Son and Dad Share Black Cock

Story Info
Son and Dad have fun with son's friend.
3.8k words
4.34
15.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers

This story contains M/M sex so if you don't care for that type of story skip this one.

***********************************************************************************************************

"Oh yeah, do it," Randy told Greg, as he pushed his hard cock deeper into Greg's eager mouth, "damn, you do know how to suck cock." Randy held Greg's head in his hands, "Mmmmm, you suck cock better than my girlfriend." Randy said pulling his throbbing cock from Greg's mouth and looking down at his friend.

"I love sucking your cock Randy, feels so good in my mouth, tasting your precum." Greg replied looking up at Randy.

"I know you like this big hard black dick," Randy said rubbing the head of his leaking cock across Greg's mouth, "I knew from the minute I met you."

Greg reached for Randy's big cum filled balls, licking them with the tip of his tongue he heard Randy moan in pleasure.

"Oh yeah, lick those balls," Randy was in heaven, getting his cock and his balls sucked and licked by his friend. Glancing at his watch he noticed it was after 1:00 a.m., Randy watched as Greg licked his balls and stroked his cock.

Greg couldn't get enough of Randy's cock and balls, he especially liked to lick and suck on Randy's tight asshole. He loved to make his friend moan with pleasure, and after being a big tease he let Randy cum in his mouth or on his face, and once in a while he let Randy fuck his tight ass.

Ted woke up with a start, damn, he had fallen asleep in his recliner again, looking at his watch he saw how late it was. Getting up he turned the television and lights off in the family room and headed upstairs.

"Oh yeah, oh fuck yeah, lick my balls Greg," Randy moaned loudly, not realizing that Greg's Dad Ted was standing in the partly open doorway watching. Greg was an expert cock sucker. "You know if you suck my dick really good tonight I might let you fuck my tight, black asshole."

Hearing this Greg, felt his cock jerk and throb, he did like to fuck Randy's ass, feeling the tightness around his cock. Randy's ass felt better than his girlfriend's pussy.

Ted stood there in the doorway and watched his son expertly lick and suck Randy's balls. He pulled his sweats down so that he could stroke his hardening cock. Randy did have a nice-looking cock, a nice size, not too big, perfect mushroom-shaped head.

"Yeah, son, lick those balls," Ted whispered, he could hear Greg breathing heavily, moaning as he licked and sucked those balls into his mouth one at a time.

"Mmmm," Greg moaned feeling his hard cock throbbing and leaking precum.

He did love pussy but since he had come out as bi-sexual he loved cock just as much.

Greg, enjoyed sucking cock, balls, and ass, he especially liked to fuck Randy's tight asshole. Reaching down with one hand he stroked his cock, rubbing the precum across the head of his dick.

Randy glanced over at the door after hearing Ted moan quietly, giving Ted a wink he licked his lips. He wouldn't mind sucking Greg's Dad's dick. Motioning Ted into the room he looked at Greg. "Hey, your Dad is here."

Greg let Randy's balls slip from his mouth, "Oh hi Dad," he said looking at his Dad, "Are we getting too loud?"

"Well, you might want to hold the noise down your Mom is asleep," Ted said closing the door behind him. He walked closer so that he could see everything. "Mind if I watch?"

"Join us," Randy said reaching out and stroking Ted's hard cock, "nice cock, Greg sure is lucky to have a Dad he can have fun with," Randy commented, he had always had a fantasy of sucking his own Dad's cock, but he knew his father would never go for it.

Ted quickly got undressed and looked at his son, "Continue servicing Randy's balls."

Reaching up Ted teased and pinched Randy's nipples, this brought a loud moan of pleasure from Randy. "You like that?" Ted asked Randy looking at him.

"Yes, feels good," Randy said feeling Ted's precum leaking onto his hand, he brought his wet hand to his mouth and licked the precum into his mouth. "Don't stop."

"Nice nipples," Ted said licking Randy's nipples, swirling his tongue all over them, making the young man moan. Nibbling and gently biting them he felt Randy giving his hard dick a squeeze. Moving over Ted did the same to Randy's left nipple, back and forth he played, licked, and nibbled them.

"Suck my cock, Greg," Randy instructed his friend, he wanted and needed his mouth on his cock again.

Randy was in heaven, having Greg's mouth on his cock and balls and Greg's Dad sucking and licking his nipples. "You wanna suck my cock too?" Randy said to Ted.

"Oh yeah, I do," Ted answered, going to his knees next to his son. "That's it Greg, suck his black cock." Ted said reaching for Randy's balls, stroking them, leaning in and licking them, flicking his tongue across them.

"That's it, oh fuck yes suck my cock and balls," Randy groaned pushing his cock deeper into Greg's mouth, thrusting in and out he grabbed Greg's head in his hands and fucked his friend's mouth while the friend's Dad licked his balls.

