Son Needs Special Underwear Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him, and he seemed to be smirking at my comment. "Sorry sweetie, it's just... I don't want to be crude, but you're huge! How do you walk around with this thing?!"

He laughed a bit. "It's not easy, but I guess I'm just used to it by now."

"I can't believe I never knew... Was it always this big?"

"I mean, not always, but ever since I was probably in middle school I've known that I had... more than most boys."

"I think you might have more than ALL boys..." As I continued discussing the size, I could see the shaft ever so slowly inflating, and his huge cock struggling to rise given all of its heft. "Uh oh, umm..."

"Oh gosh, I'm sorry-" He seemed genuinely apologetic.

"No no!" I cut him off. "It's totally fine. We need to get an erect measurement anyways, so we can either wait to see if it goes down, or if it goes up we can just... measure it that way." I trailed off a bit as it became increasingly apparent that he was not just a shower, because it was clearly getting both longer and thicker. I realized I was hoping it would continue to get erect, as that's what I really wanted to see anyways.

"Yeahhh... I'm not sure it'll be going down. Sorry I think just talking about it and like, having someone see it..."

"Honey, it is totally understandable. A growing boy gets erections all the time, and I can imagine having a woman - even your mother - tell you that you have the biggest, most beautiful cock in the world would get you aroused." I deliberately called it a cock and was delighted to see it lurch a bit at that word. Despite standing over a foot away from me, I realized I was at risk of if hitting my face... or, maybe not at risk, and rather I was desiring to have it hit my face. "Just... tell me once it's all the way there."

"Erm... I might need to... assist it a bit to get fully there," he said as he started to stroke it.

Knowing that I was turning him on emboldened me, and the pure desire from seeing such a massive member had me beside myself. "No no mister, remember: I said I would handle everything down here." I swatted his hand away, but waited a second to see if he'd object.

"Oh, uh, like even that?" He sounded surprised, but a bit excited too.

"Uh huh." I paused for a moment still, in awe of my son's huge cock. I finally wrapped my hand around it, and my thoughts were confirmed: the tips of my fingers couldn't touch. It was so heavy, I put the measuring tape down and brought my other hand around it as well. Together they could barely wrap around his whole fat shaft, and side by side they didn't even cover half of his length.

I looked up at him as I started fondling and kneading his growing, hardening cock. He was in heaven, looking down at me and holding back a moan.

"Does that feel ok sweetie?" I was putting on my best motherly voice for him.

"Yeah mom that's great" he panted out, clearly getting flustered.

"I really do think you have the biggest cock I've ever seen, and maybe in the world. Certainly bigger than your father... gosh he probably wasn't even half this big. You must get it from my side-"

"Ah fuck mom don't stop!"

"Yeah? Does my BIG boy like it when his mom talks about his big cock?" I was enjoying myself so much I couldn't even believe what I was saying to him! "What's so impressive is that it is both the longest AND the thickest, and you've got those huge balls to match-"

"Ahh wait, mom I think I might cum!" He said it so quickly, and I hadn't even thought of preparing, and before I knew it a massive spurt of hot cum hit me right in the face.

Mike Tyson said that everyone has a plan, until they get punched in the face. The sheer volume and force of my son's cumshot seemed to be even more dizzying and disruptive than that.

Without thinking, I put my mouth to the head of his cock as the next spurt shot down my throat. I almost choked on it, but managed to swallow it down, partially because it was the best tasting cum I'd ever had in my mouth. I could barely even process the fact that I could barely get the head of his cock in my mouth when the third spurt came in, and seemed to be the most voluminous one yet!

As he kept gushing and gushing cum, I simply wasn't able to keep pace, and some started spilling out of my mouth. That's when I felt Ben's hand push the back of my head, forcing more of his cock into my mouth as cum was spilling onto my tits, pooling at my cleavage and soaking my shirt. At first I was so shocked, but then I felt my pussy squirt a little bit at how turned on I was from his dominance. I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me, trying to fit as much of his cock in my mouth as he kept cumming.

