Sona's Blossoming Ch.02

Story Info
Sona's blossoming continues...
8.9k words
4.29
23.1k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers

Prem's business grew leaps and bounds. He was super successful in a very short span of time. The only regret in his life was that he was forced to travel 20 days in a month at least, if not more.

Sona was generally bored being the lonely one left behind. She would accompany Prem on some trips, she would visit her mom's place a few times and the rest of the times she would barely manage her days without Prem.

As years flew by, Sona was becoming more of a sexually attention seeking woman. She loved Prem very, very much but her desire to explore something more (sexually), always left her feeling that loneliness deep inside. The memories of Ravi and Shweta (read the first part of this story to get the reference) would flood her and she would quite inevitably relieve herself remembering those flashes.

Sona tried to make friends with others but the result were not so kind. The guys would generally obsess over her curves and looks. No one wanted to go beyond one's own sexual desires.

Sona wanted so much more out of life and yet here she was - bored, horny and deprived. She had no problems with Prem, except for his 5-10 strokes and staying away from her for long periods of times. At times, she felt like telling him the same but his love for her superseded her kinky desires.

She would curse Ravi on a regular basis for leaving so suddenly. She missed his company much. He was a good guy, good friend and a person with whom she could open up, be herself and those sexual things too.

-------------------

Prem was travelling to Chennai for opening a new exclusive store. He asked Sona to accompany her but she did not find Chennai interesting as a city.

He was more than shocked to see Ravi attending the opening of the store. Ravi was friends with the new store owner. He had so much to ask, so much to share.

Prem and Ravi reconnected after the pleasantries of the shop openings was over. Ravi took him to his place. It was a beautiful penthouse apartment with a sea facing view. They sat on the small roof with a classy Zen garden around.

Prem: "You have progressed well my friend. I am so happy for you."

Ravi: "I have but not as much as you. I just came to know that you have been voted as the most dynamic entrepreneur in the jewelry sector."

They clanked their bottles and chugged down the chilled beers. Some three bottles down, they started to loosen up and again re-connected like they used to do before.

Prem asked about Poonam, Ravi's wife. Ravi conveyed he was forced to leave town by Poonam. Over the years, things got so tough that they were forced to part ways.

Prem: "Sorry to hear that dear. You are in the prime of your life and doing well for yourself. Why don't you go back looking for a bride?"

Ravi:" I have had enough. No more marriage. I am decided."

The two of them remembered the good old days and were happy that they reconnected.

It was time for Prem's flight back home. Ravi was tempted to ask about Sona but he decided otherwise. Prem, however, did take all his contact details so they could meet more frequently and stay in touch.

-------------------

Prem sent Sona a message "Guess whom did I meet today?"

She knew he was like a small child when he met someone he liked. She, being the good wife, duly continued the conversation.

The picture of Prem and Ravi together just floored her away. All her suppressed desires and kinks just sprang out on her. By the time she could ask more about Ravi, Prem had put his mobile on flight mode as he boarded the flight.

Sona relived the past memories and there is no need to add what the end result was.

Normally, she would have slept as Prem's flight would land late in the night but not today. She had so much to ask and so much to know. Besides, her desires had totally overtaken her mind and body. For now, she did need the 5-10 stroke kind of love making too.

She got the biggest gift of her lifetime when Prem told her that they would be spending 10 odd days with Ravi - from Christmas to New Year. Sona was unusually high in the coming days and weeks. She would fuck Prem at least twice a day when he was around, else she would gratify herself using her wide array of toys and finger.

She was going nuts in anticipation of spending a week around Ravi. She knew Ravi loved a women in sarree and she had beautiful ones too. She decided to go shopping for new lingerie though.

Time flew by, they arrived in Chennai.

Ravi received them at the airport. He looked the very same, if not more chiseled. Sona's eye lingered hungrily on him. It was an awkward moment for the three of them. The attraction was clearly visible and uncontrollably so.

Ravi added more fuel to her fire when he complimented her on her looks. Sona blushed the deepest shades of red possible.

Ravi took them to their home. He insisted that they stay at his house, instead of the hotel. This way they could make the most of the time together. Sona did not want to miss out on this opportunity, she was the first one to agree.

