Son and Mother Incest

Story Info
Sex with mother.
1.3k words
4.03
39.5k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen was a sexy secretary whose husband was constantly away on business. Most of the time she was left alone with her grown-up son, Steven.

One day she arrived home from the office just as Steven walked into the driveway - back from his own job as a warehouse hand. She noticed he had a slight limp. But Steven did not seem troubled by it. Willingly he helped his mother unload her car and take her things inside. At the same time he took the opportunity to appraise her. She looked as elegantly sexy as ever in her secretary outfit of high-heels, tight pencil-skirt and see-through blouse.

In the kitchen, mother and son got some refreshments and talked about their days. Helen asked Steven about his limp, and the young man revealed that he had strained a muscle after pushing himself too hard at work. Thinking that some gentle stretching exercises might ease his discomfort,

Helen persuaded Steven to join her in working out to a fitness DVD one of her girlfriends had made and given her. Presently, having changed into their gym clothes, the mother and son started their workout on mats in the living room. Helen's tight-fitting pants and midriff-baring, boob-packed top left little to the imagination.

Steven felt a taboo excitement as he stood behind his mother and saw the outline of her shapely butt when she bent over to touch her toes. As the workout went on, the young man had many opportunities to glance at her cleavage and her boob-swell as she posed her body in a number of dynamic and suggestive positions. It was an intense experience that made him forget all about his muscle strain.

He had always been attracted to his mother. That attraction had now become a raging lust. Eventually the workout came to end and Helen excused herself to take a shower - not having any idea that she had just filled her own son with an unstoppable desire to fuck her. She spent a long time in the shower, sensually soaping her body all over. Steven would have gone crazy with need if he could have seen his mother right then. Her big tits and her butt glistened. The young man could have enjoyed seeing them from every angle as she moved - bending over, twisting, turning - beneath the shower spray.

Afterwards, Helen toweled herself dry, put on a sheer red robe with nothing underneath, and went back downstairs to make dinner. Mother and son sat at the table, engaging in typical family talk while they ate. Once again Steven sneaked peeks at his mother when she was not looking. Her loosely-tied robe gave a tantalizing view of cleavage. At one point she bent over to look in the fridge. This caused her short robe to lift up, allowing her son to glimpse her naked butt and pussy. Steven could barely restrain himself at such a sight.

Later, he and Helen went into the living room, seated themselves on the couch, and watched a movie together. They became more relaxed as the evening wore on, and Helen convinced her son to give her a foot rub. Eager for any kind of intimacy with his mother, Steven fetched some lotion, placed his mother's feet on his lap, and went to work massaging them.

Before long he had gotten a big erection. When Helen happened to feel his hardness underneath her foot, she experienced a sudden - surprising - surge of arousal. The realization that she had turned on her own son was electrifying for her. Until that moment she had never guessed that she had forbidden desires for him. Now she felt consumed by them.

Brimming with curiosity and excitement, she turned to her son and bluntly asked him if had the desires for her. Steven was taken aback, but he saw his chance and was determined to take it. He confessed all to his mother: how she constantly made him hard, how he fantasized about fucking her, how he wanted it to happen for real. It was all the confirmation that Helen needed. A moment later, mother and son were in each other's arms, French-kissing passionately. Steven's hand greedily moved between stroking his mother's bare thigh and squeezing one of her big breasts.

After that, the pair went up to Helen's room. There Helen disrobed and stepped stark naked into her son's arms. She was as frisky as she had ever been - tingling with nervous excitement at the taboo event that was about to take place. Steven took hold of his mother and began to kiss. It was another long, open-mouthed display of love and lust. The young man's hands roved all over Helen's body - down her back, over her naked tits. From there on in, mother and son could not remain apart.

The fun began with Helen laying back on the bed, legs parted wide, pussy fully exposed so that Steven could lay down and eat her out. She moaned loudly, arched her back, played with her breasts, squeezed them together and sighed with happiness as her son licked, kissed, rubbed and fingered her to the brink of orgasm. She was so delighted with the job he did, that she could not wait to get on her knees and return the favor by stroking and sucking his cock.

With her lips locked around his cock and his hand holding her head, she fucked her mouth up and down his cock length. Sometimes she stopped to teasingly lick the cock head and the underside of his cock. Other times she deep-throat him and played with his balls. Always she kept him at the absolute peak of pleasure. At last, when she had her son's cock as hard and slick as it could possibly get, Helen lay out on the bed and invited him to fuck her in the missionary position.

Steven did not delay a second, held his mother's legs wide, inserting his cock into her wet cunt, started pumping away with a fervor. His every stroke made Helen gasp and moan louder than before, "Ohhh...Uhhhmmm...WowWowoooo..". Soon he had her going wild, saying all manner of taboo incest. She spoke of how much she loved her son's big cock, and how much better it felt than his father's.

Following this, mother and son fucked doggy-style. The passion between them was more intense than ever by now. Steven drilled his cock extra deep and hard into his mother's cunt, and tugged on her hair and spanked her bums in moments of dominance. Later, Helen climbed on top of her son and rode him in the cowgirl-position.

Steven lay back and thoroughly enjoyed watching his mother this way. She raised and slid her cunt up and down his cock with sublime skill and delicacy. At the same time he got a perfect view of her big breasts, sexily heaving and trembling from the vigorous movement of her fucking. Luckily for Steven, he got to fuck those breasts shortly after.

He ran his mouth on her buxom bosom, bite the flesh and left hickeys as a mark of possessing his mother.

"No son, don't leave love bites on me. Your father can see I cuckold him. I will be in big trouble."

I was horny, pressed cock at mother's cunt, held her hips, and fucking her from behind. His mother got on her back, pushed breasts together, and invited him to slide his cock into the cleavage. Steven gladly pumped back and forth in her cleavage until he was ready to ejaculate. Helen jerked him down the home straight, eagerly taking his jet of semen into her open mouth and onto her breasts, then lovingly sucking him clean. Son and mother continued to fuck continuously into the night, till exhaustion fell asleep in close embrace.

Mother and son carry on their incestuous relationship whenever possible, at home, hotel and motels. Those times when father was abroad on business they fucked every day into the night. They would go out to breathe fresh air and have dinner then back home to continue sexual romping. Son have taken over his father's role in the matrimonial bed. Mother have never been happier and fully satisfied. Days and nights are spend fucking.