Son Gets "Punished" by Mom

Story Info
Mom finds out about her crossdressing son.
2.2k words
3.72
62.1k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My parents divorced after my father was caught cheating. After the separation, I chose to live with my mom. My mom was very disgruntled by the loss of her husband. She started hooking up with men to just have sex. Everyday I would hear her getting fucked by just another man she brought home. Sometimes they would have parties where multiple men would do her. I occasionally did peek on them. Feeling of being fucked was just something I couldn't handle and watching Mom get fucked made me internalize it. I wanted to go further with this, I wanted to be on the receiving position. So I ordered wigs, dresses and dildos for myself through Amazon using work money. Few days later I came home from work to see my mom who was already opening up the orders received.

"Mom don't open that stuff!" I yelled at her. I was simply too late for her to stop as she had already seen the label of stuff inside the box.

"I thought you were saving up for next year college!" my mom yelled at me.

"Mom I know I am sorry" I answered. I couldn't match her gaze as she looked angrily at me.

"What is this stuff even? I saw you watching me from the crack of the door and now you are into this?" my mom said in an even more aggressive tone.

"Remove your pants you are going to get beatings!" mom said in a stern tone. I immediately removed the pants.

"Lay yourself on my lap" mom said.

"Please I am sorry I wont do it again..." before I could add anything further.

"Do it!" mom said in a threatening tone. I have had this done before with my dad but I was just too old now. Regardless I quickly complied and rested myself on her lap. Being a working woman, mom was slightly muscular compared to me. On her lap, I was almost a thin child. As I rested myself on her, I was immediately slapped by her on my ass.

"Ouch!" I grunted in pain. Then came few slap afterwards following that.

"Fucking faggot!" my mom said as she slapped me more.

After a while she stopped and then she did something surprising. She spat on my asshole and inserted her pinky finger in.

"Mom...?" I asked.

"Shut up you little shit" she replied back in angry tone. I didn't say anything further. She started pressing her finger further into my anal cavity. She pushed it slightly sideways and started hitting my g spot. I was moaning softly from the pleasure. My dick was slightly erect and was leaking pre-cum. Then she extended her hand to the table nearby to get the box with dildo in it.

"Ready for the real thing?" she asked.

"Can we do it slowly?" I asked in return. She snapped and put the dildo directly into my mouth. And tried to choke me with it by pushing it in.

"You say 'yes please' okay?" my mom demanded. She then pulled the dildo out giving me a chance to speak.

"Yes please," I replied meekly. She continued and inserted the dildo directly into my ass.

"Ahh fuck!" I moaned in pain and pleasure. She motioned it slowly by going in and out. She also wrapped her hand around my penis and decided to hand-job me

"Okay flip yourself," she said. I complied and flipped myself with my back in her laps.

"Stay like this," she said. She leaned her head towards my penis. Then she inserted my dick in her mouth and started going back and forth. The dildo was still in my ass so she used her other hand to push it in and out. Both my prostate and penis were being pleasured at the same time.

"I am cumming!" I said as I shot the load into her mouth.

"Okay open your mouth," she said. I immediately did and she spat my own cum in mine. She then looked straight into my eyes and then smiled.

"Sweetie I hope you enjoyed the experience and I wasn't trying to be too harsh." she said returning into her kind tone.

"Mom I am like you. I like it in my ass." I said confessing it all.

"Aww you will join me tonight then," my mom said. She pulled me up and we were face to face. She then pressed her lips on mine to initiate. Understanding that signal I went ahead and started making out with her. The cum from earlier flowed between two of us as we swapped it and then laid side by side for a while. After that we took shower and ate dinner.

Through out that time, I was anxious about what she meant. So I mustered up the courage and asked her it after dinner.

"Mom are we doing it tonight?" I asked.

"Yes! Now take your stuff from the box and go to my bedroom. I am going to prepare you for real men!" mom said assertively.

I knew she was forcing it on me but it gave me that odd neurotic high at the same time. Maybe I was masochist inside. She followed me to her bedroom where she gave me some make up as I put wig and others on. I was already pretty feminine but her make up and stuff from Amazon turned me extra girly...DING DONG... I heard the door bell ring.

"Hold here I will get it!" my mom said. My mom left the room and following that was bit of chatter which I couldn't really discern. My mom then came into the room and following her were two guys. They both were pretty well built and tall. One of them was definitely on steroids as his entire body was like balloons put together.

"Say hello to my son!" my mom said.

"What's his name?" the steroid guy asked.

"No he doesn't need a name. His father cheated on me. He is here atoning for his sins." my mom said.

"What an asshole, why would he cheat on beauty like you!" non-steroid guy said.

My mom then pulled my dressed up and lowered my panties.

"See how small it is? I had to endure the same for 20 years of my marriage!" my Mom said in a mocking tone. My mom was extremely good with verbal torture. Being naked was one thing but being humiliated about my part in front of those guys made me extra horny.

