Son Controls Indian Parents Ch. 02

Story Info
Son mind controls Indian Parents.
1k words
4.35
37.7k
25

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
desimind
desimind
85 Followers

I kept laying on the bed for some time. The entire situation felt like a dream. My heart beat increased when I remembered my mom giving me a blowjob like it was totally normal. I was anxious about what will happen now.

Keeping a neutral expression I put on my boxers, a T-shirt and went to the living room.

My dad had finished his breakfast and was getting ready to go to his office. Mom was in kitchen cleaning the dishes.

I had no classes for few more days, since I was in an accident and supposedly under observation. I realized then, after my dad leaves, it will just be my mom and me, alone at home. My face felt hot when I thought about all that I could do to mom till dad comes back.

However, I was curious if what happened that morning was a one time thing. As my father was leaving I thought "Stand on one leg"

Suddenly my dad stopped and lifted his leg. He looked at me confused.

I thought " Return to normal and forget what happened now."

He stood up straight, gave me a smile, said goodbye and left for office, leaving his wife alone with me, his trustworthy son.

I walked into the kitchen. Mom was still wearing the saree that she wore, when she came to check up on me earlier. She didn't see me enter, as her back was towards me.

I kept silent and watched her for few minutes. The drape of her saree end was tucked to her waist in front. I could see some of her exposed midriff as a result. I got hard and knew I had lost all my self-control.

I removed my clothes and got naked. Then I went behind my mom and hugged her, with my erect dick pressing on her ass.

My mom was shocked. " What are you doing?" She shouted angrily.

"Be calm and continue your work. This is normal. From now on, you will think of me as your husband and do anything I ask without arguing, and willingly."

My mom calmed down. She resumed washing the dishes. I started exploring my mom's body while rubbing my dick along her ass-cheeks. With one hand I started to press her firm boobs, that felt more bigger in her tight blouse. The other hand I kept rubbing on her stomach, feeling her navel. I then started kissing her neck, and continued dry humping her.

I then grew bolder and moved my hand on her stomach down. Beneath her saree, she was wearing an underskirt. I put my hand inside her underskirt and felt the edge of her panties.

I slid my hand further down into her panties. It was very warm and I could feel her pubic hair touching my fingers.

I turned my mom around making her face me. I studied her face like it was the first time I was seeing her. She was a total Indian milf by any standard. I kissed her lips and with both hands pressing her ass cheeks, pulled her closer to me. Maybe because of my earlier instruction or because she thought I was her husband, she was not resisting and willingly kissed me back.

I could feel her boobs press against my chest, and my dick pressing near her vagina.

I could not hold back anymore. I lifted my mom up and carried her to the master bedroom, where my parents slept.

I put her down and sat on the bed, with mom standing in front of me. "Remove your saree" I thought.

My mom removed her saree and stood in front of me in blouse and underskirt. I could see her navel and cleavage clearly,and took my time in admiring her from top to bottom.

" Remove your blouse and underskirt." I thought.

With no hesitation, she removed her dress and now stood in front of me in just her bra and panties. She was wearing a white bra and dark blue panties. I was in heaven. All my fantasies were coming true. Mom was more sexier than I had imagined.

"Get naked" I thought. I could feel my heartbeat racing,

Mom removed her bra and her boobs came free. It was much bigger than I fantasized. Her nipples were protruding, as if asking me to suck them. She then removed her panties. I was now looking at my totally naked mom with her hairy pussy. The only thing on her body was the mangalsutra my dad tied, making her his wife.

I stood up and hugged her, our naked bodies pressing together.

" I love you mom" I said and started kissing her.

While kissing her, I started to finger her pussy. She started to moan. I was like a child in a toy-store. I broke the kiss and started sucking on her nipples, which became more prominent once my tongue touched them.

I spent few minutes sucking both her breasts, while continuing fingering her pussy. Meanwhile mom was stroking my hair, like a lover, occasionally moaning in between

"Lay down on the bed." I thought and mom obeyed.

I looked at my conservative mom, who was shy to even see people kiss on TV, now laying naked with no concern on her face.

I went to her side, and got on top of her.

"Put my dick inside" I thought.

My mom grabbed my dick and guided it to her clit. I pushed it and was inside my mother's pussy. It was tight, considering her age. I was no longer a virgin and my mom had made me a man. I was fucking her at a quicker pace now. My dick was entering the pussy where I had come from. Moms boobs bounced slightly as I fucked her and I grabbed them and starting pressing them so hard, they slightly turned red.

I was now close. I grunted and closed my eyes tightly, and came in loads, inside mom's pussy. I didn't last long as I had hoped. But I was tired and lay on top of my mom, crushing my body against hers.

I could feel my mom's breathing and realized, she had been excited too, while she was getting fucked.

"Let's rest for a while" I thought.

Taking my mom's saree which she had removed earlier, and using that as a sheet, I covered both our naked bodies. And thus, on my parent's bed, covered in mom's saree, I slept, hugging tightly my naked mom lying next to me.

desimind
desimind
85 Followers