Son Teaches Mom How to Come Ch. 04

Story Info
Jacob demands satisfaction from his devious dirty mother.
6.6k words
4.65
63.1k
70

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recap : Jacob's frustrated mother discovered her son's exquisite talent for eating pussy and has been riding his face to orgasm again and again while refusing to repay the kindness. Jacob has decided to demand satisfaction.

*******

Jacob stood in the dark of his parents' bedroom by the side of their bed. He had been hoping his mother was still awake but she was dead to the world. He watched her breasts rise and fall under the lacy white nightdress; the curve of her nipples pointing provocatively through the thin fabric.

He watched her lips part as she breathed softly. His father, on the other side of the bed snuffled like a hog, even in sleep he sounded disgruntled. Jacob had strode into the room with the heart of a lion but found his resolve weakening as he looked down upon his adorable Momma in repose.

Only a couple of days ago he'd had a normal UN-healthy relationship with her: Sneaking glances up her skirt when her thighs accidentally parted, wishing he could slide his furtive hand up her pantyhosed thigh to the dark hairy temple between her legs. Leering at her tight-skirted ass-wiggle as she walked around the house, wanting only to slam his rampant dick up her curvaceous mumsy bum. The jiggling breasts. The lickable nipples. The luscious blow-job lips. The cheeky teasing. There was no doubt about it ~ he had 'thing' for his mother.

When his mom's friend, Melanie, had begun flirting with him he'd leapt at the chance and responded with all the endearing charm he could muster. They began a relationship and he had begun to learn the art of cunnilingus. In a short time he'd become an expert. When his mother learned of this... that was when his whole world tipped sideways.

After his mother had confessed her desire to have him overcome her orgasm drought Jacob had been lovingly and obediently licking her fantastic furry pussy whenever the opportunity arose; for three days he'd exhibited the skills he'd learned from Melanie and each time his mom had heartlessly deserted him after extracting from his new-found talents a series spine-

tingling climaxes. Enough was enough. Now he wanted payback. He was going to demand it. He was going to be strong. Take control. Be a man!

Janey, his mother, had this stupefyingly ridiculous notion that having sexual intercourse with your own son is, in some old-fashioned namby-pamby-moralistic way, wrong. Well, to hell with that! Jacob had gathered all his best arguments into one iron intention of persuading her to change her mind. After all they'd done together, he felt, it was the least she could do.

Or even just a lick. Or the touch of her hand. His steely determination was dissolving in the presence of her soft skin, her cute kissable lips, her perfectly touchable curves.

He pulled his parent's duvet lower to reveal her body. Her nightdress was up around her belly and she was wearing matching underwear; a pale cream colour with tiny butterflies or flowers on them - he couldn't quite make it out in the dark.

He admitted to himself that this was already a dream 'cum' true for him. He'd been besotted with his curvy, cheeky, gorgeous mom for years and had developed quite a covert routine of stealing and enjoying her worn panties and pantyhose. Using her scents and stains to reach dizzying heights of masturbatory euphoria.

But... even though he was in seventh heaven when he was lying under his mother's beautiful body and sliding his tongue and fingers into her molten gash he was agonisingly crippled every time she denied him. He didn't for one second begrudge her the pleasure he was providing. It was an indescribable feeling to give the woman you love most in the world a toe-curling, brain-flipping orgasm. Swallowing her flowing juices, making her cum run down the side of your face... he looked down at the huge tentpole in his joggy-bottoms.

These dirty thoughts dominating his mind were bringing home to him the unfairness, the un-equal-ness of their relationship. Was it so bad to want a justifiable reward for his efforts? If there was a god of mother-fuckers, he would pray to him. Or her. Probably a him.

He prodded his mother's arm.

"Hey." he said, softly. He shook her gently by the shoulder. He leaned closer and was going to shake her again when he noticed his perpendicular penis was almost poking her face. He looked at his mother's statuesque face. An idea washed over him with a undeniable inevitability. Yes. Do it. He freed his cock, gave it a few obligatory strokes, then rubbed the fat swollen helmet over his mother's lips and nose and cheeks and... his heart was beating at an incredible rate.

He rubbed the damp tip in her nostrils, thinking maybe the scent of her young man's sex will awaken her to an irresistible desire? He rubbed the head on her pretty lips. He slid his shaft slowly along her lips then back again, enjoying the sensation of her mouth catching on his hot skin. Before he knew what was happening, her mouth had opened and he'd pushed half of his cock inside.

