her sweet folds. "Do you like to eat pussy, Cal? Come eat this one." I finished undressing quickly and dived between her open thighs. Her cunt was hot and wet and I loved the taste of her. She reached and brought a pillow down and placed it beneath her ass so I could get my tongue deeper inside her. She spread her legs wider and kept repeating "eat it, baby, eat it." I fucked her hot snatch with my tongue and drank her wetness as she came several times. I sucked her clit and massaged her asshole with my thumb and she had one orgasm after another.

Finally, when she couldn't take anymore, she said "fuck me now, Cal. Shove that hard cock inside me, baby. Tear that pussy up!" This was one hot and horny woman. She spread her legs even wider as I mounted her, leaving the pillow under her ass. My hard cock slid inside her with ease. Her heat was amazing as I pushed into her completely. I started pumping my cock in and out of her wet cunt at a normal pace, but she began moving and rotating her hips and meeting my every thrust. Her lust was such that I just couldn't control myself. I began pounding her hot box, our bodies slapping together loudly as we both tried to fuck each other blind. "Fuck that pussy, baby. Fuck that hot cunt, Cal," she screamed as I punished her sweet pussy with my cock. She massaged her tits with both hands, then moved down to vigorously rub her clit as I banged her. "I'm going to explode, baby," I said. "Fill me up, Cal. Give me your hot load, baby," she screamed. And I did as I was told. I pumped my hot cum inside her as deep as I could get it. "Fuck yeah," she said and continued to meet me stroke for stroke, cumming with me. It was one of the best orgasms I remember having, and we were both exhausted and sweaty afterwards.

We cuddled for a while, enjoying the experience. I kissed her neck and rubbed her nipples as we lay there. "You know you just fucked your wife's best friend," she said. "How you feeling about that right now?" she asked. A better question, I thought, would have been how she felt about it.

Honestly, I wasn't sure what I was feeling. She was one hot piece of ass, even better than I imagined, and I loved fucking her. If it was okay for my wife to fuck around, it had to be okay for me, too, right? I certainly didn't believe that I just happened to walk in on the one and only time my wife fucked Marcus. What are the odds? I felt justified and deserving of the pleasure I had just experienced. I planned to fuck Nancy again and to explore further options - maybe some closer to home. I just looked at her without answering. "You can have this pussy any time you want it, Babe," she said. I smiled and hugged her. Shortly after, I got up, took a shower and left.

The rest of the weekend went by without drama. Mel didn't offer to fuck me again and I didn't bring it up either. We did our own things at home and if she sensed anything different about me or my attitude, she kept it to herself. I spent a good deal of time Sunday morning on the front porch drinking beer and watching Sherry come and go. The Neanderthal had not been home all weekend and Sherry was keeping herself busy out in the yard planting flowers and pulling weeds. Once again, she had on her Daisy Dukes and a tube top that was just a joy to see from across the street. It was super-hot that day and I could see how heated and sweaty she was as she labored in the dirt. Being the good neighbor I am, I grabbed a couple of cold ones out of the cooler and walked over to say hello.

"Howdy Gorgeous," I said as I walked up behind her. It startled her slightly because she had ear buds in. "Oh, sorry," I said, "I didn't know you had those."

"No problem Cal," she laughed and removed the buds as I handed her the cold beer. She stood up and gave me a quick hug. "Damn it gets hot here in North Cacolacky, don't it? I'd forgotten just how miserably hot and muggy it gets down here."

"Missing New York already, then?"

"Well, I definitely got accustomed to the climate up there, but I miss other things too. I had some good friends in New York," she said. I thought I saw a look of sadness cross her face. "You know, Cal, a girl needs good friends sometimes when her boyfriend stays gone for days at a time." She tried to smile at me after saying that, and then added, "You know being alone is not cool sometimes. I'd hardly recommend it."

"Well, your worries are over, pretty lady, because here I am! You're not alone right now, so take a break and have a beer with me!"

"Absolutely," she said, "but let's do this in the air-conditioned house. I'm about to die out here."

After getting herself a wet wash cloth to wipe the sweat off her face and neck, we sat and chatted about nothing in particular while we finished our beers. She sat beside me on the sofa despite there being several other places to sit in her living and she caught me a couple of times appreciating her gorgeous legs. I didn't care that she saw it. I reached down and rubbed some dirt off her knee.

"So Sherry, why haven't you and Doug married? I asked. "You've been together, what, 9 years I think?"

"That a fairly personal question there, Cal," she said, smiling. "And it's almost 10 years now." She held my gaze for a few seconds, then said "Can I tell you something I don't normally tell anyone, Cal?"

"Sure, Babe, I can keep a secret," I said.

She took a deep breath and looked down at the floor. "He says we don't have to get married, but if I ever leave him, he'll kill himself, Cal." I saw a look of pain, and maybe panic, cross her face as she continued. "He tells me he won't live without me, Cal. What am I supposed to do about that, exactly? You saw him that night when the cops were called, didn't you? He thought I was going back to Greensboro. He thought I was leaving him."

Her sudden openness about her relationship with the caveman threw me for a loop and I sat there speechless. Tears began welling in her eyes as she looked to me for an answer I just didn't have. All I could think to do was to pull her close for a hug and tell her I would help her any way I could.

"I don't love him, Cal. All he wants to do is control me. We aren't close in the way a couple should be close. You're understanding me, right? I want someone to love, Cal, but I'm afraid to leave him. I'm afraid of what he'll do."

"You can't be responsible for what he does to himself, Sherry! You can't let him control your life with threats like that."

