Son's Friend Pursues Lonely Mom

Story Info
He gives her an experience she longed for.
1.8k words
3.89
157.6k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Son's friend pursues lonely mom

He gives her an experience she longed for

This is my first Literotica story. I hope you enjoy it....

I looked up in the sky and saw the clouds becoming greyer. This had me worried. I decided to increase my pace on the way to my friend's house, Ole. Ole and I had been friends for 5 years. Yesterday was my 18th birthday and I had a wild celebration with friends and family. Ole, unfortunately, did not show up to the festivities. I decided to check up on him but more importantly, to get answers as to why he didn't show up to my party. As soon as I reached his porch, the sky produced a thunder which warned me that rain was near. I knocked three times on the bright coloured brown door. I was expecting my friend to open the door, but I was happily disappointed.

Instead of Ole, a woman wearing a tight business skirt with a peach coloured shirt stood before me. Ole's mom looked delicious. She greeted me with a smile.

"Hey, is Ole here? He didn't come to my party yesterday." I stated.

"Happy Belated Birthday Mark. I'm so sorry Ole didn't come to your party. He went to Ohio to visit his friends. Didn't he text you?" she asked.

I quickly pulled out my screen cracked phone and look through my messages for Ole's text. Nothing. I made eye contact with his mom and shook my head. She shrugged her shoulders. I ended the silence by thanking her, watched her close the door before me and I began my journey back home. In the beginning, I felt droplets touch my skin. Halfway into my journey, the rain began to pour. Although my jeans were restricting me, I ran as fast as I could. I arrived home wet and tried to open the front door. The door was locked. I looked through the window and saw nobody was home. Damn. My parents spoke about going shopping earlier and that's what they must have been doing. I left my spare key in my wardrobe. I was conflicted. "should I stay here and wait, or should I go find shelter?" I asked myself. The coldness of the outdoors influenced my choice. I decided to go find shelter. I decided to go back to Ole's house.

When I arrived at his house, I was soaking wet. When his mom opened the door again, she gasped at my sight.

"Hey, can you please let me stay with you for a while? My parents aren't home, and I don't have a key." I said.

"Sure Mark." She smiled.

I was on my way to her couch when she stopped me dead in my tracks.

"I'm going to need you to take off those wet clothes you're wearing. I'll dry them off for you. Use the bathroom."

I entered the bathroom and began undressing. I started with my shoes. Then I took off my socks. As I was about to take off my jeans, I noticed her standing by the door... watching me. she showed no emotion. I continued to strip but I kept some of my attention on her with my back slightly turned away. I took off my jeans, revealing my dark red boxers. I took off my black T-shirt and then returned my attention on Ole's mom. I saw her assessing my body and judging by the way she bit her lower lip, she liked what she saw. Her eyes turned lustful.

"Where should I put these clothes, mam?"

I interrupted what she was doing, and she quickly came back to reality.

"Um, you can give those clothes to me, and please don't call me Mam, call me Patricia. Mam makes me feel old."

She gave me an awkward giggle.

I made my way to the couch and watched tv. Patricia and I made small talk every now and then. The storm looked like it was not going away anytime soon. It also made the house look darker than it was. Patricia must have noticed this and decided to switch on the lights and close the curtains. She made her way towards my direction. She placed her knees on the couch and tried to close the curtains behind me. she was right next to me, a small arm length away. I couldn't help but to stare at her ass. She may have been very petite, but her ass looked great. My dirty mind wanted to touch it. I wanted to feel what it was like. I may never get another opportunity. What was holding me back was the fear of how she would react to it. She was almost done closing the curtains. It was now or never. I placed my hand on her ass and slowly rubbed both cheeks. She immediately stopped what she was doing and looked at me. simultaneously, her jaw dropped, and her eyes widen. I rubbed her ass for a good minute. Before she could even muster the courage to ask me what I was doing, I told her the worst lie I could think of.

"You had something on your shirt, and I was trying to remove it." I said.

"Really?"

We both knew it was a lie. Neither of us removed our gaze on each other. I didn't back down an inch from my lie. The silence was brief but felt like a lifetime. Before any of us could speak; the power went off. The storm must have caused a blackout. Without saying a word, she removed herself from the couch and was on her way to her room. She turned and looked at me.