Greg loved the feeling of a rock-hard cock sliding into his mouth, the taste of precum, and hearing the moans coming from Randy. If he had his way he would suck Randy's dick every day if he could.

Ted was doing an equally good job on Randy's balls. Ted licking, and gently sucking them into his mouth. Ted felt his cock leaking precum and throb at the thought of taking Randy's hard cock into his mouth. Letting Randy's balls slip from his mouth, Ted moved up and watched his son taking Randy's cock all the way down to the base.

"Suck his cock, Greg," Ted said watching, he had always gotten turned on watching

guys getting their cocks sucked. He really enjoyed watching his wife Patti sucking cock and now watching his son sucking a nice hard black cock.

"Fuck yeah," Randy said with a moan, "suck that cock," Randy thrust his cock in and out of Greg's talented mouth, and he felt Greg taking it all the way to the base.

Finally gasping Greg pulled away from Randy's cock, gasping for air he looked at Randy. "Sorry, I needed some air."

"Oh that's alright," Randy said looking at Ted, "I'm sure your Dad would like a turn sucking my dick."

"Yes, I would." Ted got up and sat down on the edge of Greg's bed, needing to get more comfortable. "Let me suck your dick."

Randy moved right in front of Ted, his cock was at the right height for an excellent blow job. "Suck it."

Ted reached out and stroked Randy's cock, seeing a large drop of precum form on the head, he leaned in and licked it, swirling his tongue across the head of that cock.

Tasted so good he thought wanting more precum in his mouth.

"Do it, suck that black dick," Randy said rubbing the head of his cock across Ted's waiting mouth.

Ted didn't hesitate, he licked and nibbled and sucked the head of Randy's cock, teasing him. Finally, after a few minutes of teasing Randy, he took the head of his cock into his mouth. 'Fuck, this is great.' Ted thought as he sucked on Randy's big cock.

Up and down Ted bobbed on Randy's cock, taking it deeper and deeper into his mouth.

"That's good," Randy whispered feeling Ted sucking his cock, teasing the head of his cock with his tongue while he put more pressure on Randy's dick.

Meanwhile, Greg had gotten between Randy and his Dad, on his knees Greg maneuvered himself where he could lick and suck his Dad's heavy cum filled balls.

"Mmmmm," Ted moaned when he felt Greg's hot, mouth on his balls, licking and sucking them into his mouth. Greg reached up and stroked his Dad's precum-leaking cock. Ted was in heaven having a nice black cock in his mouth and his son licking and sucking his balls. The more Greg licked and sucked the boys and stroked his throbbing cock the deeper he took Randy's cock in his mouth.

"Suck that dick, oh fuck yeah," Randy moaned loudly, fuck Ted and Greg both knew how to suck dick. Randy thrust his cock in and out of Ted's mouth, he could hear Ted moaning as he sucked. "Suck the cum out of my cock, do it," Randy demanded he wanted to cum.

Greg was licking and nibbling on his Dad's throbbing cock, not able to get enough.

If he didn't like pussy so much he'd be 100% gay.

Randy reached down and tapped Greg on the shoulder, his signal that he wanted Greg's mouth back on his dick.

Greg let his Dad's cock slip from his mouth and he got into position next to his Dad so that they could share Randy's cock.

One after the other they both licked, sucked, nibbled, and took Randy's cock deep into their mouths. They both felt Randy's cock getting even harder the sign that Randy would cum soon.

"Ah yeah, suck that dick," Randy moaned loudly, stroking his own cock while Greg and Ted continued to suck his cock and stroke his balls. "Ummmm, ah fuck, gonna cum soon," he groaned stroking his cock even harder and faster. "Get ready, ahh, fuck!"

Randy pulled his cock from Greg's mouth and his cock exploded, spewing his load of cum onto Greg's face, Ted grabbed Randy's spewing cock and took it back into his eager mouth tasting spurt after strong spurt cum.

Ted continued to swallow as much cum as he could, he couldn't get enough, taking Randy's cock deep in his mouth.

Greg watched his Dad swallow Randy's cum, he felt his own hard dick throb and jerk.

He was surprised that he hadn't cum yet. Wiping Randy's cum off of his face he took his cum covered fingers into his mouth and licked them clean.

"Fuck!" Randy said breathlessly, "That was great." he pulled his cock from Ted's mouth and looked at them both. "Give me a minute and you'll both have some fun."

"Oh my god," Ted said relaxing on the bed, "your cum tastes great."

"Yeah, it does Dad," Greg said sitting on the floor, "I could swallow his cum every day."

"Anytime you want, just let me know," Randy said liking that idea.

"Mind if I get comfortable?" Ted asked lying back on the bed and getting comfortable.

"No Dad, of course not," Greg said stroking his own cock, rubbing leaking precum across the head of his cock.

