Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Tammy and I fuck under the full moon ... in a graveyard.
5.8k words
4
1.9k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chapter Two: Graveyard Sex Under a Fool Moon"

We all showered quickly. Veronica and Tammy showered first, since they also wanted to put their makeup on, and get dressed. I stepped into the bedroom as they were finishing getting ready. They were both dressed in dark colors. Tammy wore a red latex top, with an orange latex waist cincher; a longer black latex skirt; solid red latex hose with a leopard print; and black patent leather high heels. Her hair was up in two buns. Her makeup wasn't finished yet, but I could tell she was going for the goth-pin-up look, which I liked a lot. Veronica had her hair up in a high ponytail. She wore a red latex corset with leopard print as well as a short latex skirt. She wore latex hose, and red and black Rock-a-Billy style high heels on. Her make-up was in her usual Chola style mixed with Goth.

I took a look at them and knew immediately what I needed to do. "I need black eyeliner," I said, sitting on the edge of the bed closest to their vanity mirror. I looked around the room and realized there were at least half-a-dozen cameras set up, various ring lights, reflectors, and other recording gear, including multiple tripods. Their closet door was open, and I saw the familiar lights of a server tower blinking, along with a row of cameras all plugged in and charging, and on the floor beneath were black duffle bags, packed and ready to travel, also containing camera equipment that was plugged in and blinking.

Tammy swiveled around and handed me a mirror and the black eyeliner, which I applied thick and heavy. As I was finishing Tammy turned back around, took the eyeliner from me, then took my jaw in her hand and applied some base, or foundation, or something, on my cheeks. When she finished that she applied more makeup to my eyes, then moved out of the way so I could see myself. She put dark eyeshadow on me, and dulled the shine on my cheekbones. Veronica walked by and smiled.

"That'll look savage in the moonlight. I love it! But curl his lashes - they go out for miles, and I really wanna be able t' see that."

"You're right," Tammy said as she rummaged over the items on the vanity table and finally came up with the eyelash curling tool/thing-a-ma-jig. She held my jaw again and curled my eyelashes and then stood up and dropped the tool on the table. "I hate him. I Hate him so much - he has the eyelashes I have to buy." She walked out of the room. "Put your kilt on, and a button down shirt. And maybe some rugged shoes, if you brought any."

I stood up and went into the living room where my clothes had been cast aside. I gathered them up and put them on, and slipped my feet into my flip-flops. "All of that shit is in my car," I said, pulling my shorts on. "I'll get it all together and get dressed on our way to wherever it is y'all are taking me to ... what? Sacrifice me to Hecate? Fuck me in the moonlight?"

Tammy reached behind the couch and picked up two duffle bags. "What's to say we're not going both?" She passed me and gave me a smile. "Can you help Ronnie get the other bags?"

I nodded and went back into the bedroom where Veronica was pulling bags out of the closet. "These are our traveling lights, cameras, etc. in this bag," she said, plopping what sounded like a heavy bag onto the bed. "And this one," she said, pulling a smaller duffle bag out from under the bed, "is full of our toys for travel." She winked at me as she handed it to me. "You're gonna like that bag." She picked up the other bag and headed out of the room. I followed her out. Tammy was gathering a few items off of the coffee table, including a cigarette case full of joints and a lighter, both of which she tucked into her top.

I stopped by my Explorer on the way to their car and grabbed my own duffle bag full of toys and rope, and my clothes. We drove out of the city, and out into the countryside. It was late-afternoon when we stopped at a country store and went in and got drinks, wine, and some snacks. They had a burger stand inside too, which we got food from, and then got back in the car and drove for a while longer, while we ate and talked.

The sun was just dipping below the treetops as we pulled off the road and onto a dirt road. I sat up and looked around. "Where are we?"

"This is family land. There's an old graveyard on it that nobody comes to. In fact, we only know about it because I grew up on the land," Tammy said.

The dirt road was lined on both sides with big old oak trees. We were in the middle of a mixed woodland area, so I knew the trees had been planted. As we arrived and pulled up to the gate of the cemetery I saw it read "Goode Family Cemetery".

Veronica pulled up to a clearing just outside of the gate. She turned the engine off and turned and looked back at me. "We need to get ready. We're gonna get into some costumes. Can you just play along?"

