Sonoma Threesome

Story Info
A day in wine country turns into a night to remember.
3.7k words
4.45
24.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ally wasn't angry with her husband anymore. But she had been when my wife and I had picked her up that morning. The four of us had planned this wine country getaway for months, but last-minute business called her husband Bart away to Asia. When Ally called to say they couldn't make it, my wife Leanne urged her to come solo, dismissing her worries of becoming a third wheel. We've been friends for years, Ally had helped plan everything, and Leanne wanted her company as well as mine, especially for shopping.

I was pleased to have Ally's company as well. She's a fun companion, always ready for any adventure. She's also quite attractive, with a pretty smile and a body toned by frequent aerobics. When I'd hug her goodbye after a visit at our home or theirs, pressing against her full breasts often stirred erotic thoughts after she'd left, though nothing ever came of it.

We'd spent a pleasant day wandering among Sonoma wineries, teetering enjoyably between drunk and sober, pausing mid-day for a picnic in the sunshine. After a delicious and laughter- filled dinner in a Healdsburg restaurant, we'd driven to our rented cottage in the hills above the Russian River. Decorated in antiques, the cottage had two bedrooms, joined by a living area with sofas and chairs surrounding a stone fireplace. I started the fire, opened a bottle of wine from the day's purchases, and joined Leanne and Ally as they chatted comfortably. We talked a long time, about our kids and the missing Bart, gossip from our town, stories from before we'd all met. Halfway through a second bottle of wine, I stood and said I was going to try the hot tub out back. The girls said they might join me in a little while.

In the bedroom Leanne and I were sharing, I slipped out of my clothes. After tossing through my bag, fruitlessly searching for my swimsuit, I realized I must not have packed it. Oh, well, I thought, it's dark outside anyway. I slipped on a terry cloth robe hanging in the closet, stepped through the living area and out the back door. The stars were bright in the cool air, and a cloud of steam rose from the tub as I removed the cover. I hung up my robe and slipped into the hot water.

Ten minutes later, the door opened, and Leanne and Ally stepped out. As they set down their towels and slipped off their robes, I checked them both out in their swimsuits. Leanne still looks wonderful to me after all these years, and as she bent to set down a towel, her rounded hips and ass caused my dick to stir below the bubbling waters. Of course, I have fewer opportunities to see Ally so scantily dressed, and her cleavage caught my eye, as her one-piece bathing suit showed her large tits to good advantage. Bart was a lucky man, although unlucky for missing this weekend.

"Why were your clothes tossed all over our room?" Leanne asked me.

"I couldn't find my bathing suit," I explained, "so I decided to wear my birthday suit, instead."

Ally laughed out loud, and pointed at the churning water. "So you're naked under all those bubbles?" When I nodded, she said, "Then I'm sure not going to wear a suit." My heart skipped a beat, as she slipped her thumbs under her shoulder straps, pulled the suit down over her chest, pushed it past her hips, and stepped out, leaving it on the redwood deck. I had only a moment to admire her tits before they disappeared below the foam, but it was enough to bring my dick to full attention.

Leanne stood for a moment, pondering the situation. Then she sighed good-naturedly, and said, "I haven't been skinny dipping since college. And it seems alcohol was involved then, too." She peeled off her suit and joined us in the steaming water.

We chatted and relaxed, but after a while I was too hot. I slid up and sat on the side of the tub. I couldn't help noticing Ally stealing glances at me. For all our years of friendship, we'd seldom been in swimsuits or pajamas around each other, let alone nude.

"Showing off?" my wife asked wryly.

"I've been soaking for a while," I replied. "I needed to cool down."

"Looks like you haven't cooled down all the way," she said, nodding toward my erect penis. Ally snickered, and I grew more erect.

"I can't help it if finding myself with two beautiful women in the buff arouses me," I protested.

"Well, I'll take care of that later," my wife teased.

Ally let out a mournful sigh, almost a moan. "You two will be enjoying yourselves, and I'll be alone in my cold bed."

"Now, now, alone doesn't have to mean frustrated," counseled Leanne, and they both laughed.

So the talk turned to self pleasure. I confessed I sometimes indulged, especially on business travel or when Leanne was too tired. Ally nodded, and said she also touched herself during or after sex with Bart. The only sure way he could bring her to orgasm was oral sex, and he didn't really like to go down on her.