"Let me suck that dick." Randy said looking at Greg, "stand up."

Greg stood in front of Randy and Randy sat on the edge of the bed, reaching for Greg's cock he took it into his hand. Stroking that hard leaking cock he finally took it into his mouth. "Yes, oh fuck yeah Randy."

Ted watched that handsome black guy sucking his son's hard cock, it made his own cock throb and jerk. Ted stroked his cock with one hand and rubbed his heavy balls with the other. "Do it, Randy, suck Greg's dick," Ted said encouraging him.

Greg was loving the feeling of Randy's mouth on his cock, but more than anything he wanted to fuck Randy's tight asshole. He liked a good BJ as much as the next person but he wanted to feel Randy's tight asshole around his dick.

"I want to fuck your ass," Greg said watching Randy sucking him off.

Randy continued sucking Greg's cock, he let Greg's cock slip from his mouth, and he

looked at Greg, "Yeah, you wanna fuck my tight hole?"

"Yes, I do."

"Have you got lube?" Randy asked, he always liked a lot of lube, which made ass fucking so much easier.

"Oh yeah, plenty," Greg answered with a smile, he was finally going to get to fuck that ass. Greg reached into the bedside table and brought out a large tube of lube.

"Ok, lube your cock and my ass up really good," Randy said turning around and facing the bed watching Ted still stroking his cock. "You want to watch your son fucking my ass?"

"I'd love it."

Randy glanced back at Greg, "Lick my asshole good, make it wet and slick."

Greg knelt down behind Randy and spread Randy's ass cheeks, god his asshole looks so good, Greg thought leaning in and gently licking across Randy's ass cheeks one after the other. Swirling his wet tongue across that tight black hole Greg, teased it with his tongue. He loved the taste of it.

"Greg is a great cock sucker and ass licker," Randy said leaning over Ted and licking Ted's sensitive nipples, one after the other. Randy heard Ted moan.

"Oh yeah, I love to have my nipples licked and sucked on," Ted said he could hear his son licking and sucking on Randy's asshole. Maybe the three of them could get together like this again, he thought when he felt Randy take his hard cock into his hand and stroke his cock slowly. "Feels good Randy," Ted said closing his eyes and enjoying Randy stroking his cock.

Greg licked and pushed the tip of his tongue just inside Randy's tight asshole. Greg couldn't get enough of the taste of his friend's ass. "Ummm, mmm," he moaned stroking his own cock. He couldn't wait to feel his cock sliding inside that tight hole, fucking Randy's ass hard and deep.

After stroking Ted's cock, Randy just had to have it in his mouth. He licked and sucked Ted's hard cock as if he had never had one before, he took that cock all the way into his mouth, and in and out he sucked it. Greg was doing a good job on his ass too, he thought feeling Greg's tongue pushing into his hole.

"I'm gonna fuck your ass," Greg said to Randy putting lots of lube on his throbbing cock, he made sure his cock was lubed up really well and ht took his lube-covered

fingers and he rubbed them across Randy's asshole. Greg took his index finger and carefully and slowly pushed it into the entrance of Randy's ass. "Tight asshole," Greg said feeling the tightness around his finger, in and out he fucked that hole.

Randy was sucking Ted's cock and stroking his balls, making Ted moan. Randy felt Greg finger fucking his tight hole, in and out deep. Moaning around Ted's cock in his mouth he pushed his ass back against Greg's hand, wanting more fingers inside his hole.

"Oh fuck, suck my dick," Ted told Randy, he could tell Randy was enjoying what his son was doing to him. "Fuck his ass son, give it to him good."

Greg pulled his finger out and put more lube on his fingers and he slowly slid two fingers into that ass, feeling the tightness and slickness of the lube. Leaning over Randy's back Greg told him, "I'm going to slide my dick in your hole."

Hearing that Randy let Ted's cock slip from his mouth, "Do it, fuck my ass."

Randy leaned down and licked Ted's balls, one after the other while stroking his cock.

"Are you ready for my cock in your ass?"

All Randy could do was nod his head yes and wait. He wanted a dick in his ass really bad tonight.

"Spread your legs some," Greg said, moving in closer behind Randy, rubbing the head of his cock across Randy's asshole he slowly pushed the head of his cock inside, taking his time wanting it to last. "Ooh yes, take my cock." Greg moaned loudly feeling his cock slide inside that nice warm hole.

"Fuck yes!" Randy groaned, glancing back at Greg, "fuck my ass."

Greg took his time, thrusting slowly at first, letting Randy get used to his cock. Randy's ass was perfect, tight, and slick. "Take my cock, Randy,"

Ted was stroking his cock while Randy still licked and sucked his balls, he watched the movements of his son behind Randy. He knew his son was sliding his cock in and out of Randy's hole. "You like fucking his asshole son?"