I thought about it for a brief moment, but I knew the answer already, and so did they. I shrugged, opened the door and stepped out. "No problem."

"Great!" They opened their doors and stepped out. Tammy walked around the front of the SUV, pulled the silver cigarette case out from under her top, took a joint out and put it between her lips. She lit it and then handed it to me while returning the case under her top. "Why don't you smoke that and go wander around. You might find something you're not expecting." She winked then, then a devilish grin appeared, with lots of teeth.

"Okay, Dolls. I can read the room." I took the joint, turned on my heels and walked into the graveyard. The gravestones closest to the gate were the newest, with dates in the 1970s. But as I went on the dates got older and older, including Civil War, and even Revolutionary war. All of the men had the last name of Goode. Her family had been on this land a long damn time, that's for sure! Big oak trees with Spanish Moss hanging down surrounded it, with huge limbs reaching over. The middle of the cemetery was different though, and though it surprised me, I wasn't completely shocked.

There was an earthen mound in the middle. The walls were a steady slope, about long enough to lay on. In fact, there were cut-outs all over the ridge of the mound. Then I noticed that there were also white bricks gleaming in the moonlight, that seemed to make a pattern. I walked up the mound and looked down to see that the bricks made a star, with a circle around it. Many of the tombstones were turned to help make a wall. Along the top of the wall of tombstones were candles - black, red, and white candles, all in various states of burned. Wax dripped down the tombstones, and onto the ground, where it all muddled together. I sat down on the top of the mound, leaned back, smoked the joint, and looked at the moon peeking through the branches, big and bright and full.

Movement caught my attention and I turned to see fog rolling in from the direction I had just come. Then I saw one of the women walking around and bend over and do something. As she walked away, fog started coming out from where she had stopped. They were using fog machines to set the mood. It was cheesy. I liked it.

Something caught my eye and I turned to see Tammy standing in front of the fog. It boiled around her, and rose up from behind her feet. She was covered and hard to see, but the black and white she had on stood out. And I saw a brief glow where her mouth was, so I knew she was smoking a fatty, too. I took a deep breath and watched as she stepped forward.

She was dressed up like a sexy nun. The habit on her head was black and white latex, shining in the moonlight. The top half of her black latex top was gone. Instead there were cut-outs for her breasts to hang free, which they were, with a black X taped over her nipples. Her skirt came to the middle of her thigh, also black latex. It was decorated with a band of red latex up-side down crosses around the entire skirt. Her belt was white too, and her legs were covered in two layers of fishnets. The bottom layer was white and the top layer was black, ending in white patent leather, flat-toed high heels, with black accents. Multiple Rosaries of various colors and lengths hung around her neck, and down between her magnificent breasts.

Tammy blew big clouds of smoke as she prowled her way up to the mound. I smoked my joint, taking big hits. I felt it coursing through me already. Every sensation was heightened. Everything felt weird. I noticed I had the wah-wahs, and the smoke had a life of its own. Tammy stood at the bottom of the mound, motioning for me to come to her.

"C'mere, sinner. Come be baptized by the fluids of life - my fluids. Come pray for forgiveness for your sins." She put her hand on her hip and held the joint like a classic movie star holding a cigarette. I was already lightheaded and not sure I could make it down the slope of the mound. I kind of ran down, making it look like I was way too eager to follow her directions. She took a step back and caught me.

"What're your sins, sinner?" She said, taking my jaw in her hand and holding it firm.

"I don't believe in sin," I said, looking in her eyes.

She let go of me and looked back at me. "Waddaya mean, you don't believe in sin?"

"Sin is a construct. What, we're born sinners? What the fuck sense does that make? Original sin is a joke. It's just a construct by men to seize power."

She took another step back, and lifted her dress to reveal white latex crotchless panties, perfectly framing her fat pussy. Her clit was already out and shiny, even in the moonlight, and the candlelight. Candlelight? I looked around and saw that about half of the candles had been lit. I saw Veronica moving around behind the circle with one in her hand that she was using to light the others. Her candle was black. I also noticed a body-rig on her with a camera attached.

"What you're saying is blasphemy, sinner! And you will make amends for your beliefs." She reached behind her and pulled out a black leather riding crop.

I did not sign up for this.