Her eyes popped open. He looked down. She looked up. He could feel her tongue exploring, a confused look on her face as she woke and figured things out. Jacob was wretched with fear; sexually assaulting Mom's mouth was not on his blueprint for the evening. His heart had stopped beating. Then he felt a jiggling. His mother was laughing. Chuckling with her mouth full, her eyes sparkled with joy in the gloom.

He laughed also, mainly from the relief. Janey gave him a delicious little suck then pulled his cock out of her face. Still laughing she asked, "What are you doing?"

"It, er, just kind of, er, slipped in."

"It did, did it?"

He didn't put his cock away but stood there with it pointing at her, like a waggling finger telling her off. He suddenly remembered why he was there.

"I have come-"

"Where?"

"Shhh. I have come to make a demand."

"You have, have you?"

"We are lodging a formal protest at our unfair and unkind treatment."

"We?"

"Me and, er, little-me." Jacob nodded, indicating his cock. Janey reached out and slid her hand up and down the shaft.

"Not so little, honey,"

"None of that." Jacob wrestled his thick, stiff rod back inside his joggy-bottoms. "We will not be swayed from our purpose! We are here to make a demand for, for, for... I can't think of the word. I've lost a lot of blood from my brain just at the minute but you get the idea."

There was the sound an angry bear shuffling awake.

"Whuzzgoing on?" Janey's husband slurred.

"Can we talk about this tomorrow?" Janey whispered. Jacob held up his finger like a pontificating politician.

"Not talk, negotiate. We shall negotiate terms or there will be rebellion in the ranks!"

"Go on, get to bed." She pushed Jacob away playfully.

"What doezzhewant forfuckzzake??" The slumbering grizzly asked.

At the door Jacob paused. "A tactical retreat! Not an admission of defeat!" He announced then vanished into the dark. Janey's husband sat up in bed. She could hear Jacob down the hall proclaiming, "Tomorrow is another day! Up the workers!"

"Whazzat th'boy? Izza dog puking up again?"

"What? No. When was the dog sick?"

"Don't bother me with fuckinquestions, woman! I hav'ta get up in a coupl'a fuckinhours. Stupizzzfersnurklzzz."

Jacob's father wrapped the duvet around him and moped back to sleep, leaving Janey exposed to the night, and to her thoughts. She chuckled to herself at her

silly son, picturing him making a speech with his finger and his willy waving in the air.

She took a deep breath and the scent of her son's cock hit her mind like an armour-piercing bullet. She was immediately aware of his distinctive personal aroma. Fuuuuuuckkkkkkk, he smells goood, she thought. She licked her lips and her stomach turned a somersault. Ummmmmmm. That little bastard. He knows I want him. He knows I'm trying my best to resist, to be a decent woman.

'Decent??' She argued with herself, 'Hah!' If it's alright to ride his tongue, surely it's alright to ride his - she forced her mind to not picture it. No.

No.

No.

She sat up in bed and swung her legs down on to the carpet.

"Whereyougoin'?" A muffled question came from under the duvet.

"Nowhere. Check on the dog. Go back to sleep." Janey got up and walked out of her bedroom.

In his room Jacob was pacing up and down. He was a tangle of conflicting emotions. Naturally, he was stroking his stonking hard-on. He heard a sound and turned. His mother was quietly closing the door. She leaned back against it.

"What's going on, son?" She asked. Jacob wondered if his will would stand up against the glowing and all-encompassing affection he had for his adorable mom. Just as he was thinking he was about give up his protest and surrender, she began to wriggle her panties down her legs. His resolve returned in a spike of resentment; she was just assuming he'd cave in! How dare she!

"You can leave THEM on, unless you've come to break me off some sugar." He growled.

"Sugar's in the kitchen, sweetheart." She threw her panties on his bed.

"You know what I mean. Unless I get some... some... still can't think of the word but until I get some of whatever it is, my tongue is on strike! My lips are sealed!"

"Mine aren't, you want to feel how gushy I am?" Janey rubbed herself under the skimpy hem of her thin cotton nightie. She lifted the hem up higher to display what her fingers were doing.

"Stop that, stop that." Jacob folded his arms in defiance. "I know your game."

"I don't know what you mean, Jakey. Why did you come see me tonight?" She walked over to him, his eyes fixed on the way her fingers disappeared into her furry slit. "You know, you really can't just creep into my room in the middle of the night and-"

"I didn't mean to, ah, put it in your mouth, it just..."

"Slipped in?"

