Sons and Bullies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take my pants down," he ordered. I did so. I fumbled with his belt buckle, and struggled with his jeans a bit, but finally got them down. He grunted as his dick sprung free.

"It's so huge..." I marveled. It seemed even bigger from this angle that it did in the picture.

He laughed. "Yeah, lots of people tell me that. Want to suck it?"

I still had a little bit of dignity as a woman and as a mother. "N-no!" I protested. "I don't want to!" But that was a lie. That huge, bulging, white teen cock looked absolutely luscious to me. When he pushed it to my lips, I eagerly opened my mouth and gobbled it down.

He groaned in pleasure as his cock penetrated my mouth. It must have felt so great for him, having me--an exotic older woman--on her knees sucking his dick. I loved it, too. I loved all of it. Not only my own degradation and the feeling of his warm dick in my mouth, I felt like I could actually feel his own pleasure in the moment.

"Deeper, Mrs. Tanaka," he groaned, and pushed his cock into my throat. With tears in my eyes, I did my best to take this monster shaft down my throat. I held my mouth tight and caressed his shaft with my tongue. Men liked that, right? I wanted so very badly to please this young stud. It felt wonderful to serve him like this and give him pleasure.

"Enough!" he roared, and took his cock out of my mouth. My heart sank. Had I done something wrong? I remained kneeling at his feet, panting, hungering for him to cum.

"Stand up and strip," he ordered.

Of course! How could I have been so stupid! In my haste, I had forgotten to even get naked for him. I quickly did as he asked, rising to my feet and tearing off all my clothes until I was totally naked. I even did a little twirl, to show him the full view of my nude body.

"Hmm... not bad. A little more wrinkled than I'd like, but you still have nice tits and ass."

"Please don't be so crude..." I said. But secretly I loved the degradation.

"Where's Takeshi's room? I want to do you in there." he demanded.

"Oh... that's... too much" I tried to argue. Even in my ultra-aroused state, I didn't want to do that to my son.

"Shut up! You said you'd do anything I want, anywhere I want! So make good on your promise, bitch!" He suddenly grabbed my arm, and twisted it like he had done to Takeshi earlier. I found myself half bent over, unable to move without causing crippling pain. Mike then struck my right buttocks. It was a hard, stinging slap that left a lingering warmth throughout my whole body. It was like he had fully claimed me as his bitch. I couldn't wait for him to fuck me now.

"His room... upstairs..." I gasped. "I'll take you there. We can do it on his bed. Please..."

"That's better!" he said, and slapped me again, this time on the left butt cheek and not quite as hard. Then he released my arm. I led him upstairs to my son's room, doing my best to wiggle my naked hips the entire way, feeling sexy as hell knowing that he was watching me and following me to fuck me in my own son's bed.

I opened the door and entered my son's bedroom. It was full of the things Takeshi liked- mostly videogames and toys based on the characters. There was also a chess set and some Math Olympiad awards.

Mike entered right behind me, and when I turned to face him, I couldn't believe how sexy he looked. At over 6 feet tall he towered over my small frame, and his whole upper body was rippling with muscles. His six pack abs were sharply defined. His cock was standing straight up and shining wetly from my saliva.

I hoped it would be covered with my pussy juices soon.

"What position do you want me in?" I asked, trying to speed things up.

But Mike ignored my question. Despite his obvious arousal, he didn't seem to be in any hurry at all. Instead he took his time, looking around the room and examining everything.

"Your son is quite the nerd, huh?" Mike asked.

"Yes I suppose so. Is that why you bullied him?" As his mother I was proud of my sons intelligence and academic accomplishments, but I had to admit that Takeshi wasn't very physically gifted. Sometimes I wished he'd spent more time doing sports and exercise, but I knew that no matter how much he trained, he'd never be a match for a man like Mike.

Mike laughed. "Partly. I also just wanted an excuse to get close to that sexy momma of his." I felt a thrill down my spine when he called me sexy. "But I have to admit it was fun to mess with that little nerd."

"Please leave him alone from now on! You promised that if I have sex with you, you'll stop bullying Takeshi!" Now hurry up and do it with me, I thought, but I didn't say that part.

"Don't you want to know what I did to him?"

"Well, I already know. Bullying him. And I saw you hit him earlier."

"That's just part of it." Mike looked me up and down, and grinned. Then he suddenly pounced on me! He grabbed both my arms and pushed me down on the bed, with hands held firmly above my head in a grip of iron.

"You can't move, right?" He obviously knew I couldn't move, but I tried to wriggle free anyway. I could wiggle my hips and kick my legs, but I couldn't move my arms at all.

"No..." I whimpered.

