Son of Zeus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pedaled, the bike minutely shifted with her weight. Left to right. Right to left. The bike frame and seat also vibrated with each minor impact made with the spinning of the wheels. A pleasant friction was created between the sinfully soft bike seat and Carissa's barely covered sex. Her respiratory rate increased, and it wasn't just from the exercise.

Carissa passed by a crowd of people. For a second she was embarrassed. What was she doing, getting aroused in a public space for the second time this week? But then, they had only seen her for a second. With a helmet on, they probably couldn't even make out her expression. It seemed pretty unlikely anyone would notice what she was doing. She had at least as much privacy as she'd had in the abandoned bathroom.

Experimentally, Carissa shifted forward on her bike sheet. In doing so, she brought the slight upward protrusion of the device in line with her clitoris. Yep. That was the ticket. In between pants, she actually caught herself moaning.

She started to slip into a trance. Anything that entered her path would have been dead to rights. Fortunately, nothing and no one did. Carissa was in another realm. She pedaled not for her destination, but to increase the rate of the vibrations. She picked up speed with no concern for the world rapidly passing her by.

An odd thing happened as she did. Just as she pressed forward and down against her bike sheet, it pressed up and back into her. She felt a squirming near her crotch that couldn't be explained by the movement of the rest of the bike. It felt almost like a finger up against the front of her shorts. A finger that stroked up and down her opening. It rubbed in strange little circles that were nonetheless arousing. Eventually it seemed to bisect. One of these smaller fingers found its way to clit. The other poked ever so gently into her.

For a dangerous second her eyes clamped shut. "Muh," she uttered, totally unaware of the nonsense syllable. Both fingers kept doing their work. The one in her pussy felt rather like a thumb. Despite their utter divorce from the vibratory sensations, the fingers did appear to work more rapidly the faster Carissa pedaled. She continued picking up the speed.

Carissa didn't normally masturbate outside. Usually these events happened in the four walls of her bedroom. So she was used to there being a certain scent that paired with the act and wasn't surprised when there was one here. But it was different. Instead of smelling her own natural musk, Carissa found her senses assaulted by a sudden burst of ozone.

It didn't smell bad.

"Carissa!"

Her eyes popped open and she slammed on the brakes. Her mom's bike skidded to a stop. Carissa somehow managed to hold onto it and keep herself upright. Her sore and wobbly legs could barely support her own weight.

Anna was standing on the sidewalk several feet behind her. "What the hell? I've been out here waiting for you and you just go flying by my house like I'm not flagging you down."

Carissa panted. She tried to compose a cohesive excuse, but the truth was too surreal for her to come up with a matching lie. "I'm sorry. Guess I was distracted. Lost in thought."

Anna rolled her eyes. "Jeez. Maybe some people shouldn't learn how to drive."

Carissa didn't have a response to that.

She felt very fortunate that her shorts were black. They wouldn't show any dark stains that way. But as she looked at her light gray bike seat (she did feel as if she had claimed it), she found it wasn't so lucky. The entirety of the seat was a few shades darker than she'd found it. As though a sky that had formerly been cloudy was about to hail.

XxXxX

The sun was setting on the Fourth of July. The crowd occupying the park was an interesting blend. Some people had come dressed in vaguely standard wear: t-shirts, jeans, sneakers. Some looked ready for the beach with sandals and shorts or swim suits.

Carissa was a bit between. She had on a pair of frayed, denim shorts and a light purple bikini top. The deep shade made it look a bit like a bra, but it felt light and breathable. Carissa liked having her arms, stomach, and shoulders bare. It felt right on the warm evening. She loved feeling the air on her skin.

"Hey Car! 'Nother hot dog?" asked Michael.

"Sure!" she called back.

Michael was hard at work at the grill he'd brought over, making dogs and burgers for his family and some of their friends. His kids messily slurped up their food, shouted, and generally got under their dad's feet as he tried to work.

Like his sister, Micahel had dressed for summer weather. He was shirtless again, showing off his abs. They were radiant with sweat thanks to the combined heat of the exposed sun and the glistening grill. His long-ish hair that he usually wore neat and combed back was loose and free. And his yellow swim shorts were tight enough that, when the wind blew in the right way, Carissa could swear she caught the outline of a little something. Or maybe a not-so-little something.