Once they freshened up and were settled into his house, they sat together and caught up on each other's lives, majorly Sona and Ravi. Prem and Ravi had already had their share of talks.

The talks went late into the night. Prem excused himself as he was feeling sleepy and wanted to sleep. Ravi felt odd that Sona decided to stay behind and talk to him. He looked towards Prem.

Prem: "It is not the first time for you two to be spending time together. Chill Dude."

Sona felt odd hearing Prem's words but decided that he must be referring to the other days when she and Ravi would spend some friendly time together.

The talks went way past midnight. Ravi knew she had something in her mind which she wanted an answer for.

He asked her "What is it you really want to know Sona?"

She blushed but stayed silent.

He added "What happened in the past, please let it stay in the past. I would not like any of that to come up now."

Sona nodded, was about to ask something but stayed silent again.

Ravi asked her once more "I guess we should call it a night then, I have office tomorrow. It is pretty late and you must be tired as well."

Son blurted out "I am sorry to know about your divorce. Where is Shweta now?"

Sona knew she was treading dangerous grounds but she had to ask. Ravi did not reply anything.

Ravi: "As I had said, let the things of past be past. Don't prod them up again."

Sona too went too her room. Ravi had put up a wall around her questions which frustrated her much. With her mind on overdrive, she went into sleep thinking of all the permutations and combinations.

Ravi got up early the next day and started with his daily routine of jogging, exercise and came back. Prem was up when he came back.

Prem looked curiously towards him and said "Sona, is still asleep. Seems you guys had much to share."

Ravi smiled and replied back "We had a good friendship going back then. She had too many questions to ask. We could barely talk much. You guys are here for a good week. That should be enough to catch up on each other's life. Besides, you know ladies can never have enough. How do you keep a lady like Sona satisfied?"

It came out awkwardly indeed. Ravi added "I mean in terms of sharing time, catching up on life etc. You are away for so long and she is all alone."

Prem: "Social media, internet connectivity helps much. I miss her too. I am doing everything for her but now the animal - my business needs too much of my time and literally eats up all the time even when I am at home. This holidays is a much needed break for us as well."

Ravi was making some juice for himself, he offered the same to Prem as well.

Prem joking asked him "How do you keep your needs in control? I mean now that you are divorced."

Ravi did not want to say anything tentatively so he gave a generalized answer "I keep myself busy with work man.

Prem did not let go off the subject and added further "I can't imagine why your wife left you. You are stable job wise, finance wise and look wise."

Ravi just shrugged his shoulder and said "It is life man. She was a bit reserved kinds and I like experimenting. She found my experiments to be beyond her taste and I found her prudishness was killing the man inside me. We had no choice but to part ways and be at peace."

Prem asked: "I am sure you have enough lady friends to give you and your tool happy enough."

Ravi smiled: "I am single and I am enjoying it. So are my friends."

The conversation was cut short as Sona came in. The unmade hairs, the post sleep laziness, ruffled up clothes and her lazy eyes just made her look like one hell of a seductress on loose. The effect was likewise on both the males. Their cocks starts to buzz up with flow of blood down under.

To add to his torture, Prem asked Ravi "Ravi, you are into exercising. Why don't you guide Sona and make her do some stretching while she is around? She can continue them when she returns home."

Sona's eye sparkled up hearing Prem's offer. She gave him a playful smile and asked "Mr. Trainer, When does my training start?"

Prem came near Ravi and whispered into his ears "You'd better change into something loose. Your weapon down under is clearly changing trajectory. I hope Sona is safe around you."

He patted Ravi's shoulder playfully and went inside the room. It was Ravi's turn to blush.

It was Ravi's turn to assess whether Prem really meant it or it was just a playful banter between the couple and he was caught in between.

Sona was not going to let go off this golden opportunity. She wanted to be around Ravi. She did not know why but she just wanted to be around him.

Ravi: "Change into something appropriate Sona else you will end up showing off everything. Your clothes are barely appropriate for exercising."

Sona blushed and went inside the room. More fuel was added to her already buzzed up body as Prem caught her changing and started to pass dirty, naughty comments.

