Son in Law Secret Revealed

Story Info
Mother in law confronts son in law.
1.3k words
4.18
53.1k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove to my M-I-L's house and my stomach churned.

Normally she runs her errands and I do some yard work for her. Today was different. She had phoned earlier and insisted that we meet and talk.

Did she find out? Did she even call the sheriff?

Sadie was waiting for me in the living room, I walked in, and she looked at me. Her nostrils were flaring. "We need to talk."

I looked at her with a look of confusion.

.

"Did you not think I would notice or find out?" She scowled at me.

"Um, Sadie, what are you talking about? I have no idea what this is about."

"Mister, you know what I am talking about, don't play dumb with me."

"Sadie, I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Craig, you have to stop jacking off in my bras and panties." She scowled at me with a strange look in her eyes.

"What, what are you talking about?"

"Well, you are the only guy that comes over here, sometimes my friend Caroline comes over, but she does not jack off, or leave cum in my bra and panties."

Fuck! I have been caught.

"You are right. It was me. Please forgive me." I lowered my head.

"No need to be ashamed. If you feel the need to do that here, just let me know, and you can cum on my big tits!" She smiled.

I was dumbfounded and couldn't get a word out of my mouth.

"Yes, you can come on my tits. I always see you looking at them, and obviously, you have jacked off in my bra and panties, so what do you think about when you are stroking your cock?"

All I could do now was stare at her.

Is this real? Am I dreaming?

"Yes, I will cum in every hole, on your face, all over your body." I smiled.

"Oh, baby, Momma likes it."

She smiled as I walked over to her, I leaned in and began to kiss her, our tongues wrestled with one another as we passionately kissed. I grabbed Sadie by the back of the hair and pulled her away from me.

"I am going to fuck you in every hole and watch you eat my cum, you will be my cum slut."

"Oh baby, make me, your cum slut". She smiled.

Mesmerized, I watched as she stepped away from me and dropped to her knees.

"Momma is going to suck the cum right out of your cock."

She smiled and looked up at me as she began to pull my shorts down, she grabbed my now hard cock and gently kissed the head, and swirled her tongue around it, taking it into her mouth, her mouth felt wonderful as she engulfed my cock.

She took to sucking my cock like a mad woman, licking up and down, all around taking my cock deep into her throat, I could not believe she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking it like it was the last cock on Earth.

After a few minutes, of her going to town on my dick, I picked her up off her knees kissed her, and started massaging her big tits.

Sadie pulled her shirt over her head, she was not wearing a bra and I got a look at those magnificent tits of hers, the ones I had longed to see for so many years.

I took her right tit into my mouth and gently bit down on her nipple, before sucking it deep into my mouth as far as humanly possible.

"That's it baby suck on momma's big tits," her nipples were thick and probably the size of one of those fat pencil erasers that you used as a kid.

I continued sucking her nipple, then switched to the other one, going back and forth for a few minutes.

"Bite them, bite momma's nipple baby, I want to feel it to my toes."

"Let me lick your pussy."

I looked at her and smiled with the biggest grin I could fathom.

She grabbed me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

"Come here baby, and lick momma's juicy pussy."

I thought she was enjoying this momma thing. I wasn't expecting that, but it was fucking hot.

Sadie led me to the bed where she sat on the edge after she had taken off her clothes completely, took my cock in her hand, and started stroking it, licked the tip and swallowed my cock, I am not the biggest but she took me to the base and licked my balls, this woman was fucking unbelievable, the way she sucked my cock was nothing I had ever experienced before, and her daughter was an amazing cocksucker, I guess the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

She played with my cock for a few minutes, taking it deep in her throat, then gently releasing it and taking it again deep, I could feel the cum start to build up as she sucked on my cock.

"Oh, fuck, Sadie, I'm about to cum."

"That's it, baby, give momma your cum, unload in my mouth, and let me taste your seed."

She looked up at me as I unloaded my cum, she wrapped her lips tightly around my hard cock as it spewed stream after stream into her mouth.

My eyes rolled back into my head as my cock unloaded down her throat.

She took all my cum, was looking up at me, with a smile on her face after she released my cock from her mouth.

"Now, it's momma's time baby, come over here and eat my pussy, it is on fire."

She looked straight into my eyes. I felt she was looking into my soul. She was sitting on the bed already and I stood close to her.

She crawled up on the bed. I could see her thick mat of red hair, her pussy was dripping, and she had a wet streak going down her right leg.

I crawled up between her legs and gently and slowly began to lick the inner part of her thigh.

"Oh no mister, there will be time for that later I want you to suck my clit and make my pussy cum."

I could not believe what she was saying, but then again, I just did unload in her mouth, so obviously there was a lot I didn't know about my wife's mom.

She grabbed me by the back of the head and pulled me into her pussy.

The red hair on her pussy was thick and slightly shaven around her pussy lips.

I could smell the wetness of her juices. I stuck my tongue out and began licking her engorged clit, she had a very large clit, and I clamped on it with my mouth.

She let out an audible loud moan, "That's it, baby, suck momma's clit, make me cum, motherfucker, make my pussy cum!"

I attacked Sadie's pussy and clit like a mad man, sticking my tongue deep inside her juicy hole, tasting her sweet pussy juices, I lifted her ass off the bed and stuck my tongue into her asshole, tongue fucking her ass.

"Oh yeah baby, fuck my ass with your tongue."

I continued tongue fucking her ass for a few more minutes, switching between her ass and pussy.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum, suck my clit you mother fucker."

Sadie grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy as she let out a scream, "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my pussy is on fire, fuck."

After she had cum, she released my head so that I could breathe, she had soaked the sheet under her. I have never had a woman come like that before.

"Oh, baby that was amazing, come up here and kiss me so that I can taste my pussy on your lips." She smiled and winked.

I crawled up the bed and kissed my M-I-L deeply and passionately. That was the beginning of an amazing 'fucking' relationship.

More escapades to follow.