Songs of Space - Eryvan oy Ash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, all ... start?"

"...ve me a rundown..sults so far first."

The voices increased in volume. I think the speakers walked right up to the wall above me. It was hard to stay calm and not react in any way. I suddenly felt very watched, shivers ran down my spine and I had to shake myself.

The lighter voice continued:

"She has healthy bodily functions, quick reflexes, average sight but poor hearing. She´s also pretty dense, with an OIS of 78. Her cooperation has been remarkable though. She might be our candidate."

This person sounded astonishingly much like a vana. A light and soft voice. Feeling like dark storm clouds in comparison, the first speaker answered.

"Very well. Start the test then. If the results here are acceptable, we will use her sample."

Wait, my sample? What does that mean?! Thoughts were running wild in my head. I was calculating my chances. Should I try to escape? Escape to where? I didn't know anything about my surroundings. I would´ve probably not even managed to breach any of the walls surrounding me. Play dead maybe? No, bad idea. Manipulating the test seemed like a good thing though. If my results were not acceptable, my "sample" wouldn't be chosen, whatever that would mean.

With a low thrum, the machinery hidden behind the walls of my white confines stirred to life. The all dominating halo I knew just too well hovered above me. Its appendages came snaking forth, grabbing my arms with their invisible force, pulling them up above my head. A vaguely chair-like form appeared from the floor between my legs. It was bend upwards at the front and the back, forming a comfortable sitting area. It stopped its growth just an ell below my crotch, folding out a similarly curvy backrest. The seat itself split open, extending three smooth metallic cylinders with rounded tips, about the size of one of my fingers.

"Why three?"

I heard the dark voice above, it sounded confused.

"Oh, yeah. This species has three genital openings, one each for liquid waste, solid waste and reproduction. We figured all could be erogenous and used for stimulation"

"Hm, they get more and more interesting by the minute."

This looked bad. Very bad. It was blatantly obvious what would come next, and I couldn't even comprehend it fully. What kind of sick people are this? Have me raped by a machine and watching me all the while. What was sweltering hatred before grew into a burning, hot rage. I took a shuddering breath and closed my eyes. I had to focus now. This was bad, but I still had my advantage. My plan had worked as it turned out, and what I heard made me confident that there wasn't much doubt. I had to stay calm now. Keep my role and perform as bad as I could in this test. I turned my gaze towards the ceiling and spoke with my meek voice.

"W-what am I sup- supposed to do?"

The small trembling of fear was unmistakable. I looked around the room, carefully avoiding the area where the voices came from. The robotic voice blared out again.

"You are tested for pleasure response. Please relax and act normal. Note that this test is needed to account for the expenses of your rescue, treatment, transportation and accommodation, missing cooperation will result in the automatic transfer of your person with all values to Antaria Explorations."

"Okay, okay! I will do it."

I looked down at the three pillars of disgrace below me. The pull on my arms was slowly eased and I was able to lower myself. I could feel the cold metal graze my lips. The rods slowly spread my folds, sinking into the white deep behind them. The one at my rear was at an odd angle and wouldn't fit. Suddenly it changed its position and slid almost completely inside. I relaxed my legs with closed eyes, trying to ignore the feeling. I was finally sitting on the surface of the apparatus. My legs were almost fully bend, my feet pointing behind me.

A short memory of warm water surrounding me flashed through my mind. No! I banished that thought immediately. This was not the time to think about that. All three extensions began to slowly vibrate, causing a deep, deep thrum in my belly. I didn't want this. It was all so wrong. I shouldn't be here at all. And I should most importantly not enjoy this. And still it felt good. I have to admit. I never felt this kind of stimulation and never before had something up all of my channels at once. I wasn't prude or anything. This just wasn't my thing. Sure, I did pleasure myself occasionally but heck, not like this!

Silently, without the conscious part of my mind noticing it, I sunk a little deeper into the sensation, pictures of green and blue filled my head. Water pooled over my skin. STOP! I blinked a few times and clenched my teeth. No. I had to stop this. I sat there, focusing, ignoring what was going on inside me. Suddenly the vibrations got stronger. I was stifling a moan in my throat. Maybe having a sample of me used wasn't a bad thing? Then I wouldn't need to do this... No. I had to stay strong. My mind was torn in battle and strife, until the vibrations got even stronger and washed all of my screaming warnings, carefully erected barriers and piled up concerns away.

