Son's Gigantic Cock is Now MINE Ch. 01

Story Info
50 yr old married MILF fucks 18 yr old German's HUGE cock.
6k words
4.11
101.1k
106
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers

Sons Giant Cock is Now Mine!

My name is Teresa Kane. From my early twenties until I was thirty I was a lingerie model for two well-known companies. During those years I dated many black basketball players. When I turned thirty I started a real estate business in Los Angeles.

The business is exclusive to NBA players and NBA agents. I own and operate the business exclusively, or should I say sex-clusivily.

Some of my clients are established NBA stars, but the majority are new rookies to the league, all but a few are black.

Although I am 70 years old, I concededly and knowingly look decades younger. This is evidenced by the younger NBA rookie stars in their early 20's who constantly come onto me during house tours, all being very bold saying they want to fuck me.

This attraction to my body is evidenced by all the beds I end up in with them. I must say the contrast of me being an older white woman with fair milky white skin and my young clients being pitch black is a very explosive combination.

As for my body, I weigh 115 pounds. I stand five feet six inches tall, with blond hair. My measurements are a flawless 32E-22-33. To say that all my young black athletes go wild for my body is an understatement.

I've always maintained a slender toned frame, with long- tapered legs, highlighted by large-32E full breasts. My nipples, which are eye-catching, are very long and very fat around. They measure over an inch long and as wide around as a nickel.

In addition to my nipples being really big they are extremely sensitive and are always hard. When I am selling a home to one of my young black basketball stars they always stand at attention, and throb.

Just their presence, being so close to me can make my huge nipples throb. Of course this is brought on by the fact that their eyes are always leering at me with a deep hunger. When they are scanning my body my throbbing nipples always catch the attention of their hungry eyes.

My eye-catching nipples pushing through my sheer lace bras and transparent white blouses, always telegraph that I am horny and turned on.

My young black basketball stars always love sucking on my huge nipples. They often tell me none of the black girls they fuck have a set of nipples like mine. The way they take their time sucking each one with their wide full lips drives me insane.

They love making me cum just by sucking my nipples. They love the way my body shudders and cums as they suck on my long, fat nipples as they hear my deep groans, saying "Oh Fuck," as my pussy erupts just from having my ultra-sensitive nipples sucked.

Sitting beside them with my stocking covered legs crossed, stroking their big black cocks while they suck my nipples always leads to my pussy cumming.

Even though my 32E breasts and inch long nipples are in my eyes my best feature, it's my sexy tapered legs that always catch the attention of men and women.

I always catch glances of my young black clients staring at my stocking covered legs as I sat, legs crossed, in their million dollar cars or as I escort them through tours of multi-million dollar homes in Beverly Hills.

Add to that the countless times they've escorted me to their new master bedroom where we would fuck for days after signing the multi-million dollar sales contract. When they strip me they are always excited to see me dressed in thigh high stockings attached to a garter belt with high heel pumps on.

The stamina of these young black athletes, to fuck for hours at a time and for days is a tribute to their incredible athleticism. Admittedly they also marvel at my ravenous thirst to fuck.

My husband Ted is fourteen years older than me, but at 84 looks better than most men in their early forties. He's tall, extremely fit and slender and very distinguished looking. He is a personal pilot for a head of a large fortune 100 company.

We have two children, Josh and Stephanie, eighteen year old twins, in their senior year of High School.

My pregnancy was absolute disbelief to me and my husband as I was fifty when I gave birth. It wasn't because of my age. It was because my husband had a vasectomy decades ago.

The reason for his vasectomy was that we both loved our life and lifestyle and did not want children. During our marriage my husband and I have had numerous lovers. I know about all the young flight attendants he fucks each time he fly's and he knows about all the NBA athletes I fuck, coming home days, sometimes weeks after the sale of a multi-million dollar property.

My husband and I both have extraordinarily high sex drives and agree to satisfy those urges when an opportunity to fuck someone else comes our way. Those ravenous urges are always satisfied by the younger males and females we fuck.

My pregnancy happened while I was at a resort in Mexico with my husband. We were celebrating my fiftieth birthday.