"Not like my husband," snorted Leanne. "Sometimes I think he'd rather lick my pussy than fuck it!" The wine had loosened her tongue. "I don't know, the whole thing just seems weird to me."

Turning to Ally, I confided, "That way, I'm having sex with her using all my senses. I smell her and taste her, not just see her and feel her."

"And God knows, once he gets started, he hears me, too," Leanne confided.

"Once I overcome her inhibitions," I confirmed, "she seems to like it well enough. A couple of glasses of wine usually help."

"Like tonight?" Ally smirked.

"I don't know, it just seems so...gross! Like animals!" my wife protested, followed by a deep sip of wine. "I can't believe he likes it."

"Well, I sure like it, at least when Bart's willing," complained Ally. "No inhibitions here. I always ask him, practically beg."

Leanne put down her glass, gestured at me, and said, "Well, you ought to let the master here take care of you tonight."

My heart skipped two beats, and then Ally broke the silence saying, "Quit joking around. You're making me crazy."

"Who's joking?" said Leanne. "You seem to want it, he likes to do it. It wouldn't be like he's cheating on me, because I'd be watching." She grinned a wicked grin at both of us. "Come on, let's go inside and get a little wild." With that, she climbed out of the water, slipped on her robe, and disappeared into the cabin.

Left alone, Ally and I stared at each other. "Well, what do you say?" she asked, looking me straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry she made you uncomfortable," I offered tentatively. "She must be drunker than I thought."

"I don't know about that," Ally replied. "I think she means it. And besides, I'm not that uncomfortable. I want to get off tonight, I really do. Frankly, I'd rather have fun together than by myself." And she quietly followed Leanne into the house.

I considered the situation. If I went along with it, I might regret it, we all might. But I quickly realized if I didn't, I'd surely regret it. If they were game, so was I, and to hell with the consequences.

When I went inside, I saw Ally in her bed, the blankets up to her bare shoulders, her robe tossed to the side. She was smiling and talking quietly with Leanne, who was reclining in a soft chair nearby, one leg over its curved arm, her robe falling open.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" my wife asked, pointing to the bed. "Can't you see how bad she wants it?"

"Are you sure?" I asked, one last time.

"Sure, I'm sure. Friends share. Now get to it."

I walked hesitantly toward the bed, and then Ally turned down the covers, inviting me in. Her skin looked soft and pink in the firelight reflected from the next room. I climbed in next to her.

Sex with someone new is exciting, frightening, awkward and thrilling, all at the same time. Of course, I'd known Ally for many years, but feeling her arms wrap around me, her bare breasts press against my chest, her smooth leg slip between mine, made my heart pound like a teenager.

Our mouths met, friendly pecks at first, but soon deep lustful kisses, our tongues exploring each other. A pause to catch my breath, then I nipped her earlobe, trailed my lips down her neck, and slid down toward her breasts.

Out of her clothing and bra, her tits seemed more alive somehow, more arousing than when I'd just pressed against them, hugging her goodbye in the past. I moved my mouth over them eagerly, nuzzling her cleavage, kissing just below where they met her ribs, circling her large pink-brown nipples with my tongue. I exhaled deeply through my nose, and my warm breath on her cool skin made Ally purr.

Some moments later, I pulled up and glanced over at Leanne. She was watching intently, caught my eye in an instant, and smiled at me. She was trailing one hand over her own breast, and the other wandered restlessly toward her crotch. I smiled back at her, then scooted down even further.

My face hovered just a few inches above Ally's pussy. It was covered in trim black hair trailing slightly upward toward her belly button. A wonderful warm musky scent curled upward like incense, through the clean smell from our earlier soak. I pressed my mouth into her, gently at first, then settling in more firmly. She tasted different from Leanne, of course, but delicious in her own way, and I let my tongue guide me around this new geography. Her pussy lips were delicate and warm, and her vagina grasped at my tongue as I probed. I slid up to her clit, with my nose, my upper lip, my tongue, my lower lip, then my tongue again. As I settled into rhythmically stroking it, circling it, nibbling it, I reached a hand up and echoed each motion on her swollen nipple with my eager fingers. With my other hand, I pressed her thigh open, exposing her pussy more fully to my hungry kisses.

A few minutes of this and I could tell the magic was working. Her breathing turned into a sort of whimper high in her nose. Her hips rose to meet me more urgently. As she reached her climax, I slipped my tongue as deep as I could inside her, feeling the contractions as she came.