A silent moan formed my mouth. My head was pointed at the imaginary sky, eyes closed. I slowly rocked my hips back and forth, moving the rods inside me to make them touch as much as they could.

"That's alright, proceed to the next phase."

The rods withdrew from my wet openings a second later. I slumped back a little and my head fell down, strengthless. A single drop rolled down my nose and fell onto my thigh. It was to late. I might´ve just sealed my fate because I was too weak to restrain myself. I felt like a slut, enjoying myself in front of watching eyes.

"Bring her to my quarters before extraction."

"Yes, sir. Shall we continue?"

"Proceed with phase 2 but don't push her too hard. Give her something to counter the exertion."

My eyes fluttered open in astonishment. This person was clearly in charge here. And it wanted me in its quarters. That was my chance. I composed my features again, lifting my head with a blissful smile on my lips. It hurt to ignore all the instinctual actions and display myself as someone else. But this was my lot. And my only hope. I had to make sure the one in charge wouldn't withdraw his order.

The thing I was sitting on extended a semicircle from its front which arced up to just around the height of my belly. Its front was adorned with a clearly phallic, but still pretty different shape. My arms where lowered even further and I was able to lean back against the curved rest. Two more arms extended from the walls, enveloping my legs with invisible bond, pulling them up and making me spread them as far as I could. I was almost lying at that point, my abdomen was horizontal, whilst my shoulders and head where propped against the backrest.

My glistening folds lay open for the world to see. Shining proudly with juices from the previous engagement. The phallic extension was moved in place above my "ryth", the front opening, and pushed inside without hesitation. I allowed myself to enjoy it now, and instead would fight back the hate and rage, thoughts of destruction and pain, stashed them all nice and tidy in a small part of my mind, ready to free them when the time would come.

The "probe" pushed deep. So deep it vanished completely, leaving only a small support rod sticking out of my lips, making me feel it pushing things around in my belly. It pulled back and started to push to its max extension, drawing almost back out and pistoning in again.

The feeling of something reaching so deep was indescribable pleasuring. This thing stretched me quite good, though not as much to make it feel really tight. When it pulls back, I could feel my walls smack back together, pushing more and more liquid into my ryth.

The pace quickened, making me gasp more and more. Squishing and slurping sounds echoed through the chamber as my voice quickly grew in volume, soon moaning loudly at the quick motion in my nethers.

It started to push in harder, staying inside for a blink and pulling out somewhat slower.

Every thrust was heaven.

Every thrust made me almost cry out.

I moved my hips in sync, pushing myself further onto the intruding phallus.

My cries culminated in a drawn-out howl, as I came hard. Deeply impaled by the probe, orgasmic waves of bliss rolled through my body, making me shudder all over.

To be fair, at least half of that was show, the other half was pretty genuine. It was quite some time ago when I last pleasured myself, and all the stress and fear of the last weeks left my in a state of blank nerves, making all impressions, all sensations so much more intense.

The machine withdrew the probe, I was moved into a somewhat upright position whilst I was still riding the high of my latest orgasm. The seat-like apparatus vanished in the floor again and my arms and legs were finally released. I had to regain my bearings for a second.

The voice called out again.

"Thanks for your participation. You have an appointment with the captain. Please drink the refresher provided at the exit, to make up for lost water and nutrients."

I turned towards the exit. My eyes filled with dedication, even though I was still pretty light headed. This is it. Here comes my chance. I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and stepped onwards.

I stood in front of a polished, ornamented slab, which blocked the decorated corridor. It only took a few steps through the seemingly endless white maze, to shatter its maddening illusions of size, to reach a world where things like time and place suddenly rushed back into existence.

I had to blink and shake my head a few times to snap out of the stupor of the white walls. Shivers ran down my spine. It felt odd. As if I just woke from a perverted, never ending dream, was suddenly here and now, in existence again. I let my eyes wander for a second. Taking in all the small little details of the corridor. My nethers quivered thanks to the strain of my latest... experience.