When he finally stopped cumming, he had to sit down, panting. "Fuck, that was incredible."

I wiped the cum off my face and tits, scooping it into my mouth while looking over at him. "Do you always cum that much??? I guess I shouldn't be shocked given... how big the rest of you is, but that was an insane amount."

"Not quite that much, but yeah it's usually a lot." I couldn't begin to imagine where he was cumming such that I hadn't noticed, because not even a towel could clean up all of that cum.

"Let me clean myself off a bit hun, one sec." I ran to the bathroom, and saw myself in the mirror. Even just from one spurt, my face had more cum on it than most guys could give me in an entire load. My tits were covered too, and some cum had even leaked all the way down to my pants. My panties were already soaking wet though, and the thought of his cum going inside of me was almost too much to bear. Seeing myself with my son's cum all over me, and feeling it all inside of my belly, was the tipping point: I reached down, and after rubbing for less than a minute had the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. After I came down from it, I took a selfie in the mirror to masturbate to later.

Once I was all cleaned up, I went back to Ben's room. I was curious to see if he'd put his cock back away, or if he would be flaccid and ready to measure. I wasn't sure how long it'd take him to get hard again, because the sheer amount of blood must make it such a laborious process.

To my surprise, he was sitting on the bed still naked, and his cock looked rock hard. Sitting down, he had it draped against his thigh, where it went past his hip and was resting on the bed. His massive balls were also proudly resting between his legs, looking just as big and full as before. "You're still hard??"

"Yeah? It usually takes a time or two for it to go soft." My son just continued to amaze me.

"Well, ok, stand back up then and I can measure." It occurred to me that there was no way he would fit into anything but the largest underwear size, but I certainly wasn't going to tell him to put that monster cock away. I'm not even sure how he could given how hard he was, and I wondered how he managed to hide unwanted erections. I grabbed the measuring tape as he stood by me, and sat down so I was back at eye level. I once again took a well-deserved pause to take in the enormity before me.

"Ok, let's see here..." I placed the measuring tape at the base of his cock, and led it down his seemingly never-ending shaft. Though rock hard, it was drooping down a little bit from the weight, otherwise perfectly straight out of his body. "Looks like it's... 13.5 inches!" My son had more than a footlong dick! "That might just be a world record Ben!" He was smiling proudly.

"I guess so." He didn't know what to say, and frankly I didn't either.

"Then let me do the girth..." Once again, measuring him was a tall order due to how much tape had to go around his thick cock. "I think it's thickest right here around the base, so let me just... oh my god, it's 8.5 inches around!" I shuddered at the thought of such a thick cock stretching out my pussy. Even if he was my son, the fact that I knew that a cock like this even existed meant I would fantasize about having it in me.

"I mean... if I wasn't your mother I'd tell you to do porn! You are going to make one lucky lady very happy someday." What if it's TOO big, he might have trouble finding a girl who could fit that into ANY of her holes, I thought to myself. But I didn't want to burden him with such thoughts so I just kept ogling his fat rod.

"You think so? That's really good to hear, I'm already feeling a bit more confident in myself honestly."

"Well, you should be very proud to possess that cock dear. Hell, I feel proud for having made it!" I was trying to mentally memorize every detail of his wonderful piece, wishing I could just tell him to walk around naked all the time. It occurred to me that we still had to measure him flaccid - or, at least, he thought we did. "Does it normally go down on its own, or do you need to... work on it?"

"Yeahhh, it usually does take at least two orgasms to get it to go down. Sorry about that... Do you want to leave and I can just come get you once I'm, er, ready?" I could sense in his tone that he, at least somewhat, wanted me to stay.

"Nonsense, I mean, at this point it REALLY isn't going to be anything I haven't seen before so. It's not like I have anything going on tonight... unless you'd be more comfortable with me gone?"

"No, no!" He immediately burst out. "I mean, yeah no you can definitely stay. I think it kinda helps actually, like to have someone watching."

