Son's Advantage Ch. 03

Story Info
Mom gets a gangbang.
3.3k words
4.42
69.7k
55

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers

Final Chapter

I am on my knees and slowly taking my son's lubricated dick deep into my throat as he is on the phone. This is the final call and he has done well to keep his bearings while I do what I can to get him to break. I feel my throat open for his girth as he calmly ends the call and the phone drops from his hands. I look up and grin around the base of his shaft as he scowls at me for making the calls as difficult as possible.

Ever since he blackmailed me into bringing back my dark nature, I have been very candid with him about everything. Without any prodding needed from Andy, I told him I wanted to have a gangbang party with him and his brothers. The darkness in his eyes grew at the suggestion and he quickly embraced my dark desire.

The idea of an incestuous gangbang made him almost as excited as I was and he quickly came up with a solution to make it happen. He had called his brothers to tell them the only thing I wanted for Mother's Day was for them to spend the day at my house. This is partly true, but they have no idea what's in store for them. They all have their secrets and do a horrible job at keeping their mouths shut when they are around each other. Andy has told me every secret they have and I will use their secrets as a weapon to get what I want.

I am just starting a slow return trip to the base of his shaft when his hands force me onto my back. He brings my knees up with a great deal of force and I know what he wants. There is still some discomfort with his favorite hole, but the real pain has vanished. He presses in with the experience he has gotten from me and I moan as I feel the emptiness vanish.

He thrusts in hard then says, "You just had to suck my dick while I was on the phone."

I let out a moan from the pleasure I am receiving and say, "It was too tempting not to. I just love the feel of your dick buried in my throat."

He stares into my our shared blue eyes and says, "I know, mom, but it was damned hard to pull that off."

He started to move with a wonderful rhythm and the conversation had come to a quick conclusion. Our moans replaced the words and my hands squeezed his cheeks hard with each powerful thrust. We lost ourselves completely to the moment as his lips pressed hard against mine. His tongue entered with no fight and I enjoyed the pleasure of his kiss as he worked his body perfectly in rhythm with mine. Despite the blackmail and threat of rape that my youngest had used to start this, he made it very clear he wanted me to feel the pleasure with him.

His moans change and his eyes close in preparation for his release. My hands squeezed his cheeks tightly as I pull him in as deep as he can get. He groans out as I receive the pleasure of my dark walls being hit hard and moan out to show just how much I enjoy this part. Every shot reaches its target and I moan much louder with each powerful release inside my dark hole.

I feel him give his last and continue to hold him in deeply to ensure none of what he gave me is lost as he exits. His eyes open and I smile at the glazed look only I can give him. I know his girlfriend will never give him the hole he desires most and I know he will not stop being with either of us. I didn't mind sharing my husband with other women and I certainly don't mind sharing my son.

The time not spent with my son's dick in one hole or another is spent covering all the possibilities that might arise when I talk to them. Mother's Day is fast approaching and I want it to be perfect. No matter what any of them says in response to my demand, I want to be able to respond quickly and deflect any objection. There can be no room for error as I have to have all of my holes filled at once.

Four sons and three holes will make for some interesting problems with pleasurable answers. Fortunately for me, all of them are still young enough to require very little time for recovery and I am hoping for more than one repeat performance. I long to feel them release inside of my holes and give me the pleasure I desperately yearn for.

I am wearing only a robe and looking over my sons as they sit on the couch. Three of the four have tried to ask questions, but they have not been given any answers. I know the ones not living with me are very confused over my state of dress, which is exactly the way I want it. I need them off guard to be most effective and it is time to shed light on the situation.

I work hard to prevent a wicked grin from crossing my face as I say, "The reason I want you all here, instead of taking me to some expensive restaurant, is I want you all to do something special with me." They start to speak in a cacophony of voices, but I cut them off before their voices raise over my own. "I want you to give me a gangbang for Mother's Day."

The shock on three faces is to be expected and they are trying to determine if I said something else. The last thing three of them expected was to hear their mother say anything like that. I open my robe and reveal my petite body to them and all eyes are drawn to my body out of nature. All except Any look away quickly and I know they are all on the verge of recovering.

I can no longer contain my grin as I say, "I know there are a million things racing through your heads right now. Hell, the idea of giving me a gangbang probably turns your stomachs a little. Except for Andy."

Their faces turn to his and he is grinning widely in anticipation of what will soon be happening. Heads are starting to shake and the chorus of refusals starts up. I want to laugh at the idea they think there is some choice given to them. I force the grin to disappear and replace it with the most serious expression I possess.