There where potted plants, floor-covering furs of some kind and ornate light fixtures. Grey and red shapes adorned the walls, and there were big black sections also. It took me a second to notice they were windows. Windows to space. What a crazy world.

A low buzzing approached in a quick pace. I looked up in time to see a flying craft skid around the corner and suddenly halt right in front of me.

"Hello Eryvan, please follow this drone. The captain is waiting!"

The flying machine guided me for a few minutes through the vessel, the decoration around me changing every now and then. Two times I crossed a larger room, one filled with odd smelling... trees? The other with fountains of colour and smoke, lacking a better term for what my eyes saw there.

Then we reached the "door", assumingly to the captain's private quarters. The polished slab shuddered and then split in a zig-zag pattern from top to bottom. Both halves slowly receded into the walls, opening the view to the room behind. It was oval in shape, with a large desk straight ahead and a big chair behind it. The walls where clad in some kind of colour-changing material, or maybe it was a screen. Soft waves of cream and white chased each other across it. Two doors stood out in dark red. A plumy, overgrown thing, not looking unlike a palm from our seaside (besides its bright pink leaves of course) occupied a giant space left of the door. On the right was another small desk.

The door closed behind me, and the drone vanished in a recess in the ceiling.

A soft ring echoed through the chamber, one of the doors opened and a young man stepped out. It is to be said that I didn't know at the time, what a man was, nor did I know what humans where. Vana are a "sexless" species. We all have the exact same body-layout, somewhat akin to the females of many humanoid species. We still reproduce sexually though. Depending on the circumstances, every vana can get into heat, as we call it. The afflicted undergoes first some hormonal and then some physical changes, making her body produce fertile seed. She is then able to impregnate another (or multiple other) vana through penetrative intercourse. The occurred changes slowly revert with re-stabilisation of the hormonal levels, roughly a week or so after getting into heat.

The fact that the person standing in front of me now had dark fuzz in their face, as well as a lot of the stuff covering his bare skin, was weird to me at the time but I thought this is just how humans look. Many of our native species are oogamous (two-sex-species) but none of the higher developed, I still feel like this was a logical conclusion. After all, I couldn't know how different things can be in the wider universe, right?

"You must be Eryvan then." His voice was oddly deep, sounding almost like a behemoth of the depths, only less... melodious. Not at all melodious actually... But it sounded like the voice from the chamber. It was the voice from the chamber. He was the one giving orders, watching me.

"Y-Yes, I am" I said with my oh so helpless, meek voice. The second he stepped into my vision, all the bright burning hate vanished suddenly and was quickly replaced by cold, hard determination. It flooded through my veins, sharpening my senses, readying each and every cell.

The gust of air that accompanied the captain through the door reached my body, brushing over my skin, caressing my glistening folds, hardening my nipples and making me even more aware of my disgust for this person. I didn't even know if he was to blame for what happened to us, to our planet. But he was for sure to blame for what was done to me. And I had a pretty good idea of what was to come.

"Your tests are very promising, I like that." He stepped closer and put his hand on my shoulder. His face was uncomfortably close. I could almost count the individual hairs of his styled beard.

"Your body is also very promising." His hand slid down and grabbed my breast. A small jolt of pain shot through me as he pinched my hard nipple.

He stepped around me, his left lazily trailing on my arm, as his right nestled itself deep between my buttocks. His body pressed against my back, his groping got more intense, and my muscles started to tense. I closed my eyes to focus.

"Now now. Look up there!" he said and pointed to the center of the ceiling. "In there are four PS M34 scarab drones. Even though you don't know what this is, I can assure you that they will cause you immeasurable pain unless you cooperate. Now, be a good girl." He grabbed me tighter.

"And please me."

In the few seconds he talked, and his disgusting fingers continued to roam over my bare body, a small interface behind the big armchair caught my attention. I saw warning markers, a suit of small mechanical buttons and a dimly glowing red lever with another big warning next to it. That's a start.

