Son to the Rescue Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom needs help.
2.6k words
4.32
56.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married 20 years and we have a son who is now 19. Ginnie and I are both 40.

Ginnie is a looker for sure. She has a toned body from using the pool regularly. Her dirty blonde hair and piercing blue eyes are amazing. Her big tits sag a bit but boy are they gorgeous. Her legs go all the way up to her heavenly smooth pussy, all of which are on her 125 lb. frame.

As for me, my work has kept me fit and trim. By the way my name is Bob.

This story began last year, just after our son, Mike turned 18.

I work in construction and my wife, Ginnie, works as a fashion designer out of the house.

One day at work I had an accident. One of my workers was about to get hit by a beam but I was able to push him out of the way and wound up getting my body in a world of hurt, so much so that I wound up in the emergency room.

Several hours later and with Ginnie by my side, the doctor told me that I seriously hurt my back and fucked up my knees. He also told me that I would be laid up for quite a long time and would require almost 100% bed rest until everything healed from the surgeries I would need. Then I would need rehabilitation.

I felt bad for myself it but even worse for Ginnie for a couple of reasons. Besides her having to deal with my physical problems, there would be no way I could satisfy her physical needs for quite awhile.

Over the course of six months I had to have surgeries on both knees and three on my back. The doctor told me it would take at least a year before I could even think of rehabilitation.

One night when Mike was out, Ginnie & I had a talk about the future.

I said, "Hon, you have been terrific and I'm sorry that you are going through this. And, I really feel sorry that I can't be your husband in the way you want and need."

"Don't be silly. This will all pass soon. I'm not complaining. And as far as my needs, I can handle that."

"But you need a real man. And I was thinking...Mike could help out."

"What do you mean? How could our son help out?"

"He could fill in for me."

"Bob, are you serious? You want our son to have sex with me?"

"It's the only way..."

"Bob, I can't do that... it's incest. Besides, what makes you think your son would want to have sex with his mother?"

"Ginnie, have you looked in the mirror lately? There isn't a guy around who wouldn't want to have sex with you."

"I don't know Mike...a guy is one thing, our son is another matter."

She continued, "Ok... let's say I agree, how would it work? How would you get him to have sex with his mother?"

"I'm not sure...if you agree, I'll figure it out. So, is that a yes?"

"It's a yes but only if you can come up with the right plan. I must be fucking crazy."

"I'll start work on it tomorrow, right after we come back from the doctor."

The next day we went to the doctor who told me that everything was healing exceptionally well and in six months I should be able to start rehab which would probably last six more months. This was good news as I was thinking of a much longer time frame.

After we got home, Ginnie went into her office and did some designing work on her computer.

As I laid in bed I started thinking of a plan for my son and wife. Over the course of the next few days I put together a plan and was ready to present it to Ginnie...

* I would have a talk with Mike and in a round about way mention how poorly his mother is coping without my being there for her needs...

* Ginnie would dress a little more seductively...no bra, skimpier bikinis at the pool, shorter skirts, act a little more flirtatious, leave the bedroom door ajar when she undresses, call him for a towel when she is showering. etc...

* Let Ginnie become the aggressive one...

One night when Mike was out, I called Ginnie in and told her I had a draft of a plan and I ran it by her.

I went over my plan with her and she went along with it. We decided to put the plan in motion this weekend.

Saturday came around kind of quickly and I was nervous as hell. Ginnie was out doing grocery shopping when I called Mike into my room.

"Hey Mike, I need to talk to you."

"I didn't do anything wrong, did I dad?"

"No, nothing like that. I want to talk to you about your mother."

"Mom's ok isn't she?"

"Yes and no... physically, she's fine but I'm concerned about her mental well being."

"I don't understand..."

"My being laid up for a very long period of time hasn't been easy on your mom. She hasn't complained but I know she misses the intimacy we have always shared. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I think I do. But how does that affect me?"

"It doesn't really affect you but if your mom goes off the deep end every now and then I want you to give her some slack and lots of love. If she asks you to do something, do it for her. A few kind words and hugs wouldn't hurt either Mike. Ok son?"

