Somewhere Between Love and Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Tammy and Veronica lay out their business model for me...
4.8k words
4.3
2.3k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4 - A Star is Born

I woke up the next day in the early afternoon alone in a massive bed, in a strange room. My ass was a little sore, and as soon as I moved I knew why - there was still a butt plug in me. Every time I moved it put pressure on my pleasure center, and it wasn't long before I had five-and-a-half inches of thick steel cock and nothing to do with it. I reached down and stroked my dick and immediately came away with wetness on my hand that didn't smell like me. Instead it smelled like a mix of pussy juices. Flashes of memory came back, clouded and fuzzy. I inhaled the rich scent of their juices, then got up and went to the bathroom.

I had not appreciated the size of their new house when I arrived the night before. The bathroom alone was as big as some of the apartments I had lived in. There was a huge counter that ran the length of the room, with two sinks, and a vanity mirror in the middle, with room for two chairs. Both of their make-up mirrors and kits were on the counter, with space to spare. The shower was a walk-in closet by itself, but with no door. Instead you entered through an S-curve made of blocks of glass. Inside, there were four shower heads, and enough room for at least four people. A bench ran the length of one wall.

A custom sunken tub that Shae's could have fit in twice, of black marble and polished nickel fittings, dominated the back of the room. The toilet was in a room off of the main bathroom area, with its own door. There was a walk-in closet behind the wet-wall, with doors into it on either end of the shower/bath-tub. Peeking in I saw that there were dressing benches in the middle of the closet, and floor to ceiling mirrors. The combo of walk-in closet and bathroom was nicer than every place I had ever lived.

I used the toilet and removed the butt plug. I took it with me as I stepped into the shower. I took my time washing, making sure to clean everything. I knew how things in this house worked - it was only smart to be clean and prepared for anything. After showering I put on a black heavy linen skirt I had made for lounging, and stepped into the bedroom as I finished toweling off.

The bedroom was twice the size of the bathroom, easily. There were huge bay windows on one side that looked out onto a well managed forest. A section of the room was dedicated to a reading nook where they had placed a couch and a big Ottoman stool. The rugs were dark and sumptuous, befitting their Gothic style. Floor to ceiling built-in hardwood bookshelves were already packed with books. I paroused their shelves as I finished drying off. They had a lot of old erotica along with plenty of new titles. There were also books on ancient history; Gothic and medieval architecture; and a solid collection on the history of food, wine, and brewing. Finally, there was an outstanding collection of classical through modern horror as well - everything Lovecraft and Poe had ever written, up to modern horror. As an English professor, and student of literature, I was very impressed.

I heard them laughing from down the hall and decided to see what they were up to. I stepped out of the bedroom door into the hallway. Again, I had not appreciated the size and scope of their new house the night before. The hallway was open to the ground floor, with a high bannister keeping you from falling over the edge into the living room below, which was an open concept. I could see the living area, with lots of couches, big plush chairs, and thick carpets, all dark, standing in sharp contrast to the natural light flowing into the space from the floor to ceiling windows, and the skylights. The upstairs hall had several doors off of it, which were closed, except for the one where their laughing was coming from. I could smell cannabis in the air, and following their talking, laughter, and the smell, I found them quickly.

I stuck my head into an open doorway. There was a large, dark wood desk in the middle of the room, facing the door. Big bay windows that looked out onto the green forest behind them let in all the necessary light. Tammy was sitting in a big office chair behind the desk, with Veronica standing behind her, just over her shoulder. There were three monitors in front of them. They were both looking at a laptop.

"No, don't end that scene yet - I love the slurping sound of him sucking your pussy. Finish that scene before cutting. Then splice me playing with his ass for the next scene."

Veronica was leaning over. She was wearing a red leather bralette with black lace trim and matching boy shorts. She had on a sheer black robe that was open, and trimmed with red boa feathers. A joint hung from between her plump lips. Though she was wearing minimal make-up, she still looked amazing. At that moment I was very jealous of that joint. Tammy was also wearing lingerie - she had on a lacy orange and pink bra and panty set, with a black satin robe on over it that was also not closed. She was smoking a joint, too.

I heard the sounds of me slurping at her pussy juices, and her moaning.

"Wait - you're about to cum. Make sure you get that," Veronica said, taking another drag from her joint and blowing the smoke up from her pursed lips.

