Son is the New Man of the House Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HamidToof
HamidToof
79 Followers

"Well Dad, I am used to getting a morning suck and fuck - but Mom is not feeling up to that today. So, you are going to take her place."

I was stunned - I retorted "I am not gay!".

My son responded "I don't care. I need to get my morning nut, and you are the only other person here". He then got up, and wrenched one of my arms behind my back, and then frog-walked me into the living room. My arm hurt like hell, and I didn't feel that I was in any position to resist him. He then forced me on to my knees, and sat in front of my on the couch. Grasping both my ears, he pinched them and pulled my mouth forward to his semi-hard cock. "Come on Dad - open up - or I am going to twist your ears off!".

With no choice, I took his cock into my mouth, and began to lick it. In only a few moments, it became engorged, and he started pushing and pulling my head, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. "Come on Dad - you know how you like to get a blow job - back when you could! Use your tongue, and watch the teeth - or I am going to really hurt you."

Over and over, he bobbed my head up and down. I was slobbering and gagging on his cock; I don't think he would have ever been this rough with his Mom. My eyes were tearing up, and I couldn't wait for the punishment to end. He then pulled by mouth off of his cock, and I gasped for air. "OK Dad, now comes the fun part!" He once again locked my arms behind me, and pushed me over the arm of the couch. I could feel him moving behind me, and I dreaded what I knew was coming next. Holding on to one of my arms, he lined up his cock with my hole, and began exerting pressure. "Come on pussy boy - open up for me! Take your place as a substitute hole!" Eventually, his cock popped through the opening, and he began to slowly force it in further. Jogging back and forth, he seemed to be enjoying himself. "Oh God, this hole is tight! I am definitely going to add this to my daily routine!" I was dying inside when I heard that. The blow-job was bad enough, but his big cock in my ass really hurt.

Eventually with a few finals gasps, he buried his cock inside my ass. He then held still for a few moments, and he pulled his cock out of my ass with a 'pop'. Moving around my prostrate form, he sat back on the couch - his cock now slowly deflating. "You made a real mess on my cock, Dad. Come over here and clean it up." He put his big hand around my neck, pinching it as he pulled me over. I felt I didn't have a choice but to to allow him to force his now softening cock back in my mouth. Choking a little on the taste and smell of my shit, I cleaned his cock as best I could.

At that point, my wife walked in the room; I could have died right then. "I'm glad you found an alternative this morning, son - I am really still very queasy".

"No problem, Mom - I think Dad really enjoys this! Why don't you go back to your room and lie down for a bit?" After hearing this, she replied "Thanks love - I think I will. Come get me for lunch." She then left then room, leaving me to my embarrassing task. Finally pulling my mouth off my cock, my son stared into my eyes, asking: "OK Dad - tell me what I have taken from you?".

I replied, "My wife", I said - unable to look him in the eyes.

"What else?" he said.

"You took away my cock" I responded.

"And what did I take from you today?" he then asked.

"My manhood" I replied in almost a whisper.

"That's right Dad - and that's not going to be all. Eventually, I am going to take everything from you!"

Chapter 11 - The Lawyer Visits

Over the next few weeks, he lived up to his word of making it part of his morning 'routine'. If he didn't catch me in the kitchen, he would come down to the basement and take me in my office. He would sit on the futon in my office area and force me to suck his cock. I eventually became accustomed to the abuse, and could take over half of his cock in my throat before choking - although that seemed to turn him on even more. He usually (but not always) liked to fuck my ass - but when he did, he would always make me clean his cock with my mouth afterwards.

If you've read from the start you will know that things began at Christmas more than a year ago but they really kicked off once my son came home for spring break. Well they had their one year anniversary and my wife spilled the beans a little. Not that she really cares mind you.

What happened was spring break was coming up and I overheard little snatches of conversation and hints as to their plans. They wanted to go away somewhere and be more open about their relationship. They joked about going to Mexico and full on being a mother and son couple in the open to just taking a weekend trip somewhere and going out as a loving couple.