While my husband and I were lounging at the pool we noticed a couple on the opposite side of the pool. They were young and very attractive.

The boy was an incredible specimen. He wasn't very tall, maybe five feet eight inches, but he had a sculptured body. The girl was standing in high heels and was a few inches taller than him. She was rail-thin.

My husband saw that they were looking at us and smiling so he raised his glass as if to say hello. The boy then reciprocated by pointing at my husband with a smile then raised his glass.

They began walking to us. As they walked to us our eyes were locked onto each other, with mine on the Adonis and his eyes on my body. It was the same for my husband as he took in the sight of the teenage girl whose eyes were locked onto my husband.

"This could be really nice." my husband said under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear.

"It certainly can," I replied in low voice, as the Adonis's eyes were locked onto my body and mine on his.

Once they came to our lounge chairs my eyes were all over this young Adonis and happily his were all over my body. We looked at each other with a sly grin which told each other we liked what we saw.

In turn my husband was scanning the rail-thin body of the girl in front of him. Her eyes were locked onto my husband in the same way the god-like Adonis and mine were.

Hans and Ingrid were their names. They were on college break, both eighteen and both very attractive. Hans said they noticed us from the other side of the pool and said we looked like a nice fun couple. My husband said we noticed them too and thought the exact same thing.

"Well it's very good we all noticed each other then," Hans said in broken German, which caused the four of us to laugh.

After saying hello to us and chatting for a minute about their being on break my husband suggested they each sit with us on our lounge chairs.

They immediately accepted our offer. My husband got up and had Ingrid take his place and recline like I was and Hans sat on the edge of the chair facing me. Before my husband sat he ordered a round of drinks for all of us.

Although they were young enough to be our grandchildren there was an instant chemistry between the four of us.

From the instant they sat it was as if my husband wasn't there and I'm sure it was the same for him. Our focus and conversation was with the young German couple and theirs was on each of us.

Even though our lounge chairs were a few feet apart the conversation was between Hans and I, and with my husband and Ingrid. We got to know them individually, and in a very short time somewhat intimately.

While waiting for our drinks there was a lot of laughing and learning about each other. But as I said my attention was on Hans and my husbands focus was on Ingrid. It was the same for them too, with Hans totally absorbed on me and Ingrid being totally captivated by my husband.

After a few minutes Hans made a comment about my body saying I had a beautiful, sexy body. I thanked him by giving him a soft kiss on his full lips.

I was wearing a teardrop micro bikini with my white high heel pumps on, which had his eyes glued to me the instant he sat beside me. His six-pack toned body had my rapt attention.

As soon as I gave him a soft kiss he scanned my body again, but very deliberately without any regard for my husband being a few feet away and said with a German accent, "Yes. A very sexy body that I noticed from the other side of the pool."

I ran my manicured nail along his well-defined chest and said in a deep throaty voice," I love that you noticed me Hans," I said in a throaty voice as I leaned in and gave him another soft kiss. This time it was a few soft kisses.

"I couldn't keep my eyes off your body Theresa," he said as his eyes drifted over my body.

"Ummm, I purred. I love hearing that a sexy young man like you who must have a million young girls like Ingrid wanting to get your attention?" I said as my fingers traveled up his rock-hard abs then met his lips for a deeper kiss.

"Maybe so, but none of them as sexy as youThersa," he said then met my lips and explored my mouth with his tongue for a few seconds.

"I bet you get compliments on that hot body constantly Thersa," he said looking me over again with a hunger in his eyes.

Pausing, I gave him another soft kiss, meeting his tongue with mine and said a little concededly, "I absolutely do, but I love hearing it from you Hans," I said in a deep voice as I leaned in and kissed his lips while I ran my fingers across his tight bronze chest. Once again our kissing was soft pecks but this time lasted a good five minutes.

Within a minute of Ingrid sitting on the lounge chair my suave husband was complimenting her on her body. He really is smooth and can get any teenage girl into his bed.

Ingrid wore a daring sinful slingshot bikini. The thin strings barely covered her nipples and disappeared right between the crack of her ass.

I knew this was driving my husband crazy. She is very skinny, and couldn't have weighed more than 75 pounds. She had an incredibly flat chest and a tiny ass.

