Son Waxes Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They share and enjoy quiet pensive moments.

***

As the sun begins to set, Julia whispers sheepishly, "There is one more thing I want to do before we go. And this is just the place to do it."

Julian is piqued. Julia gets up. She scans the beach. No one around. She will remain native.

She playfully pulls Julian up by his shaft, leave the dune, and then tugs him along to the shoreline. She positions his shaft to just below her mound. She releases his penis. It twitches and arcs down, quivering gently. Julia gazes lovingly into his eyes. Julian is enthralled by all this, although he doesn't know what exactly.

Julian senses a soothing warmish sensation rush over his penis. Hot lava. Julia is peeing on his manhood. A stream of golden straw yellow caressing, enfolding his shaft, then converging on his head. Julian feels queasy and aroused. He feels like urinating too. But, he can't. It is a long feminine piss, fluid merging into fluid. It seems to go on forever. The stream gets warmer. A female scent. Piquant. Incisive.

Maybe it is seeing her pee, or maybe it is the watery caress of her warm urine, or maybe the piquant female scent. Or maybe it is the aggregate of these. Julian feels a quick rush of electricity course through him. His whole body heats up. He can feel getting ready to come. He is totally unprepared. This has never happened this fast.

But, Julian twitches a few notches up instead. His head is in contact with her fountainhead now. A final torrent. And then Julia is done. Time resumes.

This is so uncharacteristic of Julia.

They rinse in the sea.

Soon, the sky will slam shut, and the lights of stars will chill the air.

***

Bedroom banter.

"I want to see you properly."

Coyly, "Where would you like to start?"

"Everywhere. To begin with."

But, Julia knows better. She smiles a tiny knowing smile at him.

"Do you like it?"

When did Julia develop such a magnificent mons? He has a new feel of her nakedness. She is a new breed of cat. It excites him. A part of Julian nods agreeably in pointed affirmation.

She moves closer to him, "Looks like you do like it."

He is arousing her with a simple touch of palm on pristine skin. She feels her nipples tighten, aching with the need to be suckled.

"Will you tell me about it?"

Julia teases, "But why?"

Humbly, "I want to learn the art. Master it. Every step and nuance. I want to do you next time. Start from the very beginning..."

Julia senses that Julian is yearning for titillation. She will feed his itch.

"After our webcam on waxing being not a viable option, I sensed your disappointment. I mulled long and hard."

She pauses.

"I then thought I'll have lunch with Cole, and casually ask for his guidance. I knew it would be somewhat awkward, his being, our son, my son and all. But, we are both adults."

A pause.

"So, I told Cole about our upcoming vacation and the two swimsuits you bought. About my discomfort with waxing services."

A pause.

"I told Cole about the unsatisfactory outcome of my shaving attempt."

"Oh? Did Cole enquire on the details?"

Sheepishly, "In not so many words, yes..."

"And?"

"I had to give him a context. So, I described the design of the two swimsuits, particularly the bottoms."

A pause.

Sheepishly, "And my luxuriance. Well, maybe, he already knew that from the lowdown you gave him in your boys talk."

"And?"

"And then my wayward bits after my shaving attempt. This was a little awkward. Cole sensed my shyness. We didn't discuss much."

A pause.

"Then, I told Cole about your suggestion on waxing. And my checking out the services, and my discomfort in using commercial waxing services. I was upfront with Cole. I told him that I'm aware he waxed Antônia routinely."

A pause.

"I intimated to Cole that I wanted to surprise you at the vacation with me properly fitted in the swimsuits. Given my luxuriance, I needed a waxing. I asked him if he had any ideas."

A pause.

"Cole said that he had no recommendations on waxing services as he had been DIY all these years. He said that there are Youtube DIY instructional videos, but these are not really effective, especially for luxuriant ladies."

Julia stops. She notices the glisten on Julian's head. She grasps his penis with her whole hand. She holds it. Feels its thickness and hardness. Takes its measure. Squeezes it ever so slightly every few seconds. She touches the tip of his penis with her index finger, teasing more moist excitement to seep out. She rolls her finger in the liquid. She lightly spreads the moistness over the head. Coating it. Doodling cryptic designs.

Julia teasingly, "It's getting late. We had an epic day. Let's continue this account tomorrow."

"Don't you dare!"

Julia takes a deep breath.

