Sonja's Story Ch. 01

Story Info
Sonja arrives for her first session with Dr. Dotz.
5k words
4.44
13.9k
22
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/04/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sonja used to be cute and somewhat nerdy, petite, and sort of... basic, and not especially talented. In school she was shy around other people, and she never got much attention from boys. She preferred to stay home playing games and listening to music rather than partying late with her peers. She had a very low sex drive, and if she had considered her sexuality at all, she would have considered herself asexual.

Eventually she grew tired of her antisocial lifestyle, and decided to take her social shortcomings head on, and looked up a hypnotist to help change her way of thinking. Sonja knew she needed to careful about this sort of thing, so she picked a female hypnotist in town, just a few years older than her.

For her first visit, Sonja wore simple clothing; cotton underclothes and a pair of denim jeans, with a long sleeved shirt covered by a hooded sweatshirt. She typically wore no makeup, and this day was no exception. When she walked into the office, and when she got to the receptionist's desk, she blushed red. The guy on the other side of the desk was hot. He had a handsome face, a chiselled jaw, broad shoulders, and she couldn't tell while he was sitting, but she thought he was quite a bit taller than her, too. Her jaw went slack for a second as she checked him out, and when she realized he was looking back at her, she fumbled and couldn't think of what to say.

"Hi there," he said after an awkward silence. His voice was deep and brassy. "Do you have an appointment?"

"Oh! Yes," replied Sonja, nodding her head. "With Dr. Victoria Dotz. 3PM appointment. I'm Sonja."

He looked her over in a way that made her feel subconscious, as if she was being measured. There was nothing overtly lecherous about the look, and she didn't say anything, though her face grew red again. Finally he nodded, and gestured towards a wall lined with several comfortable looking chairs, each a different color. "Have a seat, it will be just a few minutes."

Sonja squeaked out a quick, "Thanks!" and stepped to the wall of chairs. There were seven; green, blue, red, pink, black, yellow, and brown, as she looked at them from left to right. She chose the brown chair on the far right and sat down. It was a comfortable seat, and it helped her relax for the few minutes until the receptionist said, "She's ready for you, Sonja. Right this way."

She stood and followed him through one door and down a small hallway to another. This one he opened but did not enter, beckoning Sonja to go in alone. He held her gaze for a second, then winked and smiled. "Have a good appointment." She smiled nervously and nodded back. Her face was turning red again, and her eyes went to the floor as she stepped quickly past him.

The door clicked closed behind her, and Sonja looked up to examine the room. It was not a huge office, but still somewhat bigger than she had expected. There were two comfy looking couches facing each other, one black and one red, and several cozy looking chairs of different styles dotted the room. On the far side, behind a large, solidly built desk, sat Dr. Dotz. Sonja saw her, and when the doctor stood up to greet her, Sonja thought she might blush yet again. She wasn't sure what she had expected, but this doctor was gorgeous. She was a few inches shorter than Sonja, but she had an air of self-confidence that struck Sonja immediately.

"Hello!" Dr. Dotz said sweetly. Her bright lipstick framed the word perfectly. The doctor stepped from behind the desk and walked toward Sonja, raising her hand to shake. "You must be Sonja, is that right?"

Sonja nodded, and raised her hand to shake the doctor's. "That's me! Thanks for seeing me on such short notice. I thought there would be a waiting list or something."

Dr. Dotz smiled wide at that, "Well you called us at the perfect time, we had just gotten a new permanent vacancy in our schedule. The client finished their course of treatment and saw great success, and now they're living their life stress-free." She gestured to a comfy looking chair on the client side of the desk and sat back down on her own side. "Please, have a seat. Why don't you tell me a bit about yourself? What brings you here? On the phone you specifically mentioned anxiety in group settings and the pressure to succeed at work."

Sonja sat down in the offered chair, noting how soft and comfortable it felt, and nodded at Dr. Dotz's words as she pondered the questions. "I feel like that really gets to the heart of it. I've been feeling lonely lately but the idea of meeting new people scares me a little, and when I'm in groups of other people I get flustered when the attention falls on me, so I feel stuck."

As Sonja spoke, Dr. Dotz pulled a notepad towards herself and began jotting down notes. When Sonja fell silent, Dr. Dotz motioned for her to continue.

"Work has been frustrating too. It feels like such a relentless grind, but I don't feel like I'm getting anything out of it but basic sustenance. I just feel unfulfilled."

