Song of David

Story Info
Oops. David awakens a sex demon. Who will out?
14.9k words
3.85
7.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Song of David

©2020 Victor Cabana

The vista was breathtaking. The blue-gray spruce forest cascaded down into the valley, falling away to the fire-brick red earth and craggy outcroppings of sandstone cliffs on the next mountain ten miles away. The gleaming sun, high in the cloudless Azure sky, rendered the white bark of the aspen grove to my left even more pristine and heightened the contrast with the black knots in the tree trunks. The intense sunlight on the top of her erect nipple made it glow translucent pink, complementing beautifully the glistening, deep purple head of my cock as Steffi rolled the lubricated condom down its length.

I suppressed my chuckle. She was into it. Normally when our petting transitioned to screwing she'd just lay on her back and strike a V while I put on the rubber. Make me do all the work. But she knew I was going back to summer school this afternoon, that I'd be seeing "her," and that I'd probably fuck her, too. So Steffi was going the extra mile, hoping I'd like it, like her, more than her rival. Of course, though her mouth had been but inches from my penis, she'd no more consider giving it a few kisses or licks than she would telling her prissy mother what good head I gave her. No way.

Her task complete Steffi lay back on our clothes, carefully arranged as a buffer between us and the pine needle-covered forest floor. I rolled to her and wormed my hand between her thighs. She sighed as she opened them, then caught her breath as my finger pushed into her. She was wet, very wet. I used her vagina as a signpost, knowing her tiny, hard-to-find clit dwelled due north. I slipped my digit further into her, and when she arched up to meet it, I slid it up, traversing the valley between her lips, circling her petite pole twice in either direction before again sinking deep into her tunnel. Then I did it again. And again.

Steffi is a great comer, I'll grant her that. But when we'd been high school sweethearts she was such a prude she wouldn't let us have sex, not even give mutual hand jobs, despite the fact that all our friends were screwing like rabbits. Only after we'd both gone off to different colleges and lost our virginity to others, did Steffi deign to spread her legs for me. Now, the summer before our senior years we were together again, following our habit of reconnecting when back home. And fucking each other. I suspected she thought we might end up together. It served my interest not to disabuse her of that notion.

As she trembled and shook through her climax, I could not help but recall the many times she'd been a bitch in high school, so gave her almost no time to recover from her first orgasm before I began moving my fingers on her clitoris again. But when I smelled her arresting aroma I needed to taste her. My peeve over past slights dissolved and I transformed into the concerned, considerate lover I truly am. I left a trail of moisture like a snail as I slowly kissed, sucked and licked my way down her body, letting her savor what was coming. With an expectant sigh she spread wide and welcomed my head between her thighs. My tongue between her lips.

I made myself slow down, savoring the moment. It was a lazy mid-July Sunday, I didn't have to leave for another three hours, and I truly love women's bodies, making love to them, feeling, kissing, licking, tasting everything. Everywhere. Ignoring the pricks of the pine needles on my knees, thighs, cock, and balls, (I'd slid below the padding of our clothes), I purposely let her hear me slurp as I pushed my rounded tongue into her vagina and lapped up the copious juice I craved.

As I fluttered my tongue along the groove between her labia majora and minora, my middle finger found her vagina and eased in. Having had an orgasm already Steffi was plateaued at a high level of arousal and she arched her back further, eagerly pushing her pussy to me. As my tongue began to circle her clit my first finger joined my second in plumbing her depths. When her moaning and thrashing indicated she was nearing the precipice, my left arm circled under and around her ass, holding her fast, restraining her flailing so my tongue could stay on her trigger. Just before she crested I withdrew my fingers momentarily then plunged them back into her, my middle finger thrusting deep into her anus.

Steffi gasped, recoiled, and cried out as she lurched about, trying to escape my impaling finger. I was plowing new ground in our love-making and her wild, intense, startled reaction was exactly what I'd wanted. I clamped her to me and matched the fevered lashes of my tongue with rapid thrusts of my fingers. My brain spontaneously began improvising and repeating lascivious phrases, "Fuck her holes, pump her pussy, fuck her ass, ball her a," over and over.

As her whining and thrashing became more intense, more tinged with arousal, her hands clutching my hair reversed direction, pulling me into her as she ground her vulva into my mouth. I drove on. Steffi's cries evolved into gasps and finally little screams as her entire body tensed, shaking and quivering. Head trapped between her trembling, clutching thighs, mouth full of pussy, nose buried deep in her forest, I gasped in breaths between licks, as Steffi came as never before.