"Oh yeah Dad, feels so good and tight around my cock."

Greg held Randy by his hips and slid his cock in and out. Time after time, Greg went deeper and harder making Randy moan loudly. "Mmmm, fuck," he said feeling Randy's tight hole.

"Suck my cock, Randy, make me cum." Ted told Randy, pulling his mouth back to his cock.

Greg's cock was throbbing and as hard as a rock, he wanted to cum inside Randy's asshole. He pulled his cock all of the ways out of Randy's ass, then he pushed his cock back inside hard and deep. Back and forth Greg fucked Randy, he could hear the moans coming from his Dad while his friend sucked his Dad's cock.

Randy Continued to suck Ted's cock, he put two fingers into his mouth getting them very wet. He took his wet fingers and rubbed them across Ted's balls. Moving lower and lower he rubbed his wet fingers across Ted's asshole, he heard Ted groan, and Randy slowly rubbed his wet fingers across that tight hole.

"Yes, oh fuck yeah," Ted said enjoying the feeling of Randy's fingers on his asshole.

"Don't stop," he moaned wanting more. Someday he would let someone fuck his ass.

Greg fucked Randy's ass while Randy was giving his Dad pleasure. Greg wasn't going to last much longer he thought with the way his cock was throbbing and the tightness of Randy's asshole.

"Finger my asshole," Ted told Randy, wanting to feel his fingers sliding in and out of his ass.

Randy did as he was asked, fingering Ted's tight hole, moving back up, and taking Ted's cock back into his mouth.

"Oh my god, yes don't stop," Ted exclaimed, it wasn't going to take him much longer to cum. Ted thrusts his cock deeper into Randy's talented mouth, he holds Randy's mouth down on his cock.

Randy was in heaven a cock in his mouth and a cock in his asshole, suddenly he felt a sharp slap on his ass. He jerked and sucked Ted's cock even deeper into his mouth.

"Ahh, fuck oh fuck gonna cum!" Greg groaned fucking Randy as hard as he could, forcing his cock all the way inside that ass. Thrusting deeper and deeper he felt his balls tighten up and his cock exploded. "Uhh, oh fuck, ahh, take it," Greg said cumming inside Randy's tight hole.

Randy felt Greg cumming inside his ass, he took Ted's cock all the way down his throat, and he felt Greg's cum in his hole.

"Cum son, do it," Ted said watching his son reaching his climax, the look on Greg's face was pure pleasure. It wouldn't take much more for Ted to cum himself.

Greg pulled his still-hard cock from Randy's cum filled ass, cum dripping out of that tight hole. Breathing heavily he moved around to the other side of the bed and reached for his Dad's balls. Randy and himself had cum now it's time for his Dad to cum.

"Yeah son, stroke my boys."

Greg steadily stroked his Dad's balls, while Randy still sucked his cock. Greg did like to watch.

Ted thrusts his cock into Randy's mouth, telling Randy not to stop and that he needed to cum.

"Can I have a taste, Dad?"

"Sure son."

Randy let Ted's cock slide from his mouth, he moved a little lower and took Ted's balls back into his mouth. He got his fingers wet again and slid them back into Ted's ass.

"Fuck that ass and suck my cock." Ted said wanting more and more, not able to get enough.

Greg took his Dad's cock into his mouth, sucking as hard as he could, he could tell his Dad was going to cum soon and he wanted to swallow his Dad's cum. Putting more pressure on Ted's cock he tasted precum, he swallowed it wanting more.

Ted put his hand on the back of Greg's head and fucked up into his son's talented mouth. "Suck it, oh fuck son suck it,"

Randy had very long fingers and he knew if he could hit Ted's prostate with his fingers he could make Ted explode. In and out he fucked the older man's asshole, he could hear the moans coming from Ted. "You like my fingers in your hole?"

"Fuck yes, I do." Ted said still fucking up into his son's mouth, "God, I'm gonna cum soon,"

"Do it boys, make me cum."

Greg and Randy were driving Ted wild, Greg taking his Dad's cock as deep into his mouth as he could while Randy fucked Ted's asshole with his fingers.

'Oh my god, this is so good,' Ted thought fucking into Greg's mouth and taking Randy's fingers into his ass. Suddenly his cock got so much harder and he knew he was going to cum and cum hard. "Cummmiiinnggg, ahhh fuck yes, oh fuck yes!!!" Ted's cock exploded into Greg's mouth. "Mmmm, do it son take Dad's cum!" Ted said sending spurt after spurt of cum into Greg's mouth.

Randy still finger fucked Ted's ass while he came in Greg's mouth, Randy pulled his fingers from Ted's asshole and moved up, he wanted some of that cum too.

"Share my cum fellas," Ted told them, he watched as Randy leaned across him and kissed Greg tasting Ted's cum.

tedsgirl
tedsgirl
523 Followers
12