Son, Daughter, and Two Mums

Story Info
Daughter's affair with neighbour Julie led to complications.
4.9k words
4.45
29.1k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers

A story of inter generational sex with neighbours. An attempt at a story that is fantasy, but might tickle someone's fancy.

*************

It was Libby's voice from upstairs, and it was clear that she was just about to cum.

Libby's my daughter and at first I thought I must have caught her masturbating. I'd popped home at lunch time from work, which I don't normally do, and I was standing frozen to the spot, just inside the front door, when I distinctly heard, "God yes, go on, go on," which meant that she must be with Ted, Julie's son from next door.

Libby had been going out with him for just a couple of weeks, before she would leave to go to uni this weekend.

I decided I must leave them to their last few days together, but it was a new experience hearing 'your little girl' having sex!

I'd come home to collect some papers that I'd forgotten to take to work, and they were upstairs. Diplomatically I retreated back out of the front door, just as Libby finally had her orgasm. I went back and sat in the car for a quarter of an hour before phoning her to say that I was coming home to collect the papers.

When she answered her mobile she was clearly flustered, but said that she was just making a sandwich for lunch.

I sat there for a further ten minutes, parked a little way away from the house because of some workmen digging up the road.

I smiled to myself, thinking back to the time my parents had caught me in bed with a boy. In those days it was a very big deal, and my dad had to be restrained from thumping him!

My smile evaporated pretty quickly as I was casually watching for any signs of Ted leaving, before I went in myself.

My jaw dropped almost to the steering wheel when through the side gate, looking furtive, came Julie Burrows, Ted's mother.

Totally confused for a few moments, while my mind processed what I was seeing, I tried to reason the situation, but there was no other answer. Had Julie, my neighbour, the same age as me, been in bed with my daughter? I couldn't believe it.

As soon as Julie had returned to her house I got out of the car and went in. Libby was indeed in the kitchen, making a sandwich, but looking decidedly guilty.

"Tom just gone?" I enquired.

"Er...yes...he came round just for an hour."

Libby added, "I'm going to have this in my room," and took the sandwich upstairs.

"I'll just get those papers then, and I'll see you tonight."

There was no reply, and I was just left standing in the kitchen stunned.

I'd known Julie since we moved in last year, although I'd been divorced for five years, I'd been promoted in my company, and we had to move because travel was impossible.

She was about the same age as me, and divorced like me, so naturally we had cups of neighbourly coffee together, and her son Edward, or Ted, who was a good looking lad, began to do some odd jobs for me in the holidays. In recent weeks he had become an item with Libby.

I didn't think it would last because of Libby going off to uni, but it seemed quite intense, and she had spent a lot of time next door.

I drove back to the office with scrambled thoughts, but work had to come first, and later when I'd had time to think logically, I decided to see if everything would settle down once Libby was away from home.

The weekend was frantic, taking everything that Libby needed up north, and eventually when I left her on Sunday afternoon I was exhausted.

Back home I poured a large glass of red and settled down on the sofa. I'd hardly sipped my first sip when Julie tapped on the lounge window, and signalled to see if she could come in.

"I had to see if Libby had settled in, it must be quite a wrench, leaving home?"

Pouring Julie a glass of wine, I half wondered about this immediate interest. I studied her as she sat across from me, this woman who'd been to bed with my daughter.

Julie was tall, blonde, long hair, sparkling eyes, a very good figure with breasts that still looked firm, and long legs that would have attracted any man. Strangely my mind kept trying to imagine her undressed, and her being naked in bed with Libby.

"She'll be ok, I guess she'll miss home comforts, and probably Ted as well!" I chuckled, adding, "Young love!"

"Or lust!" Julie added, with a broad smile, "I know Ted had been wanting to ask her out for ages, and she's so gorgeous looking, he didn't think he had a chance. She's a younger clone of you, you know, you look so similar, your body is a mirror image of hers!"

"God, no! mine's seen much better days, it's all I can do to keep the pounds off."

I must have been blushing bright red, and to me the reason was clear. Julie knew Libby's body intimately, and here she was, seemingly studying mine. Was this some sort of 'pass,' or just a casual throwaway comment?

"I do believe you're blushing, Carole, how funny, you've every reason to flaunt it!"