Her teeth were still clenched, breaths hissing in through pulled back lips, and her was face contorted in ecstasy as I slid up alongside her, leaving my fingers in her holes. "That was fantastic, Steff. I never dreamed you could come like that," I whispered. Her orgasm was a powerful aphrodisiac and I had never felt so throbbing, so horny, so ready to shoot. As I luxuriated in the overwhelming heavy ache of arousal -- every cell of my body alive, pulsating, bent on release -- I exulted in having opened new territory, having penetrated a new orifice. And having had her accept it, if only grudgingly at first, coming harder than she ever had.

When I felt both her openings unclench around my fingers I began to slide them in and out, just a bit. Her hand found my wrist and pushed it, trying to still my motions, to force out my fingers. I'm much stronger, though, and shoved them deeper. She groaned softly, pushed my wrist again, then groaned louder still as I drove them in to the hilt.

She sighed, took her hand away, rolled to me, laid her head on my shoulder, put her arm around my waist, and snuggled into me. Oh, how I savored her submission! And how she caught her breath and winced slightly each time my fingers spread her holes. After a minute she whispered, "I want you inside me, David. Please." I slipped my fingers out. It was time to mount up.

When I reached down to guide my throbbing cock into Steffi I noticed it immediately. There was a pine needle protruding from the head of my penis. Damn. It didn't hurt, but was stuck in the latex. Was the condom compromised? There was no way I wanted to risk getting Steffi pregnant and I'd left the others in the car when we began our short hike.

An idea dawned.

"Look, Steffi, I think there's a problem with the condom. See." I pointed to the needle. "I don't think we should take a chance. I care for you deeply and know that a baby is not in your plans. Let's do something like we used to, OK?"

Of course she agreed. I'd shown real concern for her and though she probably didn't like that I'd forced my finger up her ass -- or at least there was no way in hell she'd admit it to me -- I also knew that she had to concede to herself that it had provoked a fantastic, mind-blowing orgasm.

I ripped off the compromised protection and threw a hip over hers. Reading her concern that I'd fuck her bare I quickly said, "Could you just hold me, stroke me, make me come, like you used to?" Steffi's fingers were exquisitely soft as they wrapped around me. There wasn't any lube, but she had skills. She'd learned to grip me very lightly and I could feel the cum close, already gathered in my tube, seething, ready to be ejected. I started to pump. Spontaneously my brain began devising and repeating lewd phrases over and over, like a mantra, "Fuck that hand, ball that hand. Fuck it, ball it," as my hips increased the pace of my thrusts.

My idea was so appealing, so salaciously delicious, that the fluid began to move almost immediately, searing every nerve as it surged up my cock. When I could no longer suppress my gasping and moaning I quit trying and just let go. My sounds encouraged Steffi, and, relishing having the power to make me come, she stroked me faster. I inched up her body as I pumped, moving imperceptibly higher with each forward thrust. "Fuck that hand, ball that hand. Fuck it, ball it," played in my brain, mindlessly, hypnotically.

When the boiling fluid scorched up to my tip I reared back and up, gritted my teeth and drove forward, hunched to the max. To my inner cry, "Ball it!" a low, rasping, guttural groan erupted from my lips just as the first steaming rope of semen shot out of my prick.

Through lidded eyes fogged with passion I saw Steffi's astonished face with cum on her cheek, forehead, and in her bangs. I gritted my teeth again and thrust harder.

I again yelled, "Ball!" to myself as the next ribbon jetted out. I suppressed my grin when I saw semen on her eyelids, forehead, and more in her hair.

Steffi was totally committed now and as my mind screamed, "Ball!" the fervid, rapid motions of her hand stroked out another huge glob. When I managed to look there was yet more fluid in her hair. I was amazed at how the exclamations in my brain seemed to supercharge my ejaculations, forcing my testicles shoot bigger streams of semen harder and further.

Steffi scooped up some juice off her face and used it as lube as she kept jacking me, forcing my cock keep ejaculating, shooting more strings onto her face, then neck, and finally just dribbling drops down onto her chest. Though my body was now clenched over her, spasming, trembling, and wincing in blissful agony, she pressed on. Even when my tormented penis was unable to eject any more semen and suffered dry heaves, sending excruciating bolts of fire throughout my body, Steffi kept pumping me. She'd milked me dry, but demanded more.