"Sure, no problem dad."

"Thanks Mike. I knew I could count on you."

Just about then Ginnie came home with the groceries. I could hear Mike telling Ginnie that he'll put everything away and I just smiled.

A few minutes later Ginnie walked in...

"Did you speak to Mike?"

"Yes. It went well. I've laid the groundwork. Now it's up to you."

"Ok. Wish me luck. I love you."

"I love you too."

Ginnie left and I heard her call for Mike to come down. I heard Mike's footsteps and could hear Ginnie ask Mike to join her at the pool. Mike must have agreed because I heard him tell her to give him ten minutes.

Ginnie came in my bedroom and changed into a sexy bikini. "Do you think he'll like it?"

"I know I do. Go have fun." And she left.

A few hours later Ginnie came in..."I told Mike I have to shower...going to let him see me when I ask him to bring me a towel."

She disappeared into the bathroom. I could hear the water running and Ginnie yelling out..."Mike, I forgot a towel. Please bring me a large towel? Thanks."

In a minute I could hear Mike coming up the steps and going into the bathroom. (Just so you get the picture, the shower stall is glass enclosed and you can see into it)

"I have the towel mom."

I heard the shower door open and the water stopped..."Hand it to me Mike."

"Here mom. Sorry."

"Thanks Mike. No need to be sorry. It was my fault. I hope I haven't turned you off of women now."

I heard Mike leaving...then Ginnie came in.

"How did it go?"

"I think he was embarrassed but he got a good view." As she laughed.

As she put on her shorts and tank top with no bra I asked her how her pool date went.

She smiled and said, "I thought it went very well. He liked my suit and he told me I looked like a teenager." By the way, I could tell he liked it a lot...I think your son has a bigger cock than you have. It looked like it was going to burst out of his speedos.

"Did you two get close in the pool?"

"We did on a couple of times. He brushed up against my tits once and my nipples perked up for him to see their outline and I managed to cop a feel of his hard cock under the water. So, I would say for the first time it went well."

She continued, "I have an idea that might do it. Going to try it out later today or tomorrow. Wish me luck. Now, let me go and seduce our son."

She walked out with a smile on her face. I heard her go downstairs and heard her and Mike talking. I could only imagine my son's reaction seeing his mother in tiny shorts and not wearing a bra.

After some time Ginnie popped in and said, "Your son obviously liked what he saw. He had a huge hardon...going to try my plan out now."

About two hours later Ginnie came back in and sat down and said to me, "I think it worked. Want to hear?"

"Of course I do. Tell me."

Ginnie told me her story:

I went into my office and I knew Mike was in his room next door. I left my door opened a crack, just enough so that he could see inside.

I got on the couch and started playing with myself...every now and then I would let out a low moan, but loud enough so Mike could hear.

By this time I removed my clothes and was completely naked....on my back with my pussy facing the door...

My moans came quicker & a little louder. I closed my eyes and continued masturbating when I could see Mike peeking in and watching.

I had my fingers in my cunt with my eyes closed when I started saying very low, "That's it baby, fuck me baby...mmm...mommy likes your big cock in me...harder baby...

One hand was going in and out my cunt and the other playing with my tits...then I slipped a vibrator in my cunt and after a few minutes started having one orgasm after another as I was saying...Oh God, baby, you're incredible. I never came so much...my baby can fuck his mommy anytime...

Then I saw that he left and I heard his door close.

"If that doesn't do it Bob, nothing will."

"Well, I think you're right."

"I can't wait for dinner time to get his reaction, if any. I'll let you know."

When it was time for dinner, Ginnie was wearing her shorts and a white tank top without a bra so that her nipples would be pushing out for Mike to see.

Ginne had set up a microphone and gave me a receiver so I could hear their conversation.

"Hi Mike, got your favorite for dinner...hope you enjoy it."

"Sounds good mom. Thanks. By the way, you look exceptionally hot lately."

"Well, thank you Mike. I want to look nice for the men in my family."

"Well, you sure do. Can I say something, but I don't want you to get mad or anything, ok?"