Dr. Dotz continued writing for a few seconds, then looked up at Sonja again. "What kind of work do you do, Sonja?"

"I'm a first year paralegal at a legal firm, Van Black and Sons."

"Ohh," said Dr. Dotz knowingly, "I've heard of them. They're good. I can't imagine how stressful those working conditions must be, I bet they demand perfection."

Sonja nodded. "It can be really stressful. And the hours are long, especially for someone at the bottom of the food chain, like me. And the culture is... hard. They just pile on more and more and expect me to just handle it, and if I make so much as a comment about the workload they all jump down my throat about my abilities and my work ethic. It just really hurts my feelings and-" She had felt herself spiraling into anxiety, and would have been consumed by it, but Dr. Dotz had sensed it as well and raised her well-manicured hand sharply and suddenly, startling Sonja into silence and snapping her out of her anxious spiral.

"Easy now, Sonja. Take a deep breath." She held Sonja's gaze, not saying anything else until Sonja finally obeyed the command. Sonja instantly felt a little better, but only slightly. She wondered if the breath was what was keeping her calm, or the steady eye contact with the doctor.

When she was satisfied, the doctor continued what she had to say. "I think I have enough to get started. We can explore more as we progress." Dr. Dotz stood from her seat behind the desk and this time gestured to one of the two couches in the room. "Let's get a little more comfortable." Sonja stood and moved to the couch while the doctor moved to sit on the opposite one. They sat facing each other, and Sonja found herself admiring the other woman's easy grace and confident posture.

"I want to run you through a course of hypnosis therapy that could take a few months to completely finish. I know for a fact that we accept the health insurance that Van Black and Sons offers their employees, so you won't have to worry about the cost. We would meet once a week for two-hour sessions, and as we progress might increase that to twice a week. I would be conducting the hypnosis myself, so you'll be completely safe."

Sonja thought about it for a moment, and all the while her gaze had been held by Dr. Dotz. She couldn't deny how pleasant it felt to be lost in them, even just for the moment. "Okay," she finally said. "Yeah, let's do it. Where do I sign?"

The doctor grinned wide, "Excellent! I have the paperwork right here. Just initial here and here, and then sign down here." She procured a clipboard and pen and handed them to Sonja. Attached to the clipboard was a document, a standard liability release and agreement of service. Her best judgement told her to read the documents thoroughly, but wasn't she here to fight that kind of anxiety? She forced her eyes away from the words on the page and signed her initials and name in the spaces specified, and handed the clipboard back to Dr. Dotz.

"Perfect!" The doctor's smile was as wide as ever as she set the documents on the couch next to her, and her eyes glanced up to the clock on the wall behind Sonja. "We still have about 45 minutes left, if you're ready to get started?"

Sonja nodded vigorously, "Yeah, let's do it!" She was excited, and she could feel butterflies in her stomach. She tore her eyes away from the doctor's long enough to watch Dr. Dotz pull a device that looked like a pocket watch on a thin chain from around her neck. "I want you to look into this, Sonja," and she held it up level with her chest. When Sonja glanced at it, Dr. Dotz gave a small button on the side of the device two satisfying clicks and the face popped open, revealing a black and white spiral that was already rotating at a slow but steady speed.

"Look into the spiral, Sonja. Good, that's exactly perfect. You're exactly perfect. Keep looking into the spiral. I am going to say a command word, Sonja, as you keep looking into the spiral. Whenever I say this command word, you are going to feel heavier, Sonja. Keep looking into the spiral, Sonja, and when I say the command word, your eyes will feel heavier. Your body will become like lead, Sonja, and as you look into the spiral your consciousness will become lead. Let it sink, Sonja, when I say the command word. And when I say the command word you will sink deeper and deeper and heavier and heavier."

Sonja was staring deeply into the spiral, and she could already feel... something happening... her muscles relaxing as she listened to the doctor. She nodded slowly, lazily, acknowledging the doctor's words.

"You're doing very well, Sonja. Perfect. Keep looking into the spiral Sonja, and focus on the sound of my voice. Remember, every time I say the command word, you will feel heavier, you will go deeper, you will shed your conscious self. Lose yourself in the spiral, Sonja, good girl. The command word is "Drop!"

And Sonja felt her eyelids grow heavier. The spirals went round and round. And she could hear the doctor's voice.

"Drop!"