"Ahhhh. Fuck! Yes, Yes, YesYesYessssss, fuck me with that tongue!"

Suddenly I remembered what was happening. Then I saw it happening on a huge TV mounted on the wall next to the open door. I turned to watch: my arms were wrapped around Tammy's legs and I had pulled my face into her pussy and was sticking my tongue in her as far as I could. She was swiping her fingers back and forth very quickly over her engorged clit. She came on my tongue like a waterfall.

I slurped up her juices. She was very wet, and tasted like fresh honeysuckle. I was completely entranced by the taste and smell of her, and the way her body felt in my hands. She was soft and curvy, yet strong. Her legs were very powerful.

Just as Tammy's moaning began to taper off, Veronica was behind me with a new toy. It looked like an octopus tentacle, complete with suction cups. It was glass, long, and had a slight taper. It was also bright pink and purple, with a rounded tip. It glistened in the candle lights from the lube and ring-lights that surrounded us. Just as I became aware of what was about to happen, it happened.

I moaned deep and throaty as she pushed the toy into me. "Unnnnnfffffff, fuck!" I said as she pushed the glass dildo into my ass. The tentacles felt strange, and were a new sensation. Veronica started easy, with her focus on giving me pleasure. She didn't force the piece in. Instead, Veronica pushed it in just past the semi-realistically shaped cock head. I felt the ridge push past my sphincter. Looking up at Tammy, her hair and make-up completely wrecked, with a dumb grin on her face, I knew she was blissed out.

I noticed that the more relaxed I became, the better the glass dildo in my ass felt. Then I realized how hard my cock was already. I leaned into Tammy, pressing my cock against her girl-cock. She was very sensitive. She moaned as I ground into her. Behind me, Veronica pulled the glass dildo out, then a minute later I felt cold lube run down my ass crack. Following that was the glass dildo. Veronica spread my ass cheeks open and rubbed her tits against me.

Without realizing it, I had reached down and was rubbing my cock through my linen skirt while I watched us on the big screen.

"...yeah. I like that," Veronica said, blowing smoke out of her mouth as she spoke. Tammy took a long drag off of her joint, took it out of her mouth and put it on an ashtray. They were both looking at me.

"We should see if there are any close-ups of his cock. Especially you sucking his cock. It's so beautiful, and we have a lot of requests to see it." Tammy looked down at the screen, moved some things around, ran the clip a few times, making tiny edits, and then put the image up on the big screen.

I was lying on my back, blindfolded. Tammy sat on my face, her clit between my lips. She wasn't hovering. No. We were past that point. She knew she could actually SIT on my face, and I could take it. So she did. Her ass was firmly planted over my eyes, my nose was buried in her open pussy, and her clit was between my lips - and I loved it! Meanwhile, Veronica was making love to my cock with her mouth. Her Chola lips were wrapped around my thick dick, her tongue swished back and forth with lots of spit. It felt amazing! I loved the way she gave head. The more she sucked my cock the more I sucked Tammy's girl-cock, and the more we all three moaned. Veronica was lovingly squeezing my balls, and licking them with lots of spit. She slurped at my balls the way I was slurping at Tammy's clit.

Tammy had already cum once and was using the wetness to ride my face. I stuck my tongue out and she rubbed her pussy, from her very hard, very large clit, down her slit to her open hole, where I stuck my tongue out and she bounced on it. "Fuck, I love your tongue! Stick it in me! Fuck my hole with your tongue, baby! Yes! Yes! GoddamnIFUCKINGLOVEIT!!!" she screamed as she came hard, followed immediately by her squirting on my face.

I closed the distance between the door and the desk in a few steps. I reached down and picked up the joint Tammy had put in the ashtray. I took a drag and blew the smoke over the monitors. "I'm glad to know people enjoy my cock as much as y'all seem to," I said before taking another hit off the joint.

"Well, good mornin' hun,'' Tammy said, standing up. She leaned over the monitors for a kiss. I kissed her deep, full on the mouth, with lots of tongue. She kissed me back, sucking my tongue into her smokey mouth. "We were just going over the video from last night. Turns out our fans love watching you fuck us. I guess they're tired of just the two of us."

"...and they like the way you get into it," Veronica said, stepping around the desk and closing the space between us. I reached out and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulled her into me and kissed her hard on the mouth too. By the time we broke our kiss my hand had wandered down to her very round, very full ass.

"I knew y'all recorded me in the graveyard. Is there more?"

