Somnambulist Sis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Open mouth, tilt head back and clear any obstructions. I had no idea what obstructions she might have picked up in a pool, but she was not choking on a pool noodle. Her tongue seemed to be in the proper place, and did not move when my fingers touched it.

Oh, shit! This is bad!

Dark, perfectly circular and about an inch in diameter. A little smaller than I had imagined her nipples, judging by her full lips.

I forced my breath into her. Once. Twice. Three times.

Nothing. So I gave her another round of chest compressions, gazing at her adorable, still face while doing so to avoid being distracted by nipples.

"Damn it! You can't die!" Once more, I sealed my lips over hers, tilted her head and gave her the breath of life. On the third one, her body rocked, and she inhaled, sucking air from my lungs. I jerked away, as much in shock as elation, as she vomited another volume of water, so I rolled her onto her side again. Once the water was gone, I laid her back as she drew in precious air.

Her breasts heaved. I always wondered what that meant when I read it in books, but as she inhaled deeply of sweet air, hers did heave. Since she wasn't dead anymore, I figured it wasn't so perverted to pay attention. Right?

Still coughing and sputtering, water still drooling from one corner of her mouth, she tried to speak, and she grabbed my hand tight, like I was still dragging her from the deep end.

"Don't talk. You are going to be okay. Were you sleepwalking?"

She nodded. Although not heaving any more, her nipples were still drawing my attention like a dog following a treat in his master's hand. When her breathing was normal--which was easy to see, focused intently on her chest--I decided we needed to get her home and dry her off. Thin arms wrapped around my neck as I lifted her, which was not difficult, because she barely weighed 100 pounds soaking wet.

"You saved my life," she said as I carried her home.

"You would have done the same for me."

"Well, sure. But I didn't; you did."

"Were you sleepwalking?"

"I guess so. One minute, I was in bed, the next minute I was underwater. It must have shocked me enough to breathe in a lungful of water. I sank like a rock, and next thing you know, you were over me, giving me the kiss of life."

"It wasn't a kiss..."

"I owe my life to you!"

Nipples. Why did her nipples pop into my head when she said that?

A block from our house, we passed under a streetlight. "Oh, no! Why didn't you tell me my nightgown turned to Saran wrap when wet?" One hand let go of my neck and she covered her boobies with it.

"I didn't notice."

"Sure, you didn't."

"I was preoccupied pulling your lifeless body from the deep end, performing CPR, stuff like that."

"Yeah, I'll bet you were preoccupied!" Unbalanced a little, holding on with only one hand must not have given the security she craved, and she wriggled in my arms. "You didn't look?"

"Oh, I looked. But I had a lot on my mind at that moment."

She grabbed back hold of my neck with both hands, to steady her, I told myself. Those amazing onyx eyes locked onto mine. "I guess saving my life is worth a little peep show."

"I'd have done the same thing if you were wearing a winter coat. And I really did not see so much. And I won't tell anyone you sleep in red panties!"

"I never thanked you for saving my life."

"No need to thank me. What are big brothers for if they don't pull your dead body from a swimming pool?"

"Thank you."

"Anytime, Sis. But seriously, don't do that again."

Nipples.

The next night, Papa was sipping coffee, so I felt fairly secure leaving him in charge when I crashed, even though I was reasonably sure his coffee was Irish. The instant my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Until shaken awake again by my sister crawling over my bed again.

This time, I rolled onto my side and waited for her. When she reached my end, she curled up alongside and snuggled into me.

Oh, what the fuck. I went straight for her boob. Damn, those are sweet boobs! Figuring saving her life earned a reward of a permission slip at bare minimum, I gave one a squeeze. Ho-ly hell! How can something so soft be so firm, too? I was gentle, of course--she is my sister, and she was asleep and I really did not want to wake her. To see how far I could take this, my lust got the best of me. Harder and harder I squeezed.

I was going to town on that luscious breast!

When I pressed it against her and started rubbing in circles, her back pressed harder against me, and it felt like her sweet little bum pushed a little harder against my wood. How I did not blow a wad right then and there is one of the greatest mysteries of the universe.

The alarm never went off. Must have been earlier than I thought. How I fell asleep that night is another of the mysteries of the universe.

What woke me was the shower running. Maybe the bathtub--I really wasn't sure. Images of her sunk to the bottom of the pool rushed through my head. Swear to god I wasn't thinking nipples! I ran in, hoping to get there before she slipped or drowned or something.

Huong was standing in the shower, in all her naked, wet glory. She tried to cover herself. Lucky suds clung to her body. "Get out of here, pervert!"

"I thought you were still sleepwalking."

"Water woke me up. Now get out!"

With that, she turned around. Her little ass is marvelous.

The wonder of Amerasian girls is how they seem to select the best of their European and Asian DNA. Huong strongly resembled her mother, yet they were different. Huong had longer legs and--far as I can remember--her breasts are slightly larger than her mom's. But her little ass is the piece de resistance. A masterpiece, I realized when I saw it, too wonderful to pull myself away from.

"You were sleepwalking again, is all."

"I know."

"You came into my room again."

"I know. I woke up there. Decided to shower now since I am still up so I can sleep longer in the morning."

When she peeked over her shoulder, she saw only my back. I know, because I turned to an angle where I could watch her ass in the mirror. Thank you, shower fan--no fog obscured the view! She must have figured I saved her life, and it probably looked like I could not see her with my back turned.

"I thought you were asleep. You might fall or drown again."

"I guess I was. The water must have wakened me. Thanks for looking out for me, big brother." The water shut off.

"Any time."

"Maybe not when I am in the shower."

"Sure. Right. Water wakes you up. Sorry about walking in on you like this."

Dripping wet arms wrapped around me in a big hug from behind. She had wrapped a towel around herself without drying off. Then my sis disappeared down the hall to her own room.

This is where the first chapter ends. But there is more to come soon! Will Huong's somnambulism continue? Are our nights of cuddling together through? What about my sister's nipples? All these questions will be answered as the weather heats up over summer vacay at Casa Somnambulism!

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022

12