She looked stunning as she came out in her yoga pants. She took her hairs and made a bun out of them. Her hands overhead, her ample bosom at display - it was a sweet, sweet torture for Ravi.

Sona's eyes lingered more on Ravi's body than Ravi's lingered on hers. Ravi was not complaining but it made him feel odd. The changes in Sona made him wonder what had he missed out on.

The only way to control his erection and emotions was to get exercising and which is what he did.

Sona proved to quite a flexible lady. Ravi was finding it hard to manage his erection. He was forced to touch her in between, guide her the right postures and sometimes even hold her to strike the perfect balance. He was drawn to her like a moth to flame, especially to that fleshy ass of hers.

Sona proved to be a very energetic and enthusiastic student. She needed a re-iteration with every exercise though whether she was doing it right or not. She would do the exercise and ask "is this right?"

Ravi would nod and make her do more reps. Ravi looked at the marvelously sculpted, curvy body in front of him and thought "Yes, I very much like this."

Ravi found himself strangely out of control, guess it was the effect of the intimate proximity, all the touching and his not so nice thoughts. Every time she would seek his validation, their eyes would meet. Every time their eyes met, the sexual tension increased. Every time Ravi complimented her, she would blush and that too added to his torture.

The sexual tension was constantly rising and so was his cock.

Ravi asked her to do a plank and hold it for as long as she could. He first did one and showed how it was to be done. She thought it was easy but understood that it wasn't easy to do a plank and hold for 2 minutes. Her whole body was shaking as she did so. He supported her tummy in between whenever it would lower down. The touch of his palm on her skin - the effect was electric for both of them.

A few minutes later, Ravi closed the session with a proper warm down. Sona never felt more alive.

Sona: "That was a beautiful session. I think I will make Prem record the next session so I can watch and do later at home."

The very thought made her bite her lower lips. Her mind was, quite obviously, thinking of something else.

Ravi: "Be careful with your use of words Sona. You know it well that you have a certain effect on me. Now, with all this touching and living in the same flat takes it to another level."

Sona felt heat emanate from every single pore of hers, hearing his words.

Ravi went on: "Stop staring at my crotch area. I will sport a tent pole in no time and that would make it odd for all of us."

Sona flushed hearing him. However, she was not backing out of this conversation. She added: "I think it is not my fault. Your shorts are too short for that thing of yours."

It was Ravi's turn to blush. Prem came in to his much needed rescue. He asked "How was the session Sona? How was she Ravi?"

Ravi: "She is such a quick learner. She has a beautiful body too."

Sona (silently and internally) moaned hearing the compliment.

Ravi: "I mean, she has a very flexible body. She wants you to record her session so she can watch it again and again later."

Ravi was just playing her game against her and Sona was feeling the heat now. She just smiled at Prem and excused herself to change.

Sona heard these words coming from Prem as she went inside the room.

Prem: "I would love to record your and Sona's session. Tomorrow morning, we will do that."

Sona texted Prem to come inside the room. Her own thoughts were making it unbearable for her. The itch was unbearable and she wanted that 5-10 strokes in an urgent kind of way.

The breakfast was done more in silence than anything.

Sona broke the monotony and asked: "So what is the plan for the rest of the day and week?

Ravi: "I guess you guys have some catching up to do. Why don't you two love birds catch up? I wouldn't like to disturb the two of you."

Prem was happy to hear that. He did want to spend some time with Sona alone. He was happy that Ravi understood.

Ravi had a tough time working. His mind was totally distracted. Memories of the past and morning kept filling his mind up, making it very hard for him to work.

Sona sent Ravi a message "When are you cumming home? We are bored without you."

The message made Ravi wonder whether the spelling mistake was deliberate or not. Whatever it was, reading those words he went into the washroom and jerked himself to a glorious orgasm.

Prem and Sona looked bored when he reached home.

Sona: "Would you like some tea or coffee?"

Ravi loved the fact that someone else was there to pamper him.

Ravi: "It's been a while since someone did something for me in the kitchen. Thanks Sona. Can you please make me some cold coffee? Match the color to your skin, I don't like it darker than that."

Sona's knees buckled hearing his words. He was a walking torture for her mind and body.