Jacob coughed, embarrassed. He knew he was losing ground. His crafty opponent's gentle sing-song voice was befuddling him.

"Now then," Janey purred, "What's this all about?"

"I thought of the word." Jacob clicked his fingers, "We demand," dramatic pause, "consideration!" Janey looked genuinely hurt and Jacob rapidly wished he could take that word back.

"You think I'm being inconsiderate?"

"Well, er, no, not exact-"

"You clearly do." Janey turned away. She was shocked at how hurt she felt; that he could think this way about her had dropped like a bomb out of the blue. She sighed. He watched her shoulders droop. "You're right. I'm... using you. I'm a terrible mother."

Jacob wondered: Am I being played here? Is this a ploy? Turn around, let me see if you're acting.

Janey sat on his bed and looked up at him. He realised his big dick, though somewhat deflated, was still swinging free so he tucked it back into his

pants.

"I'm sorry." she said. Jacob waited. She said nothing more. The silence was oppressive. Jacob couldn't bare this unspoken space between them. He sat next to her on his bed.

"Janey, is it so awful to want to be with you?" Clever, he congratulated himself, use her name, don't call her Mom. "The way any man wants to be with the woman he loves?" Smooth line, well done!

"We can't."

"We shouldn't, maybe. That doesn't mean we can't. I want you. I want to be inside you." That's it, turn on the heat.

"I want you too. But it's so wrong. It IS illegal."

"Not everywhere in the world." I haven't checked but that's bound to be true.

"It's immoral."

"Aw, you haven't been to church in years." Get her away from god, there's no arguing with god, "I'm sure our affection for each other can only come from a good place. There's no harm in it."

"What if I got pregnant? With some bat-eared, cross-eyed, in-bred miscreant, like the British royal family?"

"I'll wear a condom." Quick thinking, keep batting.

"No. No, you're right to stop this. To stop us. It needed the brakes put on it."

Jacob frowned: Don't call my bluff! Don't call my bluff! Shit on a stick, don't call my bluff!

Janey put her hand on his chest, felt his racing heart. "Thank you." She spoke softly then kissed him.

"I love you even more for stopping me. For standing up to me. For doing the right thing. I admire you."

If Jacob's brain had legs it would've kicked him in his own balls. You've fucked it up! You've blown it! We had a good thing going here! Twat!

Janey was thinking: Who am i Kidding? I love him and he loves me. I love it when he sticks his tongue in my pussy and he loves doing it. And my bumhole, I'm not so sure about that but I can get to like it. When he's eating me I don't care about any of that shit. I haven't been this happy in twenty years! I didn't know what a real orgasm was until this horny little devil started munching on me. I can pull this back, of course I can. On strike, my ass!

Janey stood up and ruffled his hair, knowing her hairy muff was just inches from his face.

"You've definitely made up your mind?" She asked as she placed one leg up on his bed and began to leisurely touch her parted pussylips.

"Well, it can't be helped. My furry kitty's gunna miss you, baby." She could smell her own aroused musk, the look in Jacob's eyes let her know that he too could smell her scintillating scent.

"Would like to give it a farewell kiss?" Jacob leaned in closer, breathing in her fragrance, hypnotised. He was one hot breath away when he cottoned on.

"Hey, no fair." He flung himself on his back on the bed. "You almost had me there! You almost got me!" He was laughing, taunting her. Janey looked sore and rubbed her pussy harder, in frustrated horniness.

"I only wanted you to give it a little smooch." Her voice was sultry and powerfully sulky.

"I know what you wanted, and no dice." He watched his mother's fingers circling on her wet button, spreading her swollen pink lips. It made his dick ache to be so close and yet so far. "Pay up or no play."

"Jesus christ, boy, where do you get these fucking phrases from?" Janey picked up her panties and started to carefully wipe her pussy. "Just need to clean up my mess before I go back to bed." Her voice was innocent now. "You know, I understand your position and I respect it. I respect you." She made a show of slowly wiping her panties up her buttcrack, "And I admire your upstanding member from the south." She gave his erect tentpole a gentle pat.

"Would you like these? A parting gift?" Janey held up her bunched, stained panties. Jacob panted. His eyes were fierce. You fucking heartless bitch! He gritted his teeth. He watched his mother take a deep sniff of her knickers. In a red haze he heard her say, "Whooooeee, they are whiffy, I think you'd like them."

If he had let loose his cock at this moment it would have stretched from Ohio to Albuquerque. Jacob stood up, adjusted the monster in his pants, walked past Janey to his bedroom door and opened it. He gestured through the doorway and said, politely, "Goodnight, Mother Dearest."