She placed the crop on my shoulder and pushed down. "Now, suck my clit and make me forget what you said." She put what was left of her joint between her lips, placed her hand on my shoulder and pushed me down. I went along with it, realizing that they were filming, and I was part of it whether I wanted to be or not. That didn't really bother me, though. I was only bothered that they didn't tell me their intentions on the way here. I'll roleplay. I already did on the weekends. How was this any different? Except I knew I was getting laid. Eventually. But I realized I had no idea what I was in for with these two ladies, and I wasn't really sure I was ready for it. I took a deep, long hit off of the joint and looked at Tammy. She winked at me and gave me a smile, then pushed on my shoulder. "I said suck my clit!"

I kneeled down, wrapped my lips around her very large, already engorged clit and sucked. (I would later find out that both women rode all of the way here with a vibrator inserted in their twats, so they would be wet and ready.) Tammy reached down and took my head in her hand and palmed it like a basketball and held me down. "Don't bob up and down. Just suck it!" So I did. I sucked and worked it with my tongue. I sucked like my life depended on it, and it wasn't long before I got the response I was expecting - her hips began to shake, and within minutes she came all over my face. But I didn't stop. I wrapped my arms around her thighs, cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and squeezed hard. Then I sucked even harder.

I looked up to see she had tilted her head back and was leaning against a tombstone. I reached around the stone and pulled her into it. And I sucked like mad. She was pinned now, between the tombstone and me. Then I began humming. I hum in the back of my throat, deep and feral. The moon shone down on us, mixed with the candles, cast a mix between bright glow and white glow, and Tammy as a naughty nun, her latex shining in all that light - I was fulfilling fantasies I didn't know I had.

"You're good at that," Tammy said, holding my head in place.

I sucked her clit in between my lips and rubbed it with my tongue.

"Oh. So. Fucking. Good at that! Oohhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

She squirted on my face. It splashed on my chest, and made a mess of my shirt. When she finished squirting, I cupped her ass cheeks in my hands and pulled her into me while I stuck my tongue in her pussy. I tongue-fucked her hard, holding her firmly by her ass. She leaned back, braced against the tombstone, her hips grinding against my face. I curled my tongue into a tube and jammed it into her hole.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, fuck me!" She palmed my head, holding me in place and ground her hips into me. I squeezed her ass cheeks, pulling them apart and pushing them together. I then decided to lube up my finger with her juices. When I slid my finger into her pussy, she stiffened up, and I felt her body tremble. I found her G-spot easily, as she was already primed. As soon as I applied pressure she screamed into the night, "Arrrrrrrrghh fuck fuck fuck fuckfuckfuckme!!! Jesus Fucking Christ, Fuck ME!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

She came hard, her juices gushing out, covering my hand and coating my fingers. I held very still, and let her ride her orgasm to its natural end. She trembled for long minutes, gasping for breath, and grinding uncontrollably against my hand. But I didn't take my fingers out. Not even when she weakly tried to remove them.

"PLEASE! Please let me ..."

"Not yet, Mistress. I'm not done watching you squirm."

And with that I pushed against her G-Spot. She came immediately. Her cum was thicker now, and whiter, and coated my fingers. I pulled my finger from her pussy, then spread her ass cheeks apart and slid my finger into her asshole. I love her asshole. It's beautiful. She clearly has it bleached, because it's very light colored, except for the anus itself, which is a dark pink, and matches the color of her engorged clit. I watched her as I slid my finger up to the first knuckle. There was a little resistance at first, but then her hole opened up and I slid in easily.

She squirmed against me. There was no need for me to pin her any more. She was mine now, and we both knew it. I might have been the one on my knees, but I was definitely the one in control.

I slid my finger further into her ass. I pushed against her wall as I went in, teasing out different responses from her body. Responses she had no control over. I quickly figured out that she liked the sensation of my pushing against her perineum from both sides. Once I had my fingers synchronized, I began finger-banging her in both holes. Her hips pushed against me in time with my motions. She moaned and gasped for breath, and howled. Then, as I felt her approaching her orgasm, I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked. Hard.

Once again, she squirted hard. It splashed on my face and chest. She squirted so much it dripped off of my beard. I sat back and held her by her hips as she shook and quivered.

"I gotta lay down...." She pushed my head away gently and steadied herself. I stood up and kissed her on the mouth. As I did I wrapped her rosaries around my hand and turned towards the mound. I pulled her along and she followed. I pulled her around and she climbed up the mound.