"Oh, ummmm... yeah. Our first night together, with Shae." Tammy looked a little sheepishly at me, then looked at Veronica. Her eyes were pleading for help. I could tell she felt guilty for me not knowing they recorded that session.

"So, do y'all just have cameras everywhere? Recording everything that happens?"

"Sort of. No. But..."

"Yes. We have certain times of day when we have live cams, of us cooking, cleaning, etcetera, in lingerie. We also record all of our sex for our site. Plus we each have solo content we make for our personal pages, which we manage together." Veronica took a hit off her joint, leaned over and ashed it in the ashtray, then hit it again.

"I'm sorry we didn't tell you. From what Shae said, we didn't think you would mind..." Tammy looked up at me, then away.

"It's not that I mind, necessarily. I just feel it's a violation of my privacy. You should've told me, that's all. And besides, don't I need to sign some kind of release for you to use my image?"

"Yes. Well. No. Okay, technically, yes. But we blurred out your face. Mostly. Enough you can't be identified, but people can see you sucking and licking and kissing."

"I see..."

Veronica leaned in and kissed me on my neck. She reached up and ran her fingers through my chest hair as she kissed my neck. "Forgive us. We're not used to working with others. We forget how... personal?... sex can be for folks. Especially emotionally sensitive people."

I looked at Veronica then Tammy. They seemed to be genuinely interested in how I felt about being in their films. I took a hit from Tammy's joint, then put it in the ashtray. Tammy picked it up and smoked it while watching me.

"Are you mad?" Veronica asked while kissing my neck.

"No. And if I was, you certainly know how to melt it away, don't you?"

I kissed her on the mouth just as she was exhaling and we accidentally shotgunned her smoke. I didn't pull away though. Instead I let it leak out between our lips, then I sucked it in, planted my mouth on hers and kissed her hard. After a few minutes we broke the kiss, and I turned to Tammy.

"Well, you wanna show me what I did last night that you two are so excited about? And maybe explain this house? Jesus, this thing is huge!"

"Let's start with the house..." Veronica said, stepping away from me and to the door. She stepped out onto the open hallway. "We're mattress actresses. We've been at it for years. This is the house porn built. We have a bunch of dirty, horny dudes..."

"...and girls! Don't forget the girls..."

"...lots of girls too... to thank for all of this," she said, spinning on her heels with her arms held out wide. "If it weren't for them, we'd still be struggling check to check, barely making ends meet."

"And, we're entertaining. We have a niche market - goths, BDSM, candy-goths..."

"...weirdos and freaks..."

"...and just horny folks who are lonely and not getting what they need at home, for one reason or another."

"The world is full of lonely people. We provide more than just porn. We provide companionship. Our private, one-on-one shows, custom vids and photo shoots..."

"...plus our used panties..."

"...provide these lonely people with the intimacy, albeit a simulacrum of intimacy, that they're seeking."

"And y'all got this rich off of that?" I looked from one to the other. They were both smiling.

"Tammy sold some land her family had owned for a long time to a developer and cashed in big time."

"It helped a lot that Exxon's geological team found oil on my land. Some rich Arabs paid me very well for it. So this isn't all due to our porn, but most of it is. I used the money from my oil deal to buy the cameras, ring lights, and digital storage systems. Then I took some online business classes. Then I took some in person classes, and the next thing y'know I've got an MBA." Tammy picked up the joint and finished it off in a few strong hits. She put it back in the ashtray as she blew the smoke out. "And now, we live 100% debt free. Including this house. And we have... ample in our checking and savings account."

I stood there, flabbergasted. I knew there was a lot of money in this business, but I had no idea it was this much.

Veronica came up to me and kissed me on the neck.

"You wanna be part of it?"

"Huh? You mean, more than I am already?"

She nodded, and kissed me again.

"We weren't kidding when we said you were popular with our fans. We've gotten literally thousands of messages telling us how much they like watching you..."

"...and asking to see more of the three of us, or even you with us individually..." Tammy said. "You could quit your teaching job, move in here with us, and be a mattress actress, too."

"Actor."

"Whatever! You'll make more money in a month than you would in a year teaching. You'll have more money than you'll know what to do with, probably for the first time in your life." Tammy stood up and came around the desk to me. It was her turn to kiss me now, and I loved it. Even though Veronica's lips were plump, she didn't kiss me the same way Tammy did. I felt like there was a real chemistry between Tammy and I. A chemistry that was a lot of fun, and felt very sexy. I knew I would have to be more careful getting involved with her than I was with Shae.