I calmly say, "You all have your secrets and shitty about keeping them from each other. If any of you refuse, your secrets will get out. Jason, you're a thief and I will call the police. Bruce, you're an embezzler and I will report you to your company. James, you're an adulterer and I will tell your wife what you've been doing with her sister. And Andy, well he's better at keeping secrets from the three of you. We have been enjoying the pleasures of incest for a while now and it's been great for both of us."

Not one can deny I know the truth and I know they are all trying to find some way out of this madness. I have role-played enough with Andy to know it is best to keep quiet and let my threat sink in. I have given them no alternative. They can either give me what I want or risk I am telling the truth and not one can risk their secrets revealed to those that can do the most harm to them.

James shakes his head as he says, "You can't be serious, mom. You wouldn't really tell her?"

His brown eyes avoid looking at me as I say, "I am very serious, James. Your wife has a right to know."

Jason's brown eyes look into mine and I can see a hint of fear as he asks, "Can we have some time to talk this over?"

I look him square in the face and say, "No, Jason, you can't. You all have a hell of a lot to lose by not giving me a gangbang." I look over to each set of eyes as I continue. "Either you start getting naked right now, or you can pay the consequences for your actions. A gangbang is a hell of a lot more fun and I enjoy anal."

I see far more than worry in three of them as there eyes continue to avoid my body. Andy decides to lead the way by standing and quickly removing his clothing. James stands with a defeated look and stands. His fingers are fumbling with his clothes as my other two sons stand to join. It takes longer than I like, but they are all standing without a stitch of clothing before me.

Only one of them is hard, but that will change soon enough. I pick up the large bottle of lube and get on my knees before them. My hands work on lubing up the soft shafts as my mouth takes in another. Andy can wait, since he needs no assistance from me to get ready. I hear the moans as I feel the hardening of my sons.

With more lubrication added, thanks to Andy, my mouth is working another hardening shaft, while the other two are getting the lube needed for ease of entry. The moans increase along with their hardness and I find all of my sons to be gifted. Jason is the most gifted of them all with what has to be eight inches and the largest girth I have ever seen. Bruce is very similar to Andy in both size and girth. James is the odd one out with an average six inches, but his girth is similar to Andy and Bruce.

Once they are all hard and glistening in the light, I look up and say, "Jason, lay on your back. James, once I have him in my pussy, I want you to in my ass."

Jason takes his time to get into position and I know he is hoping something stops this craziness from going any further. He is the only one showing any hesitancy, but he will soon change his mind about that. I straddle my legs over his massive manhood and lower my dripping hole down to let him engulf me.

I feel the girth immediately upon entry and let out a moan as I take him all with ease. I lean forward and feel the pressure against my asshole as entry is made and another moan escapes my lips as the entry brings added pleasure. My hands start to work the hard shafts and my mouth starts to take them deeply one at a time. James starts to fuck my ass hard and the movement causes Jason to moan from the movement.

Our moans fill the air like a perfect symphony and we are all giving ourselves to the darkness. There is no going back for any of us and the thought of my sons being caught up with me makes me moan louder. Pleasure is coursing through our bodies as my throat and hands work what is in front of me. The moans are starting to become more guttural and I move to place the tip of Bruce's dick to my lips.

My hands work hard on both of my son's as we all cry out at the release begins. A tidal wave hits me as my sons release what I desire. I feel the cum fill my mouth as more hits my face. Both dick are twitching inside of me as I spasm hard around them. My wave crashes around the massive shaft and I feel my release escape.

More white hits my face as another wave crashes over all of us and I love every spasm my body brings. They continue to fill me and I find my mouth can hold no more as it starts to drip down to my chin. The waves are starting to die, but there is still tremendous pleasure to be felt. The twitching in my holes is starting subside and I know it is almost over.

I release the tip from my mouth and swallow what I have been given as I feel the softening in my holes. I release the soft shafts and feel both exit as I pull away from them. I should feel exhausted after the ordeal my body just went through, but I am exhilarated at the sensation of their white inside of me. I feel James move and I pull myself off of Jason once free to do so.

My sons manage to get to the couch and they have the look of having been through something truly amazing. I grin as their eyes move across my body with hunger that cannot be fulfilled, at least not in their current state. I know it will take time for the hardness to return and wish I had more sons to fill my emptiness they have left behind.