"Yeah, that's what I figured. You're about the same size as Takeshi. I could even hold him with one hand." He took one hand off, holding both my wrists pinned to the bed with just his right hand. I still couldn't move.

Mike moved his other hand down to explore my body. With both my hands locked in his grip I couldn't stop him from fondling my breasts. Not that I wanted to- It felt wonderful! I moaned in pleasure.

"Manhandling your son was exciting, but it was nothing compared to this." With his cock bulging and twitching, Mike stepped between my legs. He didn't need to say anything- I eagerly spread them wide. With the way he was dominating me, it just seemed natural that he should have open access to my pussy.

"Mrs. Tamura-" Mike looked me in eye with a knowing glint in his eye as he positioned the head of his cock on the entrance to my pussy. "You seem pretty excited too. I thought you were just putting up with this for the sake of your son. Don't tell me you're secretly enjoying this?"

"Please," I panted. "Please give me that huge cock, I want it! I want it inside me so bad!"

He obliged.

I felt my whole body being split in half as he slid in that massive tool. Every nerve in my body was on fire. I squeaked as the head popped in through my pussy, then moaned shamelessly as the rest of his shaft followed. It was by far the biggest cock I'd ever had inside me, but I was so aroused that it didn't hurt at all. It was a glorious feeling of being stretched, filled up, and completed by the unstoppable cock of my son's evil bastard of a bully.

I looked up at him. His cock was now fully inside me, impaling me up to the base with his balls pressed against my ass. His mouth was open and his eyes were closed. He must have been on cloud nine, drunk with the pleasure of having his cock spearing up the tight pussy of an exotic older woman. At least, I hoped he felt that way. I desperately wanted to make this sweet for him.

He groaned. A deep, masculine groan of complete satisfaction. "He got that satisfaction from me!" I thought, and it made me happy. I was happy that this young stud still thought of me as sexy, but I was also just happy to give him pleasure.

But then he started thrusting, and I couldn't think anymore. Every time he moved out, and then thrust it back in, I saw white, and almost passed out from the pleasure. That big, strong cock of his was rearranging my whole body from the inside. I was moaning wildly, almost screaming with each thrust.

I was so aroused that it didn't take me long to reach an orgasm. I felt it rising up from my core, and before I could even think of stopping it, it spread through my body. My pussy convulsed like crazy, as my fluids flowed forth, and I screamed in pleasure.

He didn't stop. Instead, he began thrusting harder and faster. Belatedly, I realized that he was fucking me unprotected. I thought of trying to stop him and make him put on a condom, but there was no way I could get him off me. He was so big and strong, and he had me right where he wanted me. I was trapped by by the bed and his huge body between my legs- if I squirmed around, it would only impale myself further on his cock. A brute like him was going to rut until he came inside me, right? I could tell from his grunts and moans that he was LOVING this. He was probably so drunk from pleasure that he wouldn't even think about the risk of getting me pregnant. There was nothing I could do. He was going to flood my unprotected pussy with his cum. I might as well just accept it.

Or rather, enjoy it.

As soon as I had that though, he roared in triumph, as if he could read my mind and knew that I had fully surrendered to him. He was into his vinegar strokes now, past the point of being able to hold back. He pushed his cock into the deepest possible penetration of me, his balls squishing against my butt. It grow even larger, stretching me apart. Then it started twitching wildly, each twitch spraying out a jet of hot fluid. My insides were covered by his cum.

It felt wonderful. Not only the physical sensation of him cumming inside me, but also the thought of how good he must feel, how good I had made him feel, by giving him that ultimate conquest of my body. It felt so good that I found myself having another orgasm, the waves of pleasure making me shake, my mind totally gone.

I lay there for a while in blissful stupor. Even if I'd wanted to, I couldn't move- I was pinned down both by his weight on top of me and by his hard cock inside of me. But I didn't mind. His warmth and girth filled me with a wonderful sense of serenity. He must have been feeling the same way, because when I looked into his eyes, they were a glassy blank.

For several minutes, neither of us moved or spoke at all. We both just lay there, enjoying our post-orgasmic calm. Then he started to pull out.

"Did you like that, Mrs. Tamura?" he asked.

I nodded and forced myself to speak. "Yes. I liked it very much."

"Good!" he smiled. "Maybe I'll come back again to check on your son... and see to your needs."

And with that, he turned and walked out. No cuddling, no goodbye kiss, nothing. He just left me there naked in my sons bed. My legs were still spread out in the missionary position, like I was expecting him to come back in and pounce on me for another round of vigorous lovemaking. But no. I heard him walk downstairs, put his jeans back on, and leave the house.

Still, I had a feeling that he'd be back again before too long.

12