Son Sees Mom in a Whole New Light

Story Info
An accidental pussy view leads to mom-son fun.
1.9k words
4.58
53.2k
100
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not every day that you see your mom's pussy. But that's what I was looking at right now. She was wearing a long shirt -- one of my dad's actually -- and either forgot to put panties on or maybe didn't wear them to bed.

We were staying at a cheap motel while visiting family for the holidays. The Wi-Fi was terrible, but I discovered that if I sat between the two twin beds, for some reason the signal was better. Mom had just gotten out of the shower and she grabbed her phone and plopped on the bed. At a certain point she shifted, and when I looked up, I had to do a double take. My mom's pussy was about two feet from my face.

I didn't want to stare, but I couldn't help it. I hadn't seen any pussies outside of porn, so seeing one in person, even if it belonged to your mother, was thrilling. It was hairier than I thought it might be, but then again, I don't think I ever really gave it much thought. While it was a pretty full thatch, it wasn't unruly, and I wondered if she just gave it a trim.

This thought -- along with a vagina so close I might be able to smell it -- caused my dick to start growing. I should've put my attention back on my phone, because suddenly I heard:

"Jason! Are you looking at my...?"

The blood in my dick immediately went to my face.

"Uh, um," was all I could stammer.

Mom closed her legs, and I looked at her abashed.

"Uh, sorry," I said.

She looked mad, but then she smiled.

"That's okay. I guess if that's in front of your face, all boys will want to take a look. At least somebody wants to look at it."

I knew Mom and Dad weren't on the best of terms at the moment, but I never really asked.

"Does Dad not want to...?" I asked after a moment.

Mom waved her hand. "You know your father, always busy with work or other things." She sat up quickly. "You know, I even shaved it for him. He said a long time ago that he preferred it without any hair. I always had some there, but I took it all off for him. Even went and got it waxed, which hurt like hell. He barely noticed. So now I barely shave. I like it better that way."

"Me too," I said. "I mean, I, uh, like the more natural look."

Mom smirked. "Really? How many have you seen with a natural look?"

I felt myself blushing and looked away. "Uh, you know, online. Not, uh, you know like in person."

"Oh, I'm sorry," Mom said. "I wasn't trying to poke fun."

I didn't say anything.

"I thought you young guys had a thing against hair," she continued. "Like it's gross or something."

I shook my head. "I don't. You see a lot of, uh, shaved, you know, in porn, but I don't know, I just think they look better with hair."

"Yeah, I do too," Mom said. Then she did something completely unexpected: She lifted up her shirt and opened her legs a little.

"I shave around the sides here," she said, pointing. "But I like to keep a nice bush up top."

I couldn't believe it as I watched her run her fingers through her thick rug above her pinkish labia. She noticed my wide eyes and laughed.

"This isn't traumatizing for you, is it? Seeing your mom's vagina?"

"Uh, no, I don't think so." Then I decided to shoot my shot. "Could I...you know, look at it closer?"

Mom thought for a second and then said "Okay, why not? It's just a vagina."

I quickly got off the floor and sat on the bed. Mom pulled her shirt up higher and spread her legs wider.

"Wow," I muttered, actually staring at my mom's pussy, which had opened up a little. Mom laughed.

"It's been a while since my vag got that kind of reaction."

"It's, uh, beautiful," was all I could think to say. Mom laughed again.

"You talk like that, you'll have no problem seeing lots of these. Okay, show's over." She closed her legs. "Ready to go to sleep?"

I still felt a little shell-shocked. "Yeah, I think so."

"Do you need to go take care of that?" She nodded at my crotch, where I was sporting through my pajama pants perhaps the hardest erection of my life. I reddened again. Mom then leaned over and kissed my cheek. "It's nice to know that I can still have that effect on men."

I quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

After seeing my very first real-life pussy, I tossed and turned that night. A few times I glanced over at Mom, perhaps hoping to get another glimpse. But, it was too dark to see anything.

I was awakened by my mom coming out of the bathroom. After a moment I realized two things: one, that I had kicked the sheet off while I was sleeping. Two: my massive erection was back, and it was poking through the hole in my underwear.

"Looks like we're even for last night," she said, glancing at my dick.

I immediately felt embarrassed and tried to cover it. My dick isn't huge -- probably average -- but comparing it to guys in porn, I think I could hold my own, no pun intended. Again, I found myself rushing to the bathroom.

After a long day of conversations, games, and food with the extended family, Mom and I were back in the motel. When she came out of the bathroom wearing the long shirt again, I felt my dick stir. While she played on her phone, I took surreptitious looks at her lower body, hoping for a repeat of last night. Eventually, however, she caught me.

"Everything alright, Jason?"