"Oh my god, I've never been a 'flaunty' person, John, my ex wanted me to dress more sexily, but I always reigned him in, I guess that was the beginning of the end for us!" and then I added, "How did yours end, did he find someone else?"

"Oh dear, I'm not sure that I should tell you all the gory details, it might shock you."

"Go on, do tell, I promise I won't be shocked!" I smiled a broad smile, anticipating surprising revelations.

They were sort of surprising, but not too much so, now that I'd gained a certain amount of knowledge about Julie.

"Well!..."Julie took a deep breath, "John and I got into swinging, only on a small scale, with another two couples."

Julie was watching my reaction, but my face, I think, didn't give much away.

"Anyway, to cut a long story short, I started having an affair with one of the others."

"And he found out?" I asked, matter of factly.

"Yes, he did, but it was awkward because it was one of the women."

I raised my eyebrows, and hid my unsurprised acceptance of Julie being bisexual. She went on.

"It was all pretty messy and ended up with us separating, and then divorcing, the most difficult thing was telling Ted and the families, but here we are now!...Have I shocked you?"

"Not at all, we all have our lives to lead, personally I haven't had sex since my divorce...sorry...I forgot... I did have a date last year, and the bloke put his hand up my skirt at the dinner table so it's rather put me off!"

"Oh my poor darling, I don't think I could do without sex for more than a week or two, my vibrator is my best friend!"

We both burst out laughing, and I admitted, "Yes I've got one with cobwebs on, perhaps now that I've got an empty house I might get some new batteries!"

This was followed by more hysterical giggling, and I got up to pour some more wine.

As I walked over to Julie she watched me, and catching my eye said, "If you were that way inclined, I'd fancy you like mad."

It was a test, but the look she gave me sent a shiver down my spine, and I think she knew it.

I was stuttering when I replied, "God Julie...I've never...you know...been with a woman."

"You should try it!...you're a very attractive woman!"

Shakily, I went back to my seat, almost spilling the wine as I topped up my glass.

"Shit Julie, you've made me go all funny, I think I've had too much to drink, and it's been a hell of an emotional weekend!"

"Yes, I'm sorry Carole, I'm being a bit naughty, look forget what I said, I'll leave you to relax, you've got work tomorrow."

Julie got up and I followed her to the door. As we stood in the hall, she said, "I hope Libby settles in ok, let me know," and then leaning forward she kissed me straight on the lips.

It felt odd, and I didn't pull away.

The kiss lasted just a few seconds, perhaps longer than it should.

There was suddenly silence as we stood looking at each other, with our faces inches apart. I'm not sure why I did it, but I kissed her back, and this time it went on, longer.

Flustered, I stepped back, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I said, "Oh god, I don't know why I did that."

Julie smiled, "That's ok, it's fine, just relax, it was a friendly kiss, that's all."

As she opened the door to go, we both knew it wasn't just that.

That night in bed I pondered over the whole situation.

I had just kissed a woman. A woman who'd slept with my young daughter. And it had excited me, I felt aroused!

As my thoughts drifted back and forth, my fingertips stroked over my clit. Normally I would reach for my tiny vibrator, but I was feeling unusually horny, and within minutes I was highly aroused. I could hear myself breathing loudly, and knowing I was alone at home, I shouted out as I came.

I felt the relief of orgasm, although it didn't deflect my thoughts away from Julie and my first female kiss. Eventually sleep took me and Monday morning beckoned.

The week turned out to be frantic, and although I spoke to Libby most evenings on the phone, I didn't give much thought to anything else until Thursday, when Julie grabbed me as I came home from work.

"Hi Carole, how's Libby getting on, have you heard from her?"

I replied that she had settled in, and that she'd made a few new friends.

"Great," Julie seemed genuinely pleased, and then added, "Would you like to come round for a meal tomorrow evening, I've got this couple from work coming, I have to repay them with a meal. Frankly they are hard work so I'd love some moral support, do you fancy helping me out?"

I felt I couldn't say no, so I agreed to be there on the Friday evening at 7.30pm.

David and Pauline were apparently old friends from the days when Julie had been married, but they diplomatically avoided any mention of her ex. Ted wasn't around, and it was only at the dinner table that I learned he'd gone to see Libby for the weekend. I wasn't surprised because Libby would have thought that it was none of my business.