"follow me. I don't want you to sit there in the dark, all alone." She said.

I complied.

We entered the master bedroom, with me following her lead. I stood by the door awaiting further instructions. She opened her top drawer by the left counter looking for something. It was her tablet. She turned around and saw me standing awkwardly.

"It's okay Mark, you can lay on the bed. Get comfortable." She said.

I couldn't help smiling. For some reason, I thought I must have been forgiven for what I had done earlier. Maybe she saw it as the perverted action of a young boy and decided to dismiss it. I laid on the bed and soon, Patricia followed suit. She slid herself right next to me. She unlocked her tablet and watched a video.

"what are you watching?" I asked her.

"it's a tv show about a young couple who fall in love. Nothing special really." She said.

She slightly turned the tablet to my direction, allowing me to watch with her. It took about 5 minutes for things to get steamy. A good sex scene was being shown. The couple was really going at it. Patricia showed no emotion at all. I, on the other hand, was getting an erection. Without asking, I took my right hand and increased the volume on her tablet. Patricia, holding the tablet, said nothing. I then took my left hand and began massaging my dick underneath my boxers. I was so horny I didn't care that I was doing it in front of a grown woman. She raised her head slightly and saw me massage my dick. She then turned and looked at me. her brown eyes revealed that she was slightly bothered, but more intrigued. I decided to try a bold move.

"Can you help me?" I whispered.

I removed my seven-inch dick from my boxers, took her hand and placed it on my dick. I was hoping that she'd do me justice... and she did. She began to massage it. she moved slowly. That was understandable given the fact she was still uncomfortable with what we were doing. But I had a sense that if I played my cards right, I'd score a milf. I placed my hand under her shirt and began to massage her right breast. In terms of boobs, I wasn't a fan of her package. If I had to take a wild guess, I'd say she wore a 26A bra. She had small tits. Nonetheless, I stroked it. her nipple was hardening. I kissed her. it didn't take long for us to be making out. We did that for about three minutes until I decided to move down her neck.

"take off your boxers." she instructed.

"take off your shirt and bra." I instructed back.

We both complied. She rose from the bed and reached for her skirt, but I stopped her.

"let me do that for you baby" I said.

I pulled it down slowly and she revealed a yellow panty. I took off that shit as well. She wasn't shaven. That's a first but it didn't trouble me. I turned her around and slapped her ass. She made a soft moan. We then faced each other and shared a deep kiss. I placed her on the bed, opened her toned legs and went to work. I placed my tongue around her vagina and began licking. My rule was to never start with the clit. I always warmed up to it. I touched the clit two minutes later and the moans came. Music to my ears. I couldn't believe I was fucking my mom's friend. I went aggressive and she began to shake her hips. The motions were driving me crazy. The juice that was flowing out of her reassured that I was doing a fantastic job. The impatient bitch began to beg for my cock.

"Please fuck me Mark. AH... Please. I want it so bad." She said.

I quickly lifted my head and told her to give me a minute and went right back down there. A minute later, I let her have it.

I slid in slowly, while looking deep into her eyes, deep into her soul. The more I pushed in, the wider her eyes and mouth got. She was unbelievably tight. I'd have to pace myself or else I'd cum too quick.

"There you go baby. It's all in." I told her.

My motions were slow. I wanted to savour everything.

"AH AH AH AH...Oh my god that feels so good." She said.

I increased my speed. The moans were getting louder.

"That's it! AH. Right there baby right there. AH AH AHHH AHH AHH." She screamed.

After five minutes of pounding, the end was near for me. The first round of semen was at the tips of my dick. It was at this moment I realized I didn't have a condom.

"Fuck. I'm going to cum baby. Where do you want it... AH WHERE DO YOU..."? And I cum.

It was all too much. My ejaculation made my legs weak and I fell on top of her. she spread her legs as wide as she could. I moaned like a dying animal in the Sahara.

"Wow, that was intense." I said.

"I'm glad that you had fun but what about me baby?" she asked.

After all that work, she didn't cum.

TO BE CONTINUED...