The spiraling continued, Sonja felt like it was taking up all of her vision.

"Drop."

Sonja felt her eyelids go heavy, but they did not close.

"Drop."

Sonja slouched slightly as her shoulders began to sag, her gaze still fixed on the spiraling pocket watch.

"Drop."

Her arms and legs felt like lead. Her hands and feet felt like they were anchored where they were. She knew she could not move if she wanted to, but she did not want to.

"Drop."

And now came a marked change in her breathing, slow, steady, sleep-like, but Sonja's eyes remained open, transfixed on the spinning spirals.

By now it was obvious to Dr. Victoria Dotz that Sonja had succumbed to the commands and entered a hypnotic trance. Dr. Dotz could tell that the other woman had been hungry for the hypnosis, it usually took quite a few more Drops to fully hypnotize her clients.

"You're doing very well, Sonja. Keep watching the spiral. Your body is very heavy, Sonja. Your consciousness has fallen to the wayside, you are in a deep pit, weighed down, but you find comfort in the sound of my voice. And comfort in the spiral. Even in the darkest pit, you can trust me, Sonja. Me and the spiral. Good, very good."

The doctor pondered her next move for a moment, repeating her words again and again to bake them into Sonja's subconsciousness. She eyed Sonja's sweatshirt disapprovingly, its bulky design clearly a defense mechanism for the self-conscious young woman.

"As you gaze into the spiral, Sonja, you begin to realize that the pit is not a pit after all. Though it is dark and hidden, it feels more like a den. Your den. Your safe space. You are comfortable here. Cozy. Warm. You feel nothing to hide, because there is no one to hide from. You are with me, and you are safe, and you are warm."

Again, she repeated her words, watching Sonja carefully. The woman was certainly in the trance, the doctor was confident she could spot a faker immediately. It took several moments, but finally she saw the sign she was looking for. A bead of sweat on Sonja's brow, the slightest fidget of her fingers.

"You're getting warmer and warmer and more comfortable, Sonja. As you gaze into the spiral, you realize you are almost too warm. It doesn't make sense to wear heavy clothes in a place as safe and warm as this, Sonja, do you think you need your sweatshirt?"

Sonja shook her head lazily and quietly muttered a thick "No..."

"Okay Sonja, why don't you take it off? On the count of three...

One...

Two...

Three..."

Dr. Dotz held her breath, watching Sonja, but she need not have worried. The woman responded almost instantly, peeling her sweatshirt off quickly and immediately returning her gaze to the pocket watch.

"Very good Sonja, now close your eyes."

Sonja's eyes snapped shut.

"Now I want you to listen very carefully to the sound of my voice. You are in your den, your safe place, where you have nothing to hide because there is no one to hide from. Good, Sonja. Don't you feel better without your sweatshirt? Nod your head, but don't open your eyes."

Sonja's head bobbed up and down, and her eyes remained closed.

"I'm so happy to hear that Sonja. Now you know you can trust me."

Sonja nodded again.

"You're doing so well Sonja, keep listening to the sound of my voice. You're doing so well and you're already feeling more comfortable in your own skin in your safe den where you feel so warm and so cozy and so confident. Dr. Dotz repeated the words several times while she looked Sonja over.

Now without the sweatshirt, she could better understand her new client's physique. Sonja was petite and small breasted, but the doctor got the sense she might be wearing a sports bra to make her breasts appear smaller than they really were. Dr. Dotz made a mental note of that.

"Okay Sonja, you're doing so well, you've reached the next level. Keep listening to the sound of my voice. I'm so proud of you Sonja, you've done such a good job. I'm so happy to be working with you. Now, keep listening to the sound of my voice, and it's time to be rewarded for reaching the next step."

Dr. Dotz paused for a second to swallow.

"I'm going to count down from three to zero, Sonja, and when I reach zero I'm going to snap my fingers. Keep listening to the sound of my voice, Sonja, and when I snap my fingers, but not before I snap my fingers, the den will disappear and you will be left floating in a blissful pink cloud. But now you are still in the den, safe and warm, and confident in your bare skin." The doctor side-eyed Sonja at that, ensuring the trance had not been interrupted.

It had not. Victoria smiled.

"Are you ready, Sonja? Nod your head if you're ready to be rewarded."

Sonja nodded blankly.

"Ready, three... two... one..."