Throughout the meal I'd occasionally glanced at Julie with the thought of where the evening might end. It actually concerned me that our friendship might be damaged by my rejection of her when it was time to go. Unfortunately I drank too much, maybe to shield myself from the inevitable.

When it came time for David and Pauline to go home, I was very chatty, and very merry. I helped Julie carry the dishes and the debris from the meal, into the kitchen, before thanking her for the evening and saying that I had to go.

"Oh please don't go yet, have another glass of wine, or something stronger?"

I laughed, "God, I've had too much already, I haven't been like this in ages."

Julie came and stood in front of me, with a serious face, and gripped my upper arms lightly with both hands, "Carole, when we kissed last weekend I got the impression you'd never kissed a woman like that before?"

"No...never," I barely whispered the reply, and I could feel my heart thumping in my chest.

"I want to kiss you again."

Julie raised one hand to my cheek, and when her fingers gently stroked downwards and under my chin, it felt like electricity was coarsing down through the whole of my body.

My silence was the agreement, and this time her lips stayed on mine for several seconds, and when our lips parted, and I looked closely into her eyes, it was me who kissed her.

Willingly my mouth opened, and our tongues delicately explored the other. There was a soft murmur from Julie and we both clutched at each other's bodies, pressing closely before we had to separate in order to catch our breath.

"Oh god," I said, "I didn't want that to happen."

"Why not," Julie asked, "because it's so new? Let it happen Carole...please I want you."

"I'm so confused...and I'm drunk...and I'm frightened."

"Then don't be, we're alone, no one else will know...come to bed."

Feeling helpless Julie took my hand and led me upstairs to her room. Slowly she kissed me again, and began to undress me. It felt so different. She wasn't in a hurry like many of the men in my life had been, and I didn't feel self conscious about my body when I was finally naked and lying on her bed.

It was still not too late to call a halt, but as I watched her undress at the foot of the bed, it was something that I wanted to experience.

Julie's body was incredibly fit, her breasts remained firm, her slim waist and broad hips were perfectly proportioned, and her shaved pussy completed a very sexual body.

Nervously as I watched, I felt the mattress beside me sink when Julie lay down. She reached out to kiss me once more, and the sensation of her naked body, its softness against me, was so new, it was making my juices flow.

I heard myself groan out loud when she took one of my nipples between her lips.

"Oh god Julie, you don't know what that does to me."

"I do now, " she whispered back, "and I want to find all those other places."

I felt her mouth move to my other breast, and my body squirmed on the bed as both her tongue and her lips savoured the hardening spongy flesh of my nipple.

"Oh fuck," was my response this time, and when her fingers ran down over my tummy, and then downwards across the inside of my thigh, I spread my legs, just wanting her to touch me.

Her fingertips edged higher, her tongue circled my nipple, my hips strained upwards towards her.

"Please!...Please!" I implored.

Julie was building me up, teasing me, preparing me. Finally she raised her face in front of mine again. As she kissed me, her fingers slid between my labia, scooping up my juices and rubbing over my clit.

My body convulsed, "Oh god, yesssssss...oh yes Julie!"

Julie's fingers went deeper, curling up and dragging forwards in my cunt. Magically her thumb massaged my clit at the same time.

I found myself stretching my thighs wide open to let her do as she wished, and when her body slid down the bed I was sure that she was going to taste my pussy.

Of course I was right. When her tongue worked its way between the folds of my soaking wet labia, and probed deeper, my whole body began to glow. For a few minutes I lay back and let myself be carried further along on my journey, and then I wanted to taste Julie.

When I lifted myself up onto my elbows she realised I wanted something that was two way.

She rolled onto her back, and I flipped around, until I was kneeling astride her shoulders and my pussy sank down to her face. It gave me my access to her pussy, and we both set about savouring each others' juices simultaneously.

The bedroom filled with moans of delight, groans of ecstasy, and the sounds of oral sex.

Whether it was both of us unconsciously sensing the other, or just plain coincidence, we both came more or less together. As gentle as our lovemaking had been our orgasms made both our bodies shake uncontrollably. The pleasure I felt was so intense, so totally new, when I collapsed on the bed beside Julie, I realised that I was gasping, out of breath, and there were tiny muscles in my thighs that were still trembling.

Julie turned and lay beside me. Her kisses tasted of me, of my juices.