My daughter stayed away this year. She's all vaxed and enjoying life. We talk regularly and a few times she said things that made me think she knew what was going on. I know her and her Mom talk a lot and she had had some conversations with her brother that left him mad but it could just be me panicking about people finding out about the new household dynamics.

When we were getting close to the date though my wife asked me to leave the house. She plainly told me that their anniversary of them first getting together was coming up and because of Covid they really could not go anywhere they wanted. She wanted me to rent a hotel room and stay away. I acted a little shocked and asked about the timeline. Telling her I thought they started their relationship much later. She informed me that no they had started earlier "when we were still married" and she didn't care that I knew now. She told me that first night he was home she was so horny for him they did it on the couch. That they had been sexting for months and that they were both waiting for me to go to bed so they could have some time for themselves. They started kissing on the couch and then it just happened. He looked at her and it was the moment her fantasies came true and she knew she had to have him as more than her son. She told me very matter of fact like that she had come to bed many of those nights with him 'still inside her' or right after they made love.

They were so excited as the weekend when I would leave approached. Lots of public displays of their affection. Kissing, hugging, groping, running to their room to fuck and more pregnancy talk. She would teasingly ask him if he loved that he had gotten Mommy pregnant. For his part he delighted in this. There were some ebbs and flows with our relationship. There were times were he was my son and then there were times were he openly talked about how he fucked his Mom or my wife (things like "I love fucking Mom so much!" Or "how do you feel knowing I'm fucking your wife?"). Sometimes it was Mom and sometimes it was my wife. He liked the idea of cucking his Dad just as much as he liked that he was fucking his Mom.

The weekend came and it didn't go as I expected. I had expected to have one of those weekends were I was nervous and and my stomach would twist at the thought of what was going on while I tried not to think about it. Apparently though I'm not an insignificant part of their passion.

The first night I got lots of texts from my son about what him and his Mom were doing. Followed by a voice call where they let their passions out. Lots of dirty talking and teasing me. I could hear them fucking and through the phone clearly. I'm not impervious to it and I jerked off listening to them.

Day two started with a pic of him getting a blow job from his Mom. It was titled "Anniversary head". My son also texted me that he had popped his Mom's anal cherry (I guess he had liked doing that with me, and so he also convinced her to let him fuck her ass). He loved to rub it in that he was doing things with her that I hadn't. He seemed to want me to know he was with her in new ways that I hadn't been. He also texted me with her phone a picture of him inside her, saying 'this is how I made a baby in Mom'. She texted me that he had sent it, and asked him not to, but asked me what I thought about the picture and the message. She also said it's a thought that consumes her now. That she constantly thinks about having his baby.

Day three (Sunday) I checked out and cruised around going to stores and just killing time before I could go home. I hadn't gotten any texts from my son or wife so that left me to wonder. When I looked at people I wondered what they would think if they knew what was happening at home. How would they react? I looked at a couple and thought 'Are they mother and son? Are they having an affair?'

When I pulled in I saw my daughter was leaving. I didn't know she was coming and panicked a little. She was very sweet and it seemed like nothing out of the normal. She told me she called earlier and told her Mom she was stopping by to do laundry and pick up a few things. She asked me how the trip was? I didn't know how to answer and she quickly added that Mom told her I had to leave for work. I told her it was fine and we hugged. She left and I went inside.

The house was all in order. I didn't really expect there to be signs of a fuckfest but I wasn't sure what to expect. I went and put my things in my room and saw that my bed, the former marital bed, had been slept in. I saw the sex stains on the sheets. I went to their room and knocked. My son yelled hold on and answered the door in just his boxers. "Hey you're back" was his response. "Just checking in" I told him. I couldn't see into their room so I don't know what they were up to. "Ok" was all he said then shut the door.

I snuck past their door several times and listened. I could her her muffled grunts and groans as well as the shaking of the bed indicating vigorous sex.

It was much later when I saw my wife. She came out in her robe to get something to drink. I asked her how her weekend went. When she turned around I noticed she had a leather collar on. It said "Slut Mom" on it.