Janey narrowed her eyes at him. The game was on. She could outplay her son with her hands tied behind her back. She had to shake a sudden filthy mental image of Jacob tying her hands behind her back then she walked serenely up to him and went to kiss him.

"Steady on." Jacob warned.

"Am I no longer allowed to kiss my son? Is that banned also?"

"No, no of course..."

Janey leaned in close, almost touching, her eyes looking into his. She very slowly, very gently pressed her lips to his and sensually ran the tip of her tongue over his lips. He moaned audibly and guided her out of the door, then closed it.

In the hallway Janey leaned back against her son's door, clutching her sticky panties in her fist. She smiled to herself, thinking, "This is going to be fun!'

Jacob leaned back against his side of the door, thinking, 'This is going to be hell!'

*******

Jacob was dumbfounded when his mother walked into the kitchen the next morning. She looked six feet tall, wearing elegant heels the exact same colour as her dark-coffee tights which made her killer legs look even more stunning. Instead of the usual blouse and tight skirt she was wearing a dark-green dress with a gracefully flowing hem which seemed to barely cover

her grope-able bumcheeks; the dress bunched up just under her full drool-inducing cleavage.

She wore only a touch of make up to accentuate her effortless beauty. Her hair was swishing in a sprightly, spiky, young style. Jacob looked her up and down like a horn-dog on the street eyeing a wanton floozy. She appeared to give off a vibe of youthful spirit that he couldn't help but be delighted by. Melanie, he thought, unkindly, had never or would never look as good as this dazzling creature. He wanted to crush Janey in his arms and kiss her for about a hour. Or two.

"You look nice." He said, disinterestedly.

"Ah, thank you, Jakey. So kind of you to say." Janey sliced some bread and put it into the toaster. "Would you like a drink, darling?"

"Got one thanks." He knew Janey could feel his hot ogling eyes staring all over her body but he couldn't help himself. He was particularly fascinated by the change in tone of pantyhose at the top of her thighs, this seductive part of her legwear was usually hidden by her normal office attire.

"You really wearing that dress to work?"

"You don't think it's alright?" Janey swished her hem a little.

"I think, when he sees you dressed like that, Ol' Mr Li is finally gunna bend you over his desk and have his wicked way with you."

"Such thoughts! I don't know where you get your ideas, really I don't." The toast popped but she ignored it, leaning back against the kitchen counter. Both looked at each other, wondering what the next move would be in this power-play.

"Your father liked it that way. I was his secretary too once, you know?"

"Yeeeeahhh, I know."

"There were a couple of times, back when he was still interested in me... leaning over his desk, my dress pushed up, my panties down around my knees as he slid his throbbing dick in and out of my young cunt, in

and out, ramming me harder and harder until... it was, well, it was nice." Janey was rubbing her nylon thighs, her dress had ridden up over her ass which she was ever-so-slightly wiggling at him. Jacob valiantly recovered his composure from the brink of collapse.

"I don't know why you're telling me this," His tone was condescending, "This is only making me want you more. I am now picturing you... and me... and it's only making my, er, position stiffer. Stronger, I mean, stronger."

Janey looked perplexed, pondering her misfired gambit. He was right, damn it. Jacob's father entered and stood wondering why his wife was showing their son her bottom.

"I adore these hose but they don't half get twisted up," Janey said, "Matter of fact they crawl right up my... ah that's better!" She plucked at the seam that ran up between her gorgeous orbs and pretended to twist her pantyhose back into a correct position, smoothing imaginary wrinkles down her thighs.

"Maybe you oughtn'ta do that in front of the boy?"

"Oh, it's only Jacob. I'm sure he's not interested in my fat old ass, are you Jakey?" Jacob had stuffed his mouth with cornflakes so he wouldn't have to reveal how tied his tongue was. Janey buttered her toast while her husband packed his things together, grumbling to himself.

"Jacob said I looked nice this morning, isn't that sweet of him?"

"Yeah? I'm taking this toast. Gotta run." Janey watched the stranger that is her husband bustle out of the door. She heard the front door slam.

"Bye Janey. Love you, Janey." She said quietly to herself. Jacob hated seeing his mother sad.

"Why did you marry him?" He asked, spilling cornflakes and milk from his overloaded mouth.

"I'd like to say he used to be different. But he wasn't. Not really. I just... loved him, loved him too much to see how he really is. Love is blind, they say." Janey sat down next to her son. He watched her

12