"He definitely need some punishment then!" steroid guy said. The steroid guy came forward and threw me backward on the bed. He then grabbed my face and held it firmly and slapped me a few times. I couldn't move to brace the impact as he held me there. He then spat on my face and then cock slapped me.

"Suck it!" he said. I immediately started by hand-jobbing and sucking his penis. He then grabbed my head and pushed his dick deep in my mouth and forced deep-throat me. Meanwhile on the corner of my eyes I could see my mom blow-jobbing the non-steroid guy. She was sucking on it more hungrily than she sucked mine. This left me kind of jealous.

The steroid guy then started removing all my clothes, even ripping them in the process. After he was done removing them, he sucked on my nipples. He then used both of his hands to pinch them. I jumped in pain but he grabbed me and put me back on the position.

"No you are not done yet" steroid guy said.

He decided to spin me around and put me into doggy style position.He then inserted his penis into my ass and started pumping me.

"Oh god!" I said as he hammered my ass with his dick. Excited by the moan, he smacked my ass several times as he rode me like horse. My mom and non-steroid guy broke off their blowjob and the non-steroid guy headed towards me. He looked at me and then slapped me on the face.

"What are you looking at faggot!" he yelled as he slapped me one more time. He then forced open my mouth and pushed his penis in. Both my ass and mouth were being fucked now

My mom came along and whispered loudly into my ear: "How are these big cock? You will never be able to pleasure ME like this with your four inch". She then grabbed my penis and pinched it.

The non-steroid guy then stopped fucking my face and pulled out. He directed my mom to lay herself in a 69 position with her pussy in front of my face. He then inserted his cock into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhh" my mom moaned in pleasure. On the other-side, the steroid guy inserted his penis into my asshole.

"I only like big cocks and you will have the left over" my mom said as she smudged her pussy on my face. I started sucking on her pussy immediately. Even though my ass was getting rammed , what turned me on even more was my mom being fucked right on front of me. Deep inside I realized I will never be able to pleasure her like this with my four inch. Few minutes later they both came into our asses. My mom shifted her hole directly on my mouth to make all the cum drip into it. I responded by rim jobbing her and cleaning it. She also did the same. The non-steroid guy dressed up and left immediately.

The steroid guy being hyper-aggressive used this chance to piss on top of us as we laid side by side.

"Wait my bed sheet wont absorb it all and there is foam below," my Mom protested. Before my mom could get up, the guy pushed her down using brute force. He pinned her head onto my chest grabbing her by the hairs. I couldn't get up either to stop him. He continued pissing all over my mom and me.

"Round two bitch!" he said. He then inserted his penis directly into her ass.

"Okay slow down..." my mom said. Before my mom could say anything further the guy shut her mouth using his hand. He got rougher by slamming her ass with all his body, biting her tits and slapping her face. After fucking her for a while, he pushed her away to the point she slid from the bed and fell on the floor. The next thing I noticed he was on me. He lifted my legs a bit and inserted his penis into my ass.

"Okay I need to see if my mom is okay!" I said trying to get up. He pinned me as well and shut my mouth with his hand like he did with mom.

"Ouch, I fell on my butt!" my mom in silly tone not even slightly bothered. She then came back on the bed and went towards him and started kissing him as he fucked me.

"Beat this faggot!" my mom said to the steroid guy. He responded by removing his hand on my mouth and slapping me on the face several times. I again just couldn't move as he smacked me multiple times. After that he did something even more violent and punched me in stomach which resulted in bile slightly rising to my mouth. I was just too powerless to even resist him because I was being overwhelmed both sexually and physically. He then grabbed my neck to choke me for real and then released me after a minute.

"I am cumming into his ass!" he said. After that a warm jet of fluids was sprayed into my ass. He pulled out few seconds after.

"Clean it!" he told my mom. She complied and started cleaning his penis with her mouth. He then dressed up and left. After laying on the bed for a while my mom got up to to close the door. I tried to grab her from behind to insert my penis by pulling her. She immediately responded by turning around and smacking me on the face.

"What did I tell you?!" she said as she pushed me backwards on the bed.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"You will only get the leftover and your 4 incher will never be in my ass or pussy!" she said in an angry tone. She then inserted her fist into my ass. Using her other hand she jacked off my penis violently even pinching it in the process.

"I am sorry mom!" I exclaimed loudly. She then stopped the pinching but continued jacking me off with her hand until I was ready to come.

"Mom I am coming!" I said. She made her mouth come forward to take it. I sprayed all my cum directly into her mouth. Instead of doing the cum swap, she spat it all on me.

"Okay you will be cleaning this room and sleeping here. I will have your room instead!" mom said and then left. I felt like a total wimp after this ordeal today. I jacked myself using the thought of inserting my penis in her ass and then started cleaning my new "room".