"I told Cole that you had suggested he wax me. Cole was astounded. We looked at each other. Time stood still."

A pause.

"Cole asked what did I think about it."

A deep pause.

"Go on."

"I said no male has seen me naked other than you. Not even doctors. All my docs have been female. And you had to marry me for this exorbitant privilege."

Julian jocularly, "I'm ever so grateful!"

Julia pauses. She doodles the gathering moisture on his head as if that helps in her remembering further what transpired. She leaks a little excitement herself.

Impatiently, "Go on."

"I said I do want to get the waxing done. Better a trusted family member than a stranger."

A pause.

"Cole asked how do I feel about him, my son, doing it."

A pause.

Almost shyly, "I don't know what came over me then. I looked Cole in the eye and said, "You can find out when you do it. That is, if you want to help me", and then I gazed away sheepishly."

Julia moves her hand to the base of Julian's penis. She squeezes it every few seconds, in a brutally hard, then lovingly soft cycle. A cruel and unusual punishment. Julian loves it.

A pause.

"When my eyes returned to Cole's face, there was a gleam in his eye. He looked different. And he looked at me differently. How different, I couldn't tell for sure. In that moment of time, I think I've transformed from mum to woman in his eyes."

A pause.

"Cole was all decided after that. Kind of took charge. You know what Cole is like. This is what drives his career. He said that he'll be away on an extended overseas assignment from the day after tomorrow. Thus, I was to meet him at his home the next day. He still has his waxing kit from Antônia's time in his home. I asked whether the wax and stuff would have expired and dried out. Cole said the kit was still in use. This piqued me a little. On whom? Is he seeing someone? If he is, it must be an intimate relationship. But, I thought better not ask."

A pause.

"I asked Cole to tell me a bit about the procedure. Is it uncomfortable or painful? Cole replied that over the years, he had refined a collaborative process which worked well for Antônia. I thought it strange that waxing is a collaborative activity. But, I said nothing. Cole assured me that I'll enjoy the experience. Counterintuitively, it is actually more mental than physical. He added that he would prefer not to let me know the process in advance. I'd enjoy the experience better, chill, just going with the flow, without preconception. But, during the actual process, Cole said he would let me know what he is doing at each step, so that I can collaborate with him. Hmmm... collaborate again. What?"

Julian impatiently, "Go on."

"The next day, I drove to Cole's home. I arrived at 9:30am. I rang the doorbell. Cole opened the door. He announced, "Let's go!" What? Where? He had a duffel bag in hand. Had he forgotten about the waxing? He said that he did Antônia at a special place. We were going there."

A pause.

"Cole drove to the marina. We sailed out in his sloop. It was a beautiful morning filled with summer's energy. Warm, the way cognac warms without burning."

"You're getting poetic."

"Yes. It was a beautiful morning. I began to understand a bit about Cole wanting to do me the way he did Antônia."

Julian wonders if Cole was reliving Antônia through his mum. When Cole first introduced Antônia to the family, he had later teased Cole at their pub boys talk that Antônia looked like his mum. Cole had smirked and quipped, well, mum is safe now. It is charming and macabre all at once. But, he says nothing.

"We sailed for thirty minutes to a secluded small cove of an island. The boat was anchored twenty feet from the beach. Cole told me that the island was uninhabited. Nobody ever came to it. We got into a small inflatable dinghy which Cole carried on his boat. Cole rowed to the beach. We went behind the beach, and trekked through forest path for five minutes."

Julia pauses.

"As we emerged from the thicket, voilà, a picture postcard greeted us. A waterfall cascading from an upper serene pond, roaring down into a rockpool. Poetic tranquility and graceful turbulence in the same vision sweep. I just couldn't believe my eyes. It was the most heavenly place I've seen in my life. A meditational quality to the place. There were noises, musical and distinct, but somehow they never merged, as they did in London or Manchester, into the kind of cacophony background din that made your head ache."

"Cole laid an inflatable lounge cushion on a flat rock at the bank of the rockpool. The area was shaded by an overhang of verdant canopy, like a natural gazebo. He said that nobody came to this rockpool. And if anyone did, he would hear them way ahead of time from their blustering through the forest path."

Julia takes a deep breath as if to muster her courage.