As Ally lay back, catching her breath, I suddenly felt Leanne pulling on my hip, turning me onto my back. "I need a little of the old in-out," she said in a husky voice, and straddled my groin with a knee on each side. Then she began to lower herself onto my exquisitely hard dick.

Meanwhile, Ally sat up and, grasping the headboard to steady herself, pulled herself across and straddled my head. I looked up, past her beautiful breasts swaying above me, and met her eyes. "More," she breathed urgently, "Again."

What a simultaneous sensation, my dick easing into Leanne's warm moist pussy, my tongue plunging back into Ally's delicious wet snatch. As I ate her this time, I reached back to place my hands on her taut butt cheeks and pull her firmly toward me.

As Leanne rode up and down on my dick, I could see her hands grasping the shoulders of her friend. Ally gyrated against my tongue, as I made long lapping motions. I could feel the rippling muscles of her ass, and I gently pulled apart her cheeks, sliding my fingers down the crack and brushing her puckered asshole. She moaned softly, as Leanne reached one hand around and cupped Ally's breast.

Of course, we didn't all come at the same time, but once it started we toppled like dominos. Sensing Ally's growing excitement, I pressed my ring finger against her tight asshole. As she slowly relaxed, I inserted it just to the first knuckle. The combined sensations were too much for her, and she cried out as she arrived at another orgasm.

Meanwhile, Leanne changed her motion, less up and down, more forward and back, so that my dick stayed buried deep within her while her clit rubbed hard against my pubic bone. I knew this motion meant she was getting close, so I ground back against her firmly. If we were alone, she would have leaned down so her face was close to mine, but instead she leaned forward against Ally's back, reaching her arms around and holding her breasts in a big bear hug. Moments after she heard Ally's cries, Leanne climaxed herself. She made long cooing noises, and I could feel her vagina pulse in waves around my dick.

How I held out so long, I don't know. Certainly I was as aroused as I'd ever been. Perhaps I'd wanted to live up to Leanne's advance billing. In any case, once Ally came followed by Leanne, I held back no longer. I came like a volcano, erupting deep inside my wife, with a long deep groan.

Ally rolled off to my right side and Leanne to my left. We all breathed deeply, recovering from the exertion and excitement.

"Well, that was fun," Leanne said finally, smiling with her head on her arm, resting her elbow on the pillow.

"Mmm...understatement," replied Ally. A moment later, she reached for my dick, now limp and still slick with Leanne's pussy juices and my semen. Grasping the shaft with her fingers, she slowly drew back my foreskin. "Does that hurt?" she asked.

"Not at all," I told her.

"I've never been with an uncircumcised man before," she explained. She slid the foreskin back over the head of my penis. "Now you see it, now you don't," she giggled, as she repeated the motion several time, covering and uncovering my glans. Even though we'd been resting just a few minutes, this new attention began to make my dick stir again.

Noticing my growing erection, Leanne pointed and said in mock horror, "It's alive!"

"It certainly is," said Ally, then suddenly bent over and put her mouth around it, down to the base. I felt her lips slide up and down the shaft, and her tongue flick back and forth underneath.

"Use your hand to slide back the skin," suggested Leanne. "That way he can really feel it on the head, where he's most sensitive." Ally reached up and put this helpful advice into action, and I shuddered with pleasure as I was fully exposed to her warm moist mouth.

She broke her rhythm to ask, "You like?"

"Oh, yes, yes indeed," I assured her, breathing heavily. I was rock hard now.

"Could you do me a favor?" she asked. "Would you slide over to the edge of the bed so I can kneel on the floor? It makes me dizzy to bend my head so far down."

Much as I'd enjoyed the view of her ass swaying as she sucked my dick, I agreed that making her faint would ruin the fun. I slid around and sat on the edge of the bed, while Ally climbed to the floor and knelt before me, then engulfed me with her mouth once more.

"Hey, I want to see!" said Leanne, as she walked around the bed to kneel next to Ally. She looked up at me, smiled, and asked "Enjoying yourself?"

"Immensely," I replied between breaths.

"Is Ally better than I am?" she asked, teasing.

"Well, variety is the spice of life," I offered.

"I suppose it is," my wife said, turning her attention to Ally. She watched her friend's mouth riding up and down my dick, one hand on the shaft, the other cuddling my balls. Leanne leaned toward her and whispered in her ear, stroking Ally's back softly with her left hand. Whatever she whispered must have been a question, because Ally nodded and said "Mm-hmm" without ever taking me from her mouth.