There were places for her to put her feet cut out of the earth. She planted her black and white Mary Jane heels in a slot that opened her legs up perfectly. I leaned down and realized that the bank was the right incline to plant my face in her wet pussy, with indentions for my knees even. And the ground was soft, not hard. Someone took very good care of this site.

I placed my hands on her outer labia and spread them apart. Her middle was wet and shiny, and bright pink, even in this poor light. I stuck my tongue out and placed it smack in the middle. Instead of licking up and down, I moved my whole head in tiny circles. I rubbed my entire face in her twat, relishing in her juices.Then I curled up my tongue and jammed it inside of her. I tongue-fucked her for several minutes. As I did, I reached up and took her clit between my fingers and began stroking it up and down. Up and down. Then I sucked on her pussy, and while sucking I moved my mouth up and down her twat. She moaned and ground into my face.

I slid the same two fingers into her asshole and pussy. She was ready and willing, and moaned into the night as I began finger-banging her again, while sucking gently on her clit, and rubbing my face in her wet cunt, tongue out, indulging in the different textures of her pussy. I loved how smooth and soft, and very responsive, her inner labia were. And they were a beautiful, dark shade of pink.

As I licked and sucked on her pussy, and slowly finger-fucked her, teasing the orgasm from her, I felt another pressence. I guessed it was Veronica coming up from behind.

It wasn't long before Tammy lost complete control of her own body. Her hips were almost vibrating. Her legs were trembling. And she was humping my face now, uncontrollably. She howled at the moon as she humped my face. "Ahhhhhhhh oohhhhh yeah. Yeah do that! Keep... doing ... ahhhh ahhhh that!"

I had found her G-Spot and was rubbing it like hell, rubbing her perineum, and sucking her clit. She started shaking and then spasming, then she squirted!

A lot! It covered my face, got on my chest, and soaked my shirt.

My beard glistened in the moonlight from all of the cum on it.

I watched as jet after jet of cum spurted out of her. Then I reached down and squeezed her clit between my fingers and rubbed my hand back and forth, fast. She squirted again less than a minute later.

"Fucking hell! Fuck me! Goddamn, Bradley!"

As she shook, I knew she was ready to really lose her mind. I sucked her clit, placing my tongue directly on it, and I hummed like a vibrator. I curled my tongue and cradled her clit in it, sucking and humming. My fingers were back inside of her, hitting her G-Spot. Hard.

She squirted so fast I didn't realize it was about to happen. She squirted as much, if not more, than she already had. She must've been very well hydrated.

I sat back and took a break. My jaw was sore. I stood up and climbed up on top of the mound. I had noticed a weird depression in the top of the mound earlier, and I suddenly thought I knew what they were for. When I got to the top, I examined the indentions for a minute, and figured it out. I kneeled down in a set of depressions, then reached out and took Tammy by her shoulders and pulled her towards me. She slid across the grass, her head slid into a deeper depression in front of me, allowing her to tilt her head back, and for me to slide my cock into her mouth. In fact, it all fits together perfectly! I suddenly realized that they had spent a lot of time engineering this mound. It was the perfect playground for fucking!

Her magnificent tits were within easy reach. I took each one in my hands and squeezed, caressed, massaged, and man-handled them as I slid my cock in and out of her mouth. Tammy stuck her tongue out, and coated my dick in lots of spit. Her mouth was wet, warm, and inviting. She moaned as I played with her tits, squeezing her nipples through the tape. Squeezing hard.

I ground my cock deep down her throat as I squeezed her nipples and pulled hard on them.

She moaned, her tongue vibrating against my cock. I worked my hips in tiny circles, making sure I felt all of her mouth with my cock. She wrapped her plump lips around me and matched my rhythm.

Then I reached down and took her clit between my thumb and forefinger. To do so, I had to really shove my dick down her throat. She gagged some, but then I felt her throat open and I slid in all the way to my balls. I then stroked her clit and fucked her throat in the same rhythm. Her hips matched my timing, and she was soon cumming again. Her juices shone brightly in the moonlight. Her black and white latex nun costume was shiny, and reflected the moonlight well. Her white latex crotchless panties were already shiny, but now they had a different shine from all of her squirting, and cumming.

12