I stand before them and their glazed eyes no longer avoid my body. My start to move Andy's cum from my face to my small tits and they are in a trance as I ensure not one part of either is missed. I start to move seductively for them as I bring my fingers to my lips and add to the pleasure on my tongue.

My fingers pull out slowly then say, "Once your all hard again, we're going into the bedroom. I want to feel each of you in my ass. First one hard is the first one in and last one hard is the last one in. Got it?"

The nods tell me all I need to know and I am not playing any favorites. It takes a lot of work on my part to get them ready and lead them to the bedroom. The reflections of our bodies makes me very wet and I am tempted to make a change. I know if I have any of my sons enter my pussy that I will have another orgasm and I don't want to my eyes to close.

I open the bottle of lube and hand it Andy and say, "Lube yourselves up."

I crawl into bed and make certain both of my holes are visible to them and tempted to lower my tits. Doing so would prevent me from looking into their eyes as they bring fulness and I desire that far too much. I turn over onto my back and pull my knees up to ensure easy access.

Andy's blue eyes stare into mine as he returns the fulness to me. My hands grab his cheeks and squeeze in the way he likes best. I feel hands on my tits and know they are not Andy's hands. He is starting to thrust hard and deep with wonderful force and every movement brings shared moans. Our eyes are lost to one another as hands caress more of my body.

After several minutes of pleasure, his eyes tighten and he lets out a groan. I pull him in deep and love the roughness of the action. His shots hit that familiar place and I cry out from the sensation it sends through my body. Everything he hits sends me greater pleasure and I don't mind the softening that is soon to follow, since there will be another to fill the void.

Andy pulls away in a state of exhaustion and I see James staring down at me. I feel his six inches enter and wish he had another inch to give, but his girth helps. My hands pull as soon as I feel entry and I stare into his brown eyes and see our shared desire. He lets out moans as his hips start to make his force known to my dark hole.

He does not last as long as Andy, but it is close. The shots feel good and I cry out as they hit the walls with force. It is not as deep as I need it, but I will take what I can get. His shots fade and he is softening far too quickly. I feel some white follow him out, but this is to be expected.

Once James pulls away to rest, Bruce's brown eyes come into view and I feel the pleasure of seven inches once again. My hands squeeze his cheeks to encourage him to be forceful with his actions and he does not disappoint. He is hammering my ass with everything he has and I am crying out along with his moans.

I pull him deep as he reaches the edge and fill him add to what I have already collected. Each shot is fighting to find room and I feel a little more fulness from the streams that continue far longer than I ever believed possible. My cries increase with each powerful thrust until there is none left to give.

More white follows him out and it is quickly dammed by Jason's massive girth. He stares down at me with his blue eyes and my hands grab his cheeks. They try to pull him in, but he wants to take his time. I don't know if he is afraid of hurting me or just enjoying the pleasure of entry, but either way is not making me happy.

I squeeze tightly and say, "Quit fucking around, Jason."

A darkness fills his blue eyes as he grins, but does not move right away. I am about to snap when I feel him take me all the way with one powerful thrust. I cry at the pleasure his depth and girth bring. Before I have the chance to enjoy this new found pleasure, he starts to fuck me with more force than I ever believed possible. I think he is trying to hurt me with his brutal attack, but that cannot happen with me.

His blue eyes close tightly and I feel the pleasure of depth as he releases with shots more powerful than I have ever experienced. My cries reach out to the heavens as he adds to what his brothers have given. I feel more full than ever and want him to last, since there is no hard dick to enter once he finishes.

He lets out a howl as he gives me the last of what he has to offer and my hands hold him at this wonderful depth. He is starting to soften inside of me, but my hands will not let him go just yet. I want as little loss as possible. Once he becomes to soft to stop, my hands release their grip and I lose far too much upon his release.

Jason falls away from me in a far more exhausted state than his brothers and I let my legs fall to recover from the cramping that is just starting. Despite the loss that comes with any exit, I can feel them all buried deep inside of me. I feel empty, but not completely barren.

I sit up and look at my sons and say, "Once a week, I want you all here for a gangbang." Their sweaty faces show no signs of any disagreement. "If any of you want to have fun with me and Andy, come on over. Deepthroat, anal, whatever you want, I'm game."

The haze is starting to clear from their eyes and the darkness is evident. All show signs of excitement as they think of the endless possibilities of having whatever they desire. I know all of them will be back for another gangbang and don't expect it to take a week for their return. My sons start to drift off from the taxation their bodies went through and I grin at the possibilities that have just been opened to all of us.

The End

beaverhunt
beaverhunt
1,313 Followers