Steffi had never stuck a finger up my ass before, but I guessed it was payback, and I gasped and bucked anew as it spurred me on. Somehow her rapacious hand and goading finger dragged even more cum out of me -- it felt like she was forcing my testicles to turn themselves inside out -- while the tape loop of "Ball!" screamed endlessly in my fevered brain. During my shaking, shuddering torment I saw Steffi's delighted, self-satisfied smile at my wincing, jerking, gasping and groaning. She knew I was horribly oversensitive, suffering real pain, but just kept pumping my cock, reveling in extending my post-orgasmic torture. It's how we did things.

***

"Fuck you -- you tried to do that, to get your stuff all over my face, even in my hair. Asshole!" Steffi had used our collective three Kleenex and they were totally insufficient. She still had cum all over her. And she was pissed. I suppressed my smile and lied, "Hey, I'm sorry, it was just too hot. You were way too sexy, Steff." Sometimes plans work perfectly.

Four minutes later when we got back to the car she found more tissues, but the semen in her hair was like glue. She was going to have to do some work on it before her precious, prudish mother saw her. We'd made up some by then and I held her and kissed her before we got into my Fiesta. As our kiss grew my wicked hand snaked inside her jeans and panties to her ass and I pressed my middle finger into her asshole again. OK, so maybe it was a dick move, but she'd tortured me. She squirmed, broke off the kiss and referred to me by some inventive, nasty nicknames as she extricated herself from my grasp.

Then, seriously annoyed, Steffi upped the ante.

As I mentioned, we'd been a couple in high school -- gone steady our last three years -- but never progressed beyond heavy petting because Steffi was just too pure, prissy, prim and proper. The summer after our freshman years at different colleges we reconnected -- having both had sex by then -- and became fuck buddies. Very competitive fuck buddies.

Steffi had taken great glee in telling me -- I suspected she was exaggerating, but it still stung -- how big her first guy was (the twinkle in her mocking eyes said, "So much bigger than you."), and how hard she'd come, over and over, just from being fucked by his huge cock (her smug smile reminded me that I always had to eat her out or finger her to get her first orgasm). I'd countered as best I could, averring that my fling had sported some major boobs. I let my cocked eyelid add, "In contradistinction to your tiny anthills." We basically liked each other, loved each other some, but we also knew each other's most tender spots. As was her wont when she was mad, Steffi now tried to rub some salt in an open sore.

"Actually, I really liked what you did, David. I think I want you to fuck me in the ass. Let's do it," she said as she turned, dropped her jeans and panties to her ankles, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving me an eyeful as she bent over the hood of the car. She absolutely knew from all of our entire sexual history that, having been totally drained, even to the point of pain, just minutes before, I was still mired deep in the refractory period.

Steffi obviously was setting up a scenario where I wouldn't be able get it up. My humiliation would be a suitable rejoinder for me spraying my spunk all over her. Then, while assuring me it was fine, that I shouldn't worry about being impotent -- she'd draw out and savor the word -- Steffi would accidentally let slip that the well-hung guy to whom she'd given her cherry could do it over and over with no rest in between massive ejaculations. Being such a stud, HE had no problems in that area.

Though I knew exactly what she was doing, as always I couldn't help but be hooked by her challenge, and called, then raised her bet. I was on her immediately, kneeling behind her, driving her into the car, hands on her hips, face buried in her ass. Circled tongue driven into her anus. Her gasp and ensuing whimper as she squirmed were delectable. She hadn't expected this reaction and now realized the stakes were higher. Way higher. She knew she couldn't give me time to recover or I'd actually do it. Actually accept her invitation and fuck her in the ass.

"No, your cock! I want your cock inside me. Now!" She gasped the words out, but I heard the smirk underneath.

I desperately searched my mind for any image that would reinvigorate me, re-inflate my limp, shrunken, indifferent penis. How wet she was when I shoved my finger into her pussy helped. I got a twitch but needed more. Much more.

Steffi put the pedal to the metal. "No, your cock. Stick it in me! Quick!"

Crap. What else? The image of my cum all over her face, glued in her hair, got some swelling started.