I pushed off of the man and walked slowly, sensually over to the table. I put my hands on the smooth surface, leaned on my arms, and turned my head towards him. My body kept moving in flowing motions, my quills jittered, and I could see his gaze fixed on my bubbly butt-cheeks and their mesmerizing jiggle. I turned my head back to the wall and hastily studied the interface. Most words I couldn't understand, but "emergency" and "escape" let my heart beat faster.

I suddenly felt a cold trail on my left leg. Slowly, my eyes wandered down and I stopped in shock.

Between my spread legs was a noticeable puddle of blueish liquid.

My hand shot to my crotch. I was sopping wet. My legs started to tremble a little. Unwanted pictures filled my head, these feelings of the sea, gentle hands caressing me. Blue and green light. A whisper in my ear.

A quiet sob escaped my mouth.

"Ah, I see. It seems like someone in RnD felt pity for you." He chuckled. "Turn around." With wobbly legs, I did as I was commanded. My skin was on fire. My crotch ached, begging to be touched. There must have been something else in that "refreshing drink" they gave me.

"Get on your knees."

I slowly sank down to my knees. As he started to unbuckle his pants, I turned my head away in disgust. A tear ran down my face. Why do I feel this? Why this ordeal? Why would everything want to awake this memory again? Why... Why can't it just stay dead where it belongs.

The sight of a dark angular form let me freeze for a second, I couldn't say with certainty what I saw, but I figured a firearm would be suited under the table of a captain, right? It looked different from what I knew though, oddly... small?

I turned my head back around, hoping he didn't notice my shocked glances below his table. He still fumbled with his belt. Then finally he got it undone and pushed his pants down to his knees. His half erect shaft sprang free and wobbled in front of my face.

Before he could make a move to grab my head, I shoved him with all my might right at his centre, half squeezing his manhood. He roared in confusion and pain, tried to step back, but his pants restrained him enough to make him fall. Whilst he was fighting gravity I was already up at my feet, somersaulted over the table, and grabbed for the hidden weapon.

My hands fumbled over the smooth underside, finding no trace of what I saw. There! I quickly pulled the thing out of its housing. It was oddly heavy, and shiny at that. I had a split second to figure out how it worked, my mind worked at full blast. I did shoot firearms before, of course Vana firearms, which handled quite differently, but the general principle is the same. Aim muzzle at thing, pull trigger, now thing dead.

"You god damn bitch! Come here and let me show you what I do with bad little girls. COME HERE!" The captain was just getting back on his feet.

I raised the gun.

He suddenly froze. "Now now, do you really think you know what you are doing? Consider it! A lifetime without need, able to pleasure you master as he wishes, or years of torment and anguish before you ultimat-"

The voice of the gun silenced him. My hands where trembling. The room seemed eerily quiet as the shot echoed into non-existence.

A small red dot appeared on his belly. His eyes wandered down, and then back up to me again. His face turned into a grimace of hate.

I shot again, and again. I shot till the gun in my shaking hands only clicked quietly. I had no time to look at him. The central recess in the ceiling opened, and a low thrum filled the room, quickly growing in volume and intensity. I spun around, panicking. My vision danced across the panel in the wall. Frantically I tried to decipher the words, to understand their meaning.

I took a deep breath, hoping to not die in open space, and pulled the big red lever.

A mechanical voice called out. "Emergency ejection initiated, brace for launch."

It... worked? I quickly grabbed onto the chair next to me and spread my legs to not fall. The floor started to rumble, as if I was in the belly of a big groaning beast. Everything started shaking, my wobbly legs nearly collapsed under the strain of the recent events. The deep thrum of the drones, hastily rushing through their access tubes got abruptly drowned by metallic screeching, small explosions, snapping and popping of unknown components.

A dark cloud of smoke and debris shot out of the ceiling. A few burning parts followed. I had to cough and shield my eyes from the biting gasses and flying shards. The sensation of water on my skin returned, and I tried to shake it off. But it wouldn't go. This time it was real. Water sprayed from somewhere, extinguishing the flames, soaking me in the delightful embrace of my planet.

Another volley of stuff shot out the recess, tumbled and then hovered two feet above the littered ground. I could see my reflection in the big lens of the drone that hung in the air. It made a chirping sound, wobbled a little and then stabilized itself.