Son's Friend 2: My Summer as a Bull

Story Info
My summer as a bull, to my adopted parents.
5.1k words
4.31
23.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mydeepsix
mydeepsix
224 Followers

Readers, I hope you enjoy this, all participants are OVER 18. I love to hear your comments, suggestions, impressions and ideas for the next chapter.

Our Son's Friend 2: My Summer as a Bull

I found myself in my "adopted" father Joe's kitchen, naked, my underwear and t-shirt abandoned on the floor somewhere, my cock hard. His wife Nellie was on her knees in front of me, sucking my cock with abandon; shameless, eager, like a wanton slut. Her talented mouth, tongue and lips working sexual magic like I've never felt before. Sucking in one of my smooth balls, dragging her tongue from my sack to the wet tip of my rod, then swallowing it deep, pumping my stiff dick in and out of her mouth, her slick lips dragging with each slimy stroke.

Joe watched from his chair, just a few feet way, with lusty intensity, I could see his own cock swelling under his boxers. My morning coffee was now forgotten, the cup spilling over each time Nellie came up for air.

"Oh, yea, you fucking hot slut! Show me those big tits!" I ordered, and she immediate tore her robe off, exposing her bouncing breasts and hard nipples to both of us. She still wore her panties, soaked now, and when she could she'd slip a finger into her dripping cunt and rub furiously. I felt her slurp up my precum, and swallow, then lean over and kiss her husband, her tongue penetrating his puckered mouth to make sure he tasted my cock on her lips. Then eagerly returning to her needful attentions on my own manhood.

I don't even know what I was thinking, it's all so weird now, to remember how it all started.

My "brother" Ian and I had just finished boot camp, we had two weeks of summer left before starting our next phase of training, that would take us in very different directions. We had been inseparable since we were young, so this last summer blast was something we were both looking forward to.

Unfortunately, life is unpredictable. Ian was called away, but "Mom and Dad" convinced me to stay on with them, and I eagerly agreed. They were both still lean, healthy and fit, so it did feel like I'd come home again.

One thing I learned at boot camp, on the few weekends we could get away, was the bars and spots around the base were crawling with cougars. Married, divorced, cheating, or looking for an escape, they all had selfish agendas, and we learned to be careful. Drill Sargent always told us "You boys are prime meat! Don't setting for a dog food life!" Being tall, fit, and young was a magnet for them, and by the end of boot camp I'd seen a lot of guys make life-altering mistakes with the locals, married (with an instant family, or a kid on the way) or caught cheating, beat up or worse. I swore to be more careful even as my lust drove many sleepless nights.

Oh, and one note: Joe and Nellie were not my bio parents. My actual dad split when I was a baby, and my mom was, perhaps, so overwhelmed with parenthood, she took to drinking and partying, ignoring me as much as possible. At a young age, I met up with Ian and his family took me in, I practically lived at their house 24/7. They made sure I ate, studied, and encouraged me to follow Ian in sports and other activities. At one point, Ian and I won a trophy for a soccer regional, and I took it home to show my real mom. She asked "How much is it worth? Can I sell it quickly?" It was the last time I ever saw her as a mom.

We reached the ranch, actually a 10 acre mini ranch where I mostly grew up. Joe and Nell consulted, wrote proposals, and were home together a lot, there was tons of outdoor space to explore, and lot of stuff to do if you were imaginative. I wished Ian was here, but relished the feeling of being back home, now as an adult.

After dinner, Joe and I walked the property, he eager showed off new livestock, or new buildings, or his latest projects. It was funny, we talked as adults, as equals, as men, not as father/son. It was a transition I didn't notice until I did, then I found myself growing into that role easily. I liked that feeling. Maybe that set me up for what happened next.

It was a long day, we had a late dinner and I helped clean up the dishes, then we talked and played games, drinking local wine and just catching up. Nellie was really interested in my personal life, girls, dating, even prying into my "Body count", as if living vicariously through me. Joe noticed my discomfort and we called it a night. The house was a ranch, with the master bedroom off the living room, the other bedrooms down a long hall and off in a wing. Ian's was the last room before the basement door, where the sheets to my bed were currently drying in the machine. I figured on taking a shower while they dried, then crashing.

Being in Ian's room brought back a lot of memories, and while exploring our old boyhood collections, I ran across our stash of old porn. I started taking pictures of the old, ripped pages of girls and sex on my phone, thinking to send them to Ian as a joke, but it got me hard and later, as I showered, I started jerking off.