"How was that for you? That's what they say in films isn't it?" She smiled and kissed me again, smoothing the skin of my hips and holding me closer.

"I really don't know what to say Julie, it was wonderful, all this is so new, I'm trying to adjust."

Julie's legs intertwined with mine and my very wet pussy felt her thigh push up against it.

"I understand, I felt the same the first time. You will still like men, have sex with men, but you've discovered another type of sex."

Julie held me tighter and was now looking down on me as her leg forced its way up between my thighs.

"Kiss me again, the way you did before." She pressed her mouth down on mine.

Julie's kisses were erotic, sensual, her lips, her tongue seemingly touching all of me, despite her mouth only being against mine.

And as we kissed, her thigh was rubbing against my pussy, my clit, and gradually I was responding to that, pressing back, making maximum contact, building to another orgasm.

My mouth broke away from hers, "Julie, you're going to make me cum again..."

She laughed, and her leg continued to massage until, with the cry of "Oh fuck," I was cumming once more.

"Fuck Julie, what are you doing to me...god I've only ever cum twice in a row with a vibrator."

"Well, you've a lot to learn."

And then guilt set in.

"Please don't tell Libby will you?"

Even as I said it, I knew the irony.

"No it's our secret, I'm always very discreet, and I know about nosy neighbours too!"

With that in mind, after a while, I decided that it was best to go back home even though I was tempted to stay the night. It felt awkward leaving, kissing Julie 'goodbye,' but I thought it was for the best.

Next morning we spoke briefly on the phone, slightly embarrassed, but we now knew that we may occasionally 'get together.'

Libby phoned too, and I asked if she was showing Ted around the campus. It drew a muted response, and I knew that something was not quite right.

Saturday was quite relaxed, I spent the afternoon gardening and had got quite dirty by the time I went for a relaxing shower. As I came out of the shower my mobile rang and still dripping wet, sat on the bed with my towel around me.

"Oh mum, I feel so terrible, I've just dumped Ted and he's so upset."

It was Libby talking nineteen to the dozen.

"Slow down...calm down, tell me what's happened."

She did calm down and explained.

"He arrived last night, for the weekend, and...well...we had sex. I felt really guilty because I've met this other guy this week and I really like him...and well...Ted kinda guessed there was something wrong...and it's all come out today...and he left a couple of hours ago...and I'm frightened he'll do something he'll regret...and he's driving too."

"Ok...ok," I replied, "I expect he'll be alright, I'll keep an eye out for him, and I'll warn Julie about it...Libby this stuff happens...you're still learning about relationships."

Slowly I got her to calm down, and eventually she came to terms with it. I told her I'd ring back later and let her know if he'd got home safely.

In deep thought I stood up, and as I dried myself on the towel I was casually looking out of the bedroom window, looking along the road. I was letting my mind drift back to the time I'd split up with boyfriends. It seemed so shattering at the time, so awful when you're quite young.

Suddenly my concentration was focussed on a car pulling up in a parking space fifty yards down the road, it was Ted. I watched him get out and by his body language and the way he slammed the car door I could tell he was very upset.

My eyes followed him as he walked up the street, fully expecting him to pass by, and enter his own house, but he came straight through my gate, and the next thing I heard was my front door bell ring.

In a bit of a panic I grabbed my bathrobe and hurriedly put it on, dragging my fingers through my damp hair.

As I opened the front door Ted burst into tears, and quickly I said, "Ted...Ted, come in...please don't cry...I know what's happened."

As he came inside sobbing I ushered him into the lounge and made him sit on the sofa. He looked a sorry sight in his t-shirt and shorts, as he sat hunched forwards, his elbows on his knees, his head in his hands, trying to speak coherently through the tears.

"She's met someone else...in just a week she's met someone else," he repeated.

I sat down beside him and sympathetically put my arm around his shoulder.

"Look Ted, I know it hurts and it's pretty useless me telling how you'll get over it because I know it does hurt. Libby has a mind of her own, and uni is all new to her, maybe when she's settled in and the novelty's worn off she'll come round."

Ted lifted his tear ravaged face towards me, and sobbing once again reached out to hug me. Burying his face in my neck and his arms around my shoulders, it caught me off guard, and off balance.

Cleevedreams
Cleevedreams
2,241 Followers
12