"Uh, yeah," I muttered. "Fine."

"I don't mind if you want to look at it. Just don't be sneaky about it."

"Uh, okay."

"So, do you?"

I nodded.

"Okay, just ask me."

"Um, can I look at it?"

"Look at what?"

"You're, uh, you know."

"No," Mom said. "Tell me."

"Your, uh, vagina," I said softly.

"My what?"

"Your vagina," I said a little louder.

"Okay. But what's good for the goose. Take off your pants."

I couldn't tell if she was being serious. "What?"

"Take off your pants. If you're gonna look at mine, I want to look at yours."

"Really?"

"Unless you don't want to."

I quickly took off my pants and underwear, and Mom looked at my dick, which was at full mast. "Does that thing ever go down?"

I smiled. Mom slid over on the bed and lifted her shirt. "Lay this way," she said, indicating I should put my head the opposite way.

I lay down next to her, trying to get as close as possible without actually touching her. Her beautiful pussy was about six inches from my face. I must have started at it for several minutes before I remembered that my dick was right in front of my mom's face. I peered down the bed, and she was just staring at it. She noticed my glance and looked embarrassed.

"This is weird, isn't it?" she asked. "I mean, we probably shouldn't be doing this, right?"

"I don't think it's weird," I said quickly. "We're just looking."

"Okay, if you're not uncomfortable. But maybe we shouldn't do it too much longer."

I went back to looking at mom's pussy. Truthfully, I couldn't see too much because of her bush and the fact that her legs were pretty closed.

"Mom, could you, uh, open your legs a little more?"

She did better than that. She bent her right leg, giving me a fantastic view of everything, including a hint of her butthole. Nearly of us had showered since returning, and I could definitely smell her aroma. I took a big whiff.

"Jason, don't do that," mom said.

"Why? You smell amazing. Could I get a little closer?"

Without waiting for an answer, I moved my face closer and inhaled deeply. My cock twitched when this bouquet filled my nostrils. When I leaned in again, my nose touched her bush.

"Jason!"

"Please, Mom? You smell fucking incredible."

This may have been the first time I ever cursed in front of my mother, and I didn't care. I buried my nose in her lush pubic hair and ensconced myself with her smell. I expected Mom to push me off or close her legs, but she didn't do either. She just let me keep smelling her bush. But I wasn't just smelling it; I was running my nose up and down it, and even touching the tip of her actual pussy a few times.

I desperately wanted to lick it, but I knew I shouldn't. Instead, I asked.

"Can I lick it, Mom?"

I looked down at her and she had a dreamy expression on her face. She also seemed to be closer to my cock.

Then I heard her say the words that changed everything: "Just for a minute." She said them very quietly, perhaps not entirely sure she wanted to. But I didn't care. I immediately started slurping away at her pussy. I wasn't exactly sure what I was doing, but I didn't care about that either. I was tasting pussy, that's all that mattered.

When Mom started moaning, I figured I'd hit the right spot. After another minute or so, I felt her hand on my cock. Then shortly after that, her tongue on the tip. My jaw was getting sore, but there was no way I was stopping yet. As I continued mauling her snatch, Mom took me into her mouth. She started slowly, but was soon matching my energy. Suddenly she stopped.

"Lay down," she said, getting up quickly and tearing off her shirt. Her tits were nice -- probably a C cup -- but they really didn't interest me too much at the moment. I just wanted my mouth back on her pussy. Mom obliged by quickly straddling my face.

I was funny, I hadn't really even seen her ass, but now it was smothering my head. She leaned down and engulfed my dick again. I knew I wouldn't last too much longer so I stopped licking and just spread her cheeks, trying to take a mental picture that would last me a while. From this vantage point I could see her pussy completely. It really was beautiful, kind of brownish pink, and it looked even better glistening from her juices and my saliva.

I couldn't help but also examine her butthole, which was darker than her pussy, and a cute little pucker. As mom worked my pole, I gave it a little lick. Her grunt sounded positive, so I kept at it, and I even managed to get my tongue a little bit inside.

This was too much for me, and I exploded in my mom's mouth. She kept sucking long after there was anything left to swallow, and then collapsed next to me. We were both sweating and the room stank of our collective body odors.

I looked at Mom, now feeling kind of embarrassed and ashamed. She didn't look that way at all, however. She had a big smile on her face and was panting a little.

"Well, that was unexpected," she said.

"Sorry, I just carried away," I said sheepishly.

"Yeah, I think we both did. Well, let's get cleaned up. We have a long drive home in the morning."

I watched mom get off the bed and walk to the bathroom, her ass cheeks jiggling nicely. She stopped and turned around. "You coming?"

As I hopped off the bed, I amazingly felt my dick start to grow again.