"I know you're right, Cal. And I'm sorry to burden you with my problems. It just feels like you are someone I can talk to and I really do appreciate your concern. Now, let's change the subject, okay?"

And we did. We talked just a short while about her flower garden and the road construction in progress down the street and she told me was thinking of getting a dog. Finally, I stood up to leave. She stepped into my arms and gave me a quick kiss on my mouth, which surprised me. I followed her out of the house and just as I was stepping off her front porch, Doug the caveman drove up in his pickup. After slamming on his brakes and violently shifting the transmission into Park, he jumped out of the truck, slammed the door and started towards me in a threatening manner. I threw up my hand in a wave as I continued to walk away and said, "Hey Doug. How you doing?" He stopped about half-way between his truck and me and gave me a look that said he'd like to choke me. I continued on across the street and took a seat on my front porch where I watched to make sure he wasn't going to hurt Sherry. He didn't, so an hour later I hopped on my bike and pedaled for a few miles to calm down.

I got a call from Nancy on Wednesday. She asked if I could get away for an hour after Mel's shift was over. My exact answer to her was "of course I can." As Mel pulled her car into our driveway, I was backing out. She stopped her car and just sat there and watched me with a questioning look on her face as I backed into the street. I watched the rear view mirror as I left to make sure she wasn't going to follow me. I parked my truck behind the diner and went in the back door. As I walked in, I heard Nancy yell at me to shut and lock the door, which I did. As I rounded the corner into the kitchen, I saw Nancy on the large prep table, naked from the waist down and playing with her pussy. She smiled at me, leaned back on her elbows, spread her legs and said, "Cal, get over here and eat me, Baby. I'm on fire!" I dove between her creamy thighs and marveled at how wet she was. I licked her sweet pussy from top to bottom before I stuck my tongue inside her. Her taste and smell were wonderful and I couldn't get enough of her sweet juices. I moved up to suck her clit and put one, then two, fingers inside her and finger fucked her. She came several times before she pushed my head away. "Get up here," she said. I jumped up on the table expecting to fuck, but she immediately went for my cock. When she had pulled my shorts and underwear down to an acceptable position, she wrapped her lips around my cock. She sucked and licked the head, savoring my wetness and teasing me. Then, as before, she deep throated me. Her gorgeous head bobbed up and down as she fucked my dick with her throat. Pulling off, she looked at me wildly and said "I love sucking your dick, Cal. Give me your load, Baby." Her pace increased and she started using her hand to jack my cock while she sucked. It wasn't long before I felt my hot cum ready to go. "I'm going to shoot it, Babe," I said. She increased the pressure with her mouth and hand and there was no stopping it. I exploded into her mouth. She was moaning and sucking and swallowing and rubbing her pussy all at once as I kept spurting my nut juice down her throat. She continued to suck until I was totally drained. I felt like I came a gallon. She leaned over to kiss me and I could taste my cum on her tongue. "That was fucking fantastic," she said. "Your cum is delicious." We got dressed and she thanked me for showing up so quickly. I asked her where Marcus was today and she said he had called in sick. "Lucky you, huh?" she said. Yes, I suppose so, I thought. As I left I turned to her and asked "you do clean that table before you prepare food on it, right?"

The following weeks were great. The sting of Mel's indiscretion was getting less painful (without her even knowing that I knew about it), Nancy and I were fucking and/or sucking each other once or twice a week and Sherry and I were also getting to be closer friends. I made sure she and I could talk at every opportunity, and by opportunity I mean that Caveman Doug was away from home. We talked about everything - including sex. She seemed interested to know what I liked and disliked in the sack and often commented on Doug's lack of a sex drive. She talked about Doug's temper and his painfully childish attitudes about sex and relationships. She eventually confided to me that Doug had actually been fired from his trucking job in New York after physically assaulting his direct supervisor. She said Doug thought his supervisor had made a pass at her. Sherry told me she felt horrible about what happened because she had been the one flirting with him and encouraging him. She watched my reaction to that bit of information closely. I've always thought pretty girls had a license to flirt, so I wasn't really too surprised.

"How come you've never made a pass at me, Cal?" she asked me one day sitting on her front porch. "Most guys do."

"Little full of ourselves, aren't we gorgeous lady," I joked. She laughed and pushed me, calling me a jerk. "I've actually thought about it, Sherry. Just don't know how you'd respond and I don't want to ruin a decent neighborly friendship."

"A decent neighborly friendship? Is that what we have here, sweet Cal?" she asked with a grin. "I thought it was more serious than that! Am I mistaken or aren't you madly in love with me and desperate for my body? Please say you are," she teased with her hands together as if praying.

"Well, I can tell you this, Sherry," I said. "I've been in lust with you since the day you moved in. What red-blooded heterosexual American guy wouldn't be?" We both laughed.

She then looked into my eyes and held her gaze. "Lust is almost as good as love, Cal, don't ya think? You asked me when we first met what kind of fun I was into. Well, now you know."

It may have progressed from there, but Mel arrived home after getting off work. I smiled at Sherry and said, "We'll have to discuss this later, Sweetheart," and walked back home. As I was walking, I looked at my watch. Mel normally got off work at 2 and was home by 2:30 each day. It was now 3:45 and I didn't see any shopping bags or groceries, so I wondered if the extra hour fifteen was spent in the diner's kitchen sucking and fucking Marcus. But I didn't ask. I didn't really want to know. She did spend a good bit of time in the bathroom as soon as she walked in the house. Maybe she was ill.