Somnambulist Sis Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other half of men on earth are liars.

Few men's siblings are as desirous as mine, but doubtless even those with plain or even unappealing sisters feel this pull deep inside every cell of their body to the very core of their existence. Men share their deepest fears with their own blood, confess their most bitter failures with siblings, then have sex with strangers, with women they do not even like. Yet a surprising few seek to satisfy their most primal urge with the ones closest to them since birth.

I cannot speak for women, but I suspect in this regard they are quite similar to their brothers.

Men would willingly sell their souls for the intimate pleasures I already had been granted that night, yet my darling sister wanted more. For her brother to possess her again, to give him the most precious gift she had to give. A gift she bestowed upon men less worthy--a point she made clear when I confessed to groping her booby while she was asleep.

Sleepwalking into the street or a swimming pool may have been pure accident or perhaps a subconscious scream of the anguish buried inside. When she walked into my bedroom deep asleep, she was following the flip side of the coin. A cry for comfort from the one who would give it just for the asking, seeking nothing in return.

Her body yearned to be held by my loving arms. For a forbidden kiss. For my hand to caress her breast. For the forbidden excitement of my lips and tongue. To taste the link carried in our cellular makeup and to feel it enter her body. For our bodies to join together as one, and for me to put that genetic link binding us deep within her core.

Either that or she was just plain horny and as screwed up as her big brother.

In either case, the last thing I wanted at that moment was to disappoint my sister.

"Whatever you want from me is yours."

"Even things up a bit. Both of us will have something over the other, and I won't have to take your word for it every year at Thanksgiving that I enjoyed it. Is that a bad idea?"

It was the best idea I had ever heard. "I am all about creating memories."

Huong had unlimited potential in sales. Had she asked me at that moment to cut off my dick so no one else could do to me what she had, I'd have those garden shears she threatened my fingers with in two seconds flat. Hell, she sat on my face without asking, and now she was pulling out the hard sell to convince me to do something I already wanted to do. If I was right about what she wanted, no sales pitch was necessary.

"You know I'll do anything for you."

"And I feel exactly the same about you."

Once more, her eyes went down to my tent. Then, she flung the sheet off us and straddled me. Too quick to allow me to react or her to second-guess, she lowered her body over me and took my willing cock deep inside her.

Her body swayed from shoulders to hips. Her thighs tightened and relaxed as her body began moving slowly up and down. Hands braced on my chest and slightly bent forward, breasts pulsing with every motion her body made.

Her eyes locked onto mine, her full, sensuous lips parted, then her eyes narrowed. My hands found her thighs. Her tongue slowly licked her upper lip.

When I took those impeccable, swaying breasts in my hands, she bit her lower lip.

In all we had done, one thing we had not--and in that moment, I most needed. She was so tiny, almost too far away, but I needed to kiss those beautiful breasts. To suck on her nipples.

I took one in, and she understood. Maybe she wanted it, too, for she leaned forward, offering me her delectable breasts. Her intoxicating aroma was so strong. Soft nipples stiffened in an instant against my lips, and I kissed and licked and sucked them while her hips rose and fell.

She moaned and sighed and, every once in a while, the pleasure forced me to gasp against her breasts.

Trashy romance novels talk about earth-shattering, soul-destroying climaxes. Mine that day was far more than that. I stopped suckling her breasts and gazed into her lovely black eyes. Sounds came from my lips that no sister is supposed to hear, meant only for her.

Her lips were open, too. Panting as her hips thrust faster, more desperate, our loins slapping joyously together.

"Oh, Huong!" I gasped and thrust my hips up, driving my cock inside her to the hilt. I felt myself rushing into her, waves of the purest pleasure. I begged, "Don't stop! Don't stop," although I suspect stopping was the one thing she was not thinking about.

A strange calm came over me, numbing my body and causing everything to disappear. Everything but my sister. My only thought, once my pleasure began fading, was the deep need for her to feel what she had just caused in me. I have heard some women cannot have orgasms with men, but she was not getting out of here until my cock gave her the same otherworldly sensation.

When I again took a breast back in my mouth, she threw back her head, pulling free the strands of hair I took into my mouth with her nipple. And I listened to every sound she made, paid attention to every movement my lips and tongue ignited. I gave her what lit the hottest fire in her.

Not just creating a memory she would never forget, but the greatest sensation she ever felt. Like she had given me.

Head bent forward now, hair hanging down, a curtain around my face, hips driving more slowly and with deep purpose, she suddenly let out anguished cries and moans. Her body shook, hips jerking, stabbing me inside her.

Suddenly, she collapsed on me, forcing me back onto the bed. Lying on top of me with her lips resting against mine, not in a kiss but in utter satisfaction. I was still inside her, and she contracted her muscles to squeeze me a few times, laughing when she did. I rubbed her bare back and held her, because I never wanted this moment to end.

But, as they say, all good things must come to an end, and my cock faded inside my sister, finally fading until it slipped free of her. Our lips still touching as we panted, even our deep breaths in synch.

Huong frequently sneaks into my room since then. Her sleepwalking days are behind her. Some nights, I sneak into hers. We cuddle, because this isn't about sex. Well, it is about sex. Every inch of her scrumptious body is mine. I have explored it. Touched it. Tasted it. From the sleek raven locks on top of her head to the tiny toes I found are perfect for sucking. As I am hers, to do with as she pleases.

She is right: relationships end. Love is pain. There is no happily ever after.

But blood is blood. A brother's love for his sister is unconditional, and a sister's love for her brother is the sweetest thing on earth.

"What is the Asian experience?"

"You, of all people, are asking me?"

A tender finger traced her dark, almond eyes. Her full lips. "Is it this?" My fingers ran through that thick, silk hair.

"It's that, along with adorable little boobs. And my fat nose."

"It's not fat."

"It's fat and you know it."

I kissed it. "I love your nose."

"'Oh, me so horny, me love you long time.' All you White guys look at us like China dolls with snapper pussies, a perfect little plaything for your sexual pleasure. We aren't real, not humans, but living, breathing sex dolls to have fun with."

"I know you're real."

"You have to. I am half you."

"So I haven't had the Asian experience?"

"Oh, you've had it. The real one, not some screwed-up fantasy."

"It is pretty screwed up, and sometimes I have to convince myself what we have is not some fantasy. A super-hot Matrix thing that is wired into my brain while I am lying in some pod."

"Yeah, that's probably it. Would explain how you know exactly how to drive me wild."

Had to be, because this could not be real. None of it.

"Summer is almost over," she said one night. She snuggled tight in my arms, her head on my chest. Naked, of course. We liked naked.

"Will you want to have a long-distance relationship, or do you plan to dump me?"

She promised to introduce me to friends. "A nice Vietnamese girl, for example?"

"Hell no! A White girl. I have some lovely Black friends, and one Latina who will go bonkers over her. You're her type."

"Don't you trust me with Asian girls?"

"No one else will ever measure up. If you want the Asian experience--the real one--come see me. I'll show you the real Asian experience."

THE END

© de Vere Literary, LLC 2022

12