Carissa was laying on a beach towel in the grass inches away from Holly, Michael's wife. "The man is a goober. But he sure can rock a pair of shorts," said Holly. "Oops. I'm sorry. Probably shouldn't talk that way in front of you."

The girl shrugged. "It's fine."

It had been a fun day. Running through sprinklers. Water gun fights. Revelry in the sun. But now that same sun was going down and Carissa's stomach was heavy with her brother's quality cooking. It was almost time to pack it in.

But there was one more thing.

The park's PA system crackled and the community event organizer's voice rang out. "We are coming to the end of today's festivities, but no one pack up yet! In fifteen minutes, we will be graced by the greatest fireworks display in the midwest, courtesy of Liberty Family's Explosion Emporium! I hope you left the dogs at home, folks."

Folks started moving, migrating over to where they could get the best view of the firework fest. For a second, Carissa felt herself falling into another daze. Holly was gone. The kids were gone. The grill where her brother had just been standing was turned off and vacant. She had never gotten her next hot dog.

It wasn't as though everyone had disappeared. Carissa was still surrounded by a small crowd of people. But they were all moving, and her family was nowhere in sight.

Tentatively, she stood up and collected her towel and scant belongings. She followed the crowd, moving to where she might have a good view of the show. Carissa was fairly short. She knew that if she was surrounded by people she would likely not catch sight of the colorful explosions at all. Standing on her tips toes, she searched around for a lightly occupied spot. She soon found it: At the top of the hill near a tree, which had been dead ever since a lightning bolt struck it near sixteen years ago, was a huge area that had been left utterly unoccupied. For some reason, the nearest visible person was at the base of the hill at least five yards away.

Carissa made her way there. In only the last few minutes, twilight had begun fading into night. The only blue left was on the horizon. If she looked straight up, stars were visible.

She laid out her blanket and reclined on the hill's slope. All above her was the black radiance of a placid universe. Carissa closed her eyes and let the peace seep through her.

"Hey. Someone's looking mighty lonely."

Carissa blinked her eyes open. Someone was walking up the hill. There was a sharp smell she didn't immediately recognize. "Junior?" she asked, but she forgot why as soon as the words had slipped her tongue.

Michael scratched the back of his head. "No one's ever called me that before. Probably 'cause I'm not named after Dad."

"Sorry," said Carissa, who once again couldn't explain herself. She patted the slim bit of towel beside her. "Want to sit?"

"Don't mind if I do."

Michael sat down beside his sister. The beach towel wasn't wide enough to seat them both. Carissa found one of her cheeks shoved out into the grass. The narrow confines of the towel did force the two siblings into a certain proximity. Carissa didn't mind rubbing hips and shoulders with her big brother.

"Where's Holly?" she asked.

He shrugged. "With the kids. I've been watching them all day, so I thought I might take a minute or two to myself. Just don't tell them I said that."

Carissa mimed locking her mouth and throwing away the key. "'I'll keep your secrets if you keep mine."

Michael smiled and she could sense a twinkling in his eyes even through his tinted sunglasses. "And what secrets would those be?"

Carissa shrugged. Blushing, she looked away. Why had she even said that? She hoped he couldn't see her face in the dark.

From their high vantage point, the pair could barely make out the silhouettes finishing up their preparations.

"Here it comes," said Michael. Lightly, he put a hand on his sister's shoulder and nudged her into laying flat on her back. "If you want to get the best view of up there, you have to get down low."

"Okay," said Carissa. Her cheeks felt very red.

Michael lay down beside her. He stretched an arm out toward his sister. Anticipating his intent, she lifted her head and neck and let him wrap his toned limb around her shoulders.

A whistling sound. A yellow burst shook the sky.

"Wow," said Michael, "Isn't that something?"

He pulled Carissa closer. She complied, snuggling to his chest. His skin felt soft and warm against hers. She rolled partly onto him, letting her breast press into his body. She placed a hand on his chest. She let herself get lost feeling his abs.

The two siblings had always been close, despite the age difference. They had never been "cuddle together half naked" close. Carissa was coming to regret that. At least they could make up for lost time.

Michael looked down at her. "Are you cold?"

"No. You just feel nice."