"Well then that settles it! I'll just sit over here while you do what you need to do... and let me know if there's anything I can do to help out!" I added that last bit to further imply that I was very willing and able to continue touching his massive penis.

With his right hand, he grabbed his shaft just below the head and started stroking it slowly. His left hand was expertly massaging his giant balls, and I could tell that he almost had this tandem routine down to a science. I sat and stared at him in awe as he closed his eyes and began stroking faster. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter and had to resist the urge to begin touching myself as well.

After my son had been rhythmically stroking his penis for a good while, I interjected: "Does it usually take a bit longer when you have to cum the second time?"

His eyes snapped open as if exiting a daze. "Er, yeah I guess, though I usually use some, uh... visual stimulation to assist, ya know?" He was still massaging his monster cock as he looked right at me.

"Well I can help with that! Now, are you more of a boob man, or an ass man?" I looked up at him and could tell that was exactly the kind of response he was looking for from his mom.

"Um, uh, I guess I'm more of an ass man." Never in his wildest dreams did he ever imagine saying that to his mother, especially not with the pretext of actually seeing any of my ASSets...

Before my brain could catch up with what was happening and tell me I know better, I swiftly stood up, turned around, and began peeling my pants off. Luckily I was wearing some nice thong underwear, so I let my jeans slowly slide over my ass as my son watched. "There you go big boy, is that gonna help you cum?" I wiggled my ass a bit to tease him as I said this. "When you cum, you just use this big ass as a landing spot ok?"

"Uh, yeah mom, for sure!" I could sense he was stroking his cock faster and faster as I revealed my round ass for him.

"And since you've been such a big trooper today, you can even cum right on my holes if you need..." I slid my thong to the side, showing my son both of my holes, which were both dying to feel his penis.

"Oh my god..." I was almost laughing at how much ecstasy my son was in, and felt so hot that I could still control such a virile young man at my age. I could hear him going to town on his big tool and just kept my perky ass up in the air, waiting for his cumshot.

"Mom, I'm gonna cum!" I was surprised he was even able to still put together a full sentence!

"Well, you know where to put it big guy!" I was dying to feel that hot cum on my ass. Seconds later, my need was satiated, and I was pleased by how the first shot covered my entire ass with cum. "Oh, Ben! How do you still have so much?!" I was guessing he'd still shoot a nice sized load, but spurt after spurt rained down on my ass and I didn't know if my ass was big enough to carry so much cum. Eventually, he started shooting some onto my back and into my hair, moaning the whole time.

Once he was done, he collapsed back on the bed, and I turned around like a good girl and crawled over to him, my ass and back absolutely covered in my son's cum. Without saying a word, I looked up at him and took the head of his cock into my mouth, cleaning up the mess he had made. There was still some cum leaking out of his cock head that tasted so delicious in my mouth, and I made sure to lick up and down the whole shaft, which was no small task!

"There you go, all nice and clean! Oh, and ready to be measured finally!" His cock was finally softening, though it was still so massive in front of my face. I grabbed the measuring tape and placed it at the base of his penis. One other nice thing about him was I didn't need any trickery or camera angles to make his cock look huge - just measuring him normally still rendered a whopping 8 inches soft, and 5 inches thick, when completely flaccid! Numbers most boys would kill for when erect.

I could have just looked at his cock the rest of the night, and gotten into bed with him with my cum-covered ass and fallen asleep next to that cock. It was the kind of cock that made me want to wake up early to cook breakfast, staying totally naked so that when he got up and saw me in the kitchen he could rub that cock against me to show appreciation. "Alas, I think that's the end of the show hun... I can go order you that underwear after I clean off myself!" I gave the head of his cock a big smooch, flicking my tongue a little bit too so I could show my appreciation for him too.

"You're gonna get in trouble with that thing Ben!" I exclaimed as I was walking out of the room, making sure to pop my ass with each step. The reality of what had just happened still wasn't dawning on me, and I stepped into the shower thinking of only one thing: When was I going to get to see my son's penis next?

12