"Cole instructed me to remove all my clothing. I muttered, oh, the things I do for your dad. Cole then melted back into the forest to gather some leaves which have natural medicinal properties. I removed my clothes, and laid naked on the lounge cushion. I was in a stripped emotional state, vulnerable to exposing my weaknesses. Instinctively, I placed my left palm over my crotch, and draped my right arm across my breasts. It was surreal. Cole was gone for awhile. Perhaps it was the aura of the place, or the cool, almost perfumey, air. I drifted into a kind of floating transcendence. Next thing I knew, I felt a hand nudge me. I opened my eyes. It was Cole. He was naked. For the first time in my life, another man besides you, saw me naked. For the first time in my life, I saw another man naked."

"What was Cole's state?"

"Are you asking what I think you're asking?"

Julian moves his head a little, but not quite amounting to a nod.

"I didn't know how long Cole was with me before he nudged me. Had he been looking at me?"

Julian feels a tingle.

"I was undecided whether Cole's penis was erect, semi-erect or flaccid. For sure, it pointed unequivocally down. And yet, there was a statuesque dignified, if not regal, stiffness about it. It did not sway as a flaccid penis does when Cole moved. It gave a tingling prescient sense that it could be called to action at short notice. I wondered what his full flourish might be like? Or, maybe, this was it."

"Show me."

"What? Show what?"

Julian pulls Julia's hands to his shaft.

"Show me our son's state."

Julia screws her face, primes him a little, but only just enough.

Holding him, "There..."

"What happened next?"

"Cole explained that he had been waxing Antônia for about a year after their marriage and coming to England. She reacted in the usual way a woman would react to waxing. Some discomfort. A little fleeting mild pain. But, overall OK. One day, after a sail, while chilling at the rockpool, he decided to wax her. Unlike waxing at home, there was no cleaning up after the waxing. Curiously, she experienced no discomfort at all. He could not identify the specific cause for this. Was it the rockpool water? The air? The forest leaves he used to soothe her skin? The mood of the place? Finally, he gave up the analysis, and just attributed it to the abstract totality of the place and the circumstances. Cole said that he would apply the same to me. Was this experience unique to Antônia because of her particular constitution, or would it apply to me as well? Like a scientist, Cole was on a quest. And if it worked for me too, it would benefit me as well."

Bated breath, "Go on..."

"We chilled in the rockpool."

Julia wonders whether she should elaborate on their horsing around in the water. She had clambered on Cole, and sat on his broad shoulders. A pleasant reversal of roles. When Cole was a teen, he would ride his mum. In the chill of the rockpool, they acted like boisterous teens. She was afraid of falling off at first, and had tightened the grip of her thighs against his neck. The nape of his neck, that subtle protrusion of bone and slender flesh, felt so good against her bushy crotch. She tightened her grip, loosened, then tightened again, in a cycle. Her luxuriant moss of bush ground his flesh. After awhile, tired, she loosened her grip. It was then that Cole moved his neck up and down, like one loosening his neck muscles, as if continuing Julia's motion cycle. That caused Julia to want to tighten her thighs in response. And so mum and son enjoyed pleasing moments in this cycle of motion.

Cole then suggested they relive his childhood swimming pool game of wild, wild west bucking rodeo, but with a reversal of roles. He would buck in the water endeavouring to toss Julia off, rest awhile, and then buck again. Wet and wild. Julia resumed her crotch grip of her son's neck, loosening up when Cole eases up, to rest, then tightening her grip again, to avoid being tossed off.

Later, Cole moved to the curtain of the waterfall folding over and over itself. The wash thundered on Julia's head. She gripped her hold on Cole's nape with twice the intensity, to not fall off. It was an exhilarating sensation. Cold on her head. Hot in her loins. It ended in a dramatic splash, when she did fall off, ingloriously, arse over head.

As she surfaced from the rockpool, her eyes flickered open momentarily in the filmy water. A Cole in flourish. In the cold water. Julia was pleased with herself.

Julia decides muted discretion is the better part of valour.

"After freshening up in the rockpool, Cole asked me to lie down on the lounger cushion. I laid down with my legs closed."

Julia pauses.

"Cole explained the waxing. The pubic area is one of the most sensitive areas in the body and during the procedure, special attention must be paid to avoid irritation."

A pause.