Beaming she said "oh my god. It was incredible. It was sooo amazing. Just being so open and free. We did go out as a couple like we planned. At one restaurant the waitress said we make a cute couple. When I told her he was my son it blew her mind! She just stood there shocked. So I open mouth kissed him and rubbed his cock to give her a little show! Her reaction was amazing!!!!" My wife was so excited telling me about how the waitress was so attentive to them and even gave my wife her number and said that she hoped they could be special friends with a wink. She told me it was amazingly hot.

I asked about our daughter and when she came. She told me that she had come by that morning and just did some laundry.

Before she left the kitchen she told me that she needed me to take work off because she needed me to come to a doctors appointment. She was meeting with her OBGYN and wanted me there to talk about how the pregnancy was going. I quickly asked if she was sure this is what she wanted, but she replied with a huge smile. "I love that I am going to have his child - he is young and heathy...and very virile. He wanted the baby and I wanted to give him one. I love him." She then added "Wednesday night, we have a lawyer come over at 6:00pm to talk about some legal things we need to get in order - you know, the house, our accounts, and the divorce."

I was shocked - "A divorce? You never mentioned this to me? Are you kicking me out of the house?"

"No", she said. "We are OK with you continuing to live here. In fact, it's kind of a turn-on to see my former husband skulk around with his little dicky all locked up - it kind of reinforces the fact that our son has usurped your role. It is just that my son is the father of our baby - and I need that to be legal - so I need to divorce you and marry him. We got a quicky 'no questions asked' marriage on our anniversary weekend, so right now, I am married to two husbands. I need to get rid of one, and as you would expect, it's going to be you."

I was stunned. I shouldn't have been surprised - for all intents and purposes, they had been acting as a married couple for months. Softly, I responded "I understand. I will be here."

On Wednesday night, I came upstairs at 5:30; they were both sitting in the living room watching TV. I said to my son "I need to put on pants as the lawyer will be here soon."

He replied "No, Dad - the lawyer knows all about our 'arrangment'; you are going to meet him just the way you are."

My face red, I sat in my usual place (sans pants) and waited for the lawyer. At 6:00pm on the dot, the doorbell rang. My wife said "I will get it - why don't you two move in to the kitchen, so we can use the table." My son and I got up and went to the kitchen. My wife let in the lawyer, and they came in the kitchen and each took chairs at the table. I was trying the best I could to hide my cock - and more importantly, the cock-cage.

The lawyer introduced himself: "my name is Dan Hinson, and I brought over all of the papers as I discussed with your wife. There are a number of papers I need you to sign Mr. Johnson and Mrs. Johnson - and a few that need to be signed by you, Josh." He pushed the first set over in front of me, and put a duplicate in front of my wife. "This is the consent to a no-contest divorce. The effective date is January 1st, of last year - so retroactive. I understand you both are in agreement on the date?" My wife and I both nodded my head (although my head was spinning at this). He continued "Also, it conveys all jointly held property to your wife, and you, Mr. Johnson, agree to alimony of $10,000 per month".

I was flabbergasted - "That's a little more than my entire take-home pay!" I exclaimed.

My wife responded "Well, you will just have to come up with the extra then." Shaking my head, I felt I had no choice but to go ahead and sign. My wife and I returned the divorce papers to the lawyer.

He then gave my wife and I another set of papers "This conveys title in the house to your wife and Josh." My wife signed her copy. I signed mine as well, but my mind was becoming a blank. We both returned those papers.

The next set of papers transferred all of our accounts - checking, savings, our investment account, and my retirement account - in to joint custody of my wife and son, and totally removed me from the picture.

The lawyer then said "Mr. Johnson, where are the titles to your cars?"

I replied "Downstairs in my office."

He asked "would you please go get them and bring them up here?"

I got up (still trying to shield my cock-cage), and padded downstairs. Rifling through my file cabinet, I found the car titles, and brought them upstairs. I gave them to the lawyer. He filled out some informaiton on the titles, and another form he brought with him, and put those in front of my wife and I. He explained "This will transfer titles of the cars to your wife and Josh." Once agin, my wife and I signed as instructed.