Her body was almost boy like, which I know my husband absolutely loves. Add to that she had the shiniest pair of braces that made her look child-like.

After his complimenting Ingrid, telling her he couldn't keep his eyes off of her while they were at the opposite end of the pool. She in turn said, "I was hoping you were looking at me."

"Not only was I looking at you, Ingrid, I was memorizing your incredible body. Every sexy inch of it," he said which led to them kissing for a few minutes.

She was really hot for my husband and I know from experience that he was equally as hot for her. My husband kept bathing her in compliments about her body which had them kissing.

As soon as their kiss stopped my husband would quickly compliment her on one of her body parts. Her long legs, her beautiful breast (which was so flat it was non-existent? When he remarked on how sexy her chest she leaned in and they stayed locked in another long sexy kiss.

The eighteen year old continued saying how handsome he was. My husband thanked her and gave her a soft lingering kiss that produced a soft moan for the German 18 year old teenager.

As I was kissing Hans I heard my husband say, "With a body like yours, I'm going to cancel all of my sight-seeing tours," which prompted Ingrid to ask why.

My smooth talking husband quickly responded, "Because your incredible body is all I want to look at."

As I mentioned my husband had a really smooth way of turning on a young teenage girl.

When I looked over, Ingrid and my husband were deep into kissing each other. He definitely had her in one of his spells. I could tell that she was already horny for my husband and would have fucked him right then and there.

I knew Hans was hot for me too, but he took his time, wanting to work me up nice and slow. He was mature beyond his years.

While on the lounge chairs my eyes could not stop looking at the massive bulge in Han's loose fitting swimsuit.

There was perceptive eye contact between us as he grinned at me with a confident expression on his face, and at one point spread his hand far apart and ran his hand down the length of his massive cock.

The sight of it being so long, just above his muscular knees, and so freakishly wide around had me biting my lower lip. During that hour his eyes were glued to my body and mine to his, especially his massive bulge.

Although I desperately wanted to run my hands over the imprint of his massive cock, there were eyes around the pool Although I was certain they were watching the four of us kissing I knew that me touching his enormous bulge would really cause a stir with the hotel management.

My huge nipples were throbbing and piercing through the thin material of my bikini. His eyes were all over them as I could see the look on his face that he wanted to suck each one. It was a look that I was used to with from fucking all my black NBA players.

The compliments continued about how sexy I was and the kissing to his compliments continued. We were kissing every few minutes. They also continued with my husband and the eighteen year old, Ingrid each time he told her how sexy she was.

When our drinks arrived my husband made a toast to our new friends. As we clicked our glasses he looked at Ingrid and said," Especially my very sexy new friend."

This led to, Ingrid getting into a deep kiss with my husband, and Hans saying "and your wife with the most amazing body that I can't stop thinking about." His compliment had us in a deep kiss for a good five minutes.

The compliments continued and between sips we got back to softly kissing. With the heat of the sun and sipping a frozen drink while kissing this 18 year old Adonis, and imagining the enormous bulge in his loose-fitting swim trunks had my pussy was on fire.

The kissing was now hot and heavy between the four of us. My tongue was exploring Hans's mouth and his exploring mine. His tongue would flick across mine which sent sparks deep into my pussy. As we kissed hungrily I said to myself, 'this is not your typical 18 year old.'

At one point I looked over and saw my husband and, Ingrid exploring each other's mouths with their tongues.

Hans knew he could have fucked me right there, but there was no rushing on his part. This showed his maturity. I knew by his incredible model looks and that massive bulge in his pants that Hans would be a master in the bedroom, but for him there was no hurry to rush our fuck. For him, the longer it took, the sweeter the prize.

My husband operated the same way. He knew by the way, Ingrid was responding to his kissing and his touch that he could have fucked her right then and there, but he knew how to build the excitement in her, and deep into her pussy. This is exactly how he worked all his 18 year old girls who were so used to boyfriends awkwardly rushing and being over in minutes.

After the hour my husband invited them to dinner, which they readily accepted. Leaving the pool area we said goodbye by kissing again. This time the kissing between us lingered much longer and produced low groans from Ingrid and I. The kissing set the tone for the direction this was going in.