"Strip waxing using soft wax is done by spreading a wax thinly over the skin. A paper strip is applied and pressed firmly, adhering the strip to the wax, and the wax to the skin. The strip is then ripped against the direction of hair growth to get at the root, as parallel as possible to the skin. This action removes the wax along with the hair. The direction is important because if it's done wrong, the hair will break, with part of the hair remaining in the skin."

A pause.

"A variation, stripless wax, also referred to as hard wax, is applied thickly, with no paper strips. The wax hardens when it cools, allowing the easy removal by a waxer without the aid of strips. Stripless wax does not adhere to the skin as much as strip wax does, thus making it a good option for sensitive skin as finer hairs are more easily removed because the hard wax encapsulates the hair as it hardens. Stripless waxing can also be less painful."

Julian observes, "I didn't know that waxing is such an elaborate process."

"Cole said that from Antônia's experience, with repeated removal over time, pubes become weaker and grow more slowly, leading to easier removal and less frequent waxing."

Julian wonders if this was a lifetime service offer by his son to his mum. He tells himself that he is overthinking this.

"Cole took the waxing stuff out of his duffel bag and arranged it on a flat rock next to the inflated lounger cushion. He then placed a neat pile of the leaves he had gathered from the forest. They have a curious pleasing heady smell, almost perfumy, a bit like sweet German Riesling, only stronger."

Julian curiously, "Did Cole explain why he had to be naked as well?"

Julia pauses as if composing herself. She is deciding how far she should go in answering Julian. This hesitation does not escape Julian's notice.

"Cole didn't explain explicitly. Just that it was how he did it with Antônia. Something about being in unity with the person being waxed, and at another level, at one with nature."

What Julia does not say is that Cole had found out in his experimentation with Antônia that with each rip off of the wax from the skin, instead of using the hand to press down on the raw flesh to soothe the skin, it was more effective to use the tender flesh of the penis head to rub over the area. Tender on tender. And the natural body fluid lubricant arising from the process provides a further soothing effect. Using every bit of resources mother nature provides. No factory concocted and confected chemicals.

When Cole first told Julia this matter-of-factly, Julia was astounded. She looked at Cole wide-eyed. She had wondered whether this whole waxing idea was tenable. Cole said not to worry about it. Once they got going, the process will become second nature. This is the beauty of letting mother nature go her sweet way and take charge.

Julia decides to continue, before Julian asks more questions.

"Cole examined my mound to determine whether he needed to trim my bush before the waxing. As I had shaved recently, my pubes were within the quarter inch length, thus suitable for waxing."

"How did Cole determine that? Pubes are curly and mossy. I'm interested in his technique so that I may apply it on you in the future?"

Sheepishly, "I didn't actually see Cole do it as I was lying down. Given the aura of the rockpool surroundings, I was in a becalmed, placid state. I felt him sampling my pubic hair at different parts of my mound. He would stand-up my pubic strands here and there to determine their length. I could feel gentle tugging."

"What next?"

"Cole reiterated that the key to effective waxing is ripping off the strip against the direction of hair growth so that the hair is removed totally from its root. To achieve that, he had to analyse my pubes, to demarcate them into waxing zones."

Julia pauses. She studies Julian's face. Her hands drift to Julian's stiffening penis. She squeezes his base. He is tranquilised into silence by the pleasure of the moment.

"Cole asked me to open my legs wider. He moved nearer. His finger ranged over my thicket. It was like he was examining the texture of my pubes. Like he was feeling up the texture of a tapestry in a luxury carpet shop. He ran his finger this way and that, parsing my bush, to analyse my pubic constitution. I could feel his breath."

Julia does not say that she then observed from the corner of her eye Cole's right hand cupping his groin, as if in futile effort to contain the pleasure throbbing through his quivering flesh.

Julia sees an emerging glisten of granule on Julian's head.

"After a long while, Cole told me he had identified my zones. Top of my cleft. Its left. Then, its right. And then lower, left of my cleft. Then right. Five zones. He said he liked the way my pussy was put together."

Julian thought that this was an odd thing to say. A five-piece jigsaw puzzle of a cat?

"That I have neat pubes directional flows. Almost like he was praising me for willing my pubic hair to grow right for him to wax me."

Julian pushes Julia down and pores over her mound.

"Like so?"

Julian finger traces each zone. He has seen Julia's feline fur thousands of times, but now, he has difficulty imagining it, like it was all so long ago. Julia is a kitten reborn.

123456...8