We broke the kiss after a few minutes, and they both hung off of each arm, looking up at me the same way a dog begs for treats. "I'll consider it, for sure," I said before I realized what I was even saying. They both looked at me excitedly.

"Really?" they asked, simultaneously.

Again, without really thinking, I said, "yeah. I mean, what man wouldn't want to make a comfortable living fucking two gorgeous ladies like you two? I'd be stupid to say no to that, wouldn't I?"

They both leaned in and kissed me at the same time, which resulted in all three of our mouths connecting. It only took a few seconds before we were kissing each other, moaning into each other's mouths, and groping each other. My hands went down to their asses and gripped them both. I felt my skirt being picked up and a hand grab my ass in reply. We made out for several minutes before stepping back and looking at each other.

"So," Veronica said, "you're really okay with showing your face, fucking, sucking, and everything else, on camera with us?"

"It's new to me. I've always been very shy about my body. I'm fat, so the idea that anyone else would wanna see me naked, much less fucking, is very foreign. But I am willing to give a go. Mostly because of you two. I doubt anyone else could talk me into it."

"There's only a few conditions," said Tammy as she reached into her bra and took her marvelous tits out. "We love fucking. Love. It. We're both horny all the time. We know it's easier for women to have sex when they're bodies don't always cooperate..."

"What she means is that we can use lube to assist us. We don't want you to be overly self-conscious if your dick doesn't always get hard. Our sex isn't focused on cumming, having an orgasm, squirting, or necessarily getting off. We focus on the Pleasure. We focus on feeling good."

"Basically," Tammy said, stepping up to Veronica and kissing her while Veronica took both of Tammy's massive mammaries into her hands and gave them a hardy squeeze. "...we can't keep our hands off of each other."

"And we encourage that behavior in you, too," Veronica said.

"In other words..." I said, reaching out and taking Veronica by the back of her neck and pulling her to me. I planted my mouth on hers, stuck my tongue out and she immediately wrapped her lips around it and began sucking on it. Meanwhile Tammy stepped up to me and ran her hands over my hairy chest before turning me slightly, and then kissing, licking, and sucking a nipple between her lips.

Tammy pulled away and started kissing my neck. "...we give into our libidos here." She bit my neck gently and moved up my neck to my ear. "We make lots and lots of money off of giving in to our libidos. If you're gonna make lots of money, too, then you need to give in as well."

I'd never had two girlfriends. I had also never had any girlfriend tell me I was off the leash, let alone two girlfriends who were both letting me off the leash. The thoughts raced through my head.

"Soooo, y'all are free-use?"

Veronica put her hand on my chest. "To a point. But we'll get to the limitations later."

"I feel like we should cover that now," I said.

Tammy stopped kissing my ear and looked me in the eyes. "Veronica's cunt is off-limits to your cock unless she initiates..."

"...for reasons I'd rather not get into, if that's awright."

I shrugged my shoulders. "So what can I do?"

Veronica put her hand out and took my hand and pulled it to her panties. "You can finger me. You can lick me. And if I say so, you can fuck me."

"Okay. That's good to know." I kissed her on her mouth while gripping her pussy and pulling her closer to me. "So, what's the play here? How does making money by giving into our libidos work?"

"We've been doing it for years," Tammy said. She stepped back into the room and started pointing. "There's cameras all over the house. Sometimes we perform live, but usually we record, edit, and then publish our vids on our paysites. We have several social media accounts that we post to regularly. Between us, we have over three million followers, with a few hundred thousand subscribers."

"Okay," I said, looking around. There were cameras installed all over the room. As I looked around I noticed that they were mounted in corners, and in the walls. They were set in so they were flush.

"We get lots of angles, and edit the videos together." Tammy stepped behind the desk and clicked the mouse. "I've got the video from us fucking on acid last night pulled up. We made out and smoked for almost an hour while the acid kicked in. I cut that down to about four minutes. Then you went to town on my pussy and ate me out for about half an hour. After you completely blew my mind and all I could do was lay there, blissed out, Veronica started playing with your ass, using a new glass dildo... shaped like an anime porn tentacle..." She looked at me sheepishly, and blushing slightly, turning her face a cute pink. "That's the bit I just finished piecing together."

12