Just then, I caught movement in the shaving mirror stuck to the shower wall. Carefully, I looked up and could just make out Nell's eyes in the faint light from the bathroom. Ian's bathroom door never closed right, it was warped from the humidity and the top 1/3 left a sizable gap. It was never a big deal, as his bedroom door closed and it was mostly us guys, but now?

Nellie didn't just glance in, I watched slyly as she stared at my back, she must have known I was stroking, and I had her full attention. I wasn't a boy anymore, so I got the idea to kind of make that point to her. I slowly turned sideways, making sure my hard rod was in full view, and with my eyes almost closed, stroked to completion. Being watched was making it more intense, for some reason. I head her gasp, as I shot a half dozen jets of cum against the shower wall, then turned my body full on, and kind of sank back against the wall, flexing and posing a little, never giving her any clue that I knew she was there. My rod was still stiff and swinging in the hot water, I made sure it bounced a few times, then turned the shower off and grabbed a towel. I opened the door, but she was gone. I smiled to myself, Nellie was still a woman, like any other. My newly clean, dryer-warm sheets were in a pile on the bed. The room defiantly had a fresh funk of a woman's scent, I noted.

What Joe and Nellie never knew, was that sounds traveled pretty well, Ian's room was at a junction of heater vents, and we could hear voices from around the entire house. It was our superpower growing up. We frequently heard Joe and Nellie having sex, for instance. I heard those same sounds now. "Go for it, Joe!" I thought, smiling.

The next day was surreal in being so ordinary. Nothing was said about Nellie spying on me. We had breakfast together, Joe and I went fishing, he set up a few disc golf targets and we played (he was very good), I found my old motorcycle and got it running, I went for a hike, it was a great day.

We stayed up late talking, then Joe and Nellie left for bed, and I did the same. The mountain air really refreshes, but you sleep like a baby. I stripped nude and was just about to jump in the shower, when I got an idea: I put a sticky note on the bedroom door simply saying "Come on in" or something. I'm not sure why, but I thought it was funny. Kind of a dare, and wink, that I knew she was peeping. I started the water running, then thought to rub one out quickly before I jumped in; I pulled up a favorite website on my phone, and got to it. The milf in the video was seducing her pool boy, she had just started sucking his cock when I heard footsteps in the hallway. I quickly put my phone down. Then, closed my eyes and put on a show.

I heard a gasp, Nellie was in my room, watching me as before. Her thin cotton robe was partly opened, I got a great look at those amazing tits! I've been fascinated with them since I can remember. It only made my cock harder. I stroked with slow determination, then opened my eyes and looked directly at her partially exposed body.

We talked, she strted with the typical "I heard a noise" and stuff, to make an excuse for her being here. We both knew it was a game, but as in fishing, it's important to let the fish swallow the bait before setting the hook.

She was standing there, her robe falling open more and more every time she moved, she was explaining to me that she raised boys and this was nothing to her, but her eyes were locked on my cock, never looking away. I kept up my slow, deliberate performance, flexing, pumping my cock, every once in a while moaning or making a show at seeing her tits. Eventually, she stopped talking, and just stood there, her hand slowly parting her robe, then snaking into her panties, and involuntarily and softly (at first) starting to rub her clit. I told her she was beautiful (she was!) and confessed to my fantasies of seeing her naked, as a sexual creature.

In truth, both of us growing up with raging hormones, I'd tease Ian about how I lusted after Nell, his mom, and we'd both stroke ourselves to sleep discussing ever more imaginative ways to play with her tits or see her nude. But, here, now, she was. Real. Not a fantasy anymore.

At some point, she must have had an orgasm, or was close, as her knees got weak and she kind of fell forward, knelt, putting her head at dick-level. She tentatively reached out, grabbed my dick in her soft hands, and slowly took over stroking for me, I dropped my hands to my sides, becoming a passive subject. Eventually, she changed positions, dropping her robe entirely, and with those magnificent tits swinging free, started tugging my foreskin directly into her face. even taking her hand off her own cooch and using both on my dripping cock at the same time. The sight was incredible, my years of lust and boyhood fantasy was really happening. In no time, I felt my cum begin to boil up and I told her to get ready. She made a play at looking for a towel or something, then eagerly put her lips over the head of my exploding cock! That sent me over the edge, and started pumping hot jets of cum into her sucking mouth.