Still Steffi amped it up, "Stick it in me, babe. Now. Hurry!"

Shit. Please! What? OK, hell yes, that's it! The memory of how my system had seemed supercharged when I chanted to myself came back. I concentrated, running over and over, "Ball that pussy, ball that ass, ball that p or ball that a, ball p or a!"

It was magic.

I tore my jeans down to my knees as I stood, and, shuddering as the sudden cool mountain breeze wafted over my bare ass, I leaned forward, pinning her to the Ford with one hand in the small of her back. My tongue had her pretty slick, but I quickly spit on my other hand, rubbed it over the head of my rock-hard cock, and guided it between her ass cheeks, searching for her opening. Searching...

"Wait!" Steffi cried. "No, David, stop! Please. Really, I was just kidding. Don't do this... "

Bingo.

"Arghh!"

Though my cock first met the resistance of her sphincter and was held back, when I leaned forward and drove my hips to her I felt the head compress as it forced her ring apart and slid into her, drawing her exclamation. I pulled her hips to me as I pressed further forward. She squirmed and tried to wriggle away, but was trapped between me and the car, and her writhing only served to slide her tight sleeve to and fro on my tool. It felt fabulous. Having widened her entrance there was little more resistance when I forced it in a tad further. I grinned at her groan. To be able to call her bluff, to accept her offer, was exquisite.

I spat on my hand again and rubbed it all around the staff of my pole, the part still outside her. Steffi babbled some more, imploring me to stop, saying she had just been joking around. If I quit we could have regular sex, anyway I wanted. She had somehow forgotten that she'd suggested anal intercourse, and now that she was helplessly skewered between my cock and the car I released one hip and moved my hand around her leg, following the V of her thighs to her pussy.

God, she was wet! Despite her melodramatic complaining Steffi was actually highly aroused, very turned on by being fucked in the ass. My fingers made busy on her clit as my hips slowly cycled my cock in and out of her rectum. My mind devised the phrase, "Fuck that ass, ball that ass, fuck that a, ball that a," and it ran over and over as I screwed and fingered her.

Damn, she could come! It seemed no time at all before she was shaking and shuddering, shrieking and squealing. The rhythmic contractions of her rectum felt delicious as they squeezed my cock even tighter and I kept slowly pumping her, my fingers twiddling, sliding inside her vagina then up her valley to her clit and back. Steffi came again, then yet again, massively, noisily.

Her hand on mine tried to pull my fingers away, out of her pussy, but I'm much stronger and kept them slowly traversing her length. Steffi is a great comer -- it has to be her special talent -- and she'd always told me after our most passionate sex how she loved that I kept at her, continued fucking and fingering her, even after she'd told me, even pretended to beg me, to stop. Like now.

"Oh, David, please, please no more." Her hand pressed mine, trying to still it as she pleaded with me to quit making her orgasm. As she had so often before. I drove on, the litany in my mind simplifying to, "Fuck that a, ball that a, fuck it, ball it," as I drilled her. Since I'd come so recently I wasn't even at the edge yet, and the snugness of her ass felt fantastic.

I kept on pumping when her pleading transitioned to excited moaning, her hand moved to my hip, pulling me into her, and her grunts and gasps indicated she was about to come. I felt her rectum begin rhythmic contractions yet again and increased the pace of both my fingers and cock as my brain yelled, "Ball, ball, ball!"

I kept pumping her even when she wailed, "Ohhhh Noooooo!"

I felt the wetness on my thighs as soon as I heard her agonized cry. She'd lost control and was pissing, all over our legs, pants and shoes. Though I'd never found the golden shower idea appealing in the least it was now somehow intensely erotic, stunningly arousing, and I felt the jism jet up my cock. Everything was afire -- my cock, my balls, and especially my anus from when she'd fingered it before -- and the tightness of her sleeve seemed to increase the burn as the cum coursed up, then erupted time after time, inflating her rectum as my mind cried, "Ball!" with each ejaculation.

My prick softened quickly. Though I truly loved that I had accepted her invitation and had claimed her asshole cherry, Steffi was now weeping uncontrollably, our jeans were soaked with urine, and we had no other clothes. Not an ideal situation. Her tight, now once-fucked asshole popped my waning cock out in no time and I turned her to me, held her, and kissed the tears off her cheeks.

"God, that was a great idea you had Steffi. You were soooo hot!"