The three of them sat down on the sofa and started a not directional conversation. Ravi suggested they could play some game and catch up while they play. Prem, being the businessman he was, asked if there were any stakes or was it being played for entertainment.

Ravi: "I never pondered on those lines. I am a game as long as wagers are decent kinds."

Prem: "Let the winner decide what the wagers will be. Is that fine?"

Ravi: "Let's decide beforehand. What if it the winner asks for something un-reasonable?"

Sona barged in: "I agree. Can I suggest something?

Both the males were listening.

Sona carried on: "We can write some questions which are a shade above our comfort zone but nothing too embarrassing."

Ravi: "You mean to say it is more like soft core porn. Right?"

Sona blushed and nodded.

Prem: "Yeah, that sound more interesting. I am a game. We are all adults here so we can add some spice. We can ask questions related to our love life, fantasies and sex. Agreed?"

Sona looked towards Ravi if he was okay with this.

Ravi: "Don't worry. I do have a sex life after my divorce. I can answer, so don't worry. Thanks for thinking about it."

The flash of what had happened before replayed on her mind's screen and she knew exactly what Ravi meant. She bit her lower lips and sat down to play. Her eyes twinkled with delight with the added variation.

The card game began. Prem won the first round. He pulled up a chit and smiled. He addressed the card to Ravi but added that Sona too has to reply. The winner had the control.

It read - "How often do you masturbate? How many times do you think about me?"

The energy levels suddenly changed, followed by awkward silence.

Ravi broke the silence "Almost daily, if not more. I certainly don't think about you (pointing towards Prem)."

The laughs helped melt the awkwardness away. They both were looked towards Sona for her answer.

Sona: "Once in 2-3 days. I too don't fantasize you."

Prem shot another question back at her "Whom do you both fantasize?"

Ravi: "That was not a part of the game. If that question is there in the question pile, I will answer."

They moved on and started to play another game. This time Sona won.

She picked up a chit from the question pile and blushed as she said "It's too sleazy, this question. Can I ask another one?"

Neither of the males agreed.

Sona: "Don't give a sleazy answer please."

Ravi: "It's a gentleman's promise. Now ask the question please."

Sona: "How do you feel about threesome's? Have you ever had one? If not, then do you plan to have one in the future?"

Now that was a question which hit the three of them at the right places - their minds and body.

Prem: "I love the idea of a threesome. I have not done it. I do plan to do it in future. It is just that I have not yet got the right partner."

Sona was buckling hearing Prem's words. She went close to him, kissed his cheeks and whispered into his ears "Really? You never shared this fantasy with me. I wish we were in our room to discuss further."

Ravi: "I love threesome's. I have tried both the combinations possible."

Prem, like an inquisitive kid, asked him: "If you don't mind sharing - With whom did you had a threesome?"

Ravi: "It wasn't with my ex-wife. However, it is a regular sex partner of mine. I have never done it in Bangalore though."

Ravi wanted to add that Sona knew her well but her refrained as it would put her in a tight spot.

Sona was having a tough time managing her thoughts and fantasies. She wished this game would finish soon so she could rub herself to a few glorious orgasms.

The questions that followed ensured that the three of them were super horny, super kinky and open to almost everything by the end.

The question went on something like this -

- If I was handcuffed to the bed, what would you do?

- Which movie scene would you like to recreate and why?

- What's dirty and kinky at the same time in your view?

- What is a super turn-on for you?

- Which kind of a kiss works best for you and where?

- Which part of my body is the sexiest in your view?

- Have you fantasize about anyone else when you are having sex with your partner?

- Is there any particular fantasy which can make you achieve an orgasm very fast?

The questions had their effect. The three of them felt very close, intimate, uninhibited and horny as they asked the questions. They had known so much about each other as they shared the answers.

One could clearly say that it was more than clear that Ravi had a thing for Sona and vice versa. It was hard to tell what was running in Prem's mind though.

Ravi was finding it super hard to control his desire to masturbate so he called it a night. Sona was relieved as she wanted this conversation to stop. She was having tough time managing her own desires especially since her mind wandered regularly to what Ravi's cock had looked like.

strtlr69
strtlr69
275 Followers