Nell swallowed twice, then coughed and gagged, sending a spray of cum and saliva onto my balls and thighs. She quickly went back to gulping down my load, until the last spurt. Then, she started to rub her clit again while licking my balls and legs clean. When she came, she fell against my lap and I held her while she cried out "Oh, Oh, Oh, fuck I'm cumming!" and her body shook and quivered with a powerful orgasm.

When she finished, she wordlessly picked up her robe and hurried from the room. Within a few minutes, I heard the sounds of flesh slapping flesh from the master bedroom, and her involuntary cries of passion and release. "Go for it, Joe!" I thought, grinning at the idea that I had something to do with him getting lucky.

The next night, I knew she'd be arriving as soon as I started the shower running. I suspected she was open with Joe, but I had to make sure; I couldn't risk letting this get out of hand. When she arrived at my room, I was naked and already hard, stroking myself slowly in anticipation. She removed her robe, baring her tits to me, and dropped to her knees. She reached for my dick, even now dripping with anticipation. I stopped her, and looked into her eyes. "Does Joe know?" I asked, my voice trembling from the weight of the question, and what it implied. I would never betray him, or be part of his betrayal, and if that was the situation, I was prepared to pack up and walk back to Kansas on foot.

Nellie looked up at me, past my swinging cock, and said "I tell him everything, Ben. Don't worry, my husband wants me to be happy." She took my cock into her mouth, and that was the end of that conversation.

This repeated itself for the next few nights, with increasing passion and a little rough. I didn't need to stroke, she just dropped and took my cock into her mouth, I'd mouth-fuck the woman that raised me, cum, she'd swallow, and then she's run back and fuck her husband with new found enthusiasm. Then, the next morning, over breakfast, we'd be a big family again, it was surreal.

No matter what anyone says, when you are actually in this situation, your base and primitive instincts start to be bubble up to the surface. After a few nights, I started feeling like a true bull in a herd, feeling the need to challenge then expel the old bull. I didn't like that feeling, but it was guttural, instinctive, and I gave in a little. Nellie was sucking my cock, a good little subservient whore, the woman I was challenging the old bull for, and I felt like I needed to exert dominance.

I felt my orgasm rising up, to the point of no return, and I pulled Nellie off my cock by her hair, just as I started shooing hot gobs of cum out of my cock like a rocket. Spurt after spurt I shot over her face, her hair, her gasping mouth and down her tits. I covered her with my seed, leaving no doubt who's cock she was serving. Nellie seemed to orgasm from that shameless act, I was stunned but encouraged to humiliate her further. I wiped my cock over her face, smearing hot cum from ear to ear, across her lips and chin, and down her neck. "Go back to your husband, slut, and show him my cum covering your slutty face!" I said, with disdain obvious in my voice. Nellie got up on shaky legs, grabbed her robe, and trotted off. Almost immediately I regretted it. After all, I was getting what I wanted, Nellie was eager and Joe was contented, or at least, tolerant. Why kill the golden goose? I crawled into bed, thinking I'd royally fucked it up.

The next morning was, shockingly, uneventful. We all head breakfast together, Nellie left to go shopping, Joe and I shot skeet and took a jeep ride to see a herd of caribou He'd spotted a few days before. We talked about hunting, and storing meat for winter, our favorite rifles, and how to smoke a haunch. Mundane, routine conversation. It was freaking me the fuck out! I was almost praying for him to at least acknowledge the fact his wife was sucking my cock every night, but he was stoic and friendly, completely unmoved.

That night, Nellie appeared in my room again but this time almost knocking me off my feet onto the bed, tearing off my briefs and devouring my cock before I was even hard. After a few minutes, she pulled her mouth off my prick and started stroking me, sitting up next to me. I raised myself onto my elbows while she gave me a handjob, my eyes must have reveled my puzzlement, as she said "Joe kissed me, I know he tasted your cum on my lips, but it seemed to make him hotter than ever." She stroked me a little faster, almost seeming to be getting herself off while only touching my dick. "He kissed me deeply, played with my tits even as they were still wet from your cum, licked my face like a puppy, it was so hot! I think he was really getting off by it!" I was floored, it was the last reaction I'd expect. It was also hot as hell, for some reason. Nellie massaged my balls with one hand, stroking me with the other, it felt great. I was getting close. "Nell, I'm cumming!" I whispered, urgently.