*SNAP*

"The den, your warm enclosure, your clothes, the weight, it is all stripped away from you in an instant of supreme bliss. You are now on the pink cloud, Sonja, and it feels so good. You feel new warmth, now emanating from your own chest and stomach."

A blissful expression came over Sonja's face, and Dr. Dotz continued her auditory suggestions.

"Very good, Sonja, you're almost perfect, and I'm going to help you get all the way there."

Sonja nodded dumbly, and the doctor continued, "Sonja, I'm going to snap my fingers again. Every time I do, the clouds will raise you higher, and every time I do, the sense of contentment will increase. Are you ready?"

Another dumb nod, and the doctor snapped her fingers again.

*SNAP*

Sonja seemed to sway, as if she was on a moving cloud, and Dr. Dotz snapped her fingers again.

*SNAP*

Sonja breathed in sharply, obviously feeling the effects of the hypnotic suggestion. She continued to sway, her eyes closed, a placid smile across her face.

"Doesn't that feel good, Sonja? Keep listening to the sound of my voice, you're doing such a good job so far, Sonja. Are you ready to be perfect? She waited for the nod she knew would come, and continued, "I'm going to snap my fingers again, and this time when I snap them, I want you to sit up straight! Shoulders back, chest up, chin out. You're doing so well on the pink cloud Sonja, but the cloud is a privilege, and you must show it the respect it deserves. There's no slouching on the pink cloud! Now."

*SNAP*

Victoria was impressed with the speed at which Sonja's spine straightened. She had obeyed the commands exactly, and the doctor knew then for certain that she was going to enjoy this client immensely. Obedient, pliable, she looked Sonja over again, and now that she was sitting up confidently looking quite attractive, the makings of something special.

Sonja was feeling good now. She had been floating in a state of utter contentment for... how long now? She wasn't sure. Hours. She'd never felt so at peace, buoyed into the air by thick wisps of pink cloud. Here, on the cloud, she did not have her clothes, but the wisps protected her modesty, and such was her sense of elation that she would not have cared anyway. Besides, she was alone here, on the floating pink cloud. She felt better here than she had in the den, and she had felt so cozy, so warm, in the dark recesses of her mind's eye.

But now she was somewhere else, somewhere better. While she was here, she couldn't remember any of the things that bothered her. While she was here, she was at peace in her own skin.

*SNAP*

Sonja gasped as the cloud shot even higher, pushing itself against her form, propelling her upward. She could feel cloud coalescing over every inch of her skin as it bore her upward, and wherever it touched left her feeling a warm, electric buzz. The buzz intensified as she heard a sound, a woman's voice, cooing at her gently, softly, slowly.

"You are doing so well, Sonja, you are perfect. There is nothing you ever have to be afraid of on the pink cloud. Lean back, Sonja, enjoy the ride."

Sonja leaned back, letting the cloud support her entire form.

"Listen to the sound of my voice, Sonja. Very good, very good. As you lean back I want you to feel the pink cloud supporting you, and wherever it touches you feels so, so good. You can feel it on your back, feel it under your arms. You can feel the cloud supporting your legs and buttocks, you can feel the cloud swirling around your ankles and holding your toes. It's wrapping around your waist and supporting your breasts and swirling around to support your neck and your head, and wherever it touches you feels so, so good."

*SNAP*

Dr. Dotz repeated the mantra three more times, snapping her fingers sharply after each repetition, keeping her voice steady and gentle the entire time. She had Sonja like mush in her hands, and she knew she should be careful.

She studied her client as she spoke, noting with satisfaction the drop of drool draining away from the corner of Sonja's mouth. She loved this part of her work. The control was intoxicating. Her gaze drifted from Sonja's face and mouth, studying the woman's brown hair, her slender neck and shoulders, her bosom. Victoria's eyes lingered here for a full repetition of the mantra, inspecting the small shapes suspiciously. By the time she snapped her fingers, the doctor was convinced that Sonja was wearing something to obscure their already-modest size still further.

As willing as she is, there is still a lot of work to do, Dr. Dotz thought to herself. I'll have to awaken... something... within her, but not yet. The first sessions are about building trust.

She thought about all of the things she would like to do to Sonja in the pink cloud, but she knew the time was not right. Indeed, the hour they had set aside for this appointment was almost up, and Sonja had probably already spent too much time on the pink cloud - too much bliss without a release could alter somebody's psyche, and Dr. Dotz wasn't trying to destroy her mind. At least not yet.

12