Leanne deftly reached down between Ally's legs. I couldn't see what she was doing exactly, but it must have been enjoyable, because Ally began moving her hips in time with her mouth, and humming with pleasure. The humming added to my pleasure, and combined with the sight of my wife touching another woman, who happened to be sucking my dick, it pushed me over the edge. "I'm coming!" I groaned, as Ally pulled back her head, running each hand rapidly over my slick cock. I shot thick spurts of white cum onto her lips, onto her hair, onto Leanne's cheek.

Ally's eyes were closed now, as she ground her pussy against Leanne's hand. Leanne pressed her mouth by her ear, and whispered to her, "You're so sexy, Ally, so beautiful. I want to make you come. You're such a good friend. Let me make you come now." I could feel Ally grabbing my thighs more and more tightly, then suddenly she relaxed, pressing her head against my belly, exhaling and almost singing several sweet notes of pleasure.

As we gathered ourselves, Leanne reached for a slightly damp towel, draped over a nearby chair when we'd come in from the hot tub. Wordlessly, she used it to wipe my seed from Ally's face and her own face. Ally looked at her wide eyed, and said, "That was amazing."

Leanne smiled, and said, "I have similar equipment myself, so I guess I'm familiar with how it works." She stood, Ally stood up beside her, and they embraced.

Then Ally lifted her head from Leanne's shoulder, looked at her friend, and said, "I want to do something for you." She guided Leanne to the edge of the bed, sat her down, then knelt and moved to kiss her pussy.

At first, Leanne protested, pulling her knees together, pushing Ally's head back, and saying softly, "I told you how weird I think that is." But Ally persisted, and soon Leanne relaxed, her head falling back on the bed, her legs spreading wide, her hands stroking her friend's hair.

I lay back on the pillows and enjoyed the show. Leanne's delicious pussy was open wide, already wet with her own juices and my ejaculate, and now Ally added her sweet saliva as her tongue ran up the swollen labia. I watched in fascination, as her tongue explored my wife with a strange familiarity, not as firm as I would be, but perhaps more expertly. She flit her tongue around the clit, and then disappeared between the folds. After a while, she reached up with her right hand, and slid in her index finger then also her middle finger. She eased them slowly in and out and around, while using her lips on Leanne's clit with long gentle sucking kisses.

I looked at my wife's face. She breathed in and out very deliberately, and though her eyes were closed, she looked as if she were concentrating very hard. Her hands ran gently over her breasts, down her belly, through her friend's hair, back to her own nipples and neck.

I would not have thought it possible, but with this scene unfolding before me, my dick began to stir to life again. I reached down and stroked myself gently with my fingertips, from my balls up the shaft to the head. As I became more erect, I wrapped my fingers around my dick and began to pump myself in earnest.

My motion on the bed must have caught my wife's attention, because she opened her eyes and looked at me. As she saw what I was doing, she smiled, and reached out one hand to hold my free hand.

"Pretty wild, huh?" Leanne whispered, dreamily. "A night to remember."

"Always," I answered, squeezing her hand. She closed her eyes again, leaned back her head, and let herself go all at once, moaning and bucking her hips toward Ally's face.

As the girls looked up, I also let go, squirting what little semen remained in my balls out toward my belly button. Together they watched my final throes of pleasure, then Ally toweled me off, and they climbed into bed on either side of me, pulling up the covers.

We lay there in silence for a while, then Leanne said, "I don't know, Ally. You may actually lick pussy better than my husband."

Ally chuckled, and said, "Quite a compliment, considering my recent experience! I'm not bad for a novice, eh?"

"Beginner's luck," I protested, and we all laughed.

Before long, we'd drifted off to sleep together.

The next morning, I awoke in bed alone. But it was Ally's bedroom, so I hadn't been dreaming. I stood up and put on my robe. My head hurt from the wine, but my dick hurt more from the exertions of the previous evening.

I wandered into the living area, where Ally and Leanne sat in their robes, sipping coffee. A tray with bagels, muffins, fruit and yogurt was set on the table.

"Good morning, stud!" said Leanne, smiling. "I guess we wore you out last night."

"I guess you did," I agreed. "But it wasn't a fair fight: two against one."

"Excuses, excuses," clucked Ally.

"So we're cool? We're all still friends?" I asked.

12