The lawyer gathered up all the signed forms, slipped them into his briefcase and shut it. He then said "OK, I will file the papers with the court and the county, and send you two copies ot them" (he was speaking only to my wife and Josh - apparently I didn't matter).. "Now, about my tip, as we discussed?"

Josh replied "You can go in the living room and get ready." He left the kitchen, and Josh got up and stood behind me "OK Dad - the tip is that he is going to get is a blow-job - and it's not going to be from my wife!" He wrestled me out of my chair, pushed me into the living room - where the lawyer was sitting on the couch, with his pants pulled down and his cock displayed. My son pushed me down on my knees in front of the lawyer, and said "you know what to do - don't make me hurt you."

I felt like I was nothing - I had nothing - I had no-one. This seemed to be my life now. I slowly brought my mouth down to his soft cock, and enveloped it with my mouth. I began to suck and slurp on it. It didn't take long for it to grow to full size - not even quite as big as my cock (maybe only 5") - so much easier to suck on than my son's cock. I began to slide up and down, able to fully deep throat him with ease. He began to breath heavily, and after a few minutes his crotch pushed up and he began ejaculating into my mouth. His cock might have been small - but his cum load was huge. I swallowed it all down without complaint.

I continued to suckle on his cock for a couple of minutes until he pushed me away. "That was great. I needed that!". He then got up, pulled up his briefs and pants, picked up his briefcase and said to my wife and son: "Well, I am going back to the office now. I will be sending you copies of the papers next week."

My wife let him out of the house, and then returned to the living room. My son said "Mom, why don't you go to our room? I want to finish the discussion with Dad." My wife nodded her head, smiled at him, and left the room. "Go get me your billfold and keys, Dad." I quickly complied, getting both items from the table in the hall, I handed them to my son. My son took my keys and said "since you no longer own the house, or the cars, you won't need any keys - isn't that right?"

I repiled "yes, I guess so - but how will I get to work?"

My son responded - there is a bus that stops at the street in front of the housing division - you can take that downtown." I thought to myself 'great, my 20 minute commute wil not take 40 minutes, at least', but I didn't say anything. He then rifled through my billfold; "You won't be needing a driver's license, and there will now be no way for you to pay these credit cards, so you won't need these either." He then took most of the cash from the inside pocket "We are going to have to put you on an allowance from now on - I think $20 per week should be enough."

"Get down on your knees in front of me". I slowly sank to my knees and shuffled over in front of him. "Tell me what I have taken from you?"

"You took my wife".

"What else?" he asked.

"You took away my cock".

"What else?"

"My manhood".

"That's right, he replied. And what did I take away from you tonight?"

"All of my assets - my car, and my marriage."

"That is right. I haven't quite taken everything from you, but there is still time. Now, to reinforce your place in this house, suck my cock."

I once again took a cock in my mouth, for the second time that night (but now the cock of the dominant man of the house), and began to suck. "Oh Dad - you're good at this. Not as good as Mom, but I think with some practice you will get there." He grabbed onto to my ears and began forcing my head up and down on his cock - once again making me gag when he pushed it in too deep. "Tell me what you are, Dad?" I looked at him quizzically, pausing in my cock-sucking exercise. I took his cock out of my mouth "What do you mean?" I said. "You are a cock-sucking faggot now, aren't you?" he challenged me. Looking down, I couldn't dispute what he said. He continued "You no longer fuck pussy, and all you do is get cocks in your mouth and ass - I think that is the defintion of a faggot, isn't it?" I couldn't argue, I just nodded my head slowly yes. He then grabbed my ears and I resumed my task. "Glllgh, glllgh, glllgh" as he forced my mouth up and down on his cock. Finally, he pulled me about halfway down on his cock and held still as he began filling my mouth with his spunk. "Thanks faggot. You can go now." And he left and retired to the bedroom with his Mom.

Stunned, I sat there on my knees for a while, and quietly sobbed. He was right - about everything. I was a faggot; and I had nothing; no wife, no house, no car, no bank accounts. My son was slowly taking everything away from me. Despondently, I went to my room, laid in bed, and tried to sleep; it was a long time coming, though.

Chapter 12 - More Rules for Me

HamidToof
HamidToof
79 Followers