"Mike, you can say whatever you want. I'm not going to get mad, unless you tell me you got a girl pregnant."

"No, it's nothing like that. I don't know how to put it, so I'm just going to come out and say it. Earlier today I heard you moaning and thought you were sick or something. I went to your office where the door was open a little and I saw you mom. I wanted to walk away but you looked incredible. I guess that's one of the reasons dad loves you so much. Anyway, I watched you until you finished and I'm sorry."

"Baby, you don't have to be sorry. It's my fault anyway. I should have made sure the door was closed. It was just that I miss the intimacy with your dad and I needed that since I can't have the real thing. I hope you understand. If and when I do it again, I'll make sure to be more discreet."

"It's not that mom, but seeing you like that has somehow made me feel that I need to help you through your trying time. I would do anything for you. I love you."

"That's so sweet of you. Come here baby."

Then for the next couple of minutes there was quietness...

"Mike, how about later on you and I continue this talk?"

"Sure mom."

After dinner, Ginnie came up and brought me my meal and we talked as I ate.

"I heard everything...but then it got quiet. What happened?"

"I had him come to me and I hugged him. My tits pressed up against him. Then I kissed him on his lips. For a second he hesitated and then he returned my kiss...our tongues met...then I told him I loved him."

"Wow. Seems like it's going to happen."

"Tonight for sure. Wish me luck. Want me to put the mic in his bedroom?"

"Yeah, I would love to hear you two fucking."

"Ok. Now finish your meal. I love you."

"I love you too."

I finished my dinners d Ginnie headed do downstairs to clean up.

About an hour later I heard Ginnie yell up to Mike, "Hey Mike, got a few minutes for your old mom?"

"Sure Mom, come on up."

I heard Ginnie going to Mike's room, then she knocked and went in. I don't know where Ginnie had the mic but I could hear them.

"What's up mom?"

"I thought we could continue our conversation from earlier. You have some time?"

"Sure mom."

"Mike, this isn't easy for me, but with your father laid up, I didn't know who I could turn to, except you."

"Mom, I would do anything for you, you know that."

"Mike, what I have to ask you is something a mother should never ask her son to do."

"Mom, whatever it is, I'll help you."

"Your father and I discussed this and he is ok with it...I want to have sex with you Mike."

"And dad is ok with it?"

"Yes, until he is all better. What do you say?"

"But your my mom..."

"How about you think of me as your new girlfriend? You said I looked like a teenager...I'm not too bad to look at, am I?"

"Hell no mom. You're hot."

"Should I take that as a yes?"

"I guess so. I did say I'd do anything for you...so, it's a yes...now what?"

"That's my young man...come over to me."

A few seconds later I heard...

"Mike, would you like to undress me?"

I heard quietness then I heard Ginnie...

"That's it Mike. Now, let me get your clothes off."

Then quietness...

There baby. Come close baby...feel me...touch me.. that's it.go ahead, play with my tits baby...mmmm...suck my nipples baby....mmmm."

"Oh, Mike, your cock is so nice and big.would you like me to suck it baby?"

Then I heard slurping sounds and I knew Mike was getting a blow job...

A few minutes later, I heard Ginnie say, " Come here Mike, get on top of me... that's it. Now slide your cock into my cunt baby..get it all the way in....yes... that's it. Now start fucking me baby...slowly...yessss...you feel so good in me baby...now harder and faster...."

"Mom,I think I'm going to cum."

"Ok baby, cum in me...fill me with your cum..."

"Ahhh that's it baby...I feel your cum in me...keep fucking me....yessss."

Then there was quiet...

"Was I ok mom?"

"You were terrific baby...thank you."

"You were great mom..."

"Thank you Mike."

"Anytime mom. Just let me know. I enjoyed that."

"Maybe later baby...we'll see."

Ginnie then came to see me.

I said, "That sounded terrific. How was it?"

"Your son is a good fuck. He filled my cunt with his cum. I think he wants to fuck some more...ok with you?"

"Ginnie, you can fuck him all day and night if you want, as long as you get satisfied."

She smiled and said, "I love you Bob."

"And I love you Ginnie."

Look for Part 2