A series of small pink bursts dotted the sky.

Michael's hand crept over his sister's shoulder to her covered breast. Carrisa rolled slightly away from his chest, but only to give his hand better access. He squeezed her breast over the cup of her top. She bit her lip. It was more than she had hoped for even seconds ago. This contact, his touch. But suddenly she wished that she had worn a skimpier bikini top. She wished she hadn't worn anything at all.

Then he slipped his fingers under the cup. She felt his touch against the skin that never went uncovered. Against her sensitive nipples.

"Michael," she gasped in an inhale of breath. Despite the thrill, she found herself looking for a proper cause for indignation. "What about Holly? And the kids?"

"I told you. I'm taking a few minutes for myself."

Carissa moaned lightly as he continued to caress here. "But why me? I'm your little sister. Have you forgotten?"

She could tell his face moved, but in the growing dark it was hard to make out the exact change in his expression. "I've seen you watching. I'm not stupid. I know how you look at me. What you want from me. Is it so surprising I feel the same way? I want your body, Carissa. Anybody would. Will you deny me again?"

The addition of "again" was odd, but Carissa was beyond picking at minutia. All she could do was nod. "Okay." She grinned with mischief. "Okay, I'm in."

The next second, she felt a hand playing at her zipper. She lifted up and let him unzip her shorts. They slid down. Fingers slid beneath her panties. Carissa took a deep breath.

Blooms of green in the sky. Flashes of purple.

Carissa was near tears. Her brother's fingers were inside her. She bucked her hips against him. He kissed her neck. It was everything. Everything she had wanted. Her heart was full but her hunger was unsated.

Looking down, she saw his erection standing up beneath the fabric of his gray shorts. Carissa pulled away from her brother, removing his digits, and clambered down to his lower torso. She pulled his shorts down over his cock.

In the dark, it was little more than a silhouette. She waited for another burst of fire in the sky to get a better view. His veiny member was massive. Larger than any cock she had seen outside videos. He was veiny and well shaved other than slight stubble at the base of his penis. She wrapped a palm around it and pumped until her brother stood even more erect. She grinned at him. In the glow of another firework, she got a brief glimpse of his face. He looked elated, but she was frustrated that he was still wearing those damn sunglasses. Carissa wanted to look into his eyes for the next part.

White. Red. Blue.

Her mouth was around him. His cock pushed as far back in her throat as she could manage. She gagged lightly, but pushed past it. He tasted sweet. He tasted beautiful. He tasted like life. Carissa was enraptured, drunk on his essence. What happened now felt ordained. Inevitable.

Michael caressed her face while she went down on his cock. "What a beautiful girl. I love you. You are deeply loved, Carissa. Nothing you have done would change this essential truth."

Carissa caught every other word. She was beyond caring about words. Her language was pure physicality. The only vocabulary of any relevance was her body and her brother's, and she would use both to the fullest.

With no direction or thought, Carissa stopped sucking his dick. That part was done, she knew. It was time for the final. The completion.

Lifting up on bent knees, she hovered over him. Michael grabbed his sex and lined it up with hers. "Think you can take it?" he asked with a tone of challenge.

Carissa was beyond taunts. She dropped. He entered her in one motion. She cried out, but her sound was muffled by a simultaneous explosion overhead.

Michael sat motionless as his sister rode him. His only expression was a serene smile. It was tantalizing. Irritating. Carissa didn't want him to be calm. She wanted him to be frantic. To want her as badly as she wanted him.

She brought her mad humping to a halt. She leaned forward onto her arms, letting her face rest inches from his and her tits press once again into his body. "Are you going to do something? Don't just sit there! If you are going to screw me, screw me. Show me that you-"

But he didn't need further prompting. Suddenly Carissa was flipped onto her back. The siblings had come off the towel at this point. Her naked back pressed into the grass and dirt. Michael was still inside her. He loomed.

He chuckled. "What spirit. No wonder I like you."

The ground was rough beneath her. Rocks bit into her skin as Michael plowed into her. It hurt. But it didn't hurt enough to keep her from feeling so good. She wrapped his arms around her brother and grabbed his ass, helping him to pump into her. Michael pressed his mouth to her neck. Looking past him, she watched the fireworks. Flowers of white. Fires of blue. Orange. Green.