Nell jumped off the bed and knelt, pulling me up with her, she was only wearing panties, her tits swinging and bobbing as she moved. "Cum on my face, stud!" she demanded. I stood over her and unloaded, gob after sticky gob painted her face, and tits. After I finished, she jumped up and almost skipped away, and per usual I could her the faint conversation, then the unmistakable sounds of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh, desperate cries of passion and lust, and finally the joyful screams of climax.

One night, I showered and Nellie didn't stop by, so I wrapped a robe around me and found her in the living room. She was on the couch reading, while Joe was in his recliner, watching TV. I sat on the couch, and we watched TV in silence for a while. When Nellie finished her chapter, she carefully closed her book, stood up in front of me, and started to remove her clothes. Then, clad only in her panties (wet at the crotch, BTW) she started to strip me. Once nude, and semi-hard, she started sucking. Not just sucking, but licking my balls and shaft, kissing the inside of my thighs, very high up, stoking me into her mouth, and then sucking, loudly, and slurping up the saliva and by this time, copious pre cum dripping down my rock hard shaft. I looked over at Joe, who looked up from watching his wife service me, and met my eyes, his stare lingering for a moment. At that moment, I understood him, something clicked for me, for the first time I knew what was happening.

That was the moment, where Nell was sucking me off right in front of him, that I looked over at Joe, and met his eyes. I knew that there was a word for men, husbands, who let other men fuck their wives, an ugly word for ugly, weak, pathetic men, and as I looked at Joe, I knew this was not that situation.

I wasn't taking Joe's manhood from him.

I was reminding him of it.

And, I was proving my own manhood, to my father. This was a ritual, like so many cultures still practice, where I left my boyhood behind. Joe, wordlessly looked away, and I understood. Just as when I first rode the bike he assembled on Christmas eve, or first drove the car he bought and cared for, here I was taking the woman young Joe courted and won, and built a family with, and I was giving her what he used to. And, what he could still do, better than me. I hope you understand this distinction, reader. It is not trivial. This time, I came in Nellie's mouth, she jumped up, grabbed Joe's hand, and left for the bedroom.

It became so casual between us, that Nellie even sucked my cock at breakfast, while Joe was drinking coffee right at the table. Not only did she stop in mid-suck to kiss him, and thank him, but Joe encouraged her, telling her to suck me good, do a good job, have a good time. I never expected that, but the entire summer was full of the unexpected.

No matter how erotic these events seemed, or how lucky you may think I was, mentally I was messed up. A woman, twice my age, who raised me, was on her knees daily with my cock in her mouth, while her husband encouraged her. Nothing was normal, no matter how we tried to pretend it was.

At breakfast one morning I had a few minutes alone with Joe, and I (perhaps stupidly) asked him outright: "You wife is blowing me, how are you OK with that?"

Joe looked at me. "Do you want her to stop?" he asked. "No!" I said, shaking my head.

"Yea, me either." he admitted.

I stared at him, and indicated I needed more...

"Ben, is it your intention to hurt me?" He asked. His tone was familiar, he used it when teaching me, when I was a kid.

"Of course not!" I told him, in truth.

"Are you going to hurt Nellie?" He inquired.

I was about to make a joke and say "Only if it gets her off!", but then thought better of it.

"Never, you know I'd never..." I started...

"Then, stop overthinking it." he said. "I'm enjoying Nellie's new found sexual energy, you're enjoying yourself..."

"Yea, I really am! I love the way she sucks my cock! I..."

"Are you boys taking about me? Nellie appeared, pouring herself a coffee.

I felt a little guilty, like I was caught doing something... then Nellie came over to me and started pulling off my clothes. In no time my cock was in her mouth and even Joe was encouraging her to more enthusiastic efforts. After I came, she pulled him in a rush into the bedroom and closed the door.

I picked up my clothes, then went to shower and pack my stuff, I only had one day left before I needed to fly out to start my new career. The lovemaking noise they made was seeping into Ian's room, as usual, but louder and more intense. I decided to take a walk and clear my head. I started exploring the old barn, where Ian and I used to hang out, build go carts and hobby projects, and just hide from the world. Now, as a man, the spaces we used to play in seemed so small, and rough, the feeling of old memories rushed over me, the loss of childhood, trepidation at facing the future. I felt around and located an old playboy that Ian and I used to jerk off to. Without thinking, I dropped my jeans and, picking out the centerfold, started to tug my rod like a teenager. I ejaculated quickly, feeling like I'd just cut the last string clinging to me from my childhood.

mydeepsix
mydeepsix
224 Followers
12