When we got to our room my husband and I talked about how attractive the eighteen year old couple was and that we both felt the sexy chemistry that was happening between all of us. My husband even remarked about the massive bulge in his swim trunks.

"You noticed," I asked playfully.

"How could you not notice," he said with his hands wide apart. "It looked like a log hanging in his trunks."

We both agreed if the opportunity came up we would absolutely love to fuck them.

That night I wore a white mini dress. It had a plunging open front and deep cut back. The plunging back went right above the top of my ass crack.

Not wearing a bra my huge-long-fat nipples publicized how horny I was to fuck the eighteen year old German stud.

I wore a satin thong and pair of sheer nude thigh high stockings. Completing my outfit I wore a pair of cream colored high heel pumps which made my legs look stunning. My husband grinned slyly at me as he knew I dressed with the intention to fuck the eighteen year old German stud.

During dinner I sat beside Hans, and my husband sat next to Ingrid. Ingrid was dressed in a black mini dress that clung to her skinny body like a second skin. Her dress was so tight you could see her rib-cage pushing against the material. This was something I knew caught my husband's eye. She had on tan stockings with black high heel pumps.

From the moment they sat we picked up from where we left off at the pool, playfully kissing each other as we talked. The kissing was all about the compliments to what Ingrid and I were wearing. It was as if we weren't there with our partners.

I was totally charmed, not to mention how turned on I was by the way Hans was taking control. Kissing my lips then my neck as he said how sexy I was. He had a confidence about him that most, if not all eighteen year old boys didn't have.

In turn Ingrid was thoroughly enjoying how my husband was turning her on. The way he was complimenting her then kissing her neck and lips. Telling her how irresistible she was; which was something I heard my husband say too many young girls.

I could see the expression of lust of her face each time my husband kissed her neck as she closed her eyes and moaned softly. In addition to his distinguished looks and well-toned body my husband has a charm that teenage girls are always attracted to.

As the dinner went on the kissing and touching between the four of us also went on. At this point we all knew where it was leading, and personally I couldn't wait for it to get there.

A slow song came on and Hans took my hand and we went to the dance floor. My husband in turn took Ingrids hand and they began dancing.

While dancing to the slow song, Hans leaned in and whispered in my ear in a deep German accent,

"You are so sexy. I want to fuck you all night."

Looking over I saw my husband in a deep kiss with Han's girlfriend. With that Hans and I got into our kiss. As our tongues flicked across each others my hand drifted to the center of his pants. Immediately breaking away from our heated kiss I looked at him with an expression of shock.

Hans was enormous.

I've been with my share of men, most of which are young black men and what I felt that went down his inseam was without a doubt the biggest cock I have ever felt. As I looked at Hans a sly grin suddenly appeared. It was the look of confidence mixed with arrogance.

"I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me at the pool," I said in a surprised voice.

"No tricks Thersa," he said with a smug confidence. "At the pool all I kept thinking about was how bad I want my big cock in your pussy Teresa," he whispered in my ear with a self-assured voice.

Taking Han's by the hand we went over to our partners and I told my husband that I was taking Han's back to our room and that I was putting the do-not-disturb sign on the door. I then ran my hand down the center of his pants and said,

"From what I can tell here is that the do-not-disturb sign is going to be on the door for the next ten days." Which happened to by the remainder of our vacation.

At that Ingrid took my husbands hand and said in her German accent, as she looked into my husbands eyes, "And we will also put the not-disturb sign on my door for the next ten days."

I learned from Hans that Ingrid had a thing for older men, and was really turned on to my husband. He said, my husband had her so turned on at the pool, the way he was kissing her and touching her that she wanted to fuck him so bad.

From the second Hans and I were in the elevator to ten days later when we left the room it was non-stop fucking. The sight of his monster cock hanging down to his knees and as fat around as the width of a large beer can set a flame in my pussy that I never felt before. Not a single one of the young black basketball players I fucked had a cock that compared to Hans's cock. Hans's cock was earth-shattering, easily dwarfing every black cock I ever fucked.

shoguy
shoguy
2,263 Followers
12