"Almost... to completion," Michael said in a voice she didn't recognize.

She nodded. "Me too."

He slowed his tempo. There were a final five, strong pumps. And then

Ka-THOOM

a sudden burst of thunder.

Carissa's wide eyes blinked. Had she cum? Yes, as the fog of her head cleared, she realized she had. She could still feel a tingling throughout her body. She also felt a dawning confusion. Who had she had sex with? How had he behaved? Did it seem anything like Michael?

She willed her eyes to focus on the figure hovering over her, the man who was still inside her.

Michael's frizzy white hair hung around his head. "That was amazing, sister." The last word was said in an almost mocking tone.

"Who..." Carissa considered her question and decided to reword it. "What are you?"

"Nothing of any concern." Junior lowered his head to her face and placed a lingering kiss on her cheek. Carissa didn't flinch away. She felt more confused than disgusted or angry. "Know this, young Carissa: You have been blessed. Your name holds a special place in the hearts of gods. So says I."

Another clap of thunder.

Carissa meandered down the hill. Junior was gone. She was fully dressed, and neither her clothes nor her hair were out of order. She had checked and there was no evidence she could see of anyone cumming inside her. At least none she could see or feel. Hopefully that meant she didn't stand any risk of being impregnated or carrying some STD. The thought of getting either from that enigmatic figure made her shudder.

"There you are," said Michael. This Michael was wearing his green shorts and no sunglasses were in sight. Holly was with him and the kids were helping back up the grilling supplies. "We lost sight of you right before the display. Hope you got a good view."

Carissa hoped they couldn't see her flushing face in the dark. "Yeah, I saw enough."

XxXxX

The slamming car door was a burst of thunder, but it was only one among many. The entire morning had been dominated by the storm. Thunder and lightning alternated ceaselessly. Rain and hail assaulted every surface facing the sky. Even with the windshield wipers on, Carissa's view was well obscured.

Her hands shook on the wheel. She hadn't been so fond of thunder lately.

"Let's be off then," said the instructor, "Unless you would like to postpone your exam until another day?"

Carissa shook her head. "No, sir. This is fine. There will still be rain and clouds after I get my license. I can handle it."

The car pulled away from the curb.

She turned her wipers on high. There were a few sudden stops as she put on the brakes to stop from colliding with another car. The educator wrote something on his clipboard. Carissa licked her lips. He couldn't be faulting her. It was the other people driving like idiots. He would realize that. Right?

She tried to pull up her mental map of the town. She needed to preemptively plan her turns with how the weather was obscuring her line of sight. Carissa knew she was panicking, but she avoided giving into it. She wouldn't fail this test. She wouldn't be embarrassed again.

It wasn't the short of thing she could explain to someone else, but just as her fear reached its apex Carissa felt something change. Just as she was clinging to the wheel, it began to cling back. Although the wheel didn't look any different, Carissa suddenly experienced the feeling that someone was entangling their fingers with hers. Holding her hands.

The wheel turned, taking her through a roundabout. The brake pulled her foot down, slowing the vehicle. The wipers slowed as the hail began to clear.

The educator nodded and made more notes. "Yes, miss. Very good."

Carissa's seat was tingling. Suddenly it felt heated. She felt a familiar caress. It reminded her of bicycle riding.

She let her eyes flutter closed for a second. The fabric of the seat somehow, impossibly, caressed her sex through her skirt. She squirmed in pleasure. This was a service she could get used to.

Despite her distraction, and with a little supernatural help, Carissa brought the vehicle safely back to its origin point. Her panties were soaked, but she had kept the moaning to a minimum.

She received full points from the instructor. After a written test at the DMV, she would be eligible to receive her license.

Carissa walked home. She had an umbrella. But the storm had eased up. She elected to let herself get mildly soaked instead.

She understood that it wasn't Michael that she'd had sex with, of course. She realized that it probably wasn't a duck who had perved on her in a public bathroom and that it probably wasn't her own desires that had caused her to be overwhelmed with hormones in public multiple times. But while she knew many things that hadn't happened, she couldn't fathom what had.

She looked up at the gray sky. It didn't look angry or bleak. It was comforting. A smooth blanket over the world.