Son Steals Mom from Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped my pants and started jerking off. My wife of over two decades was openly cheating on me with my own son. I didn't stop jerking off; even when I came a watery load against the door, I kept pumping my fist, hypnotised by the sounds inside. My own son would even coerce her to say the nasty shit I had heard escape her lips.

"Mommy's cunt belongs to her baby boy!"

"Remind me how a real cock feels, you fucking stallion!"

"Paint your mother's face in cum!"

Patrick would say just as devastating things back:

"Your pussy belongs to me, mom! Not that wimp!"

"Swallow your babies' cum, you whore!"

"This is my house now, not his!"

After some time, I collapsed back and sat against the wall, tears in my eyes. I was utterly humiliated, yet my body couldn't help but enjoy it. I'm not sure how long they lasted; at one point, the door opened, and Aubrey walked out completely naked. Her body was dripping with his spooge, yet she didn't seem to care. She took one look at me and kept walking, as if I didn't even exist.

She returned with a glass of water, shut the door, and within a minute they were back at it again.

Around sunrise, when the noises finally stopped, I summoned what little energy I had left and dragged myself back downstairs to the couch, where I immediately passed out.

***

The next morning, I found myself waking up to the smell of fresh coffee, toast, and today's newspaper all laid out in front of me. Aubrey was up, wearing her morning robe, and smiling brighter than I had seen in years.

"Morning sweetheart! Sleep well?" she asked.

"Uh, yeah," I replied, still not sure what to say about last night.

Just then, two hands wrapped around Aubrey's chest and started groping her tits.

"Mommm, come back to bed!"

Patrick was behind her, also naked. His morning wood was pressed against her lower back. Aubrey giggled and wiggled her butt back at him.

"In a minute, sweetheart, I just need to keep the guy who pays the bills happy."

Patrick let go and slapped his mother's ass hard, which caused her to jump before letting out another giggle. Patrick disappeared upstairs. Once he was gone, Aubrey leaned back down to me.

"Hey, honey? We talked about it, and we decided Patrick is going to move into our room. In return, though, you can have his room, okay?"

"Okay," I mumbled back.

She clapped her hands together, "Wonderful!"

She then leaned forward and gave me a big kiss on the cheek.

"Don't tell Patrick about that. He says I can't touch you anymore. But if you're good, I might be able to convince him to let you watch us one night."

She smiled gleefully and patted me on the head before skipping away upstairs. I ate my breakfast in silence, the only noises being those coming